The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 75)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

75 Interrogation of the Resistance Leader Part 1

I said to her “ your Nano-bots in you have told you not too and also your a female supremacist like me you hate men”. she said to me “ your right I love women more”. I also said to her “you are full functioning female Lacy you will a menstrual period every month and you can fall pregnant like any other female”. she said to me “I am still getting used to my hips swaying breasts and Vagina”. I said to her “ it took me a while to get use to being a woman”. she said to me “then why do I love you”. I said to her “you love me”. she said to me “ yes”. I said to her “ maybe we are meant to be together we were great friends as boys maybe we are meant to be a couple”. she said to me “ I love if you were my girlfriend”.

I said tom her “ yes Lacy I will be yours”. so mom , Lacy and I flew back to Amazon city to integrate Bernie and Wyatt Tomorrow I saw lady Taylor she said to me “I will be taking over the governor ship of France for 8 weeks while Governor Kay is on maternity leave and Lacy will be your second command”. Mom has been offered the governorship of Canada and I will be come new supreme commander if mom accepts sergeant Major Heidi of the shock troops will be new commander of Canada she will replaced by Major Zoey of the special forces of Amazonia Terra and drill sergeant Lisa will take over Zoey special forces on Amazonia Terra that is if mom accepts her new position maybe she want stay as Supreme Commander it her choice.

I arrived back at Amazon city I saw Capitan Keira she said to me “ Major colonel we are getting congratulations on our capture of the male resistance leader”. I said to her “we may have caught him” Capitan but we have new resistance leader by the name of Charlie”. I walked into my mother office and saw her packing her boxes I said to her “ what is happening?”. mom she said to me “ I am moving to Canada to take over the governorship there”. I said to her “why you love your job”. she said to me “ I know Sapphire but you are better at the job”. I have take responsibility of Crystal and Lisa deaths”.

I said to her “ but mom it was my fault not yours”. she said to me “well the royal family think a governor ship will better than me being supreme Commander”. she said to me “you a required in lady Taylor office now I have officially resigned as supreme Commander I don't take my post up for another 8 weeks so I will be acting governor to France while governor Kayla has some time off and then Lieutenant governor Michelle will take over”. I said to her “ok mom 'so I left her office and headed to Lady Taylor office she was waiting for me in there was Lieutenant Colonel Lacy my girlfriend and Capitan Keria she said to me “ welcome Major colonel Sapphire”. I said to her “thank you my lady”. she said to me “ the royal family have decide to change the military top rank officers”. I said to her” by sacking my mother”. she said to me “your mother resigned Sapphire she said it was her fault we lost those amazon women”. I said to her “no offence my lady one of those women was my girlfriend and I was in charge of the assault against him I didn't know about his elite snipers until I was told by lieutenant colonel Lacy”.

she said to me “ I know Sapphire but your mom said not to blame you it was partly her fault as well for not given you the right intelligence about them”. then Lacy said to me “my lady it was not Major colonel or Supreme Commander fault I knew about the resistance elite forces as being the resistance leader ex son”. Lady Taylor said to us “ it not both your faults the intelligence came by the Canadian Governor who was resistance spy former commander Lisa was suspicious of her and that why Major sergeant Heidi is running Canada now until your Katelynn takes over after French duties”. . I said to her “ I wish Lisa would have acted earlier and we could saved her life”. Lady Taylor said to me “so do I Sapphire”. .

she continued talking “I was very sad when your mom resigned she want to quieten down and help with your sisters education”. I said to he “ok then”. she said to me “ Sapphire we are appointing you as Supreme Commander of Amazonia Earth forces and police”. I said to her “thank you My lady”. I was sworn in as the new supreme commander the she said to her “Lieutenant Colonel Lacy”. she said to her “ yes my lady”. Lady Taylor said to her “ you will be promoted to Major Colonel”. she said to her “ thank you my lady” Lady Taylor said to her “Capitan Keria you will stay as a Capitan”. she said to her “I expected that”. she said to her “ I hate you attitude Capitan I relieving you of your Captaincy and you will be sent to Amazonia Home to be executed”. she said to her “ yes my lady”.

Lady Taylor said to Guards “ put this female on board the shuttle to be executed”. they said to her “ yes my lady and took her away”. I said to her “ my lady I will look for a new Capitan and Lieutenant Colonel”. she said to me “that will be great Sapphire s we need to interrogate the male known as Bernie”. I said to her “he will be shock my girlfriend was his son”. she laughed and said to me “ good you will help with interrogation of him with your supreme commander”. she said to her “ yes my lady I will help with the interrogations of him I have ordered his transport to from Alcatraz to the palace main security interrogation room for his interrogation he will be connected to same machine as all males are we will set at 25% electrification to increase by 5% every lie”.

He Arrived in his slave orange dress in binders to arms and legs he walked into the room and sat down we walked in he got up I said to him “ hello Bernie how are you?”. he said to me “ I hate being in this fucking dress”. I said to him”all men wear dresses you are our property”. he said to me “ I am no fucking women property”. I said to him” you are now”. he said to me “what are you going to do with me?”. I said to me “I want answer on how you eluded us for so long”. he said to me “ it was easy shit”.

I said to him “ since your capture resistance fighting here has slowed down and our capture of male has increased your new Resistance leader must be fucked at his job or they relied on you to much and now the famous Bernie of the resistance leader is a prisoner of the Amazonia Earth women military police force”. he said to me “ I cant believe you”. I said to him “I should now it my job I am supreme commander of Amazonia Earth forces here”. he said to me “ I don't give a fuck my son Liam will help new leader with any he needs”. I giggled and said to him “I don't think so slave may I introduce my second in command Major colonel Lacy”. she walks in and says to him” hello Dad”. he said to me “ fuck not you”.she said to him “ yep me”. he said to her “why”.

She said to him “I was caught before you were I was the one who led the forces to you”. he said to her “you fucking traitor” she sad to him “why am I a traitor to you I was doing my job as a Amazon women I love being a woman I happy now with everything I am now the dominating gender your a fucking pathetic male”. he said to her “they have brainwashed you Liam”. she said o him “there is no such person as Liam her I am major Colonel Lacy of Amazonia Earth forces you son is dead or been replaced by a better person one free of masculinity and love her femininity so much”. he looked down disappointed he said to me “and what about my other children”. she said to him “ all up graded to Amazon girl”. .

He was then hooked up to this machine it was connected to his arms legs head and testicles he said to me “what this machine your doing to me”. I said to him ”this is a truth or lie Machine you will be ask question or if your story is not true you will be electrocuted by every 5% of power I have started you at 25% power every time you lie it will increase by 5% and you will answer with Mistress in your answers I will now begin your questions what is your name and age”. he said to me “ my name is Bernard I am 45yrs old mistress”.

I said to him “ good slave your occupation”. he said to me “ Resistance leader and once colonel of planet Atlantis forces before your invasion Mistress”. I said to him” why did you come to Amazonia Earth”. he said to me “My wife and I left before you invaded our home world Mistress , you see mistress I was the colonel of his majesty forces we had been fighting against the you amazon women for years until one day you stop fighting us we heard from our intelligence that you had problems on another planet this one Earth so we sent a few spies to see why you were having problems they arrived to see the resistance was making inroads in some areas like Russia china Japan and America we found out you had a problems form a resistance island”..

He continued talking “So my wife and I left for earth my job was retool the resistance on ways to fight the Amazons in gorilla warfare so I sneaked to your home word and stayed there for a while I set up a resistance there but it was crushed 3weeks after I left for earth”. I butted in and said to him “where is this base on Amazonia Prime?”. he said to me “ it is near you main city food area Mistress”. I said to him “halt for a minute if you are lying”. he said to me “ your machine would have shocked me mistress”.

I thought he as right he would have been shocked I told a guard and he went told my lady Taylor then I returned and said to him “we will be suspending the interrogation for lunch we will commence the interrogation in 40 mins time you will be fed your lunch here we will turn the machine off but if you remove any of the wires you will be shocked and electrocuted hard”. he said to me “I will not mistress but what happen if I need to use the bath room”. Lacy said to him “you will call a guard to take you there if you try to escape they will kill you and I know how much you like life Male”. he said to her “don't talk to me that way I am your father”. she hit him hard and said to him “you lost becoming my father the day I was caught and became the woman I am now”. he was staring at her breasts”. she said to him “ as you see by your looks male I am not a fucking male any more I love my new body as a woman”. He said to her “yes mistress Lacy”.

Lacy and I left him in the interrogation room as we went to have lunch I saw our slave as we walked into our living quarters I saw Jodie and Phoebe and Hunter I said to them “ where is mom”. they said to me “ in her study room”. I said to them “ I'll go and see her”. they said to me “ we are staying here while mom is in France and then we will be moving to Canada”. I said to them “that ok you will see me”. I walked into mom office and saw her head facing down on the desk I went up to her and saw blood she was shot in the head by a sniper she was dead and they also sent a note it said release him or you will be next I decide call in the troops my mother body was removed from our quarters and we put the city on martial law there was another letter again saying release Wyatt Now.

I though he was too much for us to handle so I ordered his transportation to Amazonia Terra Prime prison planet I went saw my sisters they were crying I said to them “ we will stick as a family Phoebe and Jodie are due for national service and Lacy and I can look after Hunter Phoebe said to me “ I am going to live Alisha mom”. and Jodie said to me “ I will ask for new Family”. the slave Bernard was sent back to Alcatraz until tomorrow I got a call from Amelia she said to me “we have captured the 2 snipers”. I said to her “ what are they males or females”. she said to me “ both males Commander “.I said to her “ kill them there”. she said to me “ yes commander”. they were killed I said to her “ I want you to make sure every male is tagged and their Mistress has the paperwork for their slave she said to me “ yes supreme Commander”..

Lady Taylor decided that we will suspend the interrogation of slave Bernard to after mom's funeral Jodie was sent to a family in Iowa she will be happy be home any way Phoebe has moved in with Alisha and Amelia. Lacy and I have taken over looking after Hunter she will be still picked up by Phoebe and Alisha and they will look after her until after school until we get home Lacy said we are not adopting her are we Babe I said no she will stay as my baby sister the day of mom funeral arrived it was a state funeral her Majesty was here as well as her highness Princess Alexis and Princess Hailee my sister I never knew Princess Jade and Princess Chantelle and Princess Isabella and Lady Savannah and princess Alyssa we buried mom then my sister came over and said to me “ hi Sapphire I am your sister you never knew”.

I said to her “yea what a surprise”. she said to me “ I am going to help you out”. I said to her “ how”. Hailee said to me “ I am going to take Hunter to Amazonia Prime she will live with Alexis and Myself”. I said to her “ ok that what ever you want”. she said to me “ I do want to look after her she will miss mom a lot”. I said to her “ I am new to her but she treated me with love and respect”. Hailee said to me “same with me and with Alexis only 6 weeks pregnant Hunter will be educated and looked after by us”. I said to her “ ok”. after the wake was finished I said goodbye to Hunter and Hailee and saw Hunter and Hailee leave with the royal family back to Amazonia Prime .

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos