The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 4)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us

4.My Transformation and school

The changes happened so fast, as my skin started to change and smoothing out while my bones begin to rearrange and shrink/grow to their appropriate location and size, decreasing some of my height in the process.

My god, it's so painful; feeling so many painful and agonising movements within is indescribable towards how bad it was, but perhaps I will forget the pain and live a happier life without having to go through this again.

As my bones continue to change, (along with my muscles and the like), my shoulders begin to crash inward with audible cracks loud enough to be heard a few feet away. Then my arms started to become slimmer and less bulky, while my hands become smaller and my fingers grew a few centimetres longer. With my index finger become slightly longer than my ring finger, whereas it's quite different for boys.

The changes begin to work back down to my lower areas as my waist sucks in and my hips flaring out, leaving me with a smooth stomach and washboard abs. Then my spine curves out, leaving me with a beautiful hourglass figure.

Followed by my 'little friend' retreating back inside me, and by god, that felt uncomfortable and I was moaning in pain from it. Meanwhile, my thighs were becoming plumper and more succulent; while my legs became slimmer and managed to get back some of my height with my feet smaller.

Then all pain and pressure started to concentrate around my chest, and started building mass behind my nipples while the diameter of each breast became a little large as the mass continues to increase by a few more cup sizes till it reached a larger, yet perky, set of breasts.

I started to breath slowly as I started to feel my body was almost finished. I felt my muscles and skin begin to squirm, my facial features changing shape and becoming utterly feminine. A few soft pops and squelches could be heard from my face but soon fell silent. My face felt entirely different. Now it was completed, and I was finally a beautiful 16yr old Amazon Girl.

The pain finally came to an end, as my mom entered the room to help me up. "Baby, I had the doctors change your hair and eyes," my mom told me. So I went up to the mirror and noticed this beautiful blonde hair girl with blue eyes. I thought my eyes were brown like my hair, but a new memory then told me that I always had blue eyes and blonde hair.

My mother gave me my new bra and panties, then I found out my breast size was now a d-cup. I giggled at that thought, as I knew that was always my size since puberty. So I put my new panties on and pulled them up my beautiful strong legs. I felt different in so many ways, beside my hourglass figure; as I felt much stronger and smarter and I knew my body was always female.

My mom then gave me my Amazon school uniform, which was a white blouse and black skirt above my knees and knee high black leather boots with a 3" high heel. I wobbled at first then it became natural with my hips swaying to help with balance. After that, we left the hospital area and returned to Ms. Alexander's office.

On the way there, I saw 2 slaves being loaded onto the truck to be sent to the Slave Education Camp then I thought to my self that I knew those slaves, yet I knew I never would be caught with those male scum. We finally arrived back at the Admin building and my mom told to sit down as she gave them a paper telling them that I was finished with the process; but then I remember that I was a yucky boy... eeewww... gross.

Ms. Alexander then asked for me to come in and have a seat. "Jade, you will be heading for warrior camp today," she stated. "I know, Ms Alexander," I said, "I knew this day was coming." "Ok Jade, you may go back to class and ask Chantelle when you can become a cheerleader," she said as I got up to leave. "Yes Ms Alexander," I replied and left for class. For some reason, I knew exactly how to get there.

"Welcome Jade, we're glad to see you," said the teacher as I went over and sat beside Chantelle, asking her about my cheerleader spot and the uniform. "Jade, your cheer uniform is in your cheer locker remember?" Chantelle said, I thought for a moment then a memory came to me like it was always there and I just nodded. I also remember Chantelle and I are BFF's, I was told me that I'm the head cheerleader and Chantelle is my second in command; although we're not like the one from earth's past, it's more like we're the school police.

We applied for the cheer leading job weeks ago, as both of our moms are military police force officers. Her mom is the commander of zone 12, while my mom is the commander of earth and soon we will be the same as our mothers.

You see, out teachers told us that Zone 12 was once called California and that it was destroyed in a earthquake around 2070 before we left the earth. Mankind was still in charge as terrorism was still a very big problem and a tribe known as 'The United States' was always fighting against others in Zone 8. (Which was once called the Middle East.)

It was decided in 2090, by our great queen of the time, that all Amazon women were to leave the earth; by then, the Amazon forest was destroyed by man and we knew it was time to move on from Earth. So we left and started looking for a new home world. We found a planet suited to our needs and we decided to call it Amazonia, where our scientist introduced us to nanotechnology. We became stronger, smarter, and outright gorgeous; yet our head scientist of the time was male, but was soon turned into an Amazon female and gave all the Amazon women the nano bots. She also headed our Technology Advancement Department, and I was also told that she use to be the USA tribe's head scientist but was found in jungle and our queen turned him into an Amazon as well.

It took my sisters over 10yrs to fix the ECO system the way it was during the 20th century. It was also decided that if we gave birth to a boy, a chip will be inserted in the brain to stop aggressiveness; by 2020 we decide that boys at the age of 16yrs will either be a slave or female, although 90% of boys became slaves and the boys were sent to re-education camps (also known as the slave training camps) and that would be last time they saw their moms as their mothers when/if they returned to them, and they will call them Mistress.

We will be going to Amazon Warrior Training tonight for training and I've been told that it was done the old fashion way, then after 2 weeks we go to the re-education camp to learn who our slaves are going to be. My teacher says they will learn that you are in control, not them. However, our slave can only come from category C and not the others. With the lesson over, the class came to an end and we (me and Chantelle) left.

We left and went to our respective lockers, but then we saw a slave walking down from his class room and it was slave known as Simon. Chantelle looks at me says "Jade you want have fun with the slave?" I giggled and said "Why not, it's only a piece of male trash." "Like yea, this'll be fun," she giggled her reply, "Why hello Simon." "H-hello Mistress" he replies in fear. "This is Mistress Jade, say hello you miserable person." she commanded.

"H-hello Mistress Jade," he said with a bow. I looked at him with disdain and said "You will learn to bow at all Mistresses, you worthless slave," I shouted and so I kicked him down to the floor with my boots and put pressure on his neck, "Do you understand me slave?" while chocking he replied "Yes Mistress Jade, I'm sorry for disrespecting my mistresses." So I released him and said "Now fuck off, you male piece of shit!" So he ran off in fear and without a word as Chantelle and I giggle. "That was so much fun," she says and I replied "I know, I fuck'n hate males so much, so I'm looking forward to visiting their Re-Education Camp for some fun." "Me too bes tie, I can't wait," she stated with glee.

We went to go see our moms, and my mom told me to have fun there. "I will mom," I replied, "I have my best friend with me and she's my Amazon sister." Soon the bus arrived and we knew we were off to Warrior Camp as Chantelle started to say "Here we go," and I nodded and said "Yep, here we go." So the bus started and drove us to the Amazon Training Camp.

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos