The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 66)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

66 Return of supreme Commander Katelynn

I arrived back on Amazonia Earth I was given the job of Supreme Commander I will be going to Washington to see Emily and Lily she said there has been problems in the Washington state the males there have been up staging us in so many eye I have ordered more forces there Emily has declared a state of emergency for the area her highness lady Taylor has order the empress shock troops to be put on stand bye I need assert our authority there if Males are getting away with things I will male sure they are sent to Tonga prison Camps under the new command of Commandant Candace she has made males life very hard since she took over as commandant as converted she has taken to womanhood very well I think we might see what male are causing the problems I have been told by the royal family to Marley rose with me so Marley and I have left for Washington

( Lady Taylor Point of View)

I was told by her majesty that Marley rose has to go with her mom Supreme commander Katelynn she does not know if Marley is big success there she will become a princess and will replace Gabrielle she will become my daughter Danielle from next week the decision was decide by the empress if Katelynn does not accept it she will be demoted to sergeant and sent to Tonga under the command of commandant Candace I was at the spaceport when Danielle arrived I said to her “ welcome home baby she said to me “ Mommy”. I said to her “how are you baby girl?'. she said to her “good I'll take you to school you will be picked up by cheerleader Capitan Alisha and her girlfriend Phoebe and her sister Lara”. she said to me “ yes Mommy maybe I can become friends with Lara”. I told my daughter you are Lady Danielle she said to me “ I am too”. so I took my daughter to her new school the reason she was sent back to Amazonia Earth she told me before the death of my wife she wanted come home she missed Amazonia Earth I told Empress Catherine I said to her “ she was missing Amazonia Earth”. her Majesty knew she did and was looking for a new daughter any way she has her eyes on Marley rose as her new Daughter so Katelynn left for Washington not knowing she will loose Marley rose.

(Katelynn Point Of View)

Marley and I arrived in Washington we were greeted by Lily she said to me “supreme Commander it has been a while”. I said to her “yes Commander Lily it has been a while”. she said to me “supreme commander since we arrived here since Emily took over the governorship here we had nothing but problems with Princess Alexis coronation and the death of princess Charlotte we had male disobey the laws and killing women”. Marley says to her “your main problem is you have a resistance cell set up by Mister big”. Lily said to me “she is very smart?”. I said to her “yea that why empress ask her to come for a 6yr old girl she is very smart I am very proud of her”. Lily said to me “ you should be”.

We arrived at governor Emily office in the old white house she said to me “ welcome to Washington Supreme commander”. I said to her “ thank you Governor so Emily how are you enjoying running America”. she said to me “it has been very easy the males are a fucking pain in the arse though we need more troops”. I said to her “her Ladyship Taylor has her majesty shock troop if you need them I have also brought 2 battalions of my troops as well”. she said to me “ wow it should be enough get rid of the insurgence here”. I said to here “good and commander Lily as commander here you will receiving an additional women from national service”. she said to me “how many supreme commander”. I said to he “around 30 new women”. she said to me “any converts?”. I said to her “ I am not sure why do you ask?'. she said to me “I am wondering “. I said to her “ you were a convert won't you?'. she said to me “yes supreme commander”. I said to her “ I know Emily is a pure amazon woman “.

Lily said to me “I know I am convert supreme commander I was born in suburb out of old L.A my dad was the resistance leader of her Area I had a brother named Albert he was friends with guys at school by the Name Darren and Simon and Jack he never wore the school uniform boys had to wear he wore jeans and shirts and stuff one day before my brother selection my dad said Michael we need you to leave for Fiji the resistance headquarters I left there and met more resistance fighters there I met my friend Brian and Ben I also met the head resistance leader John Alexander and his under studies Keith ( Kailee), Thomas , Gavin (Amelia) and Bernie. I was made a understudy to John he sent Brian to California he found slave like him in Simon (Taylor) and Charlie we never knew what happen to Simon and Charlie while setting thing up I heard my family house was Raided by police and my father was executed and my brother was put in to Maximum security slave camp”..

She continued “.our spy Brian told me that Albert was converted to a female and sent away to amazon girls camp John found out the Amazon (us) invented a cure to convert boys to girls under age of 6yrs old John sent his son Hayden to LA as they called he was reportable Captured and I heard he was converted as well Emily told me then she left help her brother and she became amazon I didn't know Ben was sent he is now my slave Joshua soon we were invaded by the Amazons (us) I was caught a long with Thomas I found he was the amazon spy I was put a in maximum security slave camp and then was converted to the woman you see now we were married in Australia and until now we were in charge until my wife decided she wanted come back to America and Princess Alexis allowed it”. I said to her “ ok I am not doubting you loyalty Lily your the perfect Asset to Amazon empire but our duty is either exterminate males slave them or convert them to females like us”.

Then Emily said to me “ how is the new princess going?'. I said to her “ she is settling into her new role very easy and that BTW this my Daughter Marley Rose”. they both said to her “ nice to meet you”. Marley said to me “ nice to meet you mommy there is male here acting like a female”. I said where in your office over there so we walked over to the person looked a secretary I said to it “Id bracelet?'. the person said to me “ I do not have one”. I said to her “get up now please”. so she did I said to soldier “guard scan her”. so the guard scanned her it was found that she was a he as Marley said he was so”. I said to him “ you like acting as woman”. he said to me “now I am here as a spy for the resistance that has just been set up her” I said to him “ where is your base male”. he said to me “I will not tell you”. I walked up a grab his penis a slowly begin to crush it with my hand he said to me “ok I will tell you”. I said to him “ good where slave?”

he said to me “ the old pentagon building”. it was old base for male supremacy before our invasion 40yrs ago but since we invaded here over 40yrs ago the building has been there I ordered the troops and we had success we round up enough male and women the Males were sent to the process centre the male that told us was sent and will be converted to a female I was on the phone with lady Taylor she said to me “ that I was staying here for a few days and special royal troops are arriving here in Washington”. I saw the male that told us the information he was telling us of the leader here now Bernie I said to him “ I will go the processing centre and talk to this male”. he also had 13yr old daughter and 9yr old son I excited about this so I left with Marley to see this male family

Marley and I arrived at the old pentagon my troops were in charge of everything I saw commander Lily she was helping with her forces the warrior came and said to me “commander we have escorted all the males to the processing centre”. I said to her “what about 13 yr old girl and 9 yr old boy”. she said to me” they are over there”. I said to her “ good take them to processing centre”. the warrior. said to me “we have found out they have a brother he has escaped capture”. I said to her “ send out the special forces under Colonel Rhianna and see if she can capture the male”. she said to me “yes supreme commander I walked up to the boy and girl”. I said to them “your daddy has been a bad boy”. the girl said to me “ what going happen to us Miss”. I said to her “ we are going to upgrade you both”. she said to me “ok miss to what”. I said to her “ you will be Amazon girls”. she said to me “ ok miss” I told them my name I said to them “ I am supreme commander Katelynn you can call me supreme commander”. they said to me “ yes supreme commander”. They were taken to be upgraded.

the girl Jodie said to me “ we are leverage against my father”. I said to her “yes in a way and one we catch your brother I will be happy”. she said to me “ my brother is very good at hiding”. I said to her “my colonel of special forces is just as good” the girl and boy were going be taken to transformation room I saw the special forces bring in their brother he was scared how fast they caught him then he remember their strength and ability I said to them “take him to the transformation Area”.

I arrived at the processing centre the males were getting processes when I saw the leader I said to the guard “take him out of the line and brought to interrogation room”. the guards said to me “ yes supreme commander”. before the I got to the room the royal guards had arrived I said to them “yes “the head guards said to me “ supreme Commander I am here to inform you that your daughter Marley rose is to accompany us back to Amazonia Prime where she will be cared for and looked after by her majesty the Empress if you resist us in taking we have order to arrest you and take you in to custody and your Military Ranking will be drop to sergeant”. I was shocked I said to them “I will accept what ever my empress want I am hear to obey her and do what she wishes I am a Amazon woman will what I am told”.

the head Guard said to me “good” she went to Marley and said to her “you are to follow me little princess”. she said to her “ ok if it alright by my mommy”. the guard said to her “it ok with your mommy princess you will be able see your sister princess Hailee”. she said to them “yay”. She left with the guard I went back on my way to the interrogation room when another guard came and saw me and said to me “ her Ladyship is on the phone”.

I said to her “ ok'” I answers it and said to her “hello”. she said to me “ Marley is gone”. I said to her “yes”. she said to me “it not my decision Katelynn it her Majesty”. I said to her “ I under stand you were following orders like we all do”. she said to her “ yes I know but we have offered you a new daughter now since you Lost Marley”. I said to her “ I will think about it my lady”. she said to me “ok then Katelynn”. so I had make my mind up a new daughter of not It was A decision I will have to make very soon

up
17 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos