Alex & Chris Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 3 Miss Alexis

hidden_corner.gif

This time it was another funeral Angela and her mother were both in black & only Tilly was there with them. "Well Angela I told you he was not suitable for you but at least he has left you comfortable off."

"I suppose you are still thinking about what might have been with Alex."

Tilly, "Mistress are you talking about Miss Alexis?" Angela's face was a picture. "I know were she is and were she is working & Living. I was looking at this trade item in a magazine and look that is looking back at me."

The mother, "Tilly you have just earned a massive bonus at least we know were to find him now."

Angela, "This time I am not rushing in we will take out time and see what happens."

A short while later Tilly was saying, “I bought the firm for you and have placed a friend of mine in charge. She is sort of masculine but will do all we want. Apparently his wife was a friend of yours and I doubt that she will give him up easy."

Angela, "So Christine it looks like we will now have to go head to head over Alex as I want him back."

Tilly, "I have already had Alex demoted to office girl & he wanted to leave but because of pressure we are putting on other firms he can not get another job that he is qualified for."

"As per your instructions though his wives wage has been increased."

"Does she know I am interested in Alex Tilly?"

“No in fact she has no idea you are involved in fact she is bragging that her husband is quite domesticated."

“Tilly inform your friend that you and I will attend the wives house. I wish to see her spouse and see his reaction when he recognises me”.

Tilly, "Miss Alex I would recommend taking it very slow as we do not want a repetition of the last time.”

Alex realised that Angela must have being wearing a small camera, as there was no way his house could be bugged. "Tilly you must have been operating the recorder."

The next shot was Angela getting a telling off from Tilly. Tilly, "You lied to me you promised we would share him & I also want Miss Alexis back."

"Look Tilly I tried to buy him from his wife. She said, Hands off Angela he is mine and I have no intention of relinquishing control of him to you for all the gold in the world."

"Miss Angela may I try another approach. Remember what your mother said, Miss Chris will never sell him but she might let us borrow him."

Alex looked for the next disc and there it was a talk with his wife." Chris was smiling & it was Angela who looked nervous. "So Angela you want my husband, I have had Tilly's proposal. I get to be a roving trouble shooter for your firm with a vastly enhanced income. For the first six weeks though you would like Alex to yourself to bring his training up to scratch. I have to bring him here for a meal and leave him in your clutches during this time and I have to keep away. If all goes well then I have the job and in the future I may take Alexis on the trips as my companion.”

"I have had my own legal team look at your proposals and there are clauses that I will not agree to although I have inserted clauses of my own. Like I said Alex is mine and mine alone, Alexis can never be yours. I am not some pimp who takes a percentage of girl’s wages. Alex is my husband who I love dearly. That is what attracted him to me in the first place."

Both Tilly & Angela sighed. Angela. "Christine at college we nearly fell out, but we resolved our difference. Look I want him back and I am willing to do anything to get him back."

"OK Angela providing he is not harmed in any way. I mean that because if I find out you damaged him in any way then you will live to regret it. I will let you have my Alex for your six weeks. Remember though he is in perfect order and I expect him back in perfect order."

Alex looked for the latest discs and found one with Tilly telling Angela off again. "Angela, Chris agreed to the laser treatment but she did not agree to have that chopped off. She is going to go ape when she discovers what you asked for.”

“Tilly I did not ask the surgeon to do that as that was the last thing I wanted."

Tilly, “Angela remember we both need to keep Alexis sweet or we are both in deep trouble.”

Tilly came in and said. "OOPS you were not meant to see those tapes."

"Right Tilly I want some honest answers as you seam to have a vested interest in getting me and Angela together.”

Tilly, "I do have a vested interest in you and I have ever since your mother first sent you to your aunts house. It was no accident we drove by that day it we prearranged between your mum and her sisters."

“Mum only had one sister & she is dead and I loved her dearly."

Angela's mother came in, "Well Tilly I see my daughter has cocked it up yet again. Honestly I can not trust Angela with a simple task. Now she has spoiled everything for all of you."

"Alex Please sit down I need to tell you a couple of stories concerning my former husband." He had Angela by me and he had another child by his secretary. As look would have it both children were girls and both were attracted to the same man but the secretary’s child eventually won. Her half sister still does not realise that Chris is her half sister. She is terrified of what is going to happen to her."

Alex.” Tilly if it was like in Blackpool you will need some clean pants for Angela. So my wife and former girlfriend are Half sisters. It still does not explain you Tilly & your interest or why Angela placed the gravestone & flowers on aunt’s grave."

There was a knock at the door and Rose said, "Madam there is a lady down stairs who is fuming with you something about you injuring her child."

“Rose we will all be down in a second and please bring in Miss Angela regardless of what state she is in.”

Angela was crying away and Rose said, "Your mother commands you go immediately to the lounge. Look Miss let me smarten you up as I fear that your mother is going to need your help."

There in the lounge was Alex’s mother. “I have taken a phone call from Chris she is very distraught & has taken the Concord flight home. If my timing is correct she should be here soon. So we will all sit and wait “

Tilly, "Helen can you go and arrange two more beds and can you ask Rose to serve some drinks in here.”

Tilly, "Well shall I start or shall we wait for Chris? There was once this Lord of the manor. He had a son in law who was a womaniser he chased after three sisters and he managed to get two of them pregnant. His father made him choose which one he wanted to marry he chose the eldest. With much pomp and ceremony he married the girl. The new wife decided that she would also bring her niece and step daughter up with her child. This was not to last when the husband abandoned his wife and children after got his Secretary pregnant. The old man was distraught at his son in laws antics and named all his three grand children as his heirs & that they should share equally. The old man then had second thoughts and saw his solicitors. He decided that as two sisters had suffered by his son in law he would also name any child of the third sister & if it was a boy then that child inherited all the estate. Unless he married one of his cousins."

Alex looked at his mum and said, "Mum are both Angela & Chris my cousins?"

"Along with Tilly they all are. When you married Chris at first I did not realise that you had married your cousin. It was only when Tilly called and told me I thought I better get here. Then I received the Call from Chris."

Rose,” Miss Chris is here & she is not happy."

Chris came in, "Angela I told you before he is mine." She gave Alex a hug," Everything will be OK I am here now."

Alex said, "Stop it all of you. Mum first will you answer my questions honestly? Had I been a girl then Angela, Chris, Tilly & I would share the estate equally. I though married Chris & that means that we share the estate and, Tilly & Angela get nothing. Now I can see why they were interested in feminising me or marrying me.”

Tilly, “Angela and I agreed to share the spoils if I helped her win you back. Initially we did not realise Chris was our sister & we thought we could bribe or persuade her to leave you. Chris was more astute than us and she went to see the solicitors and discovered about herself and Alex. Chris realised she had the upper hand and that Tilly & Angela had been trying to bribe her. This job offer was not so much a job offer for Chris as a trial to see if Angela & I could get on with Alex.”

Chris, "If it had worked out then I would have agreed to share you Alex with my sisters. We all would equally have shared the estate & you although I would remain your legal wife. I did not envisage what has happened. Alexis would you care to show us what has been done to you in the hospital?"

Alexis smiled; "Sure all the scars have now healed.” She stripped off to her bra and pants. “As you all know I was male be fore this happened." "I agreed to some laser treatment & that is what I expected. As I was going to sleep I heard Tilly telling the doctor I wished to be pretty for my spouse and that was the last I heard. Well as you can see I now have quit an impressive top deck & that was achieved by liposuction and transplanting my own flesh."

"In hospital it became apparent to me that Angela & Tilly both had taken it in turn to be at my bedside & even slept there. Now Chris has agreed on a six weeks with her sisters. So far only three weeks have passed so after I have had the night with my wife I still want the test to go on. Chris are you still willing for the test to continue?"

Chris kissed him," How ever you look you are still my Alex." Alex and Chris returned to their room."

Tilly, "Looks like we are both bunking together Angela."

This left the two mothers. "Well do we also put aside our differences like our children? Come sister it is time we also got to know each other better."

Chris, "I actually like the new you. None of the others realise though you are still intact."

Alex, Angela and Tilly were both fooled and I even had sex as a girl. Eventually both Tilly and Angela had to try my equipment out in fact so did the three maids who volunteered to dilate me."

Chris, "I told Tilly I would like you hairless but I did not envisage the other adornments."

Alex rubbed the breasts and said, "I think they have turned out rather well & I no longer have to take those pills you were feeding me."

Chris, "What do you want to do about my half sisters Alex?”

"Before I answer you what would you like to happen?"

Chris, "First I think we should let them stew for the remaining time." Then I would like to get to know them better.”

Alex," Well I can not take this off for another three weeks as I was not expecting you home & the glue should have worn off by the time you return."

Chris, “Well in that case I will have to teach you what two girls do in bed."

“Chris would you have been angry if it had been removed?"

"Well I do want your child one day but now you can feed it with me."

To be continued.

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos