The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 2)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us

2. home school and selection

I woke up this morning like any other morning: I make my bed, clean my teeth, and then get dressed in my school uniform. For boys it was a plain, grey skirt with a white shirt and long white socks with Mary Jane shoes with a small heel, but my friends Albert and Jack always refuse to wear the uniforms, as they always wore the old-fashion boys clothes and they were punished harshly for it, but I was banned from bringing them home. My friend Simon obeys the rules on uniform, but was very secretive to us and we're always concerned about him.

I walk down to the kitchen in my uniform and my mother was there in her uniform, while my father was busy getting breakfast. "Good morning," I said. "Good morning son," my mother replied. My dad replied with a "Good morning miss" as he was in his slave uniform. (Which was a grey dress, along with a black collar around his neck.)

"Today, you will have your selection and you will find out at school. The government has decided your fate and career," my mother says as we ate breakfast and then continued, "and since you turned 16yrs old last week, so your selection has come up."

"Yes Mother, but can I ask you something?" I asked and she nodded her approval, "has Albert and Jack been told they are automatically slaves because of the way they act?"

"They have been told they are slaves and they will be shipped off tonight to camp, and if you're one then you will be on same truck as well." My mother stated, "but I hope not Darren, as I don't know your fate. As high as I am in the Amazonia government, they've kept it away from me." "Thank you mother," I replied; "and may I be excused, I need to get ready for the boy's school bus." She only nodded and responded with a "Yes Son, you may go."

"Here is your lunch miss," my father said as I grabbed my lunch and started walking to the bus stop. As I waited for the bus, I saw a bunch of girls driving to school; and males are banned from driving. If you're caught, then you will automatically go to the slave prison camps for reprogramming, and most come back very different.

As I waiting for the bus, Albert and Jack turn up in their school uniform for the first time. "Why are you guys in a school uniform?" I asked; they told me that they were going to be slaves because of the way they acted towards the rules. "Wow! I have selection today, so I could end up joining you at slave camp." Simon overheard us and said he was selected already, and that he was going to be a slave as well. "Wow Darren, you still haven't found out yet?" They said and I just shook my head and said "No, not yet" as the bus arrived to take us to school.

We arrive at school and walked to our locker to put our stuff in when Mistress Chantelle, a cheerleader, arrived to talk to us, "Jack Albert, and Simon. These are your slave collars, so please put them on." She demanded, and so they did, "Darren, you are to go to the Admin building for your selection and you are to follow me there, now;" so I followed her to go see what my fate has in store for me.

We arrived at the admin building, and I was told to take a seat; and Mistress Chantelle returned to her classes. As I waited, I was starting to think that I might be wearing a collar soon. As I waited, my mother finally arrived and sat next to me. We waited bit longer and my mother asked me what was Simon fate and I told her that he was given slave status.

"Oh, well he was very mysterious boy," she said simply; I nodded, "Yeah, I know," I said. Then my name was called, and Mother and I walked into the room and Mistress Alexander told us to have a seat. We both sat down as she started to ask me questions. First, she asked what my name was, "Darren Jamison" I replied using Mother's last names, since we are required to use our mother's last name by law.

Next, she asked me if I'm 16yrs, "Yes Mistress Alexander," I said. "Ok, now for the government decision. Darren and Commander Jamison, the government has been thinking on this for almost 3 weeks now and we have finally decided what Darren shall be," Mistress Alexander finally said as we awaited for what will become of me.

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos