The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 24)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else woman with power

24 Brink of war against the resistance

I was called in by my guards to the throne room I saw my daughter Keira in tears I said to her “ what is the problem your highness”. princess Isabella says to me “ Keira has been demoted for resisting a order and been sent to Australia as a Amazon sergeant of royal Military”. I said to her “ Keira what did you do?'. she says to me “ mom I refuse give up my slave mom” I say to her “ what ok Keira you will have to take your punishment” princess Isabella says to her “ BTW Keira you are no longer the commander's daughter too”. both I and Keira she said “what your punishment should be the first one”. She said to him “ but you seem to agree quickly commander Katelynn I can issue her first punishment”. I said to her “ your highness who will be her mother?'.

she said to me “no one her mother died”. I said o me “ I remember now she was executed by the resistance”. princess Isabella said to her “ yes”. she walks up and gave Keira a necklace with a locket on it princess Isabella said to her “ what your name warrior she says I am Tamara I am sergeant of royal amazon Military force in Australia under the command of Lily”. She said to her “ good sergeant you may leave and prepare for your trip sergeant”. she says to her “ yes your highness” bows and salutes me and leaves to get ready.

I was very upset I lost my daughter Keira I was then told I will be getting new daughter Name Bailee she will be Cassandra twin like her sisters I said to her “anything the royal family has decided”. she said to me “ your learning Katelynn”I said to her “yes your highness” she then said to me “where is the male?'. I tell her” in royal dungeons princess” she said to me “ come Katelynn we will see it”. I say to her “ yes your highness”.
Princess Isabella and I walk down to the dungeons area she says to me “you like being a female now”. I say to her “yes your highness I would never be man again”. she said to me “ good Katelynn I am happy for you”.we arrived at 6789 cell the guards saluted us we walked in he says to me “what now Mistress Katelynn” I say to him “ this her royal highness Princess Isabella” he says to her “yea I remember you as a little outcast boy in Derbyshire”. she went up smacked him hard and said to him “you will never speak to me that way you fucking male pig I am her royal highness Princess Isabella that life is gone what was it fate?'. I said to her “it was going to be turned into a woman your highness”.

she said to me “ I want him made a slave he will work in the royal palace as a royal slave he will have a new name to Nathan he will go to program room tomorrow”. I said to her “ I have his daughter Myra living with she has falling in love with my daughter”. princess Isabella says to me “it ok she can be Sienna sister as well”. Sienna walks in says to her “hi baby what is going on”. princess says to her “ you remember Katelynn” Sienna says to her “ yes” Isabella says to her “ We have just sentence this male to slavery in the palace”. Sienna said to her “ cool she says to Sienna “I have decide his daughter Myra will become your sister”.

Sienna said her “ that will be good for mum in England she misses me so much but have a daughter it will be make her happy” princess to her “ babe your mom has moved to Amazon city live with you”. Sienna says to her “ yay” I said to her “ you sound like my youngest Marley”. then the male says to me “ he is mine bitch”. princess Isabella went up and kicked him and says to him “No males have right to children at any time your no one but bit of property to us this a female planet now you lost any right to this world when you men surrender, the men we have made women have thanked us for changing them and by the end of this year there will be no more Males under 6 years old the cure is working well”.

once we were finished in the dungeons I went with Princess Isabella and Sienna to the throne she saw her slave and a new slave there she guards take to this male to the transformation room princes Isabella says to him “ your new name will be Bailee”. I followed my new daughter to be to the transformation he was ordered to strip and was given the needle I decide I would wait here until she was finished I knew Marley was at day care and Cassie was with Myra Sienna new sister now.

(Mean while at the male resistance headquarters Auckland New Zealand)

I walked into the conference with some disturbing knowledge that if we don't find away to stop this cure or destroy the Nano-bots that are change our chromosome within 20yrs there will no men on this planet the planet population is 77% females and 23% male out of that 77% of female 70% are Amazon women or girls a delegate raise his hand and said to us “ we have killed a princess 2 governors and 3 commanders I said to him “ yea but they got a big one of ours the once great John Alexander he is now one of them another delegate said to “ he is a woman” I said to them “ yes he there top commander now I meant she”.

I said to them “we have a spy in the royal palace in LA his name is Ben he was assign to a warrior name Keira a captain but she has been reassigned to Australia as a sergeant now”. I have been told by Ben that he has bee assigned to a princess Another guy said to us “he could execute her”. I said to him I think not she has very tight security rumour have it he will be reprogrammed very soon so we will loose him I suggest we send a new agent in there but not to assassinate and I suggest we kidnap a slave and find out if there is away to reverse the reprogramming”. a delegate says to us “ can we convert a woman back”. I said to them “ no once a woman always a woman “the meeting was over delegate suggested to me “ Frank why we send a a person to LA and he gets Slave Nathan and take him back here”. I said to him “why don't you go instead Terrence”. he said to me “ ok frank we disappeared into our own ways hoping never to be captured or converted”

( Katelynn point of view).

I went down and saw my daughter she was finished and she was putting on her leather uniform and boots we went up saw her highness princess Isabella Bailee went up on her knee said to her “I swear my allegiance to you my princess and your family I am willing help in any way the extinction of male gender I am Female supremacist I am a pure Amazonian earth Girl and I love being a girl”. she said to me “welcome to Amazon life as a girl”. Bailee she said to me “thank you my princess”

I said to her “ your highness Bailee has something to tell you”. princess Isabella said to her “go ahead Bailee”. she says to me “ your highness the resistance are planning to attack the royal palace and get slave Nathan so they can take him back to New Zealand and try to un reprogram him and also we have a spy in here for the resistance”. she said to her “ who is it Bailee?”. she says to her “Your slave Ben your highness”. I said to her highness “ he has 2 brothers in Derbyshire your highness”. she said to her “ ok Bailee I want you go and get them I'll ask the guards to get Ben and we will send put a nice welcome to this Male who is coming BTW Katelynn how old are the brothers”. I reply to her” they are 10 and 12”. she said good and also send 12 battalions of shock troops to Australia as we prepare to invade New Zealand and tell commander Lily that sergeant Tamara is get them ready”. I said yes to her “ yes your highness I will go and tell her for your”.

I went to the communications room and told Lilly that the shock troops were on their way to Australia for the invasion of New Zealand and sergeant Tamara I also ask commander Kelly to find these boys for my daughter Bailee so we get them back here I order my guards to act dumb if a male came up to the palace slave Nathan they said to me “ yes commander” our agent in the resistance is doing his job he was converted by Taylor about 6 months ago and sent back as our he will become a woman when he acts like he is captured all I know is that we are get ready for war and I know I will be going to Australia to command the forces for the Invasion and war with resistance

About 12 hours later Bailee returned with the 2 boys she brought to them cell area they looked scared wondering why they were here we saw princess Isabella come down says to them “ hello boys”. the said to her “ hello mistress”. she said to them “you met mistress Bailee and this is Mistress Katelynn and I am Mistress Isabella I am a princess though” they said to her “yes mistress” princess Isabella said to them “ can I have yours names and your ages?'. T

he oldest boy went first and said “I am Bradley and I am 12 Mistress”. and the second boy said I am Charles and I am 9 Mistress”. she said to him “ok Bradley I want you to go into that room and put on this dress”. He said to her “ Yes Mistress” then princess Isabella says to him “no you will call me yes my mistress cause as from now I own you your my slave”. he says to her “ yes my mistress” and walks off put his new dress on . I saw in her hand a needle or a cup now and say to other boys “Charlie I want you to strip your clothes off “. so he takes off his dress and underwear she said him “drink this now”. so he did and he began to scream we started see his body change from male to female the process was take about 45mins we moved her into another room to complete her transformation with a guard

the guards brought Ben down he was in chains he saw Bailee princess Isabella and I he could here the screaming off his ex brother. he says to her “what do you want with me Amazon bitches”. then princess Isabella says to him “ I know you have been spying for the resistance Ben”. he says to me “ how did you find out?'. she says to him “we have a agent in your resistance”.
Then Bradley walked out in his slave uniform he saw his brother ran over and said to him “ Ben”. his brother says to Bradley “ when did you get captured”. he said to Ben” Charlie and I were captured 2 hours ago”. Ben says to him “where is Charlie”. he says to him “.I have no idea”. then princess Isabella say “enough talking” Ben says to her “ yes” Bradley says to her “ yes my mistress”. Isabella says to him “come here my pet and sit next to your mistress”. Bradley walked over sat on the cushion near his mistress feet then she says to Ben “ I own him now you are trouble maker Ben only way to control you is to make you one of us your new name is Jamila”. she walk up and give him a needle you will be Emily sister and Chantelle as well take her transformation room so the guards took her

then a 9yr old girl cane out of the other room said to her “my princess I thank you for making me a better persona as a girl my name is Chastity I am a pure Amazonia Earth girl I hate that thing over there”.( pointing to her ex brother) yuck I am beautiful smart and strong girl to ever think I was that pathetic boy named Charlie”. Bradley face drops he says to her “what”. then Chastity walk up to him says to him “ you said something slave”. he says to her “you are my brother” she said to him “ no I am not ugly male like you I am a girl my mom is commander Kelly and my sister is Skylar” he says to her “ I must have been mistaken then Mistress sorry” she said to him “ ok slave your my princess pet you need a bit reprogramming that's all if it alright with you princess and commander and Ms Bailee I will prepare to go home to mum”. princess Isabella says to her “ ok Chastity”. she bows and leaves Isabella says Bradley can you go get us some food and drink the guards will show you the way”. he says to her “ yes My mistress”. and leaves

Princess Isabella looked at me said to me “ yes Jessica has done it the cure works for under 10yr old Chastity was the trial person she said she had success on the boys from London resistance we are on our way to wiping men out and new slave age will be 13yrs from now on and no more education for boys at all and all boys under 10 now must go to the medical or science building for upgrading to girlhood”.

Amazonia Earth population 80% female 20%ho I am now a woman with power

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos