The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 56)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power

56 Scarlett Crackdown on upgrades at High schools

Next day arrives Ashley is off school today and Jasmine will be taking Elyssa and Lara to school with her cousins Leah and Samantha I am sending colonel Brooke to the high school with commander Annabelle and her special forces Brooke will have 2 battalions of troops as well as Jasmine's cheerleaders so it should be a good day there to on upgrading girls and Women and boys under 13yrs old Jasmine said to me “ ok mom are you coming?”. I said to her “ no I have a lot of paperwork to do I have to have it all finished by Governors conference in a few months time or I will get sacked by the empress”. so Annabelle and Brook and the girls left for school so off they went there I got down to doing my paperwork for what has been going on lately for the empress

(Jasmine P.O.V.)

I arrive at school with my Auntie My cousins I have drop my sisters Elyssa and Lara at school they were happy I saw them running off with their friends when we arrived at school the principal saw colonel Brook and My auntie she said to her “ colonel Brook why are troop here “.Annabelle said to her “ cause we are on special operation from the governor General she has ordered all female who have not been upgraded to be up graded and any under 13yr old males are to upgraded to female”. she said to her “ ok why the snipers on the roof” Colonel Brook said to her “ they are here get any Male who try to run away don't worry they have sleeping darts in them that how we catch males over this Planet and the colonies of Amazonia Terra”. I told my cheerleaders to check for any girl who has not been upgraded to be taken to the tents set up for upgrading them I was walking around with cousin Sam when I saw 2 girls up a head one was not acting like a girl her hips weren't swaying as much as a normal girl would so I went up to them and said to the “halt”. one of the girls started running I told Samantha to look after this girl as a ran after the other girl I caught up with her/him very quick I grab the hair and fell off I knew it was fucking male I caught him he was puffing I was ok no sweating or anything.

He said to me “ fuck you bitches can run fast”. I said to him “ because we are stronger and faster and better than you males we are the stronger sex now not you what is your name”. he said to me “ Mathew” I asked him “ and your age Mathew”.he said to me “I am only 13yrs old I don't want to go to slave camp on earth”. I said to him “ I will see the colonel and see what she says”. colonel Brook is in her Mid 20s she has just become a woman her ex father is at re-education centres for male slaves I walked up with him and colonel Brooke said to me “ where did you catch this male”. I said to her “ around the back of the school colonel he was dressed as a girl I though since you will have slave soon what about he become a girl she would be good on my cheer squad”. Brooke thinks and says to me “ he would make a good daughter for me”

I said to her “ that I was saying colonel mom love being a mother to us girls”. she said to me “ ok I will make this male my new daughter take him to transformation tent”. I said yes colonel Brook”. I escorted him to transformation tent he saw girls and boys here he saw a young 11yr old boy take a drink and within the time he was there change into a girl the girls were only taking 3 mins and their mom were there watching their sons and daughters go through with it”.

He looked at me and said to me “is that why I have notice all boys in my area coming back as girls” I said to him “ yea male we are exterminating the Y chromosome in all male bodies under age of 13yrs and making them all girl by end of a generation there will be no more males in the galaxy as they grow old and die we will soon have a female Utopia”. he said to her “ your lucky you were born a girl”. I said to him “ no I was not I was a pathetic boy like you and I was liberated from Masculinity I love being a girl now”. he said to me “you a so feminine now”. I said to him “ cause I am a female”. he said to me “ your speed and strength are not like any of the girls here before they are upgraded as you call it”. I said to him “it part of nanotechnology that goes into you body you will be getting that soon”.

he was then ordered to take off his clothes and he was inject with the nanonites he began to scream as he started to change into a female the nurse said to me “ he will be a while before he is finished Jasmine”. I said to her “ ok I will come back in a hour or so”. she said to me “I will tell a trooper when she is finished”. I said to her “thank you”. the girl Samantha brought back was also upgraded too she came out 5 mins later and said to me “ sorry cheer Capitan for trying to let a male escape from here”. I said to her “ok you were in the wrong frame of mind”. she ask if there was any cheer spots in my cheerleader squad I said to her “I will hold try out next week if you join you are like the police force for the school”. she said to me “I know that Cheer Capitan” she left do her own thing I was in the command centre helping girls go and get upgraded of course

A trooper came down with this girl she said the nurse said to me “it busy up there with upgrades going on so she sent her down with me it was the male Mathew he was now a she I said to her “ thank you trooper”. she left her with me I said to her “how do you feeling now” she said to me “ I feel great cheer Capitan Jasmine”. I said to her “ok” she said to me “ I love being a girl now to think I was that pathetic male now I am beautiful girl now who is a cheerleader and my mom is a colonel in the Amazonian military forces I hate males and I am female supremacist like you and other girls thank you for freeing me form masculinity and I am happy now”. I said to her “ your name cheerleader?”. she said to me “Melinda”.

I said to her “welcome to my squad Melinda”. I ask Leah if she could help Melinda with some task to do today she said to me “sure Capitan”. and she took Melinda away help her with the girls and boys being upgraded to female Amazons so by the end of the day our whole girls high school was now full amazon girls high school

Melinda came back and said to me “ mom and commander Annabelle are are wrapping things up here I know you have get your sisters before we go home” so we got Elyssa and Lara and head home to the Palace and back to residence area mom saw us girls and asked us “ how was you day at school?'. I said to mom “the whole school is Amazon now Auntie Annabelle and colonel Brooke are still there cleaning it up they should be home soon so mom ask who was the new girl I said to mom “her name is Melinda she is colonel Brooke new daughter she has only been a girl a few hours”. mom said to me “ok Jasmine I’ll ask the colonel when she gets back”.

so we went upstairs our room Ashley was in bed she said to her “ hi I am Ashley I am Jazzy twin sister”. Melinda said to her “ hi I am Melinda I am colonel Brooke new daughter”. Ashley said to her “nice meet you Melinda welcome to girlhood”. she ask Ashley why she I was off school Ashley said to her “ I have my period Melinda said to me “ we get periods?”. I said to her “ yes we are female right down to our reproductive system you will get your soon Leah and Samantha are due soon Leah says to me “ I have already had mine a week ago I was only upgraded to Amazon girl I was born a girl”. Ashley says to her “ I wish I was a born a girl to think I was ever a pathetic boy yew yuck I am glad I am a female now”.

Samantha came back from the toilet and ask me if I had any tampons I said to her “yea top draw “.she said to me “ thanks Jazzy”. she wasn't feeling well this afternoon I called a slave Jason up and he said to me “yes mistress may I help you”. I said to him “yes slave tell my mother that Samantha is having her first period and she is laying on Elyssa's bed at the moment”. he said to me “I will take the message to the mistress right now”. she left with the message us girls got on with our home work Ashley had her sent home for her Elyssa was on the her computer having fun with Lara Mom came up and said to me “ where is Samantha Jazzy”. I said to her “mom she is in Elyssa room so she left and went to Elyssa's room”. Elyssa and Lara in the main computer room

(Scarlett P.O.V.)

I walked in to Elyssa room and saw my niece Samantha laying on my daughters bed I said to her “how you feeling Samantha”. she said to me “I am feeling bad aunty Scarlett”. so I ordered the slave Jason to go and get the doctor I said to her “beside having your period I there anything else making you sick ?'.she said to me “I can't remember why aunty Scarlett”. I said to her “ you think you might have been poisoned did you help Jazzy with getting the Male?”. she said to me “yes aunty” I said to her “I think I know your problem”. I told the slave to get Jazzy and Melinda from Jazzy and Ash room so the slave brought back them jazzy I need to check your arm see if have what Sammy got she didn't have them then I ask Melinda “when you with that girl did she have any needles or anything”. she said to me “ I didn't know governor”. I said to her “ think she used something on Sammy here I have ordered that girl arrest” Jazzy said to me “ she was only upgraded before I met Mel here”. I said to her “it ok Jazzy we have arrested her she faked her upgrade she will be sentenced tomorrow to be converted into a male then a slave then prison for poisoning a amazon girl the doctor Arrived and she was rushed to hospital Leah will spend the night here and Melinda will go home with her mom I went down and saw Annabelle she said to me “sis if loose my baby girl I will be upset “.

I said to her “the doctor said she will make a full recovery and that I got a call from the doctor she said Samantha is getting sent to Amazonia Home prime for full medical and rehab service”. Over what happen at the school Annabelle a has been stood down from her job until her daughter is well I have been told Leah will live colonel Brooke until further notice

Annabelle told a slave to pack up her bags and prepare for Amazonia Home she to me “said bye sis I will see you when I get back”. I said to her “ok after her and Samantha left Leah will become Brooke daughter and Annabelle was executed for not doing her duties right as special forces commander Samantha will be sent to Amazonia Earth and will have a new mother there I was told that Major Abbey is to take over the special forces I offered my resignation to the empress she said to me “ it was not my fault what happen she also said I gave the orders and they weren't carried out by her properly I am now looking for new Major and Capitan and sergeant for me we will see the next lot of males can be used instead of slaves they might be good as female officers and sergeant I was going to be doing the trial on the girl but she has be sent to Amazonia home

up
34 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos