The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 73)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

73 home in Amazon city

Carla and I arrived back at Amazon city we arrived at the palace a guard came up to me and said to me “Major Colonel and acting Lieutenant Colonel you are both required at the her Ladyship section of the palace in 20mins time to see her”. I said to her “ok”. then Guard then mom walked in and said to me “hello Sapphire”. I said to her “hello mom this is Acting lieutenant Colonel Carla”. mom said to her “nice to meet you Acting Lieutenant Colonel Carla”. she said to mom “ thank you supreme Commander Katelynn”. she saw Carla holding my hand she said to us “ you two are an item now”. I said to her “yes mom I knew her a long time a go she wanted me then to become a girl and knocked back and ran if I had my chance again I would have not”. Mom said to me “all I am is happy for you Sapphire and welcome to my family Carla”. she said to me “ Thank you” I want change my name too” I said to her “why babe”. she said to me “ Carla is too close to my old male name”. Mom said to her “when you her Ladyship ask her for the name change have you decided on a name”. she said yes Crystal”. I said to her “ I love that name babe”. she said to me “thanks”

We walked to her Ladyship throne room mom walked in first and then she called us in Mom said to her “ your Ladyship I will like Announce My daughter Sapphire”. Lady Taylor said to me “come forward Sapphire”. so I did she said to me “ welcome to Amazon life”. I said to her “thank you my lady and I swear to loyal to you and the royal family at all times”. she said to me “ thank you Major Colonel”. them mom said to her “I would like to introduce to you Acting lieutenant Colonel Carla”. Lady Taylor said to her “ come forward please”.

Carla walked up and stop “.she said to her” your the one that has been chosen to be the new Lieutenant Colonel”. Carla said to her “yes my lady”. Taylor says to her “ ok you want swear with this card”. Carla said before I swear on this my lady I would like to change my name”. she says to her “ to what?”. Carla says Crystal My lady my old one is too close my male name I have been a female now for 4yrs”. Lady Taylor said to her “ ok lieutenant Colonel Crystal can you swear on this Card Crystal say to her “ I Crystal swear my Allegiance to the her Majesty the Empress her family and Royal Amazon Empire and will serve Amazon Military and police force as Lieutenant Colonel” Lady Taylor says to me “ so Major colonel what happen in Australia”.

I said to her “After we caught Jack Worthington one of the highest resistance leader behind their Commander Bernie”. Lady Taylor said to me “I never knew Bernie was a commander”. Mom said to her “ he came Old Atlantis My lady he was a solider there he arrived before we took over the planet”. she said to her “so where Jack was in Sydney?'. I said to her “yes my lady lieutenant colonel Crystal sent us a call say there was a male up rising in Sydney so I sent for Battalions of troops and we found them at the opera House near Sydney harbour we surrounded them once they were walking out I saw in a glance jack Worthington he was saying he was glad I am a woman now , I am glad that I am a woman he told us all the safe house in the area he told us that the leader Bernie was not here it was all his idea I didn't believe him and have the troop search the area”. Then Lady Taylor said to me “ you sacked their commander”. I said to me “yes my lady I looked at her performance record and she has not done much it was Lieutenant Colonel Crystal that informed us My lady “.she said to her “is that true Lieutenant Colonel?”.

Crystal said to her “ yes my lady she has been like that for the last 3 weeks when her highness Princess Alexis changed the governors around”. Lady Taylor said to me “we have decided that your choice to fire her was right Major Colonel and I want congratulate you for the capture of such main resistance leader”. I said to her “ thank you my lady his sentence will carried out”. she said to me “yes we have him ready to go”. I said to her “ good the young girl will go to Australia”. she said to me “no she will stay here as a 12 year old girl as my new daughter Danielle will have a sister”. I said to her “ great my lady”..

She said to us “ I want announce to you that the royal family are expecting 2 new Additions to royal family”. I said to her “who my lady?”. she said to me “Princess Alexis and Princess Chantelle are Pregnant as well as Lady Felicity of Amazonia Terra”. I said to her “ wow”. Mom said to her “ what about Princess Jade and Princess Chantelle tour of duty”. Lady Taylor said to us “her highness Princess Jade will go to France for 3 weeks on and 5 weeks off then so on until the birth of new princess and princess Alexis is on confined royal duties on Amazonia Prime she has some problems with her pregnancy”. I said to her “that all you need us for My lady”. she said to me “ yes Sapphire”. I said to her “ good I want check on our new slaves and I want meet my new sisters and see how Jodie is fitting in”. she said to me “ that ok Sapphire you and Crystal and your mom can go”. I said to her “ thank you”.

Mom showed us to where we live she said to Crystal “do you know where you are going to live”. she said to mom “ I was looking at the Barracks Supreme Commander”. mom said to her “ no you will live with your girlfriend”. ok so we made to our part of the Palace I saw mom say to them “ I am home”. 2 girls and Jodie came running saying mom they knew about their old sister leaving them a teen girl walked up and said to me “your My sister Sapphire”. I said to her “ yes and this is My girlfriend Crystal she said I am Phoebe and the girl over there cuddling mom is Hunter mom said to her “you change your name baby girl”. she said to me “yes mommy lady Danielle suggested it I was not fond of Lara”. mom said to her “ ok baby girl Hunter I like you to meet Sapphire and her partner/girlfriend Crystal”. She came and cuddled me and said to us “nice to meet you Big sis”. I said to her “ same little sis”. she giggled and cuddle me again and said to me “ I am glad I have a big sister again like you Sapphire”. I looked at mom and she said to me “Alexis Savannah and Alyssa have been taken from her”. I said to her “ ok mom”. .

The next morning after our shower Crystal and I decide we will check on the process of Jack Worthington we walked down to the transformation area we arrived there and saw Lady Taylor and Lady Danielle I said to them “is he finished yet”. lady Taylor said to me “ I think she is about finished”. I said to her “you don't mind if we hang around for her PTA”. she said to me “ yea that will be ok “.We arrived in her room she was finished we saw a 12yr old girl Lady Taylor and I walked in Crystal was out looking after her daughter Danielle Lady Taylor said to her “ hello young lady”. she said to me “ hello miss my name is Jaycee I am 12yrs old and I love being a girl and looking forward to meeting my mom and getting a amazon education”.

lady Taylor said to her “ I am your mom you have a sister who is 7yrs old”. Jaycee said to me “good mom I will look after my sister”. lady Taylor said to her “ you will be know As her royal highness Lady Jaycee lee Jamison”. she said to her “ thank you mom and your are”. Lady Taylor said to her “ This is Major Colonel Sapphire and sitting out side is Lieutenant Colonel Crystal”.

Lady Taylor says to her “ Danni can you bring in your sisters clothes”. she said to her “yes Mommy”. . Danielle brought in her sister Amazon uniform Jaycee saw her sister and said to her “ hello I'm your sister Jaycee”. Danni said to her “ I am Danielle your baby sister but you call me Danni”. Jaycee said to her “ that a beautiful name for a girl”. she said to her “ so is Jaycee “. so I left and let the family get used to each other I went saw the command centre saw mom

we arrived at the command centre mom said I need you and Crystal to leave for Canada a certain Commander needs help Crystal and I looked each other and I said to mom “ what her problem”. she said to me “she believes the resistance is moving heavy armoury to the border near America to Seattle area I want you send 3 battalions of troops and I will send the her Majesty shock troops and Paratroops the Idea of this is get this Bernie”. I said to her “I think Bernie has boys when I was a resistance fighter”.

mom said to her “ we will hopefully capture Bernie and this will be end of the resistance forever”. I said to her “ I hope so if we need to finally get the males get and exterminate them finally”.

Crystal and I left the for Canada we are off to Amazon city Spaceport we arrived there our new slave had packed all our stuff on board for flight to Vancouver Spaceport Crystal said to me “I have not seen Lisa since we left National Service”. I said to her “ I have not seen her since I was a boy”. she said to me “well babe your a hot woman now”. I said to her “thank you baby”. we arrived at Vancouver spaceport I walked down the ramp my troops followed me I saw her for the first time she walked up to me and said “Welcome to Vancouver Major colonel”. I said to her “thank you commander this my second in command Lieutenant Colonel Crystal”.

she said o her “ Carla”. Crystal said to her “not any more when I got my promotion”. she said to her “anyway congrats on your promotion”. Crystal said to her “Thank you wouldn't recognise you Sapphire used to be”. she said to her “who you remember Grant from High school”. Lisa said to me “ yea he ran away after we wanted o convert him into a cheerleader like us”.

Crystal said to her “well our Major Colonel is Grant”. she said to me “fuck”. I said to her “ yes I am your old friend from school”. she said your better as a women”. Crystal says to her “Hands off bitch she my girlfriend not yours”. Lisa said to her “I am not interested any way”. I said to her “who is the governor of Canada”. Lisa said to me “she was elected b the people before Commander Lily invaded here and kicked out the resistance under John Alexander”. I said to her “ you know he is now our boss besides Lady Taylor”. Lisa Said to me “Supreme Commander Katelynn”.

I said to me “ yes and my mother and who is the governor?”. Lisa said to her “A woman by the name of Sally”. I said to her “I want talk to her”. Lisa said to me “ why”. I said to her “ you have needed help for a while and she has not called my mom or Lady Taylor for Assistance I will be calling Lady Taylor soon so I can decide what to do with her”. Lisa said to me “even the sack her Sapphire”.I said to her “ yes if I have too Lisa”.

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos