The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 44)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a women with power.

44 Katelynn New Family

I arrived at the palace I saw a guard come up and says to me “Colonel your slave is ready”. I said to her “ thank you” and to the guard. I went down to re-education room and I saw my slave in his grey dress I giggled fro a minute and was think he was a tight head prop rugby player now in grey slave dress I walked up to him and said to him “hello slave”. he said to me “hello my mistress”. I said to him “your name slave?”.he said to me “ Mark my mistress”. I said to him “ ok who owns you?'. he replied to me “ you do my mistress I am your property and the property of Amazon Empire ,I am your loyal slave to you or to any mistress here”. I said to him “ good your head slave is Miss Henry you will take orders from him do you understand me slave”. he said to me “yes my mistress”

I took my slave Mark back to my home I saw slave Henry and I said to him “ Henry this Slave Mark he is my pet but when I am not around he will take orders from you”. he said to me “yes Mistress Alexis”. I said to my slave “ I am leaving now Slave Mark you will take orders from slave Henry now which you call him miss to him every time”. he says to me “ yes my mistress”. and he went up to slave Henry and said to him “what do you want me to do Miss Henry”. he was given orders to clean up your mistress room and Make sure all her things have been unpacked slave Henry ordered and he said to him “ yes Miss henry”. he went up to my room and started cleaning it and un packing it for me.

Time was slipping away from me I arrived at Myra Place I had few hours before going to the restaurant I knocked on the door her slave answered it he said to me “yes mistress may I help you?'. I said to him “ is your mistress Myra here”. he said to me “ yes mistress come in and I'll go and get the mistress for you”. so he went to find her and brought her back to me she came from the lounge room of her house.

She came and kissed me on the lips and said to me “I missed you babe”. she was wearing a short denim skirt and white tank top showing her navel ring she then took me up to her room and said to me “ Alexis I want you to know I want you as my lover as well meaning I want you in my life forever as my partner I have not unpacked my room cause I want live back at your house again”.

I said to her “if mom agrees you can move back”. She said to me “ good baby”. she came up real close to me and started put and gently her hand down my skirt and gently started fingering my clit and she was kissing my lips she slowly pushing me on her bed I then un zipped my boots then she took off my skirt and panties and she continues fingering my clit gently and makes her down to my Vagina an starts fingering my vagina and kept doing it I started Moaning it got loader and loader she then got down on knees and licked my clit and the my vagina so gently I cum in her face.

She then pull her skirt and panties off and said to me “ lick me out lover”.so I did It wast most enjoyable thing I have done as a women I said to her “baby come to diner with me tonight to as we say goodbye to Bailee and Isabella”.

Myra and I got dressed she said to me “Alexis I want get you navel pierced”. I said to her “ok babe we will do it on the way to restaurant”. she said to me “ cool so we got dressed in our black leather uniforms and left we saw a piecing shop at the mall on the way we walked in the male shop slave said to us “ may I help you mistress” I said to him “ I want get my naval ring done like my girlfriend please”. he said to me “sure Mistress”. I sat down and he pierced my naval I got my naval pierced with a butterfly ring hanging like Myra's one she wears we paid the woman and we went to restaurant Myra says to me “Now your mine”. she kissed my lips we saw mom , Bailee and Marley.

Myra and I walked up and mom said “Hello Alexis”. I said to her “Mom” and then she said to Myra “ Hello Myra”. she said to mom “Hello commander”.mom said to her “call me Katelynn and I'm happy now you dating and found love again”. Myra said to her “this time I know I have the right girl this time”. she looked at my naval I giggled we went inside to our table we had some drinks and we waited for her highness to arrive mom said to me “Alexis”.

I said to her “yes mom” she said to me “ did you get a Naval ring?”. I said to her “yes mom”. she said tome “ I was waiting for you to get on why don't you show her your one Bailee”. she got up from her seat and showed me her naval ring Bailee said to me “ don't worry sis I got it done when I was a slave and my acrylic nails as well yuck to think I was a Male I love being a woman”. I said to her “you should sis your engaged and you are her royal lady ship “.Bailee said to me “thanks Alexis I love you big sis”.

Her highness arrived at the restaurant she saw her fiancée waiting for her she walked up and said to Bailee “hello babe how was her day with her family”. Bailee said to her “Mom want another daughter to replace her”. then I suggested something and said to her “Mom what about little Joey from London orphanage”. mom said to me “ perfect Alexis then slave Henry can see his son grow up as girl then a woman” we had a wonderful time after that I told them about slave Bradley confessing about his involvement with the resistance and he was still being held in Alcatraz her highness thought and said to mom “Katelynn”

Mom said to her “ yes your highness” Isabella said to her “ I am Isabella or Izzy around you when I am not on official royal Business”. mom said to her “yes Izzy” Izzy said to mom “ what about slave Bradley as well as your daughter he is only just turn 13 so Marley will have a twin and slave Bradley can be the teen girl and cheerleader you want” Bailee said “you will still have me mom but I will be higher than you at Military command”. she said to Izzy” done we will convert Bradley and get Joey sent from England and will give him the cure”. I said to mom “ that if it agrees I gave the slave a choice”. I think he will convert”.

Izzy said to Myra “Myra I want you to be head cheer Capitan while I am gone from now”. Myra said to Izzy “ thank you your highness” a she kissed me on the lips and said to me “I have the best day ever I have a girlfriend who loves me for who I am and I am Acting Cheer Capitan I love you Alexis so much”.

we left the restaurant Bailee kissed mom goodbye and said to mom “ I will miss you mom”. she said to her “I know baby girl but I know your safe with Izzy she loves you a lot I am losing 2 daughters today but gaining new ones tomorrow”. then mom bowed and said to Bailee “Goodbye your Ladyship”. then I came up and said to her “bye baby sis I will see you soon when I come home for Colonel Training with her highness princess Jade”. Izzy giggled and said to me “ Alexis my sister can be a bitch to you colonels she just very hard”.I said to her “by then she might have changed now she and Chantelle are together”.

Bailee says to me “ about time”Marley came up said to her “you Made the right choice”. Bailee said to her “I know Marley I will see you soon for your introduction to special school for gifted amazon girls”. Marley says to mom “wow I get go on a mother ship to Amazonia Prime”. mom said to her “ Thanks Bailee now I have to calm her down” Bailee giggled and left and said to mom “ have fun mom with Marley's excitement”.

So Myra and I left and went to her house and we had sex again she looked at my navel ring said as she played with my naval ring and said to me “ fuck I love you”. I decided to stay the night at Myra place mom sent my salve over here he looked after our needs I called mom and told her I was staying the nigh here and ask her “if Myra could move in with me”. mom said to me “ yes Alexis that why I gave you the granny flat”. so you can have any one you want there so mom will have 5 girls at her home we enjoyed our selves again Myra cum a few times I was getting better than this afternoon when I lost my virginity to my lover we finally fell asleep

The Morning we had a shower and made love gain in the shower Myra said to me “ for virgin female your learning”. I said to her “ I have only been a girl a few days baby”. she said to me “ I love you any way Alexis you must have been a ugly male” I said to her “ I was you see babe I got belted up a lot by my father after I had leave school my father was in the resistance”. she said to me “no fucking way My dad was also in the resistance I was caught by your mom”. Capitan and I was brought here with sister she was already upgraded to Amazon my little brother was upgraded by the cure and is now your little sister”.

I said to her “you were Mark Sarah little brother she said to me “yea now Sarah is commander Skylar I hate thinking I was ever male I love being a girl I'm the cheer Capitan at school until next year where I will do my national service”. I said I'll put you in a easy squad”. she said to me “you better babe”. we got out of shower dried our hair put our underwear on

we got dressed in black leather uniform and boots we had our breakfast my slave helped her pack up her stuff and move it my Granny flat we left for mom's house and with my girlfriend in tow we got home when mom said that slave Bradley has agreed to conversion to a female he is on his way from Alcatraz Prison to the palace transformation room and little Joey is on his way from England when he arrives he will go to the cure room after he meets Mom and I Myra left for school her first day as a Cheer Capitan so mom Marley and I left for Palace we arrived there at the Palace and her highness princess Charlotte was waiting for us.

She said to us “your slave Bradley has arrived from prison commander he is the transformation room”. mom said to her “ thank you your highness”. we drop Marley at her little girls school the mom and I went to the room where slave Bradley right across the hallway was the cure room we walked into the room where slave Bradley was waiting.

He saw mom and I walk in he said to me “ Hello Mistress”. I said to him “hello slave I have notice you have agreed conversion process to a girl”. he said to me “ yes Mistress I rather be a girl then spend my entire youth in prison”. Mom said to him “ good you will become my new daughter and your sister Alexis here”.

I went up to him and scanned him over with brand new equipment and made sure he had no drugs in his bod to stop nanonites from doing their job we told him to strip he took off his prison clothes he was given the needle he began to scream as his body started to change from male to female we left him there as he fell to the floor screaming I remember that part very well screaming in a tent as I changed but now I am so happy I am a girl now I have a girlfriend who loves me and I am a colonel in the Royal Amazonia Earth Military and police force who maintain the law in Amazonian Galaxy.

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos