The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 87)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

87 New Supreme Commander Makala

Commander Acadia and I left the throne room she said tome “congrats on you elevation to supreme commander”. I said “ thank you and you to commander”. she said “yes I am proud of that”. I said “I am the 3rd supreme commander since the late Katelynn”. she says“ yes there was a brief time was princess Alexis but she became more royal and now lives on Amazonia prime”. I said “really”. she said to me “ yea I knew Katelynn very well”. I asked “how?”. she said “ we were part of the English resistance that was defeated by the late royal highness princess Charlotte we were captured and we going to be executed we were then put on a shuttle to see her Majesty the empress we were invited to the palace

John and I were there for peace talks”. I said “we heard about the peace talks they happen more than 2yrs ago”. she said “ yes we arrived there and the talks were happening only agreement was that John had to become a woman he said it was for the good of peace that was last time I saw him the next thing I knew I was now a slave to supreme commander Katelynn I was her slave for 18 months I was very happy being her slave then her highness Princess Alexis decided that I was going well as slave so I was converted to a woman and became Capitan of Amazonia Earth forces I was doing my job when Supreme commander Sapphire decide to sack Australia's commander”.

I said “ we were making her life hell I never knew cause I was protected from the Amazons”. she said “we know why now you were born a Amazon girl”. I said “ I know that know”. she said “ then the male insurgence starting happening My lady returned I was promoted to Colonel and now commander”. I said to her “ I am really happy for you”. she said to her “ thank you Makala”. .

I was about to head for my new office when I heard Princess Taylor come up she said “My mom is coming here tomorrow to see her Granddaughter finish her first Amazon Camp”. I said “ you want bit more security there”. she said ” no you will be meeting her”. I said to her “ok before camp or after “.she said to me “After your slave you brought from Australia”. I said to her “ yes” she said to me “he will be here tomorrow morning”. I said to her “good I want him as our new Colonel”. she said to me “ok good in 3 weeks time I will be getting Married to Lady Nicole”. I said to her “ congratulations your highness”. she said to her “thank you”. I said to her “your welcome”. she said to me “you will be at the wedding”. I said to her “ok who will be here on Amazonia Earth”. she said to me “ Commander Acadia”.

I said to her “ok”. She left me I was a bit nervous seeing our empress tomorrow but I will be cool and to get invited to her highness wedding is a honour I went to my office and decided to do my paper I saw the new Capitan she was a English woman I was reading her file she was in the battle between the resistance and us she was there to help with terror attack at the Hilton Hotel and she was very high decorated woman she applied after my predecessor was in charge now she is now admiral of Amazon forces galaxy wide her wife is commander of Amazon forces on the home planet.

she was going to be supreme commander here but she would have not seen her wife a lot I was getting ready to go to my quarters and have some dinner and sleep when I heard a knock it was Capitan-elect Janet she said to me “ hello supreme commander I am Capitan-elect Janet”. I said to her “come in Capitan-elect I was reading you service record”.

She said to me “ I hope your proud Commander”. I said to her “ I am you served in a lot problem areas with the males”. she said to me “yes commander I have seen lot of combat the males are warring pigs”. I said to her “I know soon we eliminate them from the galaxy the better it will be for us women”. she said to Me “ true supreme commander”.

I said to her “oh well Capitan-elect it time for me to retire for the evening”. she said to me “same here commander”. we both left my office and headed to Military quarters for the night the next morning I was up I had my breakfast and thought the empress is seeing me today I was getting nervous I saw Capitan-elect Janet she said to me “ Commander your slave has arrived he is in the interrogation room”. I said to her “ thank you Capitan-elect”. she said to me “any time commander”.

I walked down to the interrogation area I saw slaves in every room brought in by my troops on patrol I saw one of them he was giving the Warrior a hard time so I walked into his room I said to her “ is there a problem”. she said to me “ yes commander this slave here said we better be ready as they are prepare a counter offensive soon”. I said to slave “What counter offensive”. he said to me “the prince had escaped from here and is hiding on Class M planet in this Galaxy”. I said ” really and ok then slave what do you want in return”. he said to me “not to become a woman”. I said to him “ok”..

I called in a guard she said to me “yes Supreme Commander”, I said to her “take this slave have him drained and then convert it to a shock trooper”. she said to me “ yes commander”. she grab the slave and took him down I said to the corporal “tell the Admiral Sapphire that we might have found out there is a resistance planet”. she said to me “yes commander “.

I left and headed to the room where Doug was when I got there he was in his orange prison dress I said to him “hello Doug”. he said to me “ hello mistress”. I said to him “ enjoying your night in Prison”. he said to me “not really mistress”. I said to him “ commandant Hannah said you were very scared there”. he said to me “ I never seen so many men there mistress”. I said to him” men are our property we keep ex resistance leader and about anything there”. he said to me “ I found out that mistress”. I said to him “ you see Doug we have just found out you males have a resistance planet”.

Doug said to me “ I was only told a little bit when I was with leader Carlton mistress”. I said to him “my uncle knew about this “..he said to me “yes mistress”. I said to him “ why was I never informed?”. he said to me “ you were protected mistress”.

I said ” I hate the fact I was protected all the time”. he said to me “ that was my orders to stop you from”. I said to him “becoming a woman”. he said to me “yes mistress”. I said to him “well you failed because I am a woman now and I know the truth about me you men are pathetic useless pieces of shit”. he said to me “ you were a man”.

I said to him “I know to think I was a disgusting male I know I was born a female and Amazon I was kidnapped and sent here and was changed by the sex changing gun luck my sisters found out and destroyed it I am a pure blood amazon”.

Doug said to me “I didn't know that mistress I was just told to look after you”. I said to him” I have decide your fate”. he said to him “what mistress”. I said to him ” you were a good friend to me when I was a pathetic male I have decide you will become a woman”. he said to me “no please mistress I will be a slave to you but let me keep my masculinity”.

I said to him “my decision is final Guard”. she said to me “yes supreme Commander”. I said to her “have this slave drained and the converted before he is converted summon me”. she said to me “yes supreme commander”. he was grabbed and was dragged screaming “I don't want be a woman”.

I left the interrogation area I saw males getting ready to be sent to Tonga Slave and Prison camp the guard came back and said to me “ Supreme Commander her highness said that you are to meet her and her Majesty in 20mins”. I looked at the time and saw I was with the interrogation area for few hours I saw princess Jaycee and her Friend Jodie they were holding hands I said to her “ welcome back Princess”. she said to me” thank you Commander and this Commander Acadia daughter Jodie”. I said to her “ nice to meet you”. she said to me “ so your a pure blood Amazon woman”. I said to her “I believe so miss Jodie”. she said to me “ cool I never met a pure blood”. I said to her “ thank you” she said to me “your welcome”.

I left the girls and headed for the throne room I saw her highness Princess Taylor and her Majesty the empress she said to me “ hello supreme Commander”. I said to her “ hello your majesty”. she said to me “come forward my girl”. I said to her “yes your Majesty”. she said to me “ your the famous Makala I have been told your a pure blood like my daughters Alexis and Jade”. I said to her “yes your Majesty as it seems”. she said to me “ I will tell you a story it started after we invaded here I was the commander of Amazon forces here we were at war with Atlantis I had a son name Alberto he was kidnapped by the Atlantis and sent to here Amazonia Earth his Kidnapper was Atlantis scientists I though I never see him again this was before the cure and we could get rid of the Y chromosome when Supreme Commander found Alberto he was fighting with his adoptive father and he was converted to a woman now is my beautiful daughter who is about to become a mother”.

I said to her “I am really happy for her your majesty”. she said to me “ I am not finished I was sent home and I had twins a girl and another boy who is now Princess Jade” I said to her “ and the girl?”. she said to me “is you Makala”. I said to her “ I am your daughter?”. she said to me “yes you were kidnapped too your father was your Nanny in charge of looking after she was very good nanny but I was told you uncle friends turn you and her into males”.

I said to her “my father was my nanny I was told he was my uncle brother”. she said to me “ that was the story you were told”. I said to her “thank you for telling me the truth mother”. she said to her “ your welcome my baby girl”. I said to her “ what was my real name?”. she said to me “ your real name was Arianna”. I said to her “ ok you want me to take my real name or stay Makala”. she said to her “your choice “.I said to her “ I will be known by my real name”.

she said to me “come here Arianna I said to her “yes mother”. she said to her “I name you as her royal highness Princess Arianna”. I went up and cuddled my mom I said to her “ I am in shock”. she said to me “so are we my daughter”. I went up to my sister Taylor she said to me “welcome home”. then Alyssa walked in with Danielle Mom said to her “I like you to meet your”. then Alyssa said to her “ My sister Arianna”. mom said to her “ yes”. Danielle came running up and hugged me and said to me “welcome home Auntie Arianna”. and then Alyssa said to me “ welcome home my sister”.

I said to her “ we are really very big family”. Taylor said to her “yea you have not met your sisters Alexis Isabella and Jade and their Partners Hailee Savannah and Chantelle then Lady Nicole walked she said to me “ Makala nice to see you”. I said to her “nice to see you Lady Nicole then my sister Alyssa said to her “ Nicole you will call my sister by her real name Arianna”. she said tome “ I am very sorry Princess”. I said to her “it ok Nicole you will be my sister in law soon”. she said to me “yes I will”.

Alyssa took Danielle back out side as we started talking about some things I said to her “mom I have found out by slaves that there is Male resistance planet”. she said to me “ our intelligence was right I was inform by Admiral Sapphire of your conversation”. I said “we need to find the planet and invade it”. she said “ true Arianna that would smart thing to do but we are going to Make them the male make the Mistake”. I said “ I have male ready to be converted I thought of job as colonel”. mom said “ok she can have it and I think Acadia can stay commander”.

Taylor said “we need a new supreme Commander”. mom said “ yea we do now”. I said “ am I fired form that job”. mom said “your a princess now Arianna”. I giggled and said “ fuck I forgot”.

We all laughed then Lady Nicole said “ what about we get a male and make him our new supreme commander”. I said “I have a better Idea”. mom said “what Arianna?”. I said “what about Commander Tara of Queensland command”. mom said “perfect”. I said to“ I'll get Capitan-elect Janet to go and get her”. mom said “ good and Arianna do you want to come home”. I said “ can I stay here with my sister Taylor”. mom said “ if you want too Arianna ”.

I said t “cool”. then a guard walked in and said “ your highness the slave has been drained”. I said “thank you I will head down there now”.she said “yes your highness”. and left I said to mom “I am glad I have a mother now and I love you mom”. she said “I love you too my daughter and swear in Capitan-elect Janet and supreme commander-elect Tara”. I said to her “ yes mom”. she said to me” bye Baby girl”. I said “bye mom”. I kissed her and left to see my slave progress .

I arrived at the transformation room where he was I went up and talked to the Guard I said to her “ is he ready for the conversion”. she said tome” yes your highness I was getting use to that now the fact I am now her royal highness princess Arianna and my sister is here in the palace my mom and sister Alyssa went home back to Amazonia Prime

I know my twin sister is in Paris and Isabella and her fiancée are leaving soon for National service I am luck cause I was in the resistance I don't need national service like my twin and her wife I walked in to his room I saw him laying on the bed he looked up at me and said “you fucking bitch that hurt so much”. I said ”we need to drain it out of you that procedure was invented by my former sister in law Charlotte she said that was good way to drain males of their juice”.

Doug said “ our fucking sperm you fucking evil bitches”. I hit him hard he flew across the room and fell I said “when you become a woman you will understand respect”. he said “ I fucking told you I didn't want be a woman or anything just staying as a male”. I said ”so you can fucking escape again and cause more havoc for us”

He said “no”. he saw I was very angry I looked him and said “ you fucking men think we are evil and causing elimination off a gender is wrong well I can tell you what your wars against one another you have caused so much damage to the planet we left here because of your wars and stuff and your laws we have had apply to it women turn now”. he said “I don't know what to say”. I said” accept your fate slave become a better person”. I walked up and injected the Nano-bots into his neck he began to scream and fell on the floor I walked out and said ”welcome to womanhood Doug”..

I went back to my old office and saw a slave packing it up my clothing and stuff was now in royal suite area of the palace now I saw Jaycee and Jodie I said to them “ how are you”. she said “I am ok Auntie Arianna”. I said “where is you mom?”. she said “ she is with Lady Nicole and Capitan-elect Janet”. I said “ thank you”. I went to Nicole office she was in there with Capitan-elect Janet and Commander Acadia I knocked on the door she said "come in”. I walked in and Nicole said to me “ your highness nice to see you”.

I said “same here”. she said to her “we have a report from Admiral Sapphire that we might have found the Planet”. I said to her “good your new colonel should be ready soon”. she said to me “good “.I looked at Capitan-elect Janet and I picked up the card from Nicole's Table and gave it to her and said to “ read it”. she said to her “I Janet promise to faithful to the royal family and serve as the Capitan of the Amazonian Earth forces and will help in the capture and slavery of the male gender and recommend some for conversion”. I said to her “congratulations Capitan”. she said to me “ thank you your highness”.

I said to her “the supreme commander you are going to get her”. she said to me “ yes your highness I am leaving soon”. I said to her “ good Capitan”. I looked at Nicole and Acadia said to me “once Admiral Sapphire spies have spotted the male planet we need set up a spy base near the planet so we know when this prince male is due to try cause terrorist activity in our Galaxy Nicole said to me “ I have asked your mother to tighten security at our wedding”. I said to her “ good move”.

up
23 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos