Alex & Chris Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 5 Wet pants

hidden_corner.gif

After being to the toilet they went into the garden. Alex turned left and the others followed. He said, "Do you want to play a trick on the others? Once we are round the corner we will hide and as the others are passing all you need to do is jump on the stone." As the young girl jumped on the stone a jet of water shot out and connected with the others as they passed. They got Angela and the girls. But were not fast enough to get the others.

Astrid, "Oh dear they all have wet their Nic Nics."

Angela, "Just you wait I will get even."

Alex, “We will go last & hopefully they will get your mum & aunt before us." Sure enough it was as Alex has prophesied.

Angela's mother,” We will get them all later when they think we have forgotten this."

They got to the end and it looked like a Chapel or a ruin of a church. They did not get the chance to fire the water jets as some other people were using it. Next they found the maze and eventually they found their way out of it. They found some caves and the girls went to the end of them.

Angela, "Alex will you stay with the girls while I go round the other way?"

Alex had to get down low before she could get out. “Alex can we go next in the fairy grotto?"

Alex thought, "We could go to the temple but I will warn all of you there is a water jet that shoots out similar to the others, but it is on a timer.”

"Mummy mummy we want to go to the temple with Alex and Angela."

Helen & Leslie looked at the two older women and Angela's mother said, "OK we will go first. If I tell you to stop then stop immediately & when I say OK move as fast as you can." The mothers got across with out being wet.

Angela said, "As soon as the water jet comes we go across as soon as it dies back.” What Angela did not realise was her mother was altering the timer so there was only ten seconds between the Jets firing. Both jets hit Angela & the two older girls.

Alex picked the young girl up and said, "At least you will stay dry Astrid." Sure enough one of the jets caught Alex.

The little girl, "Grandma do you have some dry Nic Nics for our sisters Angela & Alexis?" Mummy always carries some for me & it looks like my cousins will also need some."

"I like it here Angela are we all wet?"

A little voice said, "My big sister protected me so I stayed dry."

Helen, "I have spare for my daughters but I never thought I would need any my self."

Angela spoke in to the intercom and said, "Rose are you on the till can you ask Alice to bring us some new pairs of new adult knickers?"

Rose, "Was it the temple madam?"

"Miss Angela & Miss Alexis got hit there. I along with my sister & Miss Angela also got wet on the passageway."

"Very good Madame I will bring them to the temple."

In the temple there was a secret door that led to the toilets. Helen said, "Please tell me there are no more water jets."

Angela, "There are but we should be able to avoid them. Mother I also hope you have reset the timer to the original setting."

"Thanks for reminding me before the next ones come."

Alice arrived, "I knew what size four of you were but I was unsure on the other two so I brought two of each size we have in stock."

Helen, "It sounds as if this is a regular occurrence."

Angela, "We got that many request from women with wet pants we stock knickers as a matter of course.”

Helen & Leslie laughed when they saw the grandma size.
Helen, "Alice do you have two pairs of 10-12 as that is what my sister and I are. How much do I owe you?"

Alice looked across at Angela who said, “It is covered by the entrance fee. Although in you case it will be refunded. Alice will you take the wet garments back home. "

Clara, "Will you also tell cook that we have our grand daughters for tea so she is to prepare something suitable for them."

Alice, "How about Princess crown, Chips and peas & an orange juice girls. Madame for the adults something similar Chicken potatoes and a section of vegetables with Gravy."

Helen, "Is it possible to have herbal teas as that is what we both normally drink?"

Alice replied, “We normally keep a selection in the cafe as you would be surprised how many drink herbal teas. Madame Cook will not have the time to make her special dessert. So I was wondering if a layered chocolate horse served with whipped cream would be OK."

The little girl, "Are you Angela & Alexi’s mummy? Because my mummy always brings me dry Nic Nics if I wet them."

Alice, "What is the young Madams name."

"I am Astrid & these are my cousins Astral & Astrol. mummy Alice."

Angela laughed, "Alice In future you will have to answer to Mummy Alice because I will also be calling you that."

“Yes Miss Angela."

Alice got to the office and burst out laughing. "Rose I have a new title now those three little girls have named me mummy Alice because I took them dry knickers."

"Were are they now?"

"They are in the temple I presume they will explore all the exits and be some time before they are back. Oh I just remembered the boss wants us to ensure that Tilly is kept away until very late."

Rose, “Miss Tilly is in Leeds now so I can contact her and ask if she has done all she needs to do." A few moments later Tilly answered her mobile and was told Madam wanted something collection from a shop in Scarborough”.

Tilly, "In that case I will collect the item and have a meal while I am there."

"Tilly madam asks that you ring to let her know when you reach Scarborough and she will give you directions."

Tilly, "OK but it will take me at least 2 hours to get there and a similar time to get home. Seeing as I am going their do you think Madame would object if I went to a show as I have wanted to see one for some time."

"I will mention it to Madame and see what she says."

Rose went to find them all still in the temple. “Madame Tilly will ring you in around two hours. I was wondering if the young misses would like a drink & if you adults would like home-made lemonade?"

Helen, "I presume it is the none fizzy natural version."

"Yes Madam."

Leslie, "That would be nice."

Rose returned shortly later & the girls said “Thank you Secretary Rose. "

"Madame Terri had to go to the cafe for the Princess Crown as they are not what we normally have in."

Astrid, “Rose my Aunts Secretary get to play with us and bring us ice-cream."

Angela, “Well I would like an ice cream. Who else would like an ice cream?"

Astrid, "Well grandmas you have been asked if you want an ice-cream it is not polite not to answer.”

"Rose I am sorry yes that would be nice & bring yourself one. Rose It would appear that you have been selected to play with the children."

Rose, "I will be back soon but I will take the empty glasses first."

Angela, "Will you tell Mummy Alice & Terri the cook that you have to help Angela & Alexis with their little sisters."

"Will a cornet be OK for every one?

Astral, "We like the one with nuts on."

Rose got back & said, "Terri is Terry the cook and I am Rose the secretary who has to help play with three little girls. I also think shortly we are going to be seeing more of them. So we had better get used to the titles received. "

"Rose you have a vivid imagination. There is no way that they will be moving in here."

Rose, “Mummy Alice I want to bet you that within two weeks those young ladies will be resident here and Angela, Tilly & Alexis will all be a big sister."

"OK I will take your bet you Rose for £5.00 OK."

Rose laughed, "They are all Alexis children but I will still take your Bet."

“Rose unless you have been earwigging there is no way you could know.”

“Well Tilly was not as discrete as she thought & I over heard her & the young one I am 100% sure about & some times she calls the other two her sister & other times her cousins. The bet is within two weeks they will have moved in. If it is after that date the bet is void.”

“If they don't move in at all then you owe me. Can you take the mobile to Madame as Tilly will be calling any time?”

"I have brought the ice creams and Mummy Rose sent the Telephone for you Madame."

Astrid and the other two giggled and Astral said, "Mummy's Secretary does the same thing & brings her the telephone when somebody important is due."

Angela, "it is our sister Tilly who we are expecting a phone call from & mum has to ring our sister Chris,”

Astral, "Mummy you will have to go and talk with daddy the cold Bottle and get him to give Astrid a sister."

Alex thought for a moment, "Astrid you are quite correct it will give all your big sisters a little sister & more important princess will have somebody to ride her when you get to big.”

Helen, "I will speak with daddy & see what he says."

"Mummy do not be silly he will do as you want."

Angel, "Is daddy what I think he is?"

Helen, "If you mean frozen sperm yes."

Alex and Angela went into a quick discussion. Angela, "Helen we would have asked you the same thing in two weeks time." "We both like having little sisters & prefer it to stay that way. We also feel that Leslie should be allowed the baby she wants. Alex & I & the grandmas also want you to move in with us as you can see there are no men around in the house.”

Helen, "Well I still have my work in Leeds but Leslie is looking for something to do."

Angela, "In that case we have the job of shop manager going if you are interested."

Leslie, "You are kidding?"

The two older ladies, "No it is a serious offer."

“OK but I will need to close down my house & arrange for some of our things to be brought up here."

Astrid, "Rose when Tilly gets here you can go back to your duties."

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos