The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 80)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

80 the wedding and Taylor big Announcement

we got up and showered I was dressed in normal amazon uniform as usual Taylor was still showering slave Randal was packing our clothes he had already done the girls clothes he said to me “ Mistress everything is packed so I take it down to be prepared for the trip”. I said to him “ok slave”. he said to me “ thank you my mistress”. I said to him “ have the girls had their breakfast”. he said to me “yes my mistress only you and mistress Taylor are to have yours”. I said to him “good slave you can take our luggage to the car for the spaceport”. he said to me “ yes my mistress”. and left us taking the bags with us I was going to my daughters wedding but I am not her father any more she is only a year younger than me now.

I am now a 20yr old woman I was thinking last night as that ugly male I was how much heartache I wanted to cause the Amazon Race I remember my last mission in Sydney Australia my plan was set up a big resistance network there and make sure us males had a chance to we would overthrow the Amazon governor by getting one of the slave brainwashing machines and make male placid again but that didn't happen Jack was capture and turned into a 12yr old girl I got away but my son was captured in Canada and I was captured in Seattle I think I am sure I didn't tell my idea to Charlie fuck I better tell Taylor now I am totally against this now I am a Amazon woman now

Taylor was getting dressed when I saw her I said to her “ Babe I remembered some thing while I was in Australia and I think the resistance might use it against us”. she said to me “ what Nikki”. I said to her “ the reason Jaycee was there as her former self was help set up the biggest resistance network there so they could over throw Governor Hailee and un reprogram the slaves there for their ultimate attack on Tonga then us”. she said to me “ fuck does he know that”. I said to her “ I do not know”. she said to me “ we will send shock troops to Sydney and place it under Martial law and restrict males access to areas we will also send Amelia and her special forces there once the wedding is over and you will return after my Announcement”. I said to her “ ok babe can I have sneak peek”. she said to me “ no Nicole”. I said to her “ok babe”. we left after breakfast for the Amazon City Spaceport and the of to Amazonia Prime

we were driving there when Jaycee said to her “mom why do we need to go for I could have stayed at a friends house “.Taylor said o her “Jaycee we need to go ok”. she said to her “ok then mom , but there no girls my age I can hang around with and you said I could get my ear pierced and my navel as well”. she said to her “Jaycee maybe one of the guards has a daughter your age”. Jaycee said to her “I hope so cause boys are pathetic until they become girls like us”. I said to her “why Jaycee?”. she said to me “cause auntie Nicole if they get the testosterone in them they think with their masculinity I am just glad I was born a female all males are born the wrong gender and I cant wait when I am a woman like you and mom that we will live in a female utopia galaxy”.. I looked her thinking she has been reprogrammed very well by age regression drug she has no memories of being a Adult Male as far as she is concern she was born a girl and boy are just pathetic useless things.

I knew she is right any male are useless I am now that now I am a woman now I have my lover and 2 girls who adore me now . We arrived at Amazonia Prime Spaceport Taylor told the slave un pack the shuttle he said to her “yes my mistress”. Jaycee said to the slave “you fuck up with my stuff again slave I will make sure your pathetic male life is terminated”. we were greeted at the spaceport by commander Lacy she said to her “ welcome my lady and Colonel Nicole”. I said to her “it nice to see you again commander”. she said to Taylor “same My lady you will be in the royal quarters with your daughters and Colonel Nicole will stay in the palace barracks”. Taylor said to her “ no colonel Nicole will stay with my daughters and I it has been arranged by the Empress”. she said to her “ I am sorry my lady I thought she was going to be staying in the royal barracks with my fiancée and I”. Taylor said to her “ no Nikki will stay with us she is my girlfriend and she stays with me and my daughter”. then Jaycee said to us “ excuse me commander is there any girls my age here”. she said to her “yes we have a few but if you want my lady you can stay with 12yr old girls at amazon camp if you want”. Jaycee said to her “ I will go there during the day and still spend the night with may family”. Lacy said too her “ ok then my lady”.

Jaycee said to her “ I want get my ears and naval done before I go back to school all the girls at my school have had them done”. I said to her “ I will take you tomorrow Jaycee if you mom lets me we will get pampered and get our nails done and get our ears and naval done together”. she said to me “thank you auntie Nikki if that all right with you mom”. Taylor said to her “yes it is ok”. Jaycee said to me “ yes she came up and cuddle me and said to me “thank you Auntie Nikki you will make a good mom one day”. I saw Taylor blush we arrived Lacy left us and returned to her fiancée we walked into the throne room I saw the empress once was my enemy but now my empress

Taylor walked and besides the empress was princess Isabella and Lady Savannah Taylor said to her “ Auntie I want you to meet my girlfriend Nicole”. she said to me “come here young lady”. I walked up to her and kneeled I said to her “ your majesty it is great honour that I finally meet you”. she said to me “ same here but now you are on the right side”. I said to her “ I like appoligise for being such a pathetic male and cause you and your forces so much hell”. she said to me “ you have been redeemed by become the woman that you are now”. I said to her “thank you”. I looked at Taylor and her Majesty said to her “ Lady Taylor you have some thing to tell me”. she said to her “ yes Auntie I would like my mourning period to come to a end so I can marry this woman kneeling in front of you”. her Majesty said to her “ this woman make you happy”. she said to her “yes Auntie and your great Nieces too”. she said to her “ good you morning over you will know as her Royal highness princess Taylor of Amazonia Earth”. she said to her “ thank you mom”. the her Majesty said to me to me “since you are my daughter's fiancée I proclaim you Lady Nicole and once your Married Nicole you will become princess”.

I was over whelmed I was now Lady Nicole my future daughter walked up and Jaycee said to me “ welcome to the Family Mother”. I said to her “thank you Jaycee”. and Danielle said to me “welcome mommy”. I said to her “ thank you”. and the Taylor walked up to me and said to me Nikki I am sorry I forgot to tell you”. I said to her “ I am ok now”. she said to me “your now her royal highness Lady Nicole of Amazonia Earth then we were all up now walking around I saw her Majesty and she said to me “ Nicole you have gone from a rebel leader to a lady of royal Amazon family”. I said to her “I am not pleased I was ever that male”. she said to me “well you are not now Nicole your a beautiful 20yr old woman who has life now with 2 daughters and wife to be”. I said to her “ I know that your Majesty and I am happy now”. she said to me “good you will be still colonel on Amazonia Earth”. I said to her “I understand your Majesty” she said to me “good Nicole”.

Then Jaycee said to me “Mom are we still going to the beauty Saloon tomorrow get out nails and ears and naval done”. I said to her “before on the car ride here Jaycee I would take you”. she said to me “thank you mom I was un sure since grandma changed your status”. I said to he “ Jaycee your my daughter I am looking forward to spending the morning with you”. she said to me “ thank mom”. and came and cuddled me she said to me “I love you mom”. then Taylor walked up and said to me “ I love you too then”. I heard her Majesty say to us “Ladies tomorrow we have a wedding of my supreme Commander and Her fiancée commander Lacy before than we will have dinner here tonight Taylor saw Hailee she was getting home from picking up Princess Alyssa and Hunter Danni saw Hunter and ran over to see her they were so happy to see each other.

I saw Jaycee walk over and sit by her self I walked over to her and said to her “your bored right”. she said to me “yea mom I hate coming to see grandma”. I said to her “ your 12yrs old your a princess your very important girl Jaycee and your smart”. she said to me “ thanks mom”. I said to her “baby girl your special in so many ways remember that “.she said to me “ I will mom I am so happy mom is marring you”. I said to he “so am I baby girl before the wedding we will have a mother daughter day”. she said to me “cool mom” then I said to her “ when your mom and I wedding happens you will be my head bridesmaid”. she said to me “ I will love to that any girls dream for it to happen to me”.I cuddled her and said to her “ your my daughter I love you always”. she said to me “ thank you mom your the best”. I said to her “ good now we will go and see if Grandma will let you find some friends here”. We walked off to see her Majesty about seeing if there was some girls for my daughter to hang around with that are not any risk to her or us by hurting the royal family in security manners

I found out my daughter will hang around with her friends after we return back to Amazonia Earth we headed to our room and Taylor and I had sex as we do most nights the girls spent the night with Alyssa and Hunter so it was fun being with my fiancée for the night the next morning came I had my shower with Taylor I must have orgasmed at least a few times they are right women sexual levels are superior to males Danni and Jaycee came back to our room I heard Danni say to me “ mommy you know hunter will become official princess”. Taylor said to her “ really how?'. Danni said to her “she will become nanny's grand daughter”. Taylor said to her “who too Danni”. She said to her “ auntie Hailee will adopt her but she will never be Empress”. Taylor said to her “yea it has be royal blood to be a Empress”. I said to her “babe were are you in standings”. she said to me “ Alexis & wife baby Jade & wife Baby Isabella & wife , and Alyssa Jaycee, Danni and Hunter”.

Jaycee and I went to the saloon and we had our nails hair and ears and our naval pierced Jaycee was happy now she had her naval and ears done we arrived back and got dressed for the wedding we walked into the throne room we saw Lacy walked downed the Aisle and take her vows and kissed her new wife Her Majesty said I now Pronounce you wife and wife Ladies I am proud to Announced Supreme Commander Sapphire military and police commander of Amazon forces of the Amazonia Empire and Commander of Amazonia Earth Military and police force Anastasia Alexander everyone clapped.

I went and saw Commander Anastasia I said to her “congratulations”. she said to me “ thank you my lady”. she said to me “we will be working together on earth”. I said to her “yes Anastasia we will be working together like before”. she said to me “ but Lady Nicole things have changed”. I said to me “ how Commander?”. she said to me “you are her royal highness now Lady Nicole fiancée to her royal highness Princess Taylor”. I said to her “I am still the same woman as I was before Anastasia”. she said to me “ I under stand my lady”. I said to her “ on Amazonia Earth I am still a colonel”. then Supreme Commander Sapphire came over I said to her “ congratulations”. she said to me “thank you my lady”. I said to her “your welcome”. then Sapphire said to me “ My lady you have been promoted to Major commander of Amazonia Earth my wife will be under your command”. I said to her “ thank you supreme Commander” she said to me “we will need a new colonel and new captain”. I said to her “we have our new captain she said to me “good after our honeymoon”. we will look for a new Colonel.

up
29 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos