The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 43)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

43.Trial and confession

We left for the palace I said to her “how did you know Cassie was in trouble?'. Marley said to me “ Ally they were fighting last week Myra and Cassie Myra figured out that Cassandra loved her highness Isabella they try to stay together and after Her highness break up wither ex Girlfriend Sienna they started fighting over her again and again then one day Bailee comes home from school saying she has a new girlfriend at the time she told mommy at the palace and mommy knew it was her highness Isabella”.

I was impressed how much Marley knew we arrived at the palace I saw what looked like my sister Bailee Marley ran up said to her “hello Bailee”. Bailee said to her “ what are you doing here on your own?”. Marley says to me “ I'm with Alexis our sister”. Bailee walks up and I bow at her and say to her “your Ladyship nice meet you “.she said to me “come here give your sister a hug”. so I did she then said to me “ how long have you been a woman?”. I replied to her “ around 30hrs now I think”. she said to me “ you liking it” I said to her “yes a lot I have done my first mission and tortured my first slave”. she said to me “ you have been busy” I said to her “ I have been promoted to colonel by mom” she said to Marley “ she is ok at the moment”. Marley said to her “ no very upset over Cassandra”.

Bailee said to me “ yea I tried everything my end but the empress did warn mom when she first knew about it I am feeling sorry for Myra now”.I said to her “where is she staying?'. Bailee said to me “with her mom at home I thought I might go and see her tomorrow”. the guard came and said to he “your Ladyship and colonel her highness will now see you colonel”.

I walked into the throne area I walked up to her and stop 2 metres before her she said to me “ your colonel Alexis supreme Commander New daughter”. I said to her “yes your highness “.she said to me “come and swear your loyalty to your empress and her family”. I walked up and kneeled and said to her “ I Alexis colonel of Amazonia Earth Military and police swear my loyalty to you my princess Charlotte and her majesty Empress Catherine and the royal family in getting rid of males from the Galaxy and extinction of y chromosome forever in all humans and for one day be a female utopia where we are only one left I am a female supremacist and love being a woman”. she said good to me “ colonel Alexis welcome to amazon life”. we returned home back to I know we will be back tomorrow for Cassandra Trial and I will met Bailee fiancée as well

the next morning arrived I was still in bed when slave Henry said Mistress you need get up soon I sleep naked in bed I am still getting use my new body with my breasts and so I was told by Bailee I still have my first period and stuff to go through as my body is now full of Estrogen level of female hormones make sure I am female the Nano-bots have done there job I am a female body and mind now I waited for the slave to leave I got up and put my gown I went down stairs to the dinning area for my breakfast mom said to us “ we will all be leaving in a hour to the palace for your sister court case”. I said to mom “I spoke to Bailee last night at the palace she tried get her highness princess Charlotte to get Cassie off but Bailee said the her Majesty said she already warned you mom”.

Mom said to me “yes Alexis the day after my conversion to a woman I was warned by her Majesty then I told her I will try to stop her she was in love with princess Isabella but I told her she couldn't Cassie said she would try but she did for a while with Myra but I heard from your little sister hear they broke up before I went to England and got you”. I said to her “I am sorry mom”. she said to me “ why Alexis you have done nothing wrong it happen before your change your a beautiful woman I happy have you as my daughter “.I said to her “thank you mom and left the table and went up stairs and had a shower I then got dressed in bra and panties then my leather skirt and leather top I put my make up on my earrings and stuff then put my knee high leather boots on we wear all black leather we have to get use to it only when we are not we can wear other clothes I came down stairs and hop in our car to the royal palace we arrived there with in ten minutes.

we saw Bailee there she said to mom “mom I very sorry about Cassie I didn't want this to happen I am sorry mom”. Katelynn said to her “ Bailee this part of my fault I was told about this when I was converted to a woman by her majesty when Isabella was dating Sienna and when she fell in love with you I knew I was bit of hard time on Cassie I should have stayed here instead of England”. Bailee said to her “ you would have not have got your daughter Alexis mom you need her more than ever now since I will be leaving to Amazonia prime tonight”. Mom said to her “ your right Bailee I am going to miss you Bailee”. She said to her “ I will be only a phone call away”.

I was with mom when I saw her highness princess Isabella walk up and I said to her “ hello your highness I am Colonel Alexis I am Bailee sister”. she said to me “nice to meet you colonel”. she said to mom “mom heard about Cassie situation we don't know if she will get off”. I said to her “ I was told by Bailee it is serious”. Isabella said to me “as I told Bailee last night the chances of her getting of these charges are very slim she will have gender reverse to her and she will become a male slave”. a guard walked in said to me “your slave has arrived colonel and he is in slave re education area”. I said to her “ thank you how long before he is re-educated”. the guard said to me “ around 6hrs wait Colonel”. Isabella said to the guard “make him next as she is going to be my sister in law one day”. the guard said to her “ yes your highness” I said to her “ thank you your highness”.

she said to me “ any time Alexis”. so she left me and she saw Bailee with her mom commander Katelynn said to her “your highness I am sorry about my daughter problem”. her highness said to her “ I am sorry Katelynn cause I am like family to you I cannot help her case” she said to her “I understand your highness I know she will get gender reversal”. she said to mom “ she could get a transfer to some where else like Amazonia Terra or another country”, mom said to her “ I hope so but if I loose her it her fault I told her months ago stop think about you” Isabella said to mom “ I am sorry she felt that way for so long I ever loved 2 girls your daughter and Sienna which I found was manipulating me”.

we walked into a room sitting in front was like a Judge's chair it was where princess Taylor will sit her highness sat with her fiancée and her family in came Cassandra in chains she was seated next to the security guards then walked in Princess Taylor all rise the court guard said so we did we sat after Taylor sat then she said to Cassie “ Miss Cassandra you have been charged with Law 39 of royal Amazonian Empire Laws how do you plea”. she says to her “ Guilty of the charge of the princess I know I threatened her Ladyship when she came home to pick up her stuff from I had just broken up with my girlfriend and I knew what I was doing”. then Princess Taylor said to her “ I have no choice by to sentence you to 15 years on Amazonia Terra Prison planet as a Male slave your name is now Abolished and you will be called slave 45698 after those 15yrs you can be picked up as a slave for a mistress take her and have reverse gender to a male”.

she says to her “ may I a few minutes with my family”. princess Taylor said to her “ok”. so slave 45698 came over to our family and said to mom “ I am sorry mom I did what I did to her Ladyship Bailee I was jealous how she became got the woman I loved but I am happy for her “.Bailee said to her “ I will always love you”. she said to her “ no you wont I will be a pathetic male slave now bye everyone”. that was the last time we saw slave 45698 she was taken and gender reverse to a male he was held until male prison mother ship goes to Amazonia Terra mining prison camp

I saw Myra up there I walked up to her and said to her “ Hi I am Alexis”. she said to me “ I'm Myra”. I said to her “nice to meet you” she said to me “yea you too” she said to me “I saw you sitting with commander Katelynn and her family”. I said to her “yes they are my family I am the older sister of us we just lost Cassandra”.

she said to me “ yea I know we broke up about 3 days ago” I said to her “ yea I heard”. she said to me “ why have you come over to me to say it my fault”. I said to her “No Myra I like you I think your fucking hot”. she said to me “ wow your Quite cute your self”. I said to her “so your a cheerleader”. she said to me “ yea I am in final year before Military service”. I said to her “ I'll make sure you get put in same squad as my sister and sister in law”.

she said to me “that would be nice”. I said l to her “listen here Myra I want you as my girlfriend”. she said to me “ yes Alexis I will be your girlfriend”. I said to her “ next week when your off school we will go out for a date she yes Alexis I am looking forward to it”. I said to her “same here” I kissed her on the cheek and left her mom saw me and said to her “thank you Alexis for that”. I said to her “ why mom I like her a lot I think I am a lesbian”. she said to me “so is she baby she was to make Cassie happy but Cassie was to in love with your sister fiancée”. I said to mom “I love her mom I think and will be going keep her “. mom said to me “I hope so Alexis that girl has gone few a lot in just little while with her sister and ex girlfriend being put back as males”.

Mom asked me “if I wanted to go to Alcatraz to interview slave Bradley”. I said to her “ok mom I will do it but a need a day off next week to see Myra”. she said to me “ that will be ok I want you make sure she is ok after the trial”. I said to her “OK mom”. I was leaving the palace I saw the prison van with slave 45698 on board he was on his way to Alcatraz before transferred to Amazonia Terra Prison Planet I decide to get a lift with van to the prison it took us about 20mins to get there I waited as they pulled out slave 45698 out of the truck he was in orange dress he was then taken to reception area and processed I heard the prison guard say “Slave 45698 you have been sentenced to prison for 15yrs at Amazonia Terra prison planet”. he said to her “yes Mistress”. She said to him “ good proceed to the showers and to the medical room”. He was bundled off to the shower I waked up the guard said to me “yes may I help you”. I replied to her “ I am colonel Alexis I am her to see slave Bradley he was brought in today”. she said to me “ yes we will send him to the interview room colonel”. I said to her “ thank you” and proceeded to interview room

I arrived at the interview room the guard brought in slave Bradley he walked in

Alexis : sit slave he sat down
slave mistress why are you here
Alexis I am here to interview about your in involvement with the resistance
Slave yes mistress I was involved in resistance I was recruited by man name Gavin he said I would be great help since I did not go through the re-education process I was just became slave of Mistress Paige I told him about the tour of England by a princess and her girlfriend and about the gun that can you into male and I was helping the resistance in Scotland before it was over run you see it was easy being a slave to a governor un re-educated means I had my freedom to any thing I wanted
Alexis ok I have no choice but to charge you with treason which carry a 30 year sentence in prison but since you are young I will offer another choice conversion
Slave : conversion mistress he looked at me
Alexis yes conversion to a female a girl you have 24hrs to decide your fate

I told the guard I was finished with I said to her “ I want him kept in security confinement until his decision”. the guard said to me “yes colonel Alexis”. the guard said to slave Bradley "come on you it the pound for you". and he was shown to the pound I saw as I was walking back slave 45698 being out into his cell he looked around and knew he was at home for now the I saw slave 09098 being brought by he saw me and said to me “hello Mistress Alexis how are you?”. I said to him “good slave”. he said to me “ I only wish to serve you and the amazon empire “.the drug must still working on him I thought I saw the warden then left back to the palace”.

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos