The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 83)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

83 Australian clean up and Asian Visit

Amelia is due to arrived here in around 20mins so Alisha and I headed down to the transformation rooms we walked past and the leader a male name Carlton yelled out where is the other male you were talking to I said to him “ none of your business Slave”. he said to me “it is mine bitch he is family”. I walked back and said to him “ your our fucking property you piece of shit your male colleague is helping us with some enquires as you will be soon”. he said to me “you bitches do any thing to him I'll kill you I said to him “ that your male arrogance setting in your gender has caused more wars here than any other world in the Amazonia Galaxy your a defeated gender get use it slave women rule now you the pathetic weak gender”. he said to me “ I'll hand to hand combat you any where”. I laughed and said to him “your pathetic”.

I left him screaming in his cell I arrived down at the transformation room area and saw Alisha says tome “ my lady he has been completely drain of male juice”. I said to her “good now put him in room 4”. she said to me “ yes my lady” and so he guards put him in room 4 he was stripped he said to me “ mistress will I remember any of this?”. I said to him “no but you will be happy being a female”. he sad to me “ok mistress”. the nurse came in and injected the Nano-bots into his body by the neck and watched him scream as he began turning into a woman he fought the changes as most do than he accepted the fact he was becoming a woman now I left him and said to the guard “I want to return for her PTA”. she said to me “ yes my lady”. and the we will interrogate her uncle as she watches she said to me” yes my lady”.

so Alisha and I left and headed to my office which is commander Acadia office really I arrived there just before Amelia arrived I told her wait out side and Alisha will call her in I was on the phone to my fiancée she told me I was to swear Michelle in as the new Major of the special forces and the new girl will become acting Capitan until she is sworn as Capitan and I am swear in Alisha as colonel now and she can help getting a new sergeant with Commander Anastasia.

I was ready for Alisha first I said to her “ can you read of this card”. she said to me “ I Alisha swear my allegiance to the royal family of Amazonia empire and will perform the duties of Colonel of Amazonia Earth military and police I will help with law and control of male slaves and will always be faithful to our goddess Hera”. I said to her “ congratulations Colonel Alisha”. she said to me “ thank you my lady”. then I said to her” can you ask Acting captain Michelle in”. she said to me “ yes my lady”.

She walked out and brought back in Michelle I said to her “ok Michelle can read of this card please”. she said to me “I Michelle swear my allegiance to the royal family of Amazonia Empire and will perform the duties of Major of Amazonia Earth special forces and will help any way possible in the capture of male and will be faithful to our goddess Hera”. I said to her “ congratulations Major”. she said to me “thank you my lady”. I said to her “ you are heading out soon for Asian quadrant to the capital of Shanghai you will see the governor there Sue-ling she will let you go to Bangkok with her special forces”. she said to me “yes my lady and my orders are to?”. I said to her “ to find the leader know as Charlie”. she said to me “ it will be done my lady”.I saw here leave my office and take the Capitan of special forces with her.

Then Amelia was brought in she said to me “ I have been fired my lady”. I said to her “ no you have not Amelia you said you want another job you were sick of travelling”. she said to me “ yes my lady”. I said to her “good now read this card”. she said to me “ I Amelia swear my allegiance to the royal family of Amazonia Empire and will perform the role of Governor of Australia as part of Amazonia Earth I will up hold the law here and will help make Australia a female only country and will faithful to our goddess Hera” . I said to her “ congratulations Governor”. she said to her “ thank you”. I said to her “ I will leaving son after integrate slave Carlton”. she said to me “yes my lady and where will may daughters live now”.

I said to her “ your youngest will live with you and Alisha, Phoebe and Jodie will live in Amazon city with Alisha she is now A colonel”. She to her “ well done my daughter”. Alisha said to her “thank you mom”. a guard knocked at the door and said to me “ My lady the new girl is almost finished”. I said to her “ I am on my way”. I said to her “ Alisha you can send time with your mom or come with me”. she said to me “My Lady I'll spend time with mom”. I said to her “ ok” and I left the office and headed back down to the Transformation room 4 .

I arrived at the room as she was about finished she was looking over her body she was touching her breasts and saw her vagina I walked and said to her “ we all have that”. she said to me “ sorry my lady”. I said to her “how do you feel?'. she said to me “ I feel liberated my lady I am free of masculinity I love being a woman now”. I said to her “good your uniform is over there”. she said to me “ I love my new body”. I said to her “ok”. She got dressed and she walked to me she said and giggled “my hips are swaying”. I said to her “your sense of gravity has changed now it was in your chest but now in your hips because of your breasts” she said to me “ ok”. I said to her “now follow me”. she said to me “yes my lady we walked into a room”. I said to her “this our gym instructor she will check you strength your speed and your intelligence it will only take a round 12 mins after that you will become Acting Capitan and I will need a name”. she said to me “yes my lady”.

She went through process of showing her strength speed and intelligence she walked out 12 mins later and said to me “ Acting Capitan Makala here my lady”. I said to her “ good you past your PTA very good Makala”. she said to me “thank you my lady are we going to interrogate my ex uncle”. I said to her “yes we are then you will stay and look after the processing of males here in Australia for a few days to help governor Amelia and commander Acadia”. she said to me “yes my lady”. we arrived at slave Carlton interrogation cell he was fitted to the truth machine we got a lot out of his complaisances we walked in and said to me “ hello Carlton”. he said to me “hello bitch”. he was shocked I said to him “ you see slave every time you answer a question you will say Mistress do you understand me”. he said to me “ yes mistress”. I said to him “good”. he said to me “ and the other woman Mistress”. I said to him “she will tell her name soon”. he said to me “yes mistress”. I said to him “ we started the machine on 55% for you now it at 60% it goes up every time you lie or not say mistress so you name and rank here”. he said to me “my name is Carlton and I am head resistance leader of Australia mistress”. I said to him “ your main leader is”. he said to me “ it was a guy name Bernie but he was caught and our new leader we call him prince mistress”. I said to him “ good why was he not here”..

he said to me “he hates violence and blood mistress”. the machine shocked him Makala said to him” answer the truth male”. he said to me “ he is never around when we fight he has a secret base in Thailand some where we think we are not sure mistress”. I said to him “ok your plan was to overthrow governor Kailee”. he said to me “yes and make this country a free of Amazon rule mistress”. I said to him “well you failed again”.

he said to me “ I know”. I said to him “what is your next target this prince has planned?'. he said to me “Poland and then Russia mistress”. I said to him “ok”. he said to me “ I want ask you a question mistress if it is alright?'. I said to him “ what is that slave”. he said to me “ my companion I was capture with mistress”. I said to him “your second in command”. he said to me “no mistress the other fighter”.

Makala said to him” I am here uncle”. he looked at her and said to her “no why you I was making sure you would never become”. she said to him “ a woman”. he said to her “ yes mistress”. she said to him “ well I am a woman I love it so much I am free of my masculinity I am a female supremacist like my other Amazon sister soon we will get rid of men forever”. he said to her “but you were going to be like me a good solider mistress”. she said to him “ why would I want be a male I love my femininity I am stronger faster and smarter and I am now the dominating gender now so why should I ever want be a pathetic male like you”. he looked at me and said to me” you bitches have brain washed him”. she said to him “I am not a him I am a her they showed me the truth you fucking pathetic male”.

she hit him hard the wire fell off as flew across the cell he got and ran at her she kicked him in the male genitals hard he screamed in pain she then picked him and threw him against a wall she said to him “ now what I am?”. he said to me “ your beautiful woman mistress”. she said to him “good”. she called the guards in and said “ drain him and put him in transformation room”. he said to Makala “what are you going to do to me mistress?”. she said to him “ we are going to convert you into a female but with a difference you will be age regressed to 5yr old girl with no knowledge of being a man you will become governor Amelia new daughter guards take it away”. and that was the last time we ever saw Carlton the man he will be soon Claire Amelia new 5yr old daughter I said to Makala “I was impress the way you headed yourself in front of that slave”. she said to me “ thank you my lady”. we left the cell area and headed back my office I saw Alisha and Amelia there we told her about her new daughter she was happy.

Makala introduced herself to Amelia and Alisha she said to her “ I am looking forward to working under you colonel”. Alisha said to her “ so am I Makala now you have been told your order”. she said to her “ yes colonel I am help commander Acadia and governor Amelia here with the processing of slaves and prepare Australia to become A female only country like England and soon France”. Alisha said to her “ good”. I said to her “ ok Alisha we are leaving for Asian zone so my shuttle was ready we got on and was on our way”. she saw the shuttles landing taking shock troops back to the mother ship and the other with male slaves heading for Tonga she said to me “ what happen to the leader?”. I said to her “he was belted up by Makala and the he was getting age regression to 5yr old girl your new sister”.

Alisha said to me “will she have any memories of being a man”. I said to her “no she will have nothing as far as she has been a girl since she was born”. she said to her “that good it will make mom job easy there”. I said to her “ Australia will settle down now I hope”. she said to me “what about the second in command”. I said to her “ he as been interrogated and been sent to processing area if he cause any more problems I think Makala and Acadia can handle any shit that male put on them”. she said to me “ I heard her PTA strength was like one of the strongest one beside the royals like you”. I said to her “ yes she was strong”. we arrived at Shanghai spaceport I said to her to me “you maybe the colonel of the planet but this area is run by her only the empress and the royal family have power”. she said to me “like you my lady”. I though fuck she was right I am royal her highness Lady Nicole .

We were greeted by Asian head commander she said to me “welcome to Asia My lady”. I said to her “thank you”. She said to me “ we will take you to your hotel for the night and you will meet the governor tomorrow”. I said to her “ ok can I ask why I cannot see her now?”. she said to me “the governor is in India the male uprising there cause us some harm with Pakistan”. I said to her “ you want that area as part of Asia”. she said to me “yes my lady and Sri Lanka and Bangladesh”. I said to her “I know but we need sought out the male problems first”. she said to me “ we will your special forces are in Thailand now and in Burma now”. I said to her “ ok I will see your governor tomorrow”. she said to me “thank you my lady and colonel Alisha you will sleep at officer quarters at military base”. Alisha said to her“can I ask why commander?”. she said to me “you are only Military My lady is Royal”. Alisha said to her “I am to stay with my lady as her protector”. she said to her “ ok then you can stay”. I look at her with a smile and we head for the Hotel .

up
35 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos