The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 3)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us

3. school and Selection Decision time

"Darren and Commander Jamison, the government has decided that Darren should be..." She started to say, but my mother's Cellphone rang and answered it, "I need to be excused for a moment," she said then left the office and returned 10 minutes later "I'm sorry Ms. Alexander, I need to leave." Mistress Alexander walked out with my mother and talked for about 10 more minutes until she returned, "I'm sorry Darren, but you will have to go back to your class for now," she stated and then asked me to wait outside. So I waited for a little longer when Mistress Chantelle arrived at the office; and before we left, I heard from the office that there has been a uprising at Maximum Security Prison: Camp 7. (Which held the males and the last of their warriors that were against the Amazonian laws.)

Mistress Chantelle told me to follow her back to our class room, and Mistress told my teacher that I was having my selection done, and that I'm still not finished when mother was called away. So I went and sat with my friends, and saw that Simon was wearing his slave collar; when Simon, Albert, and Jack arrive to the slave's training camp, they will be given ID with an identification number. (My father was give one when he went, so his number is 656: Zone 12.)

"Sit here Miss." Simon says and so I sat next to him; once a male has put on his collar they (like their fathers) must call any boys that haven't had their selections "Miss" until after their selections are done, Mistress Chantelle told me. I also noticed that Albert and Jack did not have their collars on and I was wondering why until I saw Mistress Chantelle walking up to them and say (while squeezing each of their shoulders) "Put your collars on now, Slaves!" "Yes mistress," they said (with sore shoulders from her grasp) in unison putting their collars on and then she went up to Simon, "You are help Miss Darren with anything, Slave." "Yes, Mistress Chantelle," he replied. So she left and return to her class.

"That bitch," Albert said with disdain, "My shoulder hurts so much now." "You should have put your collar on, Albert," I said in pity. "Darren, I hope you become a bloody slave; cause you're a fuck'n pussy dude," he shouted in anger, "just because your mother is the commander of the oppressors of this planet. These women invaded our planet, and we are real the rulers. Men are the true rulers!" So he got up and tried to hit me when 2 cheerleaders came running into the room and grab him once the teacher had called for them.

They threw him to the floor and pushed him to the ground with their boots. "Slave Albert, you have been charged with being aggressive towards Miss Darren and you will be immediately sent to the slave training camp now," they said shouting as he was dragged away from the classroom. Jack was now trying to hold one of the cheerleaders, but was then grab by one of them and tried to punch them. Yet he forgot they're very strong and was told to follow Albert (after being overpowered) to the holding area, and that was the last time I saw them for a long time.

Simon and I continued learning in class as we learned about our history and why men lost their rights, among other things; while Simon was told that slave camp will train him and that he will meet his future Wife/Mistress when the bell rang and we headed to lunch. During lunch, however, Mistress Chantelle came up to me, "Darren, you need to follow me to admin building as your mother has return from her mission," she simply stated. I nodded and said "Yes Mistress" and so I followed her back to admin building; when I arrived, I sat out front of the office and waited.

My mother arrived a bit later and sits next to me, "Why you look upset, my son?" She asks, putting her hands on my shoulder. "Mother I'm scared of becoming a slave, Mother; and my friend Albert tried to attack me in class," I said sadly as she looked shocked about it, "so he has been sent to slave training camp now and Jack tried to hurt a cheerleader and Albert even called you an oppressor." "Son we are not the oppressors; if it wasn't for the landing of the Amazonia fleet, we wouldn't be here after The Wars of Men," she said bluntly and now I felt relieved.

My mother made a call on her cell telling whoever was on the other line that Slave Albert be isolated from all slaves at training camp and Jack to be left in chains until they think he is ready for training. I was told that Slave Albert will also be kept in chains, to be assessed. My mother told me that Albert's father will be sent to 'Maximum Security Prison: Camp 7' while his mother was asked to explain her son's actions at court tribunal. (Women can get jail time as well, for helping men for anything illegal. I have also been told that the worse punishment for most women was being turn into a male.)

After some time, Mistress Alexander finally came out of her office, "Darren and Commander Jamison, please come in," she said with a laugh, "now have a seat." So we sat down and for her to continue.

"Commander and Darren, the government has decided that Darren shall be female, like us," she said; my mother was so happy that I wasn't going to follow those 2 idiots into slavery and she finally gets a daughter. For me, becoming a girl meant a superior life as Amazon woman.

"Darren, the nurse will be here in minute to inject the nano bots in you to change your chromosome from XY to XX; which will make you stronger, smarter, and better overall as a female," Mistress Alexander stated. The nurse finally came in and injected the nano bots into my neck, "Congratulations Commander, you have a daughter now," the nurse said, "have you thought of a new name for her?" She nodded, "Yes, her name is Jade Rose Jamison," she said with a tear in her eye, so I thanked her and gave her a hug, "You're welcome, Jade, my daughter."

"Commander Jade needs to go to the hospital area for her transformation," Mistress Alexander said; "her career path has been mapped out for her and she will follow you as police officer."

Well baby girl, time to take you down to the hospital area, "she said with a warm smile; I simply nodded and said "Ok mom," so we left for the hospital area. As we walked to the hospital area, my mom stopped and gave me another warm smile, "Baby girl, you are going to go through a lot of pain as you change gender from male to your new female form," my mom said apologetically, "I'm sorry for this but this is our way of punishing you for being a male."

I simply nodded and told her that I understand; suddenly, I started to feel my first lot of pain and knew I was starting to change but I knew that after my change I'll be going to the Amazonian Warrior Training Camp then return as a Cheerleader and a future husband slave that I select then tell him that I was to be his Mistress. So we finally arrived at hospital area and I was told to strip out of my school uniform, which I did, then I was put into a transformation room naked. Soon enough, I started to feel even more pain.

*************************
(Commander Jamison point of view )

As I was waiting, my daughter finally started her transformation. So I ordered my military force to Albert Stapleton's house and find out why he was so aggressive towards her. At the time, my troops were ordered to raid the house and find out what was causing his behaviour. (As boys have chips planted in the brain, that is suppose to stop their aggressiveness.)

In our raid, we found out that they were one of the top terrorist groups against the Amazonia government in Zone 12, so they were arrested. He was sent to the 'Camp 7' prison camp and she has been sent to a women's jail; we also found out that they were married and that she never got a nano injection and only acted like mistress and slave. We also found out they had enough ammo to hurt us.

The male will be collared and given an ID number and he'll loose his name. (All male slaves in prison camp 7 loose their name and are given numbered ID's to the men who have proven that they have no place in our way of life.)

My daughter, Jade, will be told to be very careful around this terrorist slave known as Albert. So he will become known as 46478 until further notice and will be placed in a category: Grade A-Terrorist, considered very dangerous and must be kept isolated at all times. The slave will get a new name when he has been reclassified to a lower category (Grade C) then he will be renamed and will no longer be known as Albert.
The rebel slave known as Jack will be put into another category (Grade B); known to be kept in chains at all times until he is rehabilitated, then he can be released from chains after that. His slave collar number is 20988 and he can be reclassified (Grade C) once his rehabilitation has been completed. No loss of name, but if slave proves to be a risk then he could end up at Camp 7 or worse... Death!

(The Category, Grade C, is a normal male slave like mine; so he will be calling my daughter Mistress from now on.)

Jade is a very lucky girl, the Amazonia Government only selects a boy to be girl if they think he deserves it, otherwise he'd be a slave. Her friend Simon is too secretive to us, but I am glad I have a daughter now.

I have gone back into the transformation area as I hear my daughter screaming in pain. She will keep some knowledge of her boyhood but not a lot; as she starts changing into a beautiful Amazon woman, she will remember only being a born a girl and loving it

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Language barrier

The lack of proper English is driving me nuts! Sorry but I cannot read any further.

Vivien

You did have a choice

You could have chosen compassion and offered to help. Some of us who have been writing a long time can still remember our roots.

Gwen