The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 65)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

65 the hunt for the Assassins and Lady Scarlett first day back on Amazonia Terra

(Katelynn P.O.V.)

We arrived back at Amazon city airport after the coronation of Princess Alexis and my daughter Princess Hailee it was a beautiful wedding I will act as acting Major Colonel I am thinking of taking up the role full time with Lady Taylor now Living here and we will have her royal highness Princess Alexis here as well the need for a governor General is no longer required here I will speak to her Ladyship tomorrow as she is attending the funeral of her late wife Princess Charlotte our whole planet of Amazonia Earth is under Martial Law until this Assassin has been caught we think it might have been 2 one form here and one from Amazonia Terra we will see I acting Major Colonel Katelynn will find these Assassin and will execute them.

(Scarlett P.O.V.)

We arrived home back on Amazonia Terra after the funeral I was greet by Governor General Brooke she said to me “welcome back My lady”. I said to her “ thank you”. she said to me “ I sent special forces Major Zoey out to find the Assassin”. I said to her “ good we need a acting Major Colonel so Zoey can take over that until Lady Clarissa and Lady Felicity return from their break”. she said to me “ yes my lady and who is Lady Felicity?”. I said to her “my daughter in law Clarissa and her were Married and the empress has decide to abolish the governor general role here since I am now her as the royal representative”.

she said to me “what is my new role now”. I said to her “ you will be come acting lieutenant Brooke Capitan Cassandra will need some one to help her so you will become her new Lieutenant as from now”. she said to me “yes my lady and my house?”. I said to her “you will move back to the Barracks with your daughters”. she said to me “ yes my lady”.

I said to her” Brooke never think your job is secure here you got too smart remember my daughters tell me everything”. she said to me “yes My lady”. and left I could see she was angry but it wasn't Clarissa it was Jasmine's girlfriend Sophie so I walked into the Palace and it felt good to be home the a guard came up said "My lady your daughter has been shot by sniper I said to her “who?”. she said to me “Lady Ashley my lady”.

I said to her “is she Badly hurt?'. the guard said to me “no but her companion is dead”. I said to her “ I want a curfew from 6pm to 6am Amazon Females Excluded from this I want it put into action and Martial law put in to affect immediately we are under a state of emergency any male caught with out the proper paper work will be shot on site”. she said to me “yes my lady”. I went and saw Ashley she was ok the in heard a another shot towards us the lieutenant Brooke came out with a sniper gun and fired at the Sniper Killing him I said to her “I want that whole area secured when Clarissa and Felicity get back “.I said to Brooke “you will now be Commander of special forces and Clarissa will become supreme Commander Again Felicity Major Colonel and Zoey Lieutenant Colonel as from now this are then new rankings”.

We took Ashley to the hospital and Andrea was taking to the Morgue I call my sister and told her the new rules here and the new Ranking of my officer she said to me “ I am abolishing the governor General on Amazonia Earth as well Alexis and Lady Taylor though it was good Idea”. I said to her “ how is Alexis Princess lesson going”. she said to me “ very well she will make a excellent Empress when her time comes up”. I said to her “I was shock Jade didn't want it”. she said to me “ jade want to be a Princess only for now she exceeding well at the military Academy like I did when I was her age and her wife is doing just as well”. I said to her “oh well sis talk to you later”. she said to me “get those fucking snipers Scarlett”. I said to her “ yes your Majesty”. and hang up the phone from my sister.

Brooke came back and said to me “ my lady there are more than one sniper and I think some women are involved with this”. I said to her “we will capture them and upgraded them but if we have to kill them and then we will have to”. she said to me “I have ordered all my troops to Arrest any women that is not Amazon”. I said to me “good I saw Lieutenant Colonel Zoey”. I said to her “I want all women arrested who are not Amazons”. then Jasmine walks in and says to me “Mom I have my cheerleader squad looking for the snipers and non Amazon female they are reporting then to the police”. I said to her “ tell your cheerleader squad to be careful”. she said to me “ yes mom and you too Jazzy I don't want you here with Ashley”. she said to me “I will be safe I have Sophie helping me as well”. I said to her “Just be careful “. she left and so did lieutenant Colonel Zoey

I decided to introduce a State of Emergency here I ordered the shock troops here from Amazonia Home under my state of emergency Anyone caught out will be arrested unless you are a Amazon women the shock troops will shoot any male who disobeys my orders or the police or a cheerleader as well at school I started getting reports that we have caught some snipers.

I got Call from Clarissa asking why she has more security around her and her wife I said to her “ we are under state of emergency”. she said to me “ ok then do you want us come home”. I said to her “yes but be careful”. she said to me “ yes mom”. so she hang up and prepared to come home

It has been 24hrs since we went on state of emergency Ashley is in critical Condition and Clarissa and Felicity are now home Felicity said to me “ mom we have found out that the snipers are hiding in the jungle area of the Planet Clarissa left with 4 battalions of shock troops after them she is with commander Brooke and Lieutenant Colonel Zoey”. I said to her “good and why are you not with them?”. she said to me “ Clarissa was going to tell you while we were on Planet K honeymooning and enjoy ourselves we decided that we want to be parents like you”. I said to her “ so you are going to Adopt?”. she said to me “ no mom I am pregnant”. I said to me “ fuck I’m going to be a grandmother”.

she said to me “yes mom”. I went up and kissed her and said to her “congratulation Felicity”. she said to me “thanks mom”. even though Felicity is my daughter in law I told her to call me mom and she has I couldn't believe I was going to be a Grandmother and Clarissa is my own flesh and blood she was my son before he was converted she has no memory of being a boy after her coronation to Ladyship she was given a needle so she thinks she always has been a girl like her baby will be girl.

I said to her “ Felicity when do you have your Baby chromosome check”. she said to me “ in 9 weeks time mom”. I said to her “ good”. she said to me “ she will be like me born a girl”. I said to her

yea only difference she will be a Ladyship”. She said to me “yeah mom I was just a warrior when I met my wife and we fell in love and got married now I am her royal highness Lady Felicity wife of Lady Clarissa of Amazonia Terra” .

I told Felicity as from now she is on light duties she said to me “thank you mom the morning have been bad she said this was the second thing I hate about being a female is morning sickness”. I said to her “it will settle down I was like that before Clarissa was born Jasmine and Ashley were hard being Twins Elyssa was the easiest”.

Felicity said to me I hope so mom my pregnancy goes well”. I said to her “when you get the sperm done” she said to me “ we asked the doctor's on planet K get we inseminated for a child”. she said to us “ no there was a waiting list once she saw it was Lady Clarissa she changed her mind she said yes then she ask who wanted be pregnant I said to her I will go first then Clarissa said tome she would go next and so on the doctor said ok I was injected to my ovaries and we had wait 24hrs to wait we found out the day you called a state of emergency”. then we heard from lieutenant Colonel she said to me “ we have captured 2 assassins but we have a problem”. I said to her “ what has happen?'.

Zoey said to me “it is lady Felicity there?'. I said to her “ yes why Clarissa has been hurt badly the males are saying we have caught the last of the Assassins from here one of them is the one that killed Princess Charlotte and killed Andrea and hurt Ashley and Clarissa”. I said to her “ how are you getting your supreme Commander out”. she said to me “ My lady we are are airlifting her Ladyship out now”. I said o her “ good I will call my sister have sent to Amazonia Prime Hospital”. Felicity said to me “ mom I want go to Amazonia Prime to be with my wife”. I said “ok Flick”. I have told Her Majesty that you will be going the males are to be interrogated and will be executed after the interrogation I heard they are bringing 2 women and 4 other males I think the males cold be useful to us .

I heard Felicity made to the spaceport to meet up with Clarissa she said to me “mom she has been shot in the stomach and leg thigh and her right arm and shoulder she will be ok after intensive surgery and lot physiotherapy she will back after this soon I hope we will see her back from before the baby is born”. the males was brought in the head assassin says to me “ thank for the ride to kill the princess”. I kicked him hard he fell down and got up I hit him again he fell he said to me “ you bitches are fuck'n strong”. I said to him “ I am only hitting you slightly hard you fucking male you have hurt my family you fuck'n male” guards take this shit and kill him he said to me “wait wait please”.

I said to him “yes Male”. he said to me “I was taking order from the head male named Bernie”. lieutenant colonel Zoey said to me “ he is the head resistance leader of both worlds now Amazonia Terra and Amazonia Earth”. I said to him “ and the other Assassin”. he said to me “ he is my son”.

I said to him” ok we will not execute you instead you will spend time in prison for 13yrs for your crimes then you will be a slave for rest of your male life” he said to me “ my son he will held here in the cell until we decided his fate?'. he said to me “ and what will happen to the women”. I said to him “ we will upgraded them to amazon women”.

the days past I heard Clarissa was doing well and Ashley is home now she was upset Andrea has died and she needed time to take time to grief she told me that she was pushed out of the way by her she took her own life to save my daughter Ashley hate for males so strong if she saw him he would be dead now instead of prison.

I was told by Isabella that Felicity was relaxing as much as she could as her first trimester of her pregnancy she was being sick with morning sickness and that she spending a lot of time at the hospital and stuff we converted the prisoner son to a female and she is looking after Zoey job because Zoey is looking after Felicity job as acting Major colonel and Harper is Acting lieutenant Colonel until they get backed here from Amazonia home Hospital she is very good at her job she saw her ex father before he went to Jail for his crimes my sister is now offering any male freedom as a women for ex changed information

Harper walks in and says to me “excuse me my lady but is alright if I go and see Ashley”. I said to her “ why?'. Harper said to he “ I feel bad it was my ex father that killed her girlfriend”. I said to her “ ok if you want BTW you will take over as acting Major Colonel from today”. she said to me “why my lady I thought I was only acting lieutenant colonel”. I said to her “ I want Lieutenant Colonel Zoey to be in charge of her own position and you will act as acting Major Colonel until my daughter in law returns from maternity leave I went and saw Capitan Cassandra “.Harper left to see Ashley I think she was trying to cheer her up before I got to Capitan Cassandra.

I saw Sophie and Jasmine they were giggling at something I said to her “ what are you two up to”. Jazzy said to me “ mom we were looking at baby thing for our niece when she is born and Sophie said we will have get use to baby crying”. I said to her “you Ashley and Jasmine wont be here you will be in Boot camp on your National Service she said fuck we won't here it we will be in bliss”.

I said girls to them “ I did boot camp it worst 8 weeks of your life”. Jasmine said to me “why we know the 2 sergeants there Keira and Abbey”. I said to her “they might have change since you saw them”. she said to me “ yea and so have I too now mom , I am now a her royal highness Lady Jasmine”. I said to her “you have become royal but your girlfriend has not”. she said to me “ shit I she has not either but Jade and her wife got special treatment”. I said to her “Jazzy because she is a princess remember”.

she said to me “fuck we should be ok”. I said to her “I hope so young lady if you don't you can loose you Ladyship if you act silly there so if I was you and Sophie beware”. Jasmine said to me “ yes mom”. I left my daughter and went saw Cassandra she was in her office doing paperwork I knocked on the door and she said “come in” I walked in she said to me “my lady I am honour for your company”.

I said to her “ Cassandra I wanted to tell you that Clarissa and Felicity are on leave for a while so I have put an acting Major Colonel in charge her name is Harper”. she said to me “ can I ask why I am not promoted my lady”. I said to her “it the empress decision since you are on probation here”. she said to me “ I know why because of my crime on Amazonia Earth my lady”.

I said to her “ yes I am sorry Cassandra”. she said to me “ I will call the empress I want go back to Amazonia Earth I cant work here if I am going overlooked I know I made a mistake and I broke up with Hailee before she got married now she is her royal highness Princess Hailee Jamison now”.

I said to her “yea my niece wife”. she said to me “yes cause I was in love with princess Isabella”. I said to her “yea I know the rest so you are resigning your commission as A captain”. she said to me “yes my lady I said to her “ ok I will call my sister and see we will be talking about your move back to Amazonia earth”. she said to me “yes I will wait to see what she says my lady”.

I said to her “good you under house arrest until we know your outcome Cassandra I accept your resignation as Capitan I will look for a new Capitan now” I said to my Guards “guards take this woman to her quarters and hold her there until we decide her fate she is longer a Capitan here”. the guard said to me “ yes my lady”.

They cuffed her and gave her injection to slow down her Amazon Strength she was escorted back to her quarters and is being held until I call to my sister see what is going happen to her she said to me “ Scarlett we are have decide that she will be sent to New Zealand on Amazonia Earth and will be Governor Nadine new commander of New Zealand Military and Police force”. I said to her “ she will be happy about that”. Catherine said to me “she will be banned from leaving the country she is still on Parole”. I said to her “ ok Catherine”. then she said to me “she will need call Lady Taylor every Month”. I said to her “ ok BTW how is may daughter?'. she said to me “ Clarissa is recovering great we might let her home with in a week or two and Felicity pregnancy is going ok she was with Alexis and Hailee she was enjoying their company”. I said to her “ goodbye to my sister”.

I order the guards to bring Cassandra to my office she was in shackles I said to her “ You are going home to Amazonia Earth you will a commander of New Zealand Military and police force you are banned from leaving the country and must call lady Taylor every month”. she said to me “I thought she was a princess”. I said to her “ My niece , her wife was killed she said to me “oh ok I am grateful to you my lady thank you”. I said to her “good luck Cassandra”. she was escorted to the spaceport for Amazonia Earth she will have 2 shock troops to keep her company to New Zealand.

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos