Alex & Chris Chapter 33

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 33 Titania & Tatiania

Galadriel, “Sisters come forward and join force with me & we will summands our mother in the way she taught us.”

Ally’s grandmother, “For weeks now I have been feeling my powers returning to me. If I can feel them so can you my sisters.”

They all linked hands but failed to summands Titania. Alexis, “Stop for a moment the circle is far too small.”

Will the two Princess Giants take my youngest two to the centre and support them. Linda & Linze can you manage the two remaining princesses? Gaby & team next except Ally will you all join hands please now the remaining adults on the outer edge. Ally you take hold of Galadriel hand and your grans & I will do the same on the other side. Now all join hands so everybody’s' hands is touching at least one person.

Alexis. “Titania you ignored your daughter’s the first time. This time I Queen Alexis summands you with the help of all the family.”

Ally “You Titania bound me to Galadriel & Alexis. At the moment we are as one. We are all bound together youngest to oldest. One united family.”

Alexis, “Titania you may ignore your daughters but you certainly will not ignore me. I Queen Alexis, Queen of the entire Fay command your appearance this instant.”

Galadriel gasped, “Alexis nobody summands mother like that.”

Alexis, “Look around tell me exactly what you see.”

“Two Queens & many princesses of royal blood including two Titan Princesses who guard a future Queen or Queens.”

Astrid and her sisters made their way to Alexis. “Titania I am the youngest, but one of us will be the future Queen. Like Alexis the future queens also order your presence now.”

Alley noticed the Tiara Astrid had upon her head.”

Astrid held her arms and said, “Will my big sister put me on her shoulder.”

Galadriel, “Mother Queens united we are. Past present and future summands you.”

There was a silence and then they all felt a rushing wind.

Nobody could see anything but a voice spoke. “Correction Galadriel Alexis is not and never was a Queen. Alexis has far too many Royal Leprechauns for that title & are these not your Mer cousins & Titan princesses to protect the young Princesses.”

“My definition of a Queen of Queens is an Empress. Congratulations Empress Alexis you have managed more in a shorter time than my daughters ever managed. You have managed to unite all the different factions of Fay. I see your youngest wears Galadriel crown like a queen. She is even supported by Ally who wears Galadriel replacement crown.” Ally you remember your lessons well you are very close.”

Ally said, “When Titania and her sister where my nursemaids they used to play a game with me. I could not see them with my eyes. I had to let my mind go blank & then I saw what they were doing.”

Alexis said, “All but Ally, my children, Partners, Siblings, Parents & grandparents may sit down if they wish.” Aunt you seam perplexed? “

Angela, “Mother I have more sisters than I first realised. My cousin is also my sister. So applying the same logic Alexis like me will have many mothers.” Some who had sat down then stood up again.

Rombald and his partner entered the room. “Sorry we are a bit late but we got some what delayed your majesty. Oh we have a right Royal gathering. “

Alexis, “We were just about to play a game of spot Titania & Tatiana.”

Rombald laughed, “You need the four youngest for that game Alexis.” “May I suggest you and Princess Ally take the two youngest & Chris & Angela take the other two young ones. I will umpire the game.”

Alexis remembers what Ally had said about clearing her mind and looked around.”
Astrid, “I think I have spotted her & she is laughing. We will make it look as if we are looking for her & then sit down on that chair.”

Angela shouted across, “You are not going to win sitting down.”

Astrid giggled, “Do we let or watch them continue searching or shall we call a halt.” Rombalds voice boomed out across the room, “Winner Empress Alexis & Astrid.”

Alexis heard a voice speaking in her head. “Your other selves are not the only ones who can do this. Do not worry I will not be telling the others.” Now I must reveal myself to the others. Greetings Empress Alexi’s child of Draco.”

Galadriel, “Mother Alexis is no child of Draco.”

“My daughter you are mistaken do you think that Alexis could wield the power she does if she was not a child of Draco.”

Alexis, “Who is this Draco?” Rombald gave a chuckle and said, “Alexis I should have seen this before Mother is correct.” “You certainly are the child of Draco.”

Alexis mother Clara, “Alexis is my child.”

Galadriel, “That is not in doubt but who the father was.”

Alexis mother, “Alexis father is dead I received a letter telling me so.”

Galadriel, “I have no doubt now Draco knew all along who you where. It is Just like him to vanish at the first sign of trouble.”

“I will have you know I have never been with a Mr Draco or anybody with a similar name.”

“The boy who I fell in love with had a very stern mother & I thought from what he said, his sisters where of a similar nature. He told me he loved nothing more than to have a good fight with his brother but his mother & sisters had banned him from doing that.”

Titania looked at both Alexis & her mother and said, “My Draco has left some of his fire in you. You still rush to protect your young although she can defend herself. Have no fear none of us here could ever harm Alexis & I doubt that Draco could either.”

“I keep telling you I know nobody called Draco. If you must know Alexis father was called Acrod Wyvern. He was lovely and kind to me & we got on well together. His sister Lepidoptera wrote to me telling me he was missing presumed dead.”

By now Rombald was laughing away. “Sorry Empress but It appears from what your mother said that one of my sisters was in on it also.” “Acrod if you rearrange the letters spells Draco and a Wyvern is a small Dragon. “So your child Alexis was sired by Draco the small Dragon.”

Alexis, “Stop this at once.” Mother has repeatedly told you my father is dead. My father would not have left me and my mother scrimping & scraping.”

Titania noticed Alexis’s hands glowing red and said, “Quickly throw the contents of your hands into the air.” Alexis did as was instructed. There appeared to be a massive explosion.

Galadriel, “That will surly waken them all up if they did not already know.”

Titania, “Alexis more of your subjects will soon be here to pay you homage so I suggest we go outside and await their arrival.”

Alexis, “Look at the sky there are loads of shooting stars.”

Galadriel, “Our brother brings the entire family to greet the Empress. The heavens are full of his people.” The lights appeared to be landing in a field some distance away.

Rombald looked at Alexis who was just about to rise and said, “No stay where you are they must come to you.” Rombald picked up Chris and said, “Come you are Chief Mate and must sit with Alexis and the Children.”

They could see a procession approaching the throne. The procession approached and then parted. A man approached Alexis and the others, “Great Queen Galadriel pray tell me where I may find the one who summands us.”

Galadriel, “Brother Look around what do you see?” The man looked around and saw Rombald.

“Great things must be afoot if you are here brother.” “Fancy a fight.”

“There would be nothing I would like to do better but it is my and my family’s duty to guard the Fay Empress & her family.”

“I would like to greet this Empress of yours it must have taken a lot of power to waken you from your slumber. I thought only my Dragon power could do that brother but obviously I was wrong.”

“Rombald my brother step aside for only a she dragon could stop me in my quest. Neither you nor my mother or sisters can stop me finding the one who summands us here.”

Alexis mother stepped in between Alexis & Draco, “Wrong Acrod I can and will stop you from harming my children. You come here looking for a fight well take me on. What a Big brave dragon like you runs away with his tail between his legs. More like a pet Wyvern called Acrod I once had. He eventually flew away to seek his fortune. Not before leaving me a little something to always remember him by.”

Draco was stunned and for a second or two and another dragon said, “Queen mother we of the Draco flight mean your children and the Fay no harm & it appears Lord Draco has finally met his match.”

Draco bowed, “Greetings Clara Queen mother. We seek your child.”

Meanwhile Alexis could feel the glow once again building up in her hands. This time she held it longer and when she finally released her hands to the sky there was a spectacular fireworks display.

“My Lord Draco that was 1000 times more powerful than the signal that summands us all here.”

Draco, “It appears I have made a big mistake. When I left it was because there were problems at home. I apologise profusely that I was not there for you and our children. Initially I did not realise that you where of my sisters blood and you yourself never realised who I was.”

“It was when I told Lepidoptera of the maiden who I had fallen for that I realised what you where. I had no idea that I had given you a child.”

Alexis, “correction Children.” “Father you left quite a nest here.” “These are my children & their mothers my mates.”

Astrid who was on Alexis knees said, “Mum my hands are glowing like yours.”

Alexis, “In that case we had better disperse the energy again 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and open your palms skyward.” All Alexi’s siblings and partners took part.

The Brown Queen, “There is no doubt now Draco this nest has more power than us all combined.”

Draco snapped his fingers and one by one his people came and laid great treasures at Alexis’s feet.

Alexis, “Father thank you for all these riches but I do not need them.”

Draco, “The next gift I have slipped up with.” Several girls approached the throne. “Your majesty we were selected by our peoples to represent them.”

Chris said, “Did your people send you as brides and is this your dowry?”

“Your majesty please accept us it would not bode well for our families if any of us where to be rejected. Father I accept the dragon maids to be my companions & Guards.”

“Oh”

There was some reshuffling and Draco, “Do I take it you prefer female guards?”

“Father look around with the exception of your brother all my companions are female.”

Astrid said, “Look more lights in the sky.”

Draco, “Alexis can you and the girls clench your hands ant hold them skywards releasing one finger at a time. “Draco’s protective circle around all here this might be our last battle so be prepared. The Black flight is on its way & they think it is the Draco’s they are dealing with.”

Alexis, “Father I will not permit fighting here.”

Draco, “All of these here will fight to the death protect you to the very last dragon. I do not want to fight but we may be pushed into a fight.”

Astrid, “Grandpa how long do we keep this up.”

Draco, “I will tell all when to stop. The Black flight is in for a shock.

Meanwhile the Black flight noticed the flashes going off. “Sire some sort of signal is being sent out.”

“Yes I saw it I thought we were dealing with Draco but that was a Royal signal. That signal tells me I may be leading us all to our doom. That is a distress signal that a Queen dragon is being attacked or is in danger of being attacked & has her young with her. She is summoning all the Killer matrons and their flights.”

On distant planets a young dragon called the elderly female dragon and said, “What are those flashing lights?” The elderly matron watched and said, “Matrons & Children we all must take to the air. Those too small to keep up will be given a lift by the faster Dragons. “As they took to the air they found Red, Green, Blue and Brown dragons already in the air.

“It looks like the Black flight is attacking a Queen dragon but we are all here.”

Green Queen, “Look again at those signals. What colour do you see?” To be honest even the small flashes have a Golden Glow.”

Red, “This is going to be interesting I was prepared to destroy the Black flight but there be no need.”

Green, “A Golden flight has returned & nothing is more loving and dangerous than a Golden Queen with her brood. I heard a baby Golden could easily destroy the Black flight on her own. Regardless of that we all go to watch how the Black flight is dealt with. Then we welcome the Golden Queen & her family. Daughters before we arrive you must decide who is to join the Golden Flight. For we all must donate members to the Golden Flight.”

Meanwhile the Black flight had landed. “Sire the distress signal is still going out.”
“Did you notice the colour?”

“I did not but it can only be one of Draco’s flights. Sire some of the boys did and they are very uneasy. We do not normally go against any she dragons & especially not those with a brood.”

“Oh hell we have a Golden flight protected by Draco’s flight.”

“Sire the distress signal means our Goose is cooked. I have already spotted the other remaining coloured flights have taken off. Unless we roll over and play dead they will tear us too shreds.”

Ally whispered to Alexis, “Do not fire on the Black dragon instead take the youngest and walk towards him with your hands out as if in the stop position.”

Alexis, “Before we leave this group I will give a final signal. Alexis & Astrid both held their fists as long as they could.

“Oh My,” said Red, “That is not a Golden Queen at all.”

“No sister that is the signature of a Golden Empress & her Golden Baby. The massed ranks of Dragons parted to allow Alexis & Astrid to walk towards the Black leader.

Alexis brought her hands up as did Astrid, “Do not come any closer Black if you do your life to be forfeit.”

Astrid, “You came here looking for a fight with Lord Draco. Well mother has forbidden Lord Draco to fight you. She has told me if I can ride you and not fall off I can have you as a new pony.”

Black laughed, “Your challenge is accepted if you think you can saddle me and ride me as if I was horse.”

Astrid, “No I Queen Astrid challenges the Black dragon. By now the remaining flights had landed.

The one who had warned the Black Dragon, “Your Majesties Black has gone mad he has challenged the youngest daughter of the Golden Queen.”

Green, “Sisters it appears my words are correct all but Black have joined other flights.”

As the others left his flight Black felt his power abate. His remaining power was depleted as Alexis & Astrid drained him of his powers.

Alexis, “Astrid you may go and saddle the Black Dragon now and take it for a ride.” After successfully riding the Black Dragon Astrid stopped by the four Queens and curtsied and said, “Greetings I am Princess Astrid & this is my new pony.” Black groaned.”

The Brown Queen, “Princess Astrid would you give me the pony you now ride?”

Astrid, “It needs a lot of work before it is as good as my Lady.” Alexis approached and the queens all curtsied.

Brown, “Empress Will it be Ok if I have my child back now.”

Alexis, “I have no intention of separating you and your child. However Black will need renaming. The constant trouble he has caused cannot go unrecorded. With this in mind perhaps it is better if he is returned to his childhood and becomes a playmate for my daughters for a while.”

As they watched Black changed into a four-year-old girl. Astrid came up, “Mum Penny waited too long when playing with me and has had an accident.”

Brown said, “Penny come I will change you and then you can play with your little friend again.”

Penny was sobbing away. “I want to play with Astrid.”

Blacks second in command spoke. “Your Majesty I am equally as guilty as Black. I did try and temper him but he would not listen. The others refused to go against any queen & when they realised who you where they also feared for their lives. They have all run homes to their parents. I though have to ask you to kill me as I am the last of the Black flight.”

“Why do you not also return to your parent’s flight as is your right?”

“My father was annoyed I had taken up with the Black flight and told me I was not welcome at home.”

Alexis, “Queens Draco was going to select some from his number to be my companions and guards.”

Brown, “Golden Empress we feel the Black flight should also contribute to your guard. In addition we need to speak with our Brother Draco about his daughters.

Alexis looked at the young woman in front of her, as the young woman placed Alexis hands round her throat, “I give you your life”

“I said before there will be no bloodshed here.”

Alexis looked at the Queens, “The black flight is abolished. The remaining member apparently cannot return to her Fathers flight. This leaves her with little alternative.”

The Red Queen spoke up, “Any of her aunts would welcome her with open arms.”

Alexis, “See you have plenty of choice although there are some here who want to put another alternative to you.”

The young woman went on her knees before Alexis’s mother, “Queen mother. It is true I am Draco’s Daughter? But my mother was never seen after my birth.”

“Astral looked at the young woman, “Big sister what is your name?

She was taken aback that they did not know her name. “I am Morning Star.”

Astrid, “No Sister you are not you are Princess Morning Star of the Golden flight Sister to the Empress.”

Astral, “Our big sister would have it no other way. Also you are incorrectly attired for a Princess.” Morning Star was about to argue but a look from the Clara the Queen mother was enough for her to bite her tongue.

“I fell out with my father before I was presented to any court as such I never received my tiara.”

The red queen, “Empress we her aunts have decided we should present Morning Star and hand her over to the Queen mother to do as she sees fit. Also as she has no tiara we feel she should wear that belonging to our sister.”
Alexis, “Well sister are you going to give me a hug.”

As Morning Star hugged Alexis she said, “I feel different.”

Draco appeared, “Ah my sisters I wonder if you can help me I do not have enough pure females for the Empress guard & if I give all I have then there will be none to carry on this flight.”

The Brown Queen returned with Penny. “Draco you do realise the Black flight is destroyed and there no longer is any dragon who is a member of that flight. Why not many minutes ago the last remaining member of the flight asked the Empress to end her life.”

Draco looked sad. “She could have returned home to me.”

“No Brother you exiled her and we all offered her a place in our flight, but that was rejected.”

“Morning Star always was a stubborn one like you.”

At this news Draco burst into tears. Alexis said, “Why do you weep father?”

“By my intransigence and stubbiness I have caused the death of Morning Star. I would have liked to have met this morning Star father because I have a sister with a similar name. “Princess Morning Star of the Golden Flight.”

Draco, “You did & she asked you to execute her?”

“Oh that one. Yes she did ask me to kill her.”

“Draco what were my words when you ordered a defensive circle?”

“You did not want bloodshed here.”

“Well Black was no match for even my youngest and is now paying the price of challenging me. As for the remaining members of Black flight they refused to challenge me and returned to their Home flights. I understand though they have all received some sort of punishment from Flight leaders for associating with Black flight.”

“Acrod Wyvern you did not get introduced to all my daughters.” First we will start with the two youngest Princesses.

Astrid, “All four of us are sisters & Daughters of Alexis. With the next group Draco saw Alexis was holding Morning Stars hand.”

Draco started to smile and said. “I am glad you are safe Morning Star.” The Queens had to all stifle a laugh when

Astrid, “Draco that is not the correct way to address my big sister Princess Morning Star of the Golden flight.”

“I am terribly sorry Crown Princess Astrid. Princess Morning Star of the Golden flight please accept my apologies.”

Astrid looked at Draco and said, “You abandoned your responsibilities twice to my knowledge. You are going to be given chance to make amends.”

Morning Star Spoke, “Father I speak for us all. Your apologies are accepted. The argument we had so long ago is forgotten. You forced me to join the Black flight of which I had no desire to do. You always told me I was your only daughter. It appears I have a mother and sisters who I know nothing about. Not only is that but the youngest dragon here who defended me bravely is my baby sister. My aunts all offered me a place in their flights but I have decided the only true course of action is for me to be united with all of my sisters. My aunts have already decided to share equally with you the responsibility of providing the Royal companions and Guards for the Golden Flight.”

Draco, “Sisters it is a very long time since we had a Golden Empress to Rule us all. However we have a problem I did not notice initially we have not one but several Golden Queens which is totally unheard of previously. For one Golden Queen to appear is a miracle but it appears Alexis already has quite a group surrounding her. Regardless of that I have to ask for equal numbers of volunteers from each of the flights. Four females stepped forward, “We joined the Black flight because our friend and cousin was forced to join it. We all vowed to be loyal to each other. That vow still stands. If Morning Star has joined your flight then we respectfully ask permission to accompany her. You may think we are cowards but even in the Black flight we had standards. We would never go against any Queen or nursing mother. Even Black realised his fate was sealed when those flashes went off.”

“Our mothers would have torn him limb from limb in response to the call.”

Draco, “All four of you where part of the Black flight. If you follow my daughter this time there will be no return for any of you if things get rough. Also if the Empress orders you to do something unpalatable you will have to do it.”

Morning star who was holding Astrid’s hand said, “Aunts my little sister has something to say.”

Astrid curtsied and said, “On behalf of the Empress I accept these playmates as my big sisters. Do you all swear to be loyal to the Empress and her family?”

“Yes we do.”

“Do you all come of your own free will?”

“Yes we do.”

“Who gives these four as companions?”

“We do.” answered the queens. “Let it be known they are now my playmates and the Empresses companions for all eternity.” Astrid slipped a ring on each of them. “Did I do it right big sister?”

Alexis picked her up, “Yes but all the little sisters should look after one of the new big sisters until they find their way around. “I will look after Morning Star.” Each of the little ones kissed one of the new companions.

Golden Red, “I feel strange.”

Alexis said, “It will pass in a minute or two. The kiss was the signal to your body that you are part of the Golden flight & it is making the changes.”

Titania looked at the Red Queen and said, “Something is puzzling you.”

“Mother our sister should be the only one able to produce Golden Queens.”

“Yes that is true.”

“Alexis was sired by Draco and of that there is no doubt.” “And therefore is your niece. Alexis Great Grandmother is your sister Galadriel & So she is also your Great niece.”

“That may be so Galadriel but Golden Queens and certainly Golden Empresses do not just appear in another line. For that to happen our other sister must be involved.”

Lepidoptera, “I did know of Draco’s Liaison with the Queen mother & he did not realise who her parents where. The Queen mother herself carries the Golden line although she herself was not destined for the title. In fact none of the former Golden Queens children where ever destined for that title.”

Alexis spoke, “As you will have worked out by now I sort of got an even dose of Galadriel & your other sister as my Great Grandmothers twice over.” Until Grandma Galadriel turned up I only knew I had one great Grandmother. “Grandma Evening star please.”

“Sisters after the birth of Morning Star I realised something was wrong & my powers where fading fast. I went to Lepidoptera for help. With the last of my powers I changed myself to my human form. I got married to a dear man who turned out to be Galadriel child. We had many children but none ever bore the sign of the Empress. Then one day our luck changed. I got a message one of my daughters had given birth to twins and one survived.”

From that day I knew everything was ok because my strength changed. I was saddened at the trials and tribulations my daughter had to go through.” “She would never tell me the father’s name. As it turned out our brother Draco was the sire.” Alexia can do what I was unable to do and that is producing a Golden Flight that is only a golden flight. My daughter Morning Star. Your sister has given you what I was unable to do. You like her are truly as intended.”

Alexis, “It is not my intention to deprive any of the flights of their future leaders. I am still getting to know my Fay family.”

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos