Strange Visitors

Printer-friendly version

Strange Visitors

Author's note: This is a sequel to "A Cry in the dark", which was a sequel to "You." Since "You" was done in second person perspective, and "A cry in the Dark" was done in third person, I figured this one should be first person, just to round the whole thing out. As always, comments are appreciated ...

I lay in my bed, and relaxed, which was a big change from how it used to be.

Things had been going pretty bad for me, first because I was transgendered, and unable to convince anyone in my family of the truth, and then because I had gotten sexually assaulted my first time out as a girl.

I got away, but it felt like the police didnt care, and my parents sure didnt.

I was alone, in pain, and I cried out for vengeance.

And I was answered.

A couple of days after I came into the hospital, I had a visit from a strange woman with wings and claws, and she showed me how she had transformed my rapist into a parody of womanhood, an irresistible siren who drove anyone around her mad with lust.

For a moment, that made me happy, but the more I thought about it, the worse I felt, and I begged the creature to take back my wish for vengeance.

But she left me without answering.

So I felt as low as I had ever felt, even worse than after the assault, and I seriously began to figure out how I could .... end everything.

Then, just when I was ready to follow through on my plans, my luck suddenly began to change.

This time, instead of one bird-like woman, I was visited by two.

I dont know how they got into my room, but there they were, and they spoke in unison, saying, “We come to correct the error our sister made. How can we repair the damage she did?”

I thought about it for a while and then said, “End my rapist’s punishment. I cant bear thinking of what happened to him.”

“It shall be done. And we shall give you a gift as well.” they said, and then they vanished.

I felt much better.

Then, I got the most amazing news.

My parents came and apologized for everything. How they had rejected me, how they refused to see me as a girl, all of it.

They wanted me to come home, and be their daughter.

Why had they changed so much? I couldnt imagine how it happened, and to be honest, it took me awhile to trust them again.

But they’ve been true to their word, and I couldnt be happier.

I dont know how my visitors did it, but I’m very grateful for everything.

But I kinda hope I dont see their sister again.

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

hmm

forgiveness ... not sure if i could do that.

its not easy, tels

But I think it helps.

Hugs, and thanks for commenting.

DogSig.png

Well Tels, to forgive is divine. I forgave my tormentors for

they did to me.

This story is short and to the point, and while not all parents of a transgendered child are so accepting and forgiving, there are some transgendered persons who do have acceptance, love and trust not only at home, but at school or work and with their friends. This little story reminds me of my prepubescent days in upper Michigan and being treated by everyone as the girl I am. Thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

you must have enjoyed that time very much

no matter how long it lasted. As for forgiveness, mine is still a work in progress, I'm afraid.

Thanks for commenting.

DogSig.png

Strange Visitors

I am glad that the Strange Visitors paid her a visit.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Did...

The 2 bird-wimyn happen also to give her the gift of transformation into a GG? If not, maybe she should ask again!

Good story, Dottie. I hope the double transformed rapist was changed inside, too. Don't really want one more rapist amongst us.....

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

thanks, Renee

I think she'll leave well enough alone. Being accepted by her family means more to her, and she can transition the way the rest of us do. As for the rapist, I hope at the very least his time in that other form has taught him a thing or two. Hey, you dont think there might be a story in that, do you?

DogSig.png