Adventures of Kim Possible: The Amazon Women 1

Printer-friendly version

Dr James Possible is researching a new formula for genetic DNA he can now change men into women and back the same way but there is lot evil people out there in America and The Amazon Jungle in the Race known as Amazon women his daughter Kim Possible work for global justice Network with her Friend Ron Stoppable what happen if Kim became Evil like her enemy Drakken and Shego

All characters and places in this story belong to the Disney Corporation.
Original creators, Mark McCorkle and Robert Schooley
I receive nothing for the writing of this story.

1 arrival in the Amazon villages

Dr James Possible is the Father of the famous Kim Possible. James is working on techknowledgy that will advance human DNA by along shot he has been working in Middleton but he labatory has been ransacked a few time bye people like Drakken and Senor-Senior.
Jame has decide to leave Middleton and head for some where quiet like the Amazon Jungle there he will be able to work in peace he told his wife Ann Possible of many years knows where he was going as James has been there a some time in small village there and where James found the cure for cancer there.

James says “ Ann I'm going back to my labratory in the Amazon Jungle I am going three to get away from hassle of evil people like Drakken, Vivian Porter and recently Heath James who will use my DNA gender study for bad use I have already cured cancer for the world”. Ann said “ you hav been thinking of it for a while James what about Slim Farm in Idaho?”.

James said “ no Ann my mom is sick of me using his farm all the time”. Ann said “ ok then James but remember the Amazon Jungle has it problems as well rumours are there is Amazon women there who are very intelligent to us here and hate men so I would be careful about it ok”. Jame said “ Yes Ann I was there before a long time ago”.

Kim Possile was on her way to school it was heading up to last summer before senior year of high school Kim had just foiled another attempt by Drakken and Shego again on taking over the world , Kim really liked Shego but not as a friend Kim found out that she as was bisexual.

Kim kept it quiet from her Middleton Muddog Cheerleaders incluing her freminy in cheerleading Bonnie Rockfella even tough Kim was the Muddog Cheerleaders captain and some of her cheerleader teammates knew Kim worked for global justice service with her best friend Ron Stoppable was her side kick .

Ron was happy his friend Kim more than friendship Ron would like her as his girlfriend but Ron knew at this stage it was not going to happen at all they had succeed in making sure Drakken had failed again. Kim got home from her Mission from global Justice and asked " daddy where are you going?".

James says " I am heading back to my new labatory in the Amazon jungle Kimmy poo”. Kim ask “ why there daddy you could use uncle Slim farm in Idaho”. Jame says “ no Kimmy grandma Possible is sick of me using the farm”. Ann replies “ I have already ask him that Kim it seem your friend Drakken , Dr Vivian and other seem like your father's work”.

Kim replies “Drakken will be caught one day and Shego too can i come and see you?”. " James said " sure sweetpea". Kim says “ I am looking forward to that alot Daddy”. Jame said “ well done on your victory over Dr Drakken”. Kim says “ thank you Daddy”.

Then Tim and Jim walk in and say “ Hey Dad why can Kim come and we cant it not fair at all”. Ann answers “ your too young Boys and Kim is in her last few weeks of Junior year left of High school and then Kim will be a senior then maybe Kim will head off to be a global Justice member”.

Kim thinks ( I wish I was evil like Shego i could be her girlfriend I liked when Electronique made her good I could have been hers). Kim heaeded to her room and began to study as she started her kimunicator went offf. Kim asks “ what stich Wade?”. Wade answers “ the bebes are upto thier old tricks wanting a queen again”.

Kim says “ I'll get Ron and head for the Bebes Hive who have they got this time “. Wade replies “ they have a doctor Garret they are going to make him a Bebe robot and use him to conquour the world”. Kim answers “ I'm on my way Wade”. Kim left and got Ron and rufus and heaed for the Bebes hive.

James left for the Amazon jungle he was looking forward to doing his research into the DNA of humans he arived back in a village not far in the Amazon Jungle James did not know but behind a mountain there was most ruthless women around know as Amazons. the Village head man says " welcome back Dr. Possible to our Village”.

James repliess " thank you it will be very quiet here compared to Middleton in America and my other Labortary in Idaho”. The headman says “ your welcome Dr Possibke you will find that all your suff has been put in a Hut and next is your labratory for your researching”.
Drakken was not impress he was defeated by Kim Possible and Drakken though of new scheme Shego asks “ what stupid scheme you have this time?”. Drakken says “ I am going to make Kim possible evil like us I have invented a new attitude machine that will make her evil like us”.

Shego replies “ you done that last time turned stupid and Ron went evil you got it back thought it was destroyed and Electronque got turned teamgo evil and turned me good no thank you”. Dr Drakken says “ but Shego you never let me do things like this”. Shego replies “ doc you have try some thing else”

Drakken ask“ why Shego she would make excelent evil companion for you especially as your girlfriend?” Shego said “ how do you know I like her?”. Drakken “ oh come on Shego you would hurt her or killed her by now”. Shego says “ well I might next time hurt her”.

Shego thought Dr. Drakken was right she did love Kim Possible but the problem was her sidekick and friend Ron Stoppable what would Kim be like as a evil women like her Shego knew Kim was the girl for her Shego did like men but Shego had urges for Kim and Shego always wondered was Kim like her bisexual or not Shego hopes to find out one day.

Kim and Ron were on their mission for global justice ,The bebes had try take over the world again but they were stopped again the bebes need to find Allie they could use against the world and they thought of legendary Amazon women might give them that was before Kim Possible stopped them.

Kim rescued Dr Garret from the bebes and foiled thier plan, Dr Garret and his assitant Jay was happy with Kim rescuing him and says “ I will be laways greatful to you Miss Possible and Mr Stoppable”. Kim Replies “your welcome Dr Garret if i nedd you assistance i will call you”. Ron and Kim return back for school.

In the small amazon village Dr Jame Possible has set up his lab and is working on his experiments the head village man has told him to be very quiet here as the are Natives that might want attack him. James work very quietly on his experiments with as night appoaches Jame was in his Lab when he saw these hovercrafts come and land and saw these warrior women get out .

The Amazon warrior Guyana orders “ we are here to take your oldest daughters they will be trained in Amazon women way of life”. Head tribeman asks “ why our daughters we don't have many girls here and you take our young boys as well?”. James was shocked that these women have been raiding the village where his laboratory.

Guyana says “ silence male she will be taught all men are pathetic and once our scientist have discovered the way make us beautiful and strong we will not need you men”. Head tribesman says “ you need as men as who will help breed children without us”.Guyanna says “ silence male we will find away to breed as well one day”.

Dr Possible was watching with interest to the conversation these women look they were already advance than mankind but if they knew about his research into changing genders from man to woman using nano tecnology and vic versa he was only concern about was altering of the brain to anyone will to the control of that person.

James continued in listerning to their conversation he was interested in that he broke a beeaker and hit the ground smashing to the floor he looked at it says “ fuck”. Outside where the Amazon women were and the head tribesman were talking the captain Guyana asked “ What was that noise male?” . The headman replies“ I didn't hear anything”.

Captain Guyana ordered her warriors “ search the village I want you to find that noise and find out what was making that noise”. Warriors said “ yes captain”. The warroirs went searching for the noise the looked in every hut they were heading for James Possible hut.
James knew they were on their way to his hut/lab soon and he will be discovered by these women what would they do to him he was a scienctist and his research would they use it for evil.

The Amazon women search each hut they were getting closer to him. James was trying not be seen by them but the Amazon women were nearly where his hut/lab was .The Amazon women arrived at his hut and saw a male dressed in a white coat the Amazon women asked “ who are you male?”.

James answered “ my name is Dr Jame Possible”. The woman asked “ you are a stranger to this part of the world?”. James said “ yes I am from Middleton in north America””. Amazon woman replies “ the man's world why are you here male”. James answers “ I am here for research on human DNA since curing cancer for the world”.

Amazon woman said “ gender changing and strength” James said “ yes and also beauty and more” Amazon woman said “ you will come with us now as a prisoner and see captain Guyanna”. James was dragged away from his hut and taken to see the captain. Guyanna asks“ you know how to do gender changing doctor?”.

James said “yes I am i think but i need test subjects like some boys”. Captain Guyana said “ you will accompany us to our Village you will not be harm once you complete your tests on our male slaves then you will become a woman and a Amazon scienctist for the new Amazon empire”.

The Amazon women got some boys to get all his eqipment for medical research and took male teenagers from the village to be James guinea pigs for gender tests he was loaded up on one of thier veichles and headed for amazon women Village hidden behind the mountain.

When the Amazons and James arrived in the Amazon village the captain Guyana took him to their queen. Amazon queen asked “ why have you brought this male prisoner here to me Guyanna?”. The queen saw James and wonder why Guyanna brought this male to her and was now interested what Guyanna now.

Guyanna said “ my queen Kira this male prisoner from the male wolrd and was here is working on gender transformation we could use to our advantage and finaly take over the man's world”. Queen Kira says “ will the male be co-operate with us”. The Amazon queen was now interested now in Guyanna was saying to her now.

Guyanna replies “ I think he might my queen he will and we will use it on him once has proven it works on the male teen we have brought here , he could become a Amazon sister and our number 1 scientist” .

Queen Kira said “ take him down and give him a room a dress him in civilian white dress and sandals his name will be Gaia now”. Guyanna said “ yes my queen and the other male villages”. Queen said “ collar them and put then work domestic until we need them for Gaia's experiments and hopefully start end of men”.

Guyana said “and the male scientist”. Queen Kira said “ Gaia will be treated like a woman with restrictions”. James/ Gaia was taken away by Guyana and her Amazon women to a room they already had the males set up his labratory he was told get out his male clothes and put on civilian Amazon dress and sandals.

Guyana came and saw him and says “ Gaia you will be treated like a Amazon woman here you can move around you will have your own personal male slave”. James/ Gaia saw a man walking hin a very short skirt and collar around his neck.

Guyana continued “ the slave will assist you and he will call you mistress all the time once you are ready to experiment on the males tell him and he will get me or our queen”. James replies “ but I am a male like him”. Guyana says “ true Gaia but you are considered a Amazon woman when should you be ready?”.

James said “ I think I might be ready in a few days time” Guyana said “ I am going to a take my battle gear off now and rest”. Guyana left and James went and change into his white Amazon dress and sandals.

James was working hard on the DNA he knew he had to help them or he was dead while working he thought of his family and home that, the male slave walked and said “ mistress Gaia I have brought you some food”. James asks “ please don't call me mistress”. Male slave “ I must call you that mistress Gaia”. Male slave left James.

A while later the male slave walked in and said “mistress Gaia the queen is here now”. The queen came in to his labratory. Queen Kira said “ you may leave now slave”. Slave said “ yes mistress Kira”. Queen Kira said “ you are going well Gaia ”. James said “ thank you my queen”.

Queen Kira said “ I am very pleased you have respect for me I like that you will make a great woman”. James looked at her and said “ I should be ready for a test subject tomorrow my queen”. Kira asks “Why is your research into DNA and gender changing of man into a woman ?”.

James replies “ I always wanted to help cure human race from it illness and I succeeded in cancer and now want to help people to chnage genders and help people who are trans gender”. Kira asks “ Gaia if you could change a gender or give them strength like only to women?”. James answers “ it could be done my queen”

Kira said “ you could give my women strength that will include beauty”. James said “ yes my queen I have notice some Nano-bots can conrol a person brain as well”. Kira said “ good Gaia you will help with that as well once a woman is upgraded I want women to think like Amazon women”. James said “ yes my queen”.

Kira asks “ that photo over there who are they Gaia?”. James replies “ that is my family my queen that my wife Ann Possible My daughter Kimberly and my twin sons Tin and Jim”. Kira said “ your daugter is beautiful Gaia your daughter Kim will become my daughter you will take my DNA and with Nano- bots you will chnage her”.

James says “ yes my queen”. James went over and a needle and took queen Kira Blood from her arm and will use nano teknology to make Kim the Queen Kira's daughter as James took her blood. Queen orders “ once Kim come looking for you she will become my daughter and princess of the Amazon women”.

James says “ my daughter Kim is very independent girl she works for global justice orgnisation and Kim will reisist becoming your daughter Kim has too much of my wife in her”.Kira replies“ Kim will become my daughter cause her father is here now working as my scienctist and you will help me Gaia”.

James answers “ yes my queen i will help you get my daughter Kim but she will be with her friend Ron Stoppable”. Kira replies “ good he will become a slave or even a Amazon girl himself we will see”. James says “ yes my queen”.

Kira says“ with this new nano teknology I am going to change my militay amazon women clothes to Black leather skirt and top that show thier clevage with black leather thigh boots only milatary not civilan Amazons will still wear white dresses”.

James asked “ when will you be doing that my queen?” Kira says “ soon Gaia a new era is coming for women”. James replies “ your blood has been taken i will work on the DNA to change My daugther and make her yours my queen”.
Kira says “ good cause once you have completed the your research you will become a Amazon woman as well and new head of my scienctists here and with this new nanotechknowledgy men will finally fall and women will rule”.

Middleton America

Kim was back at school she had cheerleading practice today Kim and Ron was already in trouble with Mr Barkin over her disaperence of her being late after their fight the bebes. She arrievd at practice Bonnie says “ Kim your our captain and you are late?”.
Kim replies “ yes I'm sorry i was with Mr Barkin over my lateness and wanted me to talk him why I was late and I had detention with Ron”. Bonnie answers “ well I'm still captain for now”. Viv walked up with Marcella and says “ Bonnie we want a change in the cheerleader vice captaincy”.

Kim was stunned and says “ why she is good vice captain when i am not here” Bonnie looked at Kim and says “ thanks Posssible”.Kim replies “ your welcome”. Viv says “ Tara should be captian while your away Kim not her ”. Kim asks “ why not Bonnie Tara and Viv?”. Tara says “ when your away doing your missions Bonnie is a bitch”.

Bonnie says “ oh my god I am not a fucking bitch to you”. Tara says “ oh come on Bonnie soon as Kim is away on her mission or doing someting you treat us like fucking shit”. Bonnie says “ well I can change now”. Tara and Viv were senior members in Middleton Mud dogs cheerleaders.

The other Middleton high cheerleaders wanted a change the vice captaincy and they wanted Tara as the new vice captain of mud dog cheerleaders while Kim is away. Kim says “ we can't do it today we have to get ready for the Basketball game this friday we need to cheer for the basketball players”.

Then Kim heard her communicater go off she walked away from the cheerleaders and aks “ What the stitch Wade?”. Wade said “ lord Monkey fist is upto something in Rio Brazil”. Kim replies “ that is not far from where my dad is in Brazil in the Amazon Jungle there he migh be after dad's work”.

Wade says “ ok Kim I'll organise a flight for you to Brazil” Kim relies“ ok”. Kim went over and says “ I need to go home and watch the tweebs mom is at work and dad is away in South America” Bonnie replies “ ok Possible we will see you tomorrow at training again”.
Kim says “ sure” Kim left the gym room and headed to find Ron and Rufus once she saw Ron and Rufus and said “ we are off Rio Brazil and once we have completed our misssion we will see my dad”.

Some where in America Drakken Hideout

Drakken overheard Wade transmission to Kim he knew she would be heading to Brazil what was Monkey fists upto down there Drakken and James Possible were friends in college he was good at things until he turned blue and everyone hated him as for Shego was part of team go until Shego went evil.

Drakken believes that Shego is in love with Kim Possible shego has never attacked Kim on purpose and every tim Kim has defeated them Shego seem to be very pleased with Kim and Drakken knows for the fact that Shego is bisexual and maybe Kim Possible is that why if Kim was evil they would make good team

On a plane to Brazil

Kim and Ron got a plane from a rich millionaire who she help once when Drakken was try to steal his wealth he says “ thank you Miss Possible for saving my wealth you and mister stoppable were great” Kim replies “ anyime Mr. Hilton and thank you for lift down to Rio”.
He said “anytime miss Possible” her kimunicator goes off “ Kim says “ what the stich Wade?”. Wade says “It seem we have set you down for nothing Dr Betty Director has informed me he is just looking a monkey colony”. Kim said “thanks Wade i will go and see my dad in the Amazon”.

Ron says “ you didn't tell me your dad was in the Amazon Jungle with snakes” Kim replies “ Ron don't worry you scaredy cat I'l make sure that you will be ok and it will be fun to and see my daddy he will enjoy your company aswell Ron unless your a fucking chicken”. Ron says “ ok Kim we will go to see your Dad”.

up
35 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

An interesting start to

Renee_Heart2's picture

A intreaging story I look forward to more of this story.

I wonder how kim's biological mom will take this, first her husband now her daughter.

Love Samantha Renee Heart