Demon Witch Cheerleaders

Printer-friendly version

my friend and I decided to snoop on cheerleader little did I know I would become a the daughter of the Satan Himself and turn the cheerleader all into demon Cheerleaders and slowly change the men into women

1 . cheerleader snoop and changes

"Come on man, this is heaven." My friend Jake tempts.
"Dude if we get caught I heard the cheerleaders where ruthless." I reply.
"But the risk Is worth it James!" he counters. I finally agree with him and we wait until school is over. When everyone leaves for home, we meet up outside of the girl's locker room. When the cheerleaders come to get changed we quickly pull out Ipods and turn them on. The girls go in without comment. Jake smiles and I stay silent, we couldn't screw this up.

"OH NO!" A voice yells. I fight my urge to burst into the wash room and instead listen hard. "Vanessa Quit? We need a new girl then!" It continued. The door opens and the girls pile out in there uniforms, bickering.

"We can hold try-outs." One girl suggests.
"We already tried that before." Tina snaps. "All the girls in the school except us have no talent." There fights faded away around a corner. Jake waited until we heard a door slam, then sprang into the locker room. I follow silently. Jake barges in and spots a locker right away, he hurries in and shuts the door. I bang on it, but he tells me to go find another one. I find one at the end of them with a clear view of the changing benches. I climb in and shut the door. Darkness covers me except for a small crack in the door. I wait for a half-hour then I hear the girl's bickering. I see them pad into the room and shut the door, talking about some tournament.
They don't seem to be done, I guess a break. Then, I hear Jake snigger. The girls freeze, looking around for the noise. I remain quiet and very still, not giving away my position. The girl's move from Locker to locker, peering into the cracks. Jake sneezes and one of the girls round off at his locker.

"Got him!" One yells as they open it and find Jake crouched there. He gets pulled out and shoved onto the bench, I hear him curse.
"What should we do with him?" A blond one asks.
"Maybe a special punishment." Tina replies. The girls all start to laugh and Jake throws his last attempt in.
"what special punishment and There's another guy in here!" He yells. I silently curse his name

"Where is here?" Tina demands. Jake points at my locker and I get manhandled out The girls bundle me up beside Jake and stare at us.
"I fucking hate you." I tell him.
"Shut up!" Tina yells. We fall silent. "You, James." She points at me.
"Yes?" I ask her.
"You do gymnastics right? Your more flexible than fuck face here?"
"Yeah, I do gymnastics and I am more flexible than Fuck-face next to me why you ask." I reply.
"Oi!" Jake yells angrily. Tina slaps him and he falls silent. I looked at him and smiled
Then, a grin spreads over her face. she looks over me
"I think we have a replacement." She tells her team. They all nod with equally nasty grins on there face. I said" replacement " she looked at me and said "shut the fuck up both of you".

One of them opens a locker I guess was Vanessa’s old cheer uniform . Inside there are orange panties, a green bra and a cheerleader outfit. I stare at it dumbly. "Put it on now James." Tina orders.

"Why do I have do it ?" I asked her ,

"Is this twenty questions? just do as your told and Put IT ON!" I then strip off my jeans and T-shirt and eye the bra and panties.

"Do I have to wear those?" I ask.

"Yes." Tina replies. I reluctantly then slide them on and one of the girl's cruelly tightens the bra. Then, I look at them. Tina makes a bigger smile and pulls a vial out of her pocket. She jabs it into my arm. Instantly, my face, throat, chest, waist and whole body gurgle. I close my eyes against the pain as I feel my flesh move.

The changes happened so fast, as my skin started to change and smoothing out while my bones begin to rearrange and shrink/grow to their appropriate location and size, decreasing some of my height in the process.

My god, it's so painful; feeling so many painful and agonising movements within is indescribable towards how bad it was, but perhaps I will forget the pain and live a happier life without having to go through this again.

As my bones continue to change, (along with my muscles and the like), my shoulders begin to crash inward with audible cracks loud enough to be heard a few feet away. Then my arms started to become slimmer and less bulky, while my hands become smaller and my fingers grew a few centimetres longer. With my index finger become slightly longer than my ring finger, whereas it's quite different for boys.

The changes begin to work back down to my lower areas as my waist sucks in and my hips flaring out, leaving me with a smooth stomach and washboard abs. Then my spine curves out, leaving me with a beautiful hourglass figure.

Followed by my 'little friend' retreating back inside me, and by god, that felt uncomfortable and I was moaning in pain from it. Meanwhile, my thighs were becoming plumper and more succulent; while my legs became slimmer and managed to get back some of my height with my feet smaller.

Then all pain and pressure started to concentrate around my chest, and started building mass behind my nipples while the diameter of each breast became a little large as the mass continues to increase by a few more cup sizes till it reached a larger, yet perky, set of breasts.

I started to breath slowly as I started to feel my body was almost finished. I felt my muscles and skin begin to squirm, my facial features changing shape and becoming utterly feminine. A few soft pops and squelches could be heard from my face but soon fell silent. My face felt entirely different. Now it was completed, and I was finally a beautiful red haired girl

When I open my eyes, I look down to see a female body. I scream, and I stop quickly as the higher voice coming out of my mouth isn't mine.

"Good." Tina smirks. She then pulls the cheer leading outfit over me and studies me side to side. She pulls a mirror out and shows it to me. I squeal, the girl in the mirror has violet eyes, red lipstick, red hair and make-up plastered over her face. When I move, the girl moves.

"What?" I begin but Tina cuts me off. She grabs my arm and slaps a pad onto it. O look at it for a second before an intense headache changes into my brain. I sink down to the floor, clutching my head. My memories got swept away, replaced by new ones, not my own. My mind state changes, and a purple pulse explodes, vibrating out of me. I stand up, looking at my cheer leader captain.

Jake said " your a girl I looked at him "fuck off I know I am a girl and a cheerleader I'm ready for practice Tina." I smiled. I knew i was a girl and member of the best cheerleader squad in our district

"Excellent Janet, what should we do with this pest snoop though?" Tina asks. I look down at the wimpy kid, who looks at me in fear he saw i was now diffrent to me i knew who i was a teen girl and a cheerleader .

"James?" He asks. I ignore him and turn to Tina.

"How about we chain him here? All the other girls can dress him and make fun of our little sissy. Then we let him out Friday." Jake opens his eyes wide.

Jakes says " what are you fucking doing to me?" we ignore him

"Good suggestion." She exclaims, the other girls then rush forwards and chain Jake up in the shower. Then Tina turns and walks back out the door. I follow after my captain, ready for cheer practice. now as a cheerleader of best school ever I like being cheerleader now my Capitan was proud of me for what we did to that snoop he will stay chained there till Friday and then we will show the school how much of a sissy he really is.

After cheer training we returned we saw the snoop chained to the shower he saw me and said" James Please let me go". I said "stop calling me that my name is Janet and why snoop we did catch you in one of our lockers were you going to perv on us or something ?". He said "no I just wanted to ". I said over him "you wanted to perv on us as we showered you want see our breasts and Vagina right". he said "no and you were a boy". I said "do I look like a boy no I am a girl if i was ever a boy i would have never agreed to go snooping on cheerleaders ".

Tina walked over and said "any problems Janet". I said "Tina it just this snoop thinks I was a boy" Tina Laughed and said "your not a boy your our Vice cheer Capitan and a girl". We giggled i knew i was a girl then another girl came and "Tina and Janet we need to talk about the snoop". Tina said "Why Emily." she said "away from the snoop".

so we moved away from him and Emily said "for what he did he needs to be punished but I think we need to release him and make sure he will come back". Tina says " what do you think Janet". I said she has a point Tina if we keep him here his Mommy will wonder where her sissy son is". Tina giggled and said "fine release it but it must come here every day for his punishment for snooping" so I went over to him and said "guess what perv we are releasing you but you must report to us everyday at school of we will hunt you down". he said "yes " I said "good sissy and you will call us Mistress" so the other girls released him and he left for home .

we had our showers I got dressed in my denim jean skirt and blue short blouse showing my belly and blue sandals with 2"heel Tina said "Janet you need a new naval ring you have been with us for while now ". I said " I know but mom might get the shits". Tina said "Just do it Janet". "ok we will do it tomorrow" i replied with but she was right i need to get my a naval ring done.

I arrived home and saw my mom she said” how was cheer practise” I said “it was good mom” she said “ good”. I said “mom I want get my naval pierced tomorrow so i am like the other cheerleaders” she said “Janet i don't know”. I said mom “I am a cheerleader now not a nerdy girl”. She said “ok Janet”. I said “good about time and BTW we had a snoop in our lockers”. She said “what who was he”. I said “his name is Jake he was caught in one of our locker and he was really scared and funny thing he said was that i was a boy and his friend”. She said he said “you were born a boy”. I said “yea mom and his friend I have always been a girl and Tina has always been my friend my Friend that why i am her Vic Capitan of the cheerleaders”. then mom said "Janet I will let you go to he mall this afternoon". I said "thank you mom I know Tina and Emily are there". she said ok as long you are back by dinner and only your naval get pierced ok ". I said ok mom thank you."

So mom took me to the mall I was drop off I said" mom I will be home for dinner". she said" see you at home Janet". I said " I said ok mom" I left my mom and I saw Emily and Tina there I walked up them and Tina said "hey Janet". I said "Hey I am here to get my naval pierced". she said "Good follow me". so we walked through the mall past the Arcade I saw the sissy in there with a friend we arrived at the Beauty saloon I walked in and saw Tina sister. Tina said " hi sis Janet has finally decide get her Belly ring now". her sister said "ok Come with me Janet". so I followed her to a chair she sterile the spot on my belly button and pierced it I had the same design belly ring as the other cheerleaders I was about get up when she pierced my ears twice more so I had 3 holes in my ears like Tina's and Emily's then my left nose as well I walked out of the saloon I said to Tina "my mom going to freak". she said "no she wont she will accept it your one of us now Janet popular and a cheerleader".

As we were walking back I saw Brandon and the sissy in the Arcade Tina looked at me and said " I never knew that sissy and Capitan of the team were friends". I said "yea they have been friends for a while ".Emily said He is fucking cute Brandon". Tina said "he needs a cheerleader as a girlfriend" I said "who Tina" she said "you Janet " then everything went blur for a minute. then my cell rang it was Brandon my boyfriend I answered my phone I said "Hey baby." he said" where are you". I said" in the mall with Tina and Emily" he said I have finished training".I said "cool babe I am getting lift home with Tina and Emily talk you tonight ". he said "ok baby I'll call you tonight love you" I said "I love you too Brandon". Tina said "Brandon again" I said "yea" Tina said "if he find out that sissy was in our locker room he will kill him" I said if he doesn't come for punishment then I will tell my boyfriend". so Tina took us home in her car she said "I'll see you in the morning so we can drive to school I said" cool see you there". As they left Emily said "you change reality again so the sissy is now the enemy of the jocks as well as us" Tina said "yes"

I arrived home from the mall mom looked at my new belly ring and we had dinner I notice she said nothing to me about my ears or nose rings she said "did you have fun at the mall". I said "yea we saw the sissy in the arcade he ran off when he saw us". mom said "he must be scared of you". I said "yea of girls if he doesn't come for his punishment Tina will tell the school how much of a sissy he is ".she said "I hope he does his punishment" I said "so do I mom" I went up stairs had a look on my phone if the any girls had text me or anything like my boyfriend had called me we talked for a few hours I didn't say anything about the sissy we hanged up I then changed out my clothes into my nightie and went into bathroom bathed my new belly ring with antiseptic and my nose and went to bed thinking about the fun at school tomorrow with the sissy and how much my life had changed .

The next day At school after I was picked by Tina and Emily we were all in our cheerleader uniform we saw the sissy he was try get a way form us and so Emily and i went after him he was running through the courtyard of the school i saw he was heading for his friends i saw a football player he saw who we were after and he was stop by a few Players one of them was my boyfriend i said “thank you babe" he said “any thing for you babe and your cheerleaders”. I gave my boyfriend a kiss and I looked at the sissy and said “well sissy you thought you would get away from us”. He looked and saw my belly ring and said “no mistress i was jut heading over to my friends and tell them i was going to be you cheerleaders”. I said “you were told to come to us everyday until Friday”. he said “i know mistress but i had to tell my friends”. I said "sissy your punishment is come to us everyday".
My boyfriend said "what did the little sissy do". I said "he was perving on us he wanted to look at us naked" my boyfriend looked at him and said "you look at my girlfriend that way again sissy and you will full wrath of me beside the cheerleaders" Jake said "sorry sir I will not look at the mistress again" my boyfriend said " you better not sissy or i will fucking kill you she is my girlfriend not yours"he said “ I promise i wont sir” i said you will call my boyfriend Master sissy”. He said “why Mistress”. I said because we are popular and your not nerd”. He said “yes Mistress” i kissed my boyfriend and said “once we take the sissy to Tina i will comeback and we wil have fun with the nerds” he kissed me and said Ok see you soon baby”.
Emily and i walked over to the cheerlockers when I saw his friends they were nerds but among them was gymnastic guy he name was Mitchell i went over to them and said "you nerds your friend here Jake is a guest of the Cheerleaders” one of his friends said “why”. I said “ because he was caught snooping at us as we showered and changed”. The friend said "you fucking idiot Jake". he said “ i was not only one guys i was with James”. Pointing to me they laughed with me and said “your fucking mad we have never had a friend name James”. He said “she was James he was with me and they used some sort of magic on him and changed him into her” they all laughed at him we took the snoop back to our cheerleader lockers. He was humilated in front of his friends i said “even your friends are think your gay crazy sissy” he looked at me and said i was popular before and now i am fucking nerd she will pay for this” i laughed and said you ever popular that is a fucking laugh”. I hit him hard with hand and said “your a fucking nerd and sissy maybe my boyfriend can teach you your place at this school.” he said No mistress i understand my place here .

When we got there we gave him over to Tina I said if it ok with you Tina can i go be with my boyfriend” she said “yea it is ok Janet”.i said BTW the sissy has to call the football team master from now on”. she laughed and said “good work Janet that why your the Vice captian”. i hugged Tina and left then Emily said “i am going as well Tina”. she said “ok i need to speak to the sissy alone” she look at the sissy and said “sissy you will clean our locker room everyday and make sure they are clean he said yes Mistress and what did you do to James every one think i am crazy and thinks i am gay she said i use magic on your friend and changed the reality as far as everybody is concerned your fellow snoop James is now a girl named Janet she is my BFF and not your friend anymore and she is my vice Capitan of the cheerleader get use it sissy you should not have snooped where you should have not been in our locker rooms and you have not lost your friend for ever”.

He said "I will get him back from you cheerleaders if it last thing I do" she laughed and said "try it sissy she hates you and like us she thinks your a nerd and sissy, she has a boyfriend and she is popular now and cheerleader which runs this school you were told we were ruthless by your friends but no you had not been fucking snoop and break in to our lockers so this your punishment you have lost a friend and gain a ruthless cheerleader who hate you ". he said "I am sorry mistress over that can you please stop people at school from calling me a sissy even the jocks doing it to me now the Capitan of the team Brandon he call me a sissy now". Tina said "no sissy he was your friend too but now he is Janet's boyfriend and like her he hates you and the could make a good bullies for you"

Jake said "yes he was my friend in other reality as you say but now my 2 friends hate me I am a nerd and sissy in this reality and please don't make them my bullies" she laughed and said " the price you pay for being here and perving on us ".he said "I will get my revenge on you " she said" I like to see you try Jake in this reality your gay and a nerd and your friends the jocks hate you and your friends Brandon and Janet they both hate you and they are a couple now cheerleaders date jocks and popular people like Janet and Brandon don't like nerds like you they could also be you new bullies". he said please no mistress she said "you be a good sissy and nerd and do your punishment I will not make them your bullies". he said thank you mistress".

she said " I think after your punishment you might keep you here as our slave it will be good to have a sissy around help clean and maybe you might get a boyfriend ".she laughed and then ordered him to clean the cheerleaders locker rooms up. Jake thinks to himself is there away so I can get my revenge on her ?

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A little hard to read with

A little hard to read with all the typos. A good story otherwise.