The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 72)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

72 the return of Lady Clarissa and Lady Felicity

I have been recuperating at Amazonia Home Hospital since I was attack by the sniper my wife has been coming along slowly with her pregnancy she is about 3 month pregnant she is going well the doctors have informed her she is having a girl that she doesn't need the y chromosome killing drug I was told all babies now are born female no males are born in fact in the Amazon Galaxy there is 15% of males left under age of 13yrs there is more girls than boys soon there will be no more boys under 13yrs it will be all girls I was laying in my bed I had retraining session when my cousin Alexis Arrived she said to me “ how are you going?'. I said to her “good”. she said to me “ that is good the doctors are telling me you can return home on Monday being Friday here”.

I said to her “that is good she said to me “ Felicity looking forward to going home she has be given a drug to help with her pregnancy”. I said to her “ that is real good”. she said to me” yea and BTW I am coming with you to Amazonia Terra”. I said to her “why?'. she said to me “ mom wants me tour there and see how thing are going you know now I am second in line for the throne”. I said to her “ including hiring and firing”. she said to her “yes”. I said to her “ is mom on the chopping line”. she said to me “no not all Auntie Scarlett is safe she is royal like you and me no I am here to value Brooke Zoey and Harper this new woman will take over Felicity job full time you will be promoted back supreme commander and either Brook will stay with the special forces or will Zoey get it”.

I said to her “ who will be looking After Flicks job”. she said to her “ either Zoey or Brooke”. I said to her “I would rather have Harper as my second and Brooke the lieutenant colonel and send Zoey back to special forces cause Flick won't be back for at least 18 moths at the most after she has had the baby”. she said to me “ ok cousin I will do it your way”. I said to her “ thank you Alexis”. she said to her “ no problem Hailee and I will see you and Felicity at the Palace Sunday night for dinner to celebrate you up coming child birth”. I said to her “sure Alexis I am looking forward the evening with you and My cousins and My Auntie”. so she left me

the nurse came in said to me “ My lady you have a phone call from her Ladyship Scarlett”. I said to her “ ok”. I answered it and said to her “ Hi mom how thing at home?'. she said to me “good and you”. I said to her “ great I will becoming home on Monday”. she said to me “ that good you will be flying in with your cousin Princess Alexis”. I said to me she has already told me that I am having dinner at the Palace on Sunday night with Flick”. she says to me “ how is Felicity?'. I said to her “ doing well with her pregnancy”. she said to me “good what is she 3 months now”. I said to her “ yes and it going to be a girl so she doesn't need those drugs”. she said to me “that good I am looking forward to being a grandma”.

I said to her “ I cant believe how much my life has changed growing up as little girl and then being upgraded at 6 to amazon girl than we getting moved to Amazonia Terra and the Empress finding out your her lost sister and us all become royal Ladyship and my Marriage and the sniper and Flick having a baby “.she said to me “ yea our lives have changed a lot and all for the better I thought you like to know your Sisters and Sophie are leaving for national service soon they have only 3 weeks left of school”. I said to her “ they will get treated the same as Princess Jade and Princess Chantelle”. mom says to me “ I think so too as long they have Keira or Abbey”. I said to mom “I heard that Keira might be returning to Amazonia Earth as the new Capitan down there for supreme Commander Katelynn”. mom said to me “I heard she has a new daughter”.

I said to mom “I heard 2 they are replacing Princess Alyssa who replaced Princess Gabrielle”. she said to me “oh well I will see you and Felicity on Monday Clarissa”. I said to mom “ok mom see you on Monday when we get home”. .

Sunday finally arrived the doctor said to me “ my lady when you return it has be light duties”. I said to her “ I have people you can help me”. I was put in a car and driven to the Palace I saw my wife waiting for me she kissed me and said to me “nice see walking and happy babe”. I said to her “ it is nice to see you”. we walked in and saw the palace slave he said to me “Mistress your room for the night has been set up we are expecting you have a nice night tonight”. I said to him “I am planning slave”. I said to her “ good” Felicity and I went to our room we saw a slave waiting in our room I looked at him he said to me “he name was 65487 he was on his way to prison planet a for crimes against the Major Colonel there but Empress Catherine sent him here mistress”. I said to me “ what was your name before your Capture 65487”. he said to me “Gary mistress”. I said to it “ ok I will leave you as 65487 until I can think of a new name for you”. he said to me “ I am still going to Amazonia Terra Mistress”. I said to him “ yes slave you will be looking after Mistress Felicity needs”. he said to me “thank you my mistress”. I said to it” good now make sure everything is ready for to night slave 65487”. he said to me “ yes my mistress”. and he went done his work details I will ask Flick what name we should call our new Pet slave.

there was a knock at the door the slave answered it and said to me “ a Mistress Hailee here to see Mistress Felicity”. I said to her “ok”. I saw Flick she said to me “yea babe Hailee and I are going shopping for Baby clothes and stuff”. I said to her “why princess Hailee”. Felicity said to me “ can you keep a secret?”. I said to her “ yes Hailee and Alexis went to the same place we did she almost over her morning sickness Alexis know but she been keeping it quiet”. I said to her “ Hailee is pregnant”. she said too me “no Babe Alexis is pregnant she in her early stages that why she came and saw you on Friday she was see her gynaecologist about her pregnancy”. I said to her “ Auntie Catherine is going to be so happy with her first grand child”. Flick said to her “yea that will put Princess Jade and Chantelle down the line”. I said to her “yea it will” I said “you will be home for dinner”. Felicity said to me “of course my darling”.

she kissed me passionately and said to me “ fuck I love you so much your my soul mate for ever”. I said to her “ and you are the same “.I saw Hailee walk I she said to me “ how are you feeling Clarissa”. I said to her “great now I am out of hospital and going home tomorrow”. Hailee said to me “that why we are going shopping with your wife” I said to her “ and you too”. she said to Flick “you told her “.Felicity said to her “ yea she would have found out anyway”. I said to her “ Congrats on becoming a parent Hailee”. she said to me “ thank you Clarissa wait until mom finds out tonight she is going be a grandmother” .

The afternoon was very quiet for me I rested my self while our new slave 65487 done his work Felicity arrived home she came over to my bed and said to me “ Hey baby”. she kissed me and said to me “I love you so much I can't wait until our daughter is born”. I was awake I said to her “ so am I babe I have been thinking you think Alexis tour Amazonia Terra will be put old now she is pregnant”. Felicity said to me “when we go home I am on light duties with mom”. I said to her “ yea it depends what mom has planned for I have been re appointed Supreme

Commander of Amazonia Terra forces and Acting Lieutenant Colonel Harper will be come that job full time and Either commander Brooke or Acting Major colonel Zoey will be taking your job for next 2yrs while your off with your pregnancy and your Maternity leave”. she said to me “ don't forget you will be off for 8 weeks on paternity leave as well”. I said to her “I know I looked at the time and said fuck we better getter ready for the Banquet dinner”.

She went first in the shower I got in with her finger her clit so gently she was moaning and enjoying I was getting wet in my pussy she kneeled down and licked me out I said to her “ babe not in your condition”. so I went down and licked her clit and then her Vagina she said to me “fuck I love being a woman the pregnancy part is hard but other than that I am so fucking glad I am a woman”. I said to her “so am I babe but we were born female we are not converts we are pure blood Amazon women”. she said to me “ I know babe”. .

After the shower we arrived at the banquet hall every one was there Jade Chantelle Isabella , Savannah , Alyssa Alexis and Hailee and of course her Majesty the Empress of Amazon Galaxy Catherine she said to us “ welcome Lady Clarissa and Lady Felicity”. I said to her “ thank you you majesty I am great full for this banquet”. she said to us “your welcome Lady Clarissa are you looking forward o going home”. I said to he “ yes I am your Majesty it will time for Felicity to settle in before baby is due”. she said to me “yes I hope everything goes ok with the birth of new Daughter”. I said to her “thank you your Majesty”. She said to me “ if my daughters or their wives got pregnant I would be telling them cut their royal duties then Alexis speaks up and says to her “Mom I know I am getting ready to leave with Lady Clarissa and Lady Felicity”. The empress said to her “ yes I know Alexis I have told Lady Scarlett about yours and Hailee tour”. Alexis says to her “ well mom what you said a few moments ago about me any of your daughters or wives falling pregnant”. Jade said to her “ is Hailee pregnant Alexis”. Alexis says to her “ no I am pregnant”. Auntie Catherine Looked at Alexis and said to her “when did this happen?”. Alexis said to her “ a bout a month ago I was inseminated with sperm I have been sick with morning sickness and have been helped by Felicity”.

Auntie Catherine said to Alexis and Hailee “congrats to you both and I am going to be a grand mother”. then Jade said to her “ Mom do now move down the order to empress”. Auntie Catherine said to me “yes Jade the baby now takes yours and Chantelle's spot”. Jade said to her “ it ok I am going to be a Auntie and I like that”. then Chantelle says to Jade “babe you remember our week honeymoon with Felicity and Clarissa”. Jade says to her “ yea” she said to her “ she was not only one you got inseminated I am 2 month pregnant with our baby girl will come before Alexis and same time as Felicity baby”. Jade said to her “ that why you have been sick”.

Auntie Catherine said to us “we have 3 new Royal Amazon Babies coming into the world I am very proud Jade and Chantelle your tour of duty is suspended until the birth of the baby princess and Alexis and Hailee your tour to Amazonia Terra is cancelled Alexis you will perform your duties as princess until your 7 months pregnant Jade you will go to France but on a 3 week tour of duty and then you will come home and for 5 weeks and return to France until Chantelle's 7 month of her pregnancy and Isabella have you got any new”.

she said to me “ no mom Savannah and I are just preparing our wedding before National Service”. I said to Isabella “you will have your cousins and Jasmine girlfriend with you at national service”. she said to me “cool more family the better Clarissa”.

The night went smooth for rest of the night auntie Catherine rang mom and told her that Alexis tour was cancelled and she was going to be grandmother twice the next morning Felicity and I said good bye to our family and went to the spaceport we boarded the shuttle for Amazonia Terra the flight took around 40 mins we arrived at Amazonia Terra prime spaceport we were greeted by mom and Lieutenant Colonel Harper she said to me “ welcome home supreme commander Lady Clarissa and lady Felicity”.

Mom said to me “ welcome home baby”. I said to her “ thank you mom”. then mom said to me “this is your Lieutenant colonel Harper she was acting until empress told me to swear her in”. I said to mom “I want a new Major colonel not Brooke or Zoey”. our slave unloaded or stuff from the shuttle to the car mom said to me “a new pet Clarissa”. I said to her “ yes this is Slave 65487”. Felicity said to her “ mom we have not named it yet”. mom said to him “ok slave 65487”. he said to her “ Yes Mistress”. mom said to him “ when you have unloaded your mistresses stuff report to head slave Jason”. he said to her “yes Mistress”.

Mom said to me “ Clarissa we are having a farewell party for Ashley Sophie and Jasmine they are leaving in 2 weeks for National service”. I said to her “that funny mom cause princess Isabella and Lady Savannah will be there as well”. she said to me “ good she will have her cousins and Jasmine girlfriend”. I said to her “ yea I know then we were on our way to our room it felt good to be home.

up
55 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos