The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 40)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

40 Alexis The Amazon Mr BIG and her Mom confession

The guard came in and said to me “warrior please go and get dressed and report to conference room and sit in with commander Skylar”. I said to her “ok” so I got dressed in my amazon leather uniform and boots and headed for the conference room I walked and sat next to commander Skylar and was hearing the male be ask questions by the commander as I was looking at my nails then I giggled and said to her “ commanders if all right by you I think if we are going get any information out of it he needs know what happen to his men who came with him”. she said o me “ your right warrior” I said to her “ thank you by the way my name Alexis commander”. I walked up to him says to him “one of your men is in holding room dad (with a giggle) and the other is here watching you squirm”. he says to me “Angelo” I said to him “ not any more male I am mistress Alexis to you”. he said to me “why mistress”

I said to him “ I love being a woman I have freedom you never gave me I am strong and not a weak pathetic male any more to perfectly honest slave I hate males you are disgusting pigs your masculinity make you think you are always right but your not you fucked up this world and my race the Amazons have made it better and you still fight us that is why I have been liberated from my masculinity I love that I am a woman now slave”. he was staring at my cleavage I see what he is doing and I smacked him hard he fell down I then said to him “that all time you hit me when I was younger but now I am a better person I am a amazon woman now not pathetic male like you do you understand slave he said to me “yes mistress Alexis”.

after that I help take him back to Greg I saw he watch my hips sway from side to side I walked in with I said to him “ I'll see you later dad”. as I left the holding cell I walked out saying “pathetic males fuck I hate them”. I walked back to supreme commander Katelynn office I said to her “you wanted see me commander”. she said to me “ yes Alexis I am surprised the way you treated that male”. I said to her “why commander men are pigs I am so glad you liberated me from my masculinity I love being a female I will help in any way in the extinction of males”.

she said to me “I was very sad by the way you said your mother was killed”. I said to her “ so was I the male Hamish did not care that his wife was killed he said she was a victim of war “.she said to me “ Males can be so cruel”. I said to her “ I know commander”. she then told me what she had in mind and said “ your a 18 year old girl right”. I said to me “ yes why”. she replied to me “with do you want a mother to care for you and love you”. I said to her “ that any girl dream to have a mom to love”. she said to me “ you will have a sisters and a sister in law soon”.

I said to her “a sister in law commander”. she said to me “ yes princess Isabella” I said to her “ wow I thought is she due in Derbyshire today” she said to me “no why?”. I said to her “ the resistance had a bomb waiting for her they hiding in a house near the school she was going to tour. she left her office and order the police and military to that place they arrested 4 men and woman she was not a amazon she was taken to the nearest facility and converted the men were sent straight to Alcatraz prison

she walked back into my office and said to me “thank you Alexis” I said to her “ any time commander”. she said to me “ where were we?'. I said to her “sister in law” she said to me “ oh yes with princess Isabella is my daughter fiancée and she is Lady too higher than me so I am unlikely see her much now she is always with Princess Isabella so I was thinking do you want be my daughter Alexis”.

I said to her “yes mom I would love that” she said to me “ you will be promoted to colonel”. I said to he “thank you” she said to me “ all we need is for you wear this necklace”. she put it on me she said to me “how are you felling Alexis?”. I said to mom “ fine mom” and now I am on my way to England with slave Hamish my cruel ex father I am Alexis Alexander I am daughter of Katelynn the sister to Cassandra Bailee and Marley Rose I am a Amazon woman.

I love being a woman now as looked back then I thought if I went for selection I might have been a slave instead I am a happy girl cause I am superior and female supremacist I hate men the quicker they are gone the better oh if you are wondering what happen to Greg she is now Colonel of Scotland her name is Gwen

we arrived in London mom said the slave will be taken down to the dungeon area he will be chained there and you can start work on him later I said to her “thank you mom”. I saw a face I haven't seen since last time I was here it was uncle Henry he walks up to mom says to her “ mistress you and Mistress Alexis are due in the conference room with governor Kailee”. mom said to him “ tell the governor we will be there soon Mistress Alexis want see her sister first then we will go see her”. he said to mom “ yes my mistress and left then I worked it out my mother was John Alexander that why she has great record against the resistance

I walked up to her said to her “ mom”. she said to me “yes” I continued asking her “ were you ever a resistance fighter”. she said to me “yes why Alexis” I answered her “ cause your slave is Hamish brother my ex uncle”. she said to me “I know that Alexis I was the leader then I was captured then I was shipped to Amazonia prime I thought I was going to be executed here but the empress want a peace accord with the males I thought at the time yes finally peace with the women but it was a trap she wanted me to be her supreme Commander I was converted to a woman and slave Henry was re-educated in Amazonia Prime”.

I said “I heard slave Hamish was going to be converted into a woman and be your second in command”. she said to me “ Alexis that was true until you were discovered by Capitan Janet once she heard you says see you later dad we had ace card against him then I decided after you told me about your real mother death I knew I wanted you as my daughter and my second in command of Amazonia Earth forces”. I said to her “ thank you mom for telling me”. she said to me “ any time Alexis now after we see Marley we need see the governor and then you can have fun with the slave”. I said to her “ ok mom”.

I was not angry for what she said to me to be honest I was happy now I had a mother who loved me and I had baby sister looking forward seeing me we went and saw Marley she came up and said to me “hello Alexis”. I said to her “ hello Marley”. she cuddled me and said to me “I love you Alexis I am glad your my big sister and how was Scotland?'. I said to her “fun we brought back a slave”. she said to me “cool new one for us” I said to her “ maybe sis after we interrogate him we will see”. she says to me “ your going to be doing it Alexis” I said to her “yea” mom said to her “your getting smart” she says to me “mommy said I might go into intelligence when I grow up as a woman”.

I said to her “ you would go well Marley but by the time your a woman there will be no men”. she says to me “ I know I will be happy there will be no men Ally but I love being a girl now” and I said to back to her” me too Marley I love being a girl too Marley I have go with mom and see the governor about today and why we brought back a slave here instead of sending to be processed in Edinburgh instead”. she said to me “ ok Alexis see you later” I said to her “ I will sis” and left with mom to see the governor about today activities.

mom and I arrived in governor office she said to us “about time you arrived”. mom said to her “ you have to understand governor I am higher than you I can have you dismissed at any time remember that”. she said to mom “ I am sorry supreme commander I am very new at this job I was only like my daughter about 2 weeks ago only a commander in charge of a female England now I am the British governor”. mom said to her “it ok governor Kailee we make mistakes”. she said to me “ why have we got a male slave in our dungeon area”. I said to her “we need information from him he was the leader of the resistance and we know he has contacts we the big leaders them self”. she said to me “ how do you know that colonel”

I said to her “ cause he was my father before I was liberated from being a male”. she said to me “ so what are your plans to interrogate him” I replied to her “ use torture if I have too I know he was taking orders from some one higher up I think the male we are after might be the main resistance leader for both Amazonia Earth and Amazonia Terra”.

Governor Kailee says to me “why are you sure”.I said to her “Governor Mom and commander they know about the gender reverse gun that was invented in New Zealand and they know it is in our hands now”. Mom says to us “ we have that weapon on Amazonia prime at the main palace”. I continued to them “ they knew of her highness and her lady ship tour of England and the big governor conference planned for here too”. Mom said to us “ we need to find the spy quickly”. I said to them “that why we need to interrogate the slave and find out every thing he knows and we need to capture Mr big resistance him self once we captured him the resistance should fall with ease”. commander Skylar said to me “have you any idea who he is?”. I replied to her “I only met him once that was before the fall of England resistance”.

mom said to me “I think I know who Alexis is talking about”. governor Kailee said to us “ I think I know who it he is too” I said to them “mom and governor who do you think it is”. governor Kailee said to us “before the murder of last governor here I was helper of the resistance I was the assistant to the resistance leader John Alexander which is now our beloved supreme commander over there I before I was captured or betrayed by a fellow male I think he name was shit I can't remember I have forgot my male past I am a woman now and I am very happy”. then mom said to her “ I know you were talking about Kailee there were 2 men one named Terry and the other name is Gavin”. I said to her “well you can forget Terry”. mom said to me “why Alexis?'. I replied to her “cause Terry is the governor general of Amazonia Terra Scarlett she was betrayed by Frank our spy”.

Mom says to us "we need to find this male and hopefully the resistance will fall” I said to them “ that why we have brought this slave here I will get what we need out of him”. mom said to me “ you can use any means to get that information”. I said to her “ yes mom I will may I be excused from this meeting”. Mom said to me “ sure Alexis remember we fly out to Ireland tomorrow to see how the new governor I doing implementing our laws on the Irish people”. I said to her “ ok mom I will be there”. I walked down to the dungeon area some of stair were bit hard to walk in all of our boots have 3"heel I have got use to now that my sway of my hips I heard that new part of the centre of gravity my body not my chest since now I an female I have breasts now I couldn't believe I became D cup in my boobs I don't miss my penis any more my vagina is perfect triangle of red pubic hair if I was at school in the old days I would have been popular girl and a cheerleader bur I was a ugly rugby player who was not a important person.

up
38 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos