The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 58)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

58 Her royal highness Lady Alexis of Amazonia Earth

She was escorted to in to the throne room she saw me sitting next my cousin Savannah and then Isabella and then Auntie Catherine and then the governor general Katelynn was there was standing and my wife was standing behind me she said to her” young Keira how was your vacation”. she said to my Auntie “ besides being held hostage in England I have been ok it was fun your majesty”. auntie Catherine said to her “ I have heard the report from Major Colonel Dame Myra you cause the death of one my best commanders in London”. she said to her “ok you put your self in that position”. Catherine said to he “it was not on purpose” I said to her “but you were overcome by males your a Amazon woman”.Keria said to me”. I think I don't understand you Alexis”. I said to her “it Lady Alexis to you I am part of the royal family of the Amazonian empire here you will call me my lady”.

she said to me “what the fuck you were a supreme commander”. Auntie Catherine said to her “ you heard her you will call her my lady warrior”. she said to her “ yes your Majesty” she said to me “My lady it was very hard when they have guns against you”. I said to her “ it doesn't matter Keira you are amazon woman your strength and ability should have been enough to get you out of the situation you cause the loss of a great commander in Skylar”. she said to me “ I am sorry my lady”. I said to her “ we have decided not to give you a governor ship instead you will be sent to Amazonia Home Prime and become a training sergeant for the National service women who come there”. she said to me “and if I refuse my new posting”. My cousin Isabella spoke up and said to her “you will be executed” she said ok I will take my new post but Princess Isabella you do not like me at all”. Princess Isabella said to her “ the reason I do not like you Keira is your a weak woman”. then Savannah said to her “ enough of this bickering between my fiancée and you Keira will you accept your new position or not”. Keira said to her “yes” Savannah said to her “ good you leave tonight with us”. she said to her “yes my lady Savannah”.

Sandra was brought in she has been working for the government in royal capacity as like a governor for my cousin Princess Charlotte she said to Auntie “ yes your Majesty you wanted to see me”. auntie Catherine said to her “yes Sandra I am offering you the governor ship of America “.she said to her “ I though that spot was filled” Auntie Catherine said to her “no it has or been filled we are offering to you”. she said to her “where will I be operating this from”. I said to her “Washington D.C.”. She said to me “wow at the white house”. I said to her “yes”. she said to me “I will take it then”. I said to her “ good”

I gave her a swearing in card she said to us “I Sandra swear my allegiance to my empress and her royal family I will serve the royal as governor of America I will make sure the law is always in force and that all countries of Amazonia Earth will be female controlled and I will make sure my military force and police under control of Major Colonel Dame Myra and Lieutenant colonel Amelia”. then I walked up to her and gave her a necklace and said to her “congratulations Governor Nadine “.she said to me “ thank you my lady I said to her “ your 2 daughters will go with you to Washington”. she said to me “one of my daughters is on Amazonia Home in the royal hospital getting better from a Poisoning attack from a girl from being a student exchanged at Amazonia Terra I will get my slave to start packing my stuff”. I said to her “ good luck in your new Job Governor Nadine”. she said to me “ Thank you My lady”. and she left I said to Auntie “ we need Major Amelia here for her new promotion” I ask the guard to go and find her she said to me “yes My lady”. and went to find Amelia and bring her to us

About 20mnis later Amelia arrived and said to Auntie “yes you Majesty” she said to her “ we are giving you a promotion”. she said to her “to what your Majesty” Catherine said to her “ to Lieutenant Colonel of Amazonia Earth Military and police force you will behind Major Colonel Dame Myra”. she said to her “and my special forces” Major Colonel Dame Myra said to her “we will get a new one”. I thought of slave Nathan he was a sniper in the resistance I said to Auntie Catherine “ what about Slave Nathan”. Auntie Catherine said to me “ yes he will take over and once Governor general Scarlett will need to find new recruits and she can use males like you”. major colonel Myra said to her “ yes your majesty” Auntie Catherine said to us “we are now finish let celebrate our new appointments”

I said to Amelia “before you go Amelia you have a daughter now named Alisha”. She said to me “ yes my lady” I said to her “ you will live in old house of the supreme Commander”. she said to me “ yes My lady I will need a slave”. I said to her “ go to Tonga and pick one”. she said to me “yes my lady” I said to he “ you have until tomorrow before we change commandants there”. she said to me “ yes my lady I will take my daughter with me as well”. I said to her “ good”. we walked out to the party we saw Phoebe and Marley and Lara go and congrats their sister for becoming a Major Colonel then came up to me and said “ congrats on your Appointment my lady”. I said to her “ thank you”. they said to he “ we have a sister in law as a royal now”. I said to them “yea you do” Marley walked up and looked at me and said to me “I will miss you as my sister”. we enjoyed the rest of the night I went up to my room in the royal apartments with my wife we had sex she said to me “ wow our lives have changed a lot”. I said to her “yea I was going to be supreme commander until my auntie made me royal”. then Myra said to me “when your cousins and Auntie leaving”. I said to her “ tonight you know we have 2 wedding to go to next year “she said to me “who” I said to her “ Princess Jades and Lady Chantelle and Princess Isabella and Lady Savannah”. so we had sex and went to sleep
the next day we woke up I had my usual shower Myra came in said to me “ babe your body seems different”. I said to he “how?”. she said too me “ more feminine” I said to her “ I feel little bit different”. she said to me “ your life were you born”. I said to her “ I was born on Amazonia Prime we moved to Amazonia Earth I lived with my mom in London we had a slave I was good girl and after my mom was killed by a fucking male I lived with my family and I was married with to you only recently I am her royal highness Lady Alexis of Amazonia Earth”. Myra said to me “ babe were you ever a male”. I said to her “ fuck no I was born a girl I grew up with my cousins and when my Auntie became Queen then empress after we conquered the last male planet”. Myra said to me “so you have been a girl all your life”. I said to her “ yes”. she said to me “ ok when was your first period” I said to me “when I was 13 years old”. she said to me “ok then” Myra shook her head said to me “fuck sorry babe I remember we fell in love when I saw you at my mom place you were staying in the palace with your cousins princess Charlotte and princess Taylor”.

I said to her “yea babe you told me your mom was supreme commander and you had 3 sisters”. she said to me “yea I did”. I was controlling my wife mind I said to her using my new power “you have always been a girl never Male like me your a pure amazon woman and you fell in love with me and you never had girlfriend name Cassandra , now repeat what I said”. She replied to me “ I have always been a girl I was born a Amazon girl you have been my only girlfriend and now my hot wife”. I said to her “ good you will forget we had this conversation” she said to me “yes babe I will forget this conversation”.

we got out of the shower Myra said to me “we have interrogate 2 slaves and convert 3”> I said to her “yea just another day in life of Amazonia Earth they are due at my office Myra said to me “ mom will be there too”. I said to her “I know babe”. we got dressed and left Myra said to me “ your auntie sending 4 royal shock troops to look after you”. I said to her “ fuck I forgot”, she said to me “you are a lady now since being anointed last night”. I said to her “I never thought I would be considered as a member of the royal family”. she said to me “ babe you had royal blood in you since you were a little girl”. I said to her “ yea”.

Myra and I walked down the stairs and saw governor Katelynn she said to me “my lady lieutenant colonel Amelia has the three slaves waiting in my office”. Myra said to her “ Mom were you born a female”. she said to me “yes baby why so was you and your sisters”. she said to me “ok mom”. she came and held my hand and kissed me and said to me “ I love you Alexis Jamison”. I said to me “ I love you Myra Jamison “.Katelynn said to us “Myra My lady needs to get ready to see these pathetic males”. we walk up to my office they bowed and I said to them “ I have decided your fates here “.Henry he said to me “ yes Mistress” I said to him “you will be converted into a female you will be a Capitan in Royal Amazonia Earth Military and police force your days as a slave are over”. he said to me “ thank you Mistress” I said o a guard “ guard take him down to the transformation room 8”. she said to me “ yes my lady”.

I said to him “slave Nathan”. he said to me “yes Mistress”. I said to him “ you have been sent to be upgraded to female and you will be a Major in our special forces I knew you were a sniper before you became a slave”. he said to me “yes I was Mistress”. I said to him “good you will get your sniper ability back”. he said to me “ thank you Mistress”. I said to a guard “ Guards take him to the transformation room 7 and don't forget to drain them both”. the last one was my old slave Mark I said to him “I decide your fate”. he said to him “I am happy to stay as your slave Mistress”. I said to him “ I want give you a gift I am going to convert you to a woman and you will be the new Commandant of Tonga prison and slave re-education camps”

He said to me “thank you mistress” I said to him “you welcome slave take him to transformation room 13” the guards said to me “ yes my lady” I said to her “ and don't forget the draining”. she said to me “ yes my lady all 3 males will be drained before they are converted to females”. she took them a way I said to Myra “what is next Myra?'. She said to me “interrogation of the slaves in the torture room “.then a guard walked in said to me “ your new head slave is ready my lady”. I said to her “ bring it in”. the guard said to me “ yes my lady”.
he brought him in he said to me slave Randal ready for duty my mistress “.I said to him “ good you get your other slaves clean the palace”. he said to me “ yes my mistress”. and went to his slaves their duties. I got up and walked down to the torture area Myra followed me as well as governor general Katelynn I said to her “ Katelynn return to you office and send a memo out to all governors they are on notice improve the capture of males of they will be dismissed from their jobs and that go for the state Majors here in America”. she said to me “yes My lady” and left

we arrived at the torture room and saw the slaves hanging up in chains on there arms I walked and said to them “ hello slaves”. they said to me” hello Mistress I heard the reports on you from my Military Advises you slave Ryan are right out terrorist”. he said to me “you the fucking invaders here I am only defend my self against the invasion force”. I said to him “slave the invasion was more than 40yrs ago this world is part of Amazonian Empire your gender had years to fix up the problem of wars and your ECO system my family and my Amazon sisters have made this planet ECO friendly now we have no such thing as religious wars or anything like that we believe in our Goddess Hera she looks after us I was told stories when I was a little girl about your wars over silly things such as what you did this world you men are had your chance and it now our turn your property to us”.

He said to me “ your just evil fucking bitch”. I said to him “ I know that what you will be at Guards release him and send it to Transformation room 12 he can become a woman Major Colonel you want it as part of your command”. she said to me “ no my lady she can go to Amazonia Terra Governor General Scarlett”. I said to her “ ok then I will send her a Message this one can be her new Capitan helping grab Males for processing”. the guard pulled him down I said to her “don't forget to drain him”. she said to me” yes my lady” he said to me “ what do you mean drain him”. I said to him “you will find out slave”. As I started giggling.

I looked at the other slave I said your very quiet he said to me “ I am embarrass about the way I have treated your Race Mistress”. I said to him “ why?”. He replied to me “ I never knew how cruel we men have been to the planet”. I said to him “well you have I decided your fate you will be made a slave you will be sent to re-education room and be re-educate on our ways and will be Governor General Katelynn new slave”. he said to me “ yes mistress”. he was pulled down and taken to the new Draining room we followed him Myra said to me “ I thought you were going make him a woman”. I said to her “ no he need to a slave for a while”. she said to me “ ok then”. I said to me “ your mom needs a new slave”. she said to me “yea to help with my sisters”. I said to me “good then your mom will be happy”..

up
30 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos