Alex & Chris Chapter 55

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

.
Chapter 55 Carols dream

Alexis called Jenny and Carol. “That dream you had did it come back Carol?”

Jenny, “Actually It was me who seemed to get the continuation of it. We walked and eventually found a walled town it only had a few inhabitants. They gave us shelter and food. They got excited when they saw the lion cub, and especially when it suckled form either Carol, or myself. Eventually a priest arrived and asked to speak with us.”

“Greetings mistress we did not expect you to give us a personal visit.”

“He took them to a temple that was badly illuminated and had an earthy smell. In the temple there was a statue of a woman nursing a lion cub.”

“Welcome Cat Queens to our humble abode. We have already prepared your temple for your visit.”

Carol, “Empress my dream continued where Jennies apparently finished. Two Cheater cubs wandered in to the temple and made themselves at home. They like the lion Cub came and fed from us. The Shaman when he returned saw the two new cubs and was about to shoo them away.”

Jenny, “No they have also fed from us so they are with us now. When she spoke I could see the fear in his eyes.”

“Mistresses my brothers' village is not far away perhaps you would like to visit him?

Carol, “Yes that is a good idea we will visit them before moving on.” There was quite a procession as the group was escorted to the next village. They stopped at the village boundary. There they were greeted by another shaman & head villager.

“Welcome, Welcome great ones.”

Carol, “We will stay for a little while before we move on.”

“Yes, Yes mistresses and we will escort you to your home city.”
“For four days the group feasted with the villagers but eventually they said their farewells.”

“Mistress this is not farewell as the Cat people always have a place in our hearts.”

Dave, “Apparently because we have adopted a lion cub and two Cheetahs they think we are Cat people.” Once again they were escorted to the village boundary.

“Sorry Mistress we are not allowed any closer to your home than this.”

Jenny , “Thank you and both lots of villagers for your help perhaps one day I will be able to help you.” As they drew near they realised a massive town was in front of them. There was no town shown on the map.

Carol, “We had better go there as that is where the villagers thought we were heading.”

As we got nearer we were greeted with welcome strangers, “Welcome to the land of the Cat people. Sorry we did not great you earlier when you arrived at the villages we have been in turmoil for some time. Our three young princesses are missing and the Queen has gone searching for them.”

“Sorry to hear that. I know what it is like to be separated from my young, as I have had to leave mine at home.”

“Quickly please the Royal party is returning and I must get you ready before the queen arrives. I had better get you settled in your rooms and clean clothing before the queen gets here.”

Carol's Husband, “Apparently each of us got part of the same dream. Mine was we were all shown into this massive apartment. Water had already been run for us to bathe and clean clothing placed upon the bed. One of the cat women came to help us get dressed after taking a bath. As she held a gown open for Carol she noticed the markings on Carol's wrists.

“Sorry, Sorry, Sorry mistress I did not realise who you where. She shouted orders to the other girls who appeared with purple robes instead of the white. We honestly thought you where traveller’s who had lost their way. We often get them and look after them before getting them home. Some more girls appeared bearing tiaras and gold Jewellery. Ha that is better even the Queen cannot tell me off now.”

Carol, “Do you mind giving the cubs a wash as they are also rather dirty? I found the Lion cub in a trap and cleaned her injuries & the other two just walked into the village and adopted us. Since then we have been feeding all three of them.”

“All three Mistress? Yes mistress we will make sure your cubs they are nice and clean for you.”

Dave, “She was scared when she saw your wrists like the village people where. Apparently she is more terrified of us than her own queen.” A short time later three girls returned with three spotless cubs. “Thank you girls now I had better feed them as they will be hungry again.”

“It is my turn this time first.” One of the girls was about to say something when the one in charge stopped her by putting her finger to her mouth.

All the girls vanished and Dave said, “I wonder what that was about?”

“I do not know dear but they mean us no harm. They have dressed us in the finest clothing they have available.”

Another lady entered the room, “Please may I look at your wrists? Ah it is true then & not some story the village maids concocted.”

Carol, “This queen what is she like. The girls seem more afraid of us than their Queen. I hope she found her young.”

“She trailed her young for days and then followed them back here.”

“I am glad she is reunited with them.”

“Actually she has not yet been reunited with her children. Apparently they are still playing games with her. The lion cub had just finished feeding and gave a little squeak and ran over to the woman. “So where are your elder sisters?”

Carol, “I take it you know this cub we found her in a snare about to be eaten by Hyenas. Since we found the cub she has been suckling on the two of us. Would the other two look anything like these cuties? They rushed into the first village and the headman wanted to chase them away, but they also suckled like the lion cub.”

“You young ladies have an apology to make to these people.” Before our eyes the three cubs transformed into girls.

“Sorry Mum. We like the dragon people. Sorry Dragon people if we caused you much bother. Mum they took good care of us and we like the milk they produce. I am Princess Cleo who you rescued from the trap. These are my older sisters Tara & Kata. If you have not already guessed this is our mum Queen Iolanthe.” Carol & Jenny both curtsied.

“There is no need for that considering your heritage. I take it you are both Galadriel children. Please be seated.” Sorry my part finished there.

Galadriel, “Where you talking about me?”

“Not exactly we were telling Alexis of a strange dream we all appear to be getting parts of. Not only that but the Queen in our dream also knows you although she did not say how.”

Alexis, “Grandma by any chance have you heard of the Lion people or Cat people?”

“How have you found out about them?”

“Jenny & Carol have been telling me about them Galadriel.”

“Oh, Oh, yes I knew about them, but I have over looked them for some time. I better go and visit Iolanthe.”

“No not yet you can go with Carol and Jenny after the next Olympics as I doubt they are in urgent need of our services.”

“I think you had better explain to me about the Cat people.”

“Well as their name suggests they have the ability to turn themselves into cats large or small. They also have an ability of finding others like themselves. They live on the edge of the desert in uncharted territory. Officially no town exists. The locals all know of the cat people and direct any person they find to the cat people. Carol & Jenny if you two received dreams from that area then it was like a summons from Alexis. How good is your French?”

“It is passable & we could get by with it.”

Alexis, “Grandma am I correct in thinking you want these four to undertake the journey immediately?”

“To be honest it would be best & I promise I will be there when I am needed.”

Alexis, “Sorry about this I will delay the wedding until you all return. Grandma is being evasive & that is not like her. I think she knows more than she is letting on. Morning Star do you know about the Cat People?”

Andorra, “She would be too young to remember them. I remember them all as I do all my babies like Titty & Tatty.”

“Yes Andorra we all know about Titty & Tatty.”

Endora, “I will explain as I was ultimately responsible. Some of your people have the ability to assume the shapes of cats large or small. After something happened I banished all the cat people out of my sight following an argument with one of them. I did not realise Galadriel’s sister was one of them. That night she and the entire cat people left before I changed my mind. I never did find them and now they contact us by dreams.”

Carol & Jenny looked at each other and Jenny said, “Is she our real mother or are you?”

Endora, “If she calls you all must go. Tell her she has been forgiven long ago.”

Alexis, “No say there is a new broom who is sweeping away the cobwebs and requires all her peoples attendance.”

“Where exactly are we going and how are we getting there?”

“Tomorrow you catch a plane from the new Lady Anne international to Tunis. From there you go by coach to Gabes & then across the desert.”

The following morning they were at the Airport for 04.00. They spent some time looking round some of the stores in the Airport. Eventually their flight was announced as departing from gate 3. All too soon they were on the flight and the engine started up & they were off down the runway. The actual flight took about three hours.

Carol, “Some of that story we have been told did not ring true.

“Quite right to that Carol and that is why we four have also decided to join the flight.”

“Christobell, Jean & twins! You will all be missed. Like you we did not totally believe the story we were told.”

“As Queen mother I suppose I am the highest ranking of us. Alexis suggested we accompany you. We were instructed not to let the others know we were coming with you.”

Back at home Maddy & Drew came to see Alexis. “Have you seen our parents they all seem to be missing?”

Alexis, “Girls do not worry they have gone to Africa on a training exercise.”

Maddy, “Strange they never said anything about it to us.”

As they were speaking the videophone bleeped. “Hello there just to let you know we have arrived safely. We got to the Royal Beach Hotel OK. Having a great time with the other guests.”

“Hi mum just to let you know we miss you all. Good luck with your training program.”

“Ah yes girls that starts tomorrow & we go towards the desert so we may be out of contact for a while. Alexis we got the extra pieces of equipment you sent for us and will be taking it with us to the desert.”

“Well our parents seem happy enough. We had better be going as we have lots of practice to put in before we go to Germany. I hope they are home by then. Thanks Alexis for letting us use your phone.” The two departed.

Yellow, “Sister you know already what is going on.”

“I will not have any of my people living as they are doing because of a silly row. Iolanthe must be able to search for similar minded people. I doubt though that she knows she has summoned her sisters.”

Back in Tunisia the group had hired a mini coach to take them to their destination. It took several hours to reach the oasis and they all refreshed themselves. Then they were back in the coach. After another hour the coach started to splutter and the driver asked everybody to get out.

The driver, “The village you want is just over the next sand dune. I need to let this cool down. I will follow on with your goods.”

The party set off and before long they found the Lion cub in the trap. “Well that part of my dream was true. They soon found the village and the headman sent some of his men to help bring the coach back to the village.

Everything seemed to be going quite well until he noticed Jenny was nursing a lion cub. His face went ashen and he dropped to his knees. “Sorry mistress we did not realise you would come as tourists.”

Clara, “Just how did you expect us to arrive?”

Carol, “While we are at it who was the person that set the trap that harmed my child?”

“I do not know mistress who did that as it would be nobody from this village.”

A short while later the coach arrived but it still was not running. They were shown to a room as they looked round they realised it was the temple.

A woman approached them with food. “They had intended to kill you all. Now they are scared, terrified and wondering what to do with you all. They know Cat Queen will destroy them all now she knows one in the village has set traps for her children. I was one of her attendants once & even if those fools do not realise who their guests are I do.”

The woman looked at Clara and then at Jenny & Carol. “Oh not only her four sisters, but also Lord Draco's Partners & the Queen mother.”

“At first I was scared you all where in great danger, but it is the villagers who need to look out.”

Clara, “Just to be on the safe side I would stand Guard.”

“No mistress I will do that but first you must take me into your service so I may draw on your power. Ah that is better now I can defend you if need be.”

Christobell, “By the look of you it appears our Alexis has another sister.”

“I do feel very thirsty.”

Clara undid her top, “You had better feed where once your sister fed.”

“That is better & I appear to be getting messages. Greetings sister of mine welcome to the family. Do not worry about the village.”

In the morning the paramount chief arrived, “I did not realise what has been going on here, and we are having a trial of certain miscreants. These miscreants have been setting traps for the Cat people and that alone is punishable by death according to our laws. They also have in conjunction with your coach driver been killing tourists for all they possessed. As you where the next intended victims you will get the choice of their punishment.”

The accused men where all shackled up like slaves.

The Chief, “You all have a choice. You may elect to die for your crimes. If you choose this option your families will be sold as slaves and their homes raised to the ground. You may elect to be sold as slaves and perhaps one-day return to your family. Or you may elect to stand trial in a court of law and have them impose justice on you.”

One of the men spat on the woman who was with Clara. This time she showed her true colour, “That Umberto was your final mistake; nobody spits on and curses a daughter of Draco for that you shall pay with your life.”

Before she could do anything flames shot out of the ground and a voice spoke. “Sister I cannot allow you to harm them. They will pay many times over for their crimes. For each life they took they will provide three.”

Clara looked around and saw that even the great chief was on his knees saying prayers. The flames finally died down and at first they thought all the men had been consigned by the flames. One of the women burst out laughing, “I see what the Goddess meant.”

The Chief looked and said, “In my village we have a shortage of women. Here now there are no men to go hunting. I will fix you all up with new husbands who will be responsible for all your children. As some of you benefited from your husband’s crimes you had better bring them up.”

One group looked totally lost and approached Clara, “We do not know what to do.” “We have been slaves for so long and by now our families will think we are dead.”

Clara, “Until I work out what to do with you will you serve me?”

They looked at the Chief, “Your new mistress out ranks me many times over. If she wishes you to serve her then that is what you do.” The huts where emptied and the chief set fire to the village and they all departed for the chiefs village.

After two hours walking they arrived at the Chiefs Village. This was considerably larger than the one they had seen destroyed. The villagers came out to greet their chief, “Did you meet the Cat Queen? The little Princesses have gone missing & she is searching for them.”

“No we missed them but I have found some wives for you. Yes you heard me correctly; I have found some of you wives. They are not slaves but they all have families, but no husbands. Which of you would be willing to have a ready-made family?”

“As my wife is dead I will be taking one for myself.”

One of the men approached, “Who do we pay the dowry to?”

The chief, “Not all the ladies who are with me are looking for husbands. Some are going to visit the Cat Queen.” Clara and her group sat down while the others remained standing.

One old man approached, “I am not looking for a young wife, but somebody my age who will share the remainder of my life with her.” He looked down the row and tapped one & took her hand.

They returned to the Chief who pointed to Clara. “Mistress I am not wealthy, but I have this coin I was told it would bring me luck.”

Clara looked at the coin, “Thank you that is sufficient.”

Carol looked at the coin, “Clara it is an old farthing.”

“I know full well what it is, but it will bring him luck. He has given us all he owns to get an aged wife.”

The next man appeared and walked down the line and chose a woman with several children. He stopped by Clara, “I have no money for a dowry all I have is two cheater cubs I found in the desert. I have taken good care of them & had intended handing them to the Cat Queen.”

Clara, “Thank you for the cubs they will make ideal pets for me.”

Jenny whispered, “You know what they are?” Finally all the women had found husbands and Clara found there was a pile of food in front of her in place of a dowry.

Clara spoke to the newly married. “We appear to have enough food here for a party. So those who can cook can prepare it for us all to share at.” Eventually all the food was cooked and consumed.

The chief noticed the Cheetah cubs, “Where did they come from?”

“Do not worry Chief they have adopted us although I believe we will be taking them home soon.”

“I see they seem to be taken on with four of your group.”

Clara, “What child does not show off when it meets its aunts for the first time?”

“But you are a.....”

“Yes I am the chief wife of Lord Draco and these are my sisters. These four though as you have realised are all sisters of the Cat Queen Iolanthe.”

The lion cub leapt into Clara's arms, “Cleo I know who you and your sisters are. You may be able to fool the villagers but not me. Do you know who I am?”

The cub shook her head. “I thought not. I am the wife of Lord Draco and mother of the Golden Empress.” The cub covered her eyes. “So even you know of my Alexis.”

Clara felt a tug on her dress and two young girls stood by her. “She needs our mum to change back when she gets like this. She is still only a baby. We are old we are six. Mum will be able to smell us & by now she will know you are here. They smell like mummy that is why we play with them, but you are different. Mummy has told us we must not kiss strangers. We all need a proper cuddle and kiss.”

Clara, “All three of you will make great playmates for my grand Daughters. They are about your ages.”

One of the girls, “Cleo says we have to call you Clara Queen Granny. Mum will not object if we cuddle with the Queen Granny.” By now the other females had crowded round the little girls.

Clara, “Time for you to become normal again Cleo.” Her two sisters watched as Cleo transformed back to normal.

“She has done it without our mum.”

“But I did have a mum to help me. I had the Golden Queens Mum. The one you both call Queen Granny.”

The girls looked at Clara's' remaining sisters. “You all smell alike so you must also be Grannies.”

Jean picked one of the little girls up, “I am still learning how to be a queen. My sisters have had longer practice than I have. One of my daughters is expecting her first cubs soon.”

Clara, Jenny & Jean soon found they each had a little girl asleep in their arms. They were all awoken by the chief calling. “Mistresses the Cat Queen has sent a guide for you & says a meal will be prepared for you.”

What looked like a company of imperial Roman soldiers stood to attention? “Greetings from our queen.”

Cleo, “I see mum has sent the Imperial Guard,”

“Princess you are here. Your mother has gone spare looking for you.”

“As you can see I and my sisters are perfectly safe. Then why would we not be when I am with my aunts and grandmas. Just because I have never seen them before does not mean I do not know family when I meet them. Send a runner and inform mother I will be returning with Grandma Clara wife of Lord Draco and mother of the Golden Queen. That should put mother in even more of a tizzy.”

Clara, “You better show me the way Cleo.”

“Madam By any chance have you seen two more Princesses?

“Do you mean these two who seem to have adopted Carol & Jenny?”

The Captain bowed, “I did not realise our Queen had sisters.”

“Princess Cleo apparently you where correct.” The runner set off & was soon at the palace.

“Mistress, Mistress the missing Princess are with the party you sent the Guard to greet. Mistress, Princess Cleo sent this message with me. Send a runner and inform mother I will be returning with Grandma Clara wife of Lord Draco and mother of the Golden Queen. My sisters will also be returning in the company of their aunts. That should put mum in even more of a tizzy.”

The queen started to laugh. “My daughters apparently have more sense than me. No wonder I kept smelling myself. Dressers did you hear that we have an imperial party approaching.”

“There are nine females in the group mistress. We must prepare quickly. While I did expect guests. I did not expect those who are due to arrive here.”
Back in the village the chief spoke with the Guard. “If they will sit in chairs we can lash bamboo poles to the chairs and my villagers will carry the party if that is OK with you?”

The chief requested that those men who had not been married off to carry the chairs.

The old man who had taken an equally elderly female returned. “My mate asks permission that we carry this banner so the Queen knows who you are.” On the flag was embroidered a golden Dragon with Mer & Fay.

Cleo, “Look there is me when I am a kitten.”

The old woman, “That is my lady Galadriel behind the throne.”

Clara looked at the needlework and said, “You referred to Galadriel as my Lady. I was sent to look after Galadriel’s Daughter but I ended up with the other tribe. I managed to make this in my spare time.”

Clara turned to the old man, “You gave me your only possession. You two may carry the flag it will be your last time here as you both will accompany me home as my companions.”

The old lady, “I failed my Lady Galadriel. I did not manage to look after her children.”

Clara laughed, “Who are you helping now?”

“The mother of the Golden Queen which is not as my Lady Galadriel instructed.”

Cleo spoke Grandma, “I think she has actually exceeded her instructions. Has she not been helping Galadriel’s Daughters?”

Jenny, “Actually Cleo Daughters and Grand Daughters of Galadriel. Iolanthe is a Granddaughter of Galadriel like me.”

Cleo, “Then Jenny & Carol are mums sisters no wonder we thought they both had the same aroma as mum.”

Clara spoke to the woman, “You have helped the one you where supposed to help. Mother purposely sent us here along with the others so you could fulfil your promise.”

Christobell, “Your husband also had a promise to fulfil that he made a considerable time ago to a young girl. He found her in tears in Tunis and asked what the trouble was.”

The old man replied, “She had misplaced her mother & I helped her find her mother. She gave me the farthing and promised it would bring me luck. I handed that same farthing to Queen Clara. It was all I had. I promised the young girl if I ever gave the coin away I would be hers and her families forever.”

The old lady started to laugh; “Now I can understand why we will not be returning. We will be happy to carry the banner.”

Christobell not yet, “Your husband owes me a kiss as he cannot return the coin.” He came across and kissed Christobell.

Clara, “As Christobell is our sister we also demand our kiss.”

The wife, “You better do as Queen Clara says and kiss every one of them.”

Clara, “Do not forget the three children.”

The old man did as instructed until he got to Cleo he looked at her and then at Clara & Christobell. She held her arms out and he picked her up, “Yes my princess I will carry you home to your mother like I did once before when your mother got lost”

Two of the young men said to the old lady. “Walk with us and we will carry the banner. Your husband has a far more important duty to do. She will always be his favourite.”

Cleo's sisters came and took the old ladies hand and said, “Come you ride with us. You do not walk.” The procession took quite a while to get to the boundary of their lands.

There they paused and the Captain of the guards said, “It is OK you are guaranteed safe passage in both directions if you wish it.”

The Old man put his arm round the wife, “I am taking in the view for the last time of the place of my birth. We in future will have the young princesses to tend.”

Cleo, “I have a cousin Astrid you will both like to play with. She is far worse than I am.”

Carol overheard this, Cleo who told you about Astrid?”

“She did, we talk often to each other. I cannot wait to see her. That is what I was doing looking for her. Because she promised me she would come and play with me when I got caught in the trap set by those bad men.”

Christobell, “Cleo It will take us a very long time to get back to Astrid. By now though she will be preparing for your arrival with her sisters.”

Grandma Clara, “Will Astrid like me? I have not told her I can turn into a kitten.”

“I bet Astrid has not told you either what she can turn in to.”

One of the others, “Quite a little terror.”

This brought more laughter from the other adults. “I would not worry what Astrid will think of your abilities. She beat the leader of the Black Dragons single handed.”

“Woo Princess Astrid must have access to some great magic. I can barley change myself into a kitten and I need help to get back to normal.”

Clara, “One that makes a lot of noise. Look we are there.”

The Captain, “Will all the males who wish to return home wait here please and refreshments will be brought to you.”

Cleo, “Not you as it is your job to carry me into the palace as my little legs are tired out and still hurt from the trap.”

Cleo and all her group where showed to a room where they bathed. The two young men who had transported the old lady & the two little girls stayed with that group. One of the men was trembling.

Cleo, “Mum will not eat you for looking after her daughters. You found us and kept us safe. Even if you gave my sisters to Grandma Clara. You are the one he took as a wife but you look more like a boy to me.”

The trumpet sounded and they were all ushered into a great hall. Iolanthe was seated at her throne and the guards came in first and spoke.

“Madame It was the Empresses mother we found.”

The Queen, “Where are my daughters?”

The Old man spoke, “I have my charge Princess Cleo on my shoulders mistress.”

The queen, “You do realise you are now part of the Royal house hold.”

“Mistress years ago I became part of a royal household after doing what I am now. I have already been made part of Queen Clara's household as I cared for the Princess Christobell many years ago and now I have this little one to look after.”

“Mum I am also part of Queen Grandma Clara's household.”

Clara held her hand out, “My Daughter sends you her greetings and commands you return with us.”

“Alas I cannot Queen Endora exiled me and my followers.”

“Endora now takes orders from my daughter and that particular order was rescinded long ago by Galadriel.”

Iolanthe knelt in front of Alexis’s mother, “Your words are they true?”

Alexis’s sister, “My sisters send their greetings & yes it is true you have to obey the instructions my mother gave you. In fact she will be here soon to ensure you obey her commands.”

Cleo and her sisters went to a statue and tapped the door, “Cousin Astrid have you time to come to play with us?”

Queen Iolanthe laughed, “My daughters are always talking to their imaginary cousin Astrid.”

Christobell & Clara, “I doubt that Alexi’s daughters are imaginary.”

“Granny we came looking for you.”

Cleo ran across, “You must be Astrid. Mum this is my friend Crown Princess sorry Queen Astrid defeater of the Black flight.”

Iolanthe, “As in Black Dragon. I find that hard to believe” Iolanthe failed to notice the other arrivals.

Endora, “Perhaps Iolanthe you would believe me if I told you it was true.”

“Queen Endora you where the last person I expected to see. Grandma Galadriel you as well.”

The old lady approached Galadriel, “Mistress I failed to help your daughter.”

Galadriel, “No you did as I instructed. Clara & her sisters are my daughters. Now is my Granddaughter going to obey the instructions or should we call the Empress & her remaining sisters?

Cleo, “Too late mum cousin Alexis is already here.

“Hello I am the Cat Queen Iolanthe & these are my daughters.”

“Astrid has already informed me who is who. Astrid you have acquired two new nursemaids perhaps you would like to take them & your new friends to the nursery & make the initiation arrangements immediately.”

“Yes mum.” The girls all left giggling away.

Endora, “Perhaps I should also go.”

“No Endora we have something to settle.”

“Iolanthe I was wrong exiling you and your followers. I over reacted.”

Alexis, “It does not matter what we change into we are all family. Sister you and Iolanthe will both have to undergo Queen Astrid's initiation.”

“You will permit a child to initiate me.”

“Astrid is a queen in her own right as are you and many others here.”

Rani, Alexi’s new sister spoke.” I think I understand. Astrid she is your sister also.”

“My Daughter, My clone or in other words a mini me.”

“More like clones of Endora.”

Endora, “I am only restored because of Alexis. I was resting in a volcano when I was summons.”

Iolanthe held her hands out, “Friends again Endora.”

Alexis, “I will warn you now you are very likely to get extremely wet. Astrid and her confederates will be organising it now.”

Clara, “If they can initiate Lord Neptune & Brothers they certainly can organise yours.”

“Would you care to show us around this palace Iolanthe?

“I will, but you must know we did not build the palace. We found it abandoned. Or at least all the former inhabitants where dead. I had them all placed in the tall tower and then had the door closed. There was quite a sandstorm at the time. Until now I had quite forgot about the sleeping guardians.”

Alexis, “Iolanthe would you show me the room?”

“Look this is the room & they all still look as if they are sleeping.”

Alexis, “Guardians you may have your home back again and I thank you for the loan of your home.”

“Mistress we are only the guardians this is one of your homes and we will make it secure again until you require it again Empress.”

Iolanthe looked at Alexis, “Who are you for them to speak like that to you?”

“Well Clara is my mother and Draco my father. I have countless Grandmothers some of them you have met. One of my first partners' was also my cousin and the remainder of her sisters followed shortly after along with Astrid and her sisters.”

One of the Guardians approached Iolanthe, “May we have the keys again? We will not sleep again until this palace is required again. In the mean time we will update the facilities.”

Alexis, “I will need it in 2012 for four years.”

Jenny, “Sister we will be coming here for a holiday then. My children have not to know.”

Alexis, “There will be a few others and you will be able to communicate with me all the time.”

“If that is the case then I will return at that time although I have a feeling my daughters may wish to continue to play with their cousins. That reminds me we have to go looking for them.”

Alexis, “No we go by express shuttle to my home.”

The train was soon exceeding speeds normally done by most trains. “We have quite a network of tunnels. These allow us to go where we need to get without been seen.” Before long they had crossed the Mediterranean sea & Europe and the North Sea. The train started to slow down and came to a halt. “Home again.”

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos