The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 68)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

68 the new Lieutenant Colonel of Amazonia Earth

It has been up to 10hrs since I saw Grant he has been hearing the screaming of his father I walked back into integration room I heard you were sexual abusing a young he said to me “ I have not ever hurt or sexual attack a my daughter”. the machine electrocuted him again as I said to him you know before machine know your lying and I thin my corporal would know as well”. she said to me “yes commander he did abuse me”. I said to him “ you have told us a lot of stuff I think you need a rest before your sentencing”. he said to him “will I be same cell as my older son”. I said to him “no he is some one else and your on assault charge for hitting your son and you have been charge for child minor pornography which is serious charge here on Amazonia Earth especially against women”. he said to me “ I will plea guilty in the courthouse”. I said to him “ your choice depends who the judge is”. he was unhooked and moved to a cell I walked down to see Grant he was in his cell”. I walked in and he said to me “ I have come to conclusion your offer for a better life”. I said to him “ as a woman and my daughter and you will made a lieutenant colonel”.

He said to me “where will I be living?”. I said to him “at Amazon city with your sisters Phoebe and Lara”. he said to me “ will I need national service?”. I said to him “ no you will be under me as a Lieutenant colonel”. he said to me “and my new female Name?”. I said to me “ you call what you want call your self or we will name you”. he said to me “I want be called Sapphire if I decide I want to become a woman”. I said to him “ normally I would just change you but I recently lost my daughter to the empress she is now Princess Alyssa”. he said to me “ I am sorry I will be happy to become your daughter and a woman”. I said to him “good strip Sapphire”. he said to me “ yes mom he took off his grey dress”. I scanned him I said to him “ you have been drained?”. he said to me “ yes mom”. he was clear of drugs and was injected with the Nano-bots he began to scream I said to him “ I am sorry Sapphire but it will be painful and welcome to womanhood”.

I went back to doing my duties like paper work I was going to be told when Sapphire was finished some take a hour to 2 hours depending on the male and the Nano-bots but with the cure for under 13yrs old it can be very quick it just depends on the Male I was completing my paperwork I saw troops bring in males for processing and getting sent to Tonga slave and Prison camp that reminds me I need to tour those facilities soon I wondered back down to the transformation rooms and looked in Sapphire room she was now finished I walked and saw her she said to me “ Mom is it over”. I said to her “ yes Sapphire it is over now “she looked down at her new body and loved it she said to me “ I love being a woman I am beautiful smart and strong and I hate Males”. I said to her “ we will measure you and for you uniform”. she got up and wobbled I said to me “your sense of Balance has changed now instead of chest it your hips now”. she said to me “thank you Mom for liberating me from my masculinity I am now a female supremacist and I love it”. I help her to the PTA she said what this I said to her “ you need to have a post transformation Assessment you will get your new uniform and we see what size bra you are for your breasts”.

she was in the PTA for about 20 mins she walks out in Black leather Amazon Uniform and boots she said to me “ I am have D cup Breasts”. I said to her “ good we will head over I’ll show you the processing centre for the males and that I took her down to the draining facility”. she said to me “ I remember that she felt down where her penis was and notice it was gone”. I laughed I said to her 'all new converts are like you”. she said to me “ were you ever a male?”.

I said to her “ yes I was a male I was once the great John Alexander world leader of the resistance I was caught in England I thought then I was going to be a Male slave but I was sent to Meet her Majesty the Empress she offered a peace deal for the Males I was happy the war was coming to a end when she said for the peace deal to succeed we need for you to become a woman so I agreed and became a woman but she said it as all bullshit and I was promoted to supreme commander and I have been in the job ever since I have lost 2 daughter's to her Majesty but gained one as my daughter in law Princess Hailee is my daughter that is why I can be upset that one of my youngest became a princess I never think of my self as a male any more as far as I am concern I was born a female”.

Sapphire said to me “ it just going be little strange getting used to having breasts now and a Vagina”. I said to her “ I know Sapphire but you made the right choice”. she said to me “I know that mom I am glad I am a female when I think I was ever that male it give me shivers I am a Amazon woman and I love it”.

I showed her the re-education Facilities she said to me “ has all cities have the facilities?”. I said to me “ yes remember we are trying to process over a 3 thousand males a day they are our property we are the stronger gender women are better than men any day”. she said to me “ yes Mom”. we arrived at the cell section and she saw the males in their cells she said to me “ I thought all males were at the processing facility”. I said to her “ not all of them some are sent here like slave Andrew”. she said to me “ my ex father”. I said to her “yes he is on an assault charge and sexual abuse charges to you and corporal Sophie and Kerry”. she said to me “ my youngest brother he was given the cure?'.

I said to her “ yes she is now with a loving Amazon family”. Sapphire said to me “ good she will be happy away from him he was so cruel to us”. I said to her “ if he get the Maximum penalty you can ask for clemency”. she said and to me “what is clemency for a male?”. I said to her “your slave forever”. she said to me “I will have consider it Mom can I see the slave”. I said to her “sure”. Sapphire and I walked to the cell room I saw the guard she said to me “ hello supreme Commander”. I said to her “ where is slave Andrew?'. she said to us “ he is back in the interrogation room with Corporal Sophie”. Sapphire and I walked to Interrogation area she said to me “so this is where we integrate the slaves”'. I said to her “ yes”. we walked up the room slave Andrew was strapped in and wired to the new torture machine he said to me “ Hello Mistress Katelynn”. I said to him “ hello slave this is Mistress Sapphire”..

Sophie looked and walked up and saluted her and said to her “hello Lieutenant Colonel I am corporal Sophie”. Sapphire says to her “we have met before”. she said to her “ how?”. Sapphire says to her “who was this slave to you?'. she said to me “my ex father Sapphire said to her “ it was mine too” Sophie says to her “ Grant”. Sapphire said to her “not any more I am Sapphire Alexander lieutenant colonel of Amazonia Earth Military and Police force Sophie said to me “I am Corporal Sophie of Washington Amazon Military and Police force My mother is Governor Emily of America” the slave said to Sapphire “you are my oldest son Grant”.

Sapphire said to him “ I am not your son I am a woman now you lost me as your son the day you assaulted me and sexual abuse Sophie here and made Kerry to those bad things I am glad I am a Amazon women'. he said to me “you are lying I was not that cruel to you”. the machine started electrocuting him Sophie says to him “why lie slave you are Pathetic male I am glad I am no longer your daughter and Sapphire said I am glad too”. he said to her “ what being a woman now you were a fucking sissy Grant” the machine electrocuted him again he was in a lot of pain then Sapphire said to him “I was never a fucking sissy slave”. she walked up and said to Sophie “corporal have we got all information from him”.

Corporal Sophie said to me “ yes Lieutenant Colonel”. Sapphire said to her “good”. she walked up to her ex father lifted him of the seat threw him across the room and then said to him “ Under the act of Amazon Special law I have decide you don't need a trial I find you guilty of all your charges”. Sophie said to me “what is going on Commander”. I said to her “ my Daughter is using her special powers Act”. Sapphire said to him “ I sentence you to Death and will be carried out now”. she walked up and broke his neck killing him instantly she walked over to me and cuddled me and said to me “ I love you mom and thank you for making me a woman I love it”. the guards came in and took the body away Sophie walked up to Sapphire and cuddled her and to her “ Said Thank you Sapphire” .

The rest of the tour was suspended and Sophie and Sapphire decide they need some time together after a while she came up and said to me “Mom since Princess Hailee will live on Amazonia home can you Adopt Sophie”. I said to her “I already did Hailee is happy I have 5 daughters again”. Sapphire said to me “ what a bout Sophie mom”. I said to her “I have special arrangement with the royal family because of Losing Marley to her royal Majesty Sophie will head home and go to school and after we complete our tour we will be heading to Tonga Maximum slave and Prison Camp for a tour”. she said to me “ok mom I notice Sophie Packing up to leave for some where”. Sophie said to her “ she was told by governor Emily”. so we will continue our tour tomorrow time for some dinner and the rest then bed she said to me “ ok mom”.

the next day arrived we continue our tour of the facilities and she said to me “ we are going well in the annihilation of the males”. I said to me “ it will take a generation or so”. then the guards brought in Sapphires friend she walked up to the guard and the guard said to her “ we caught these male at the safe house the slave told us about there was no more males there”. she said to her “ did you search the area”. the warrior said to her “ no”. she said to me “ go back and search for more males”. the warrior said to me “Yes lieutenant Colonel”.

she walked over to the males they were in binders one of the males said to her “you amazon bitches are fucking dumb”. she hit him hard and said to him “if we are dumb then why we rule the Planet not you men”. he says to her “you were just lucky”. she said to him “ you males have been luck since school”. he said to her “ did we go to the same school”. she said to him “ Maybe we will talk later guards take them to the holding cells for interrogation”. so the guards took them to temporary cells I walked up to her and said to her “ Sapphire who are they?”. she said to me “ they are friends of Mine from high school”. I said to her “you want interrogate them”. she said to her “ yes mom”. I said to her “ remember I will be there to help you young lady”.

she said to me “I know mom when I hit Kane he fell so easy”. I said to her “ it the Nano-bots Sapphire you are very strong woman now “she said to me “ thanks mom I an happy now I am a woman”. I said to her “I know Sapphire we are better than males” Sapphire was off to her Mission interrogating her old school friends as a woman .

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos