Alex & Chris Chapter 49

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 49 A far off Planet.

On a far off planet on the other side of the cosmos certain bright lights where noticed by one of its inhabitants. “Madam Andorra somebody is sending a message with lights.”

“Can you tell me how they look?”

“I missed the first bit but there are long pulses and short pulses.”

“Either then there is a new dragon Queen in residence or Titty & Tatty are in trouble again. Tell everyone we are returning home so they must pack everything.”

“Mistress does that include our entire Fay?”

“Everybody must return. If we have to fight I want those around me I know I can trust and not some strangers. We may be ancient and the last there, but I still have some fight left in me.”

“Sister Andorra, she is as blind as a bat.”

“Yes but she has a keen sense of smell. She will get us there OK and the lights will guide us look at those others streaming though the sky.”

“I think the mistress has underestimated the opposition. Tell the entire Fay we might have to be ready to go into action at a moment’s notice.”

“It is a good job we are all Fay archers. Something very big is going on. That last lot where the small yellow flight and they looked to be transporting their belongings. They too must have seen the lights. At least Andorra will have some friends on the other planet when we get there.”

The group set off planet hopping until they got to the moon. “We will rest here a moment and see if we can see those lights again. Ah even I can see them and smell them from here. Those are not distress lights so we do not need to fight, but they do call us all home. Archers you may put your weapons down. We will rest here and then after a short break set off again.”

A small group of the Fay decided to investigate further and informed the daughters of Andorra, “That they were going to investigate the lights.” They soon found their way and arrived at the manor. “Do you think this is the correct place sisters?”

“Greetings friends from Saskia & Astrid. Would you like to come in and refresh yourselves?”

“We came looking for a Dragon Queen or Queens? Our mistress Andorra thinks Titty & Tatty are in danger again and brought us to help them in their hour of need.”

Astrid & Saskia nearly burst their sides, “Come with us now. Do not worry about how you look, that can soon be changed.”

“Mother I found some more playmates, but they need a little help locating someone.”

“Astrid bring them in here, and we will see what they need.”

The Fay looked around. “I think our mistress Andorra has made a big, big mistake. She brought us here because she thought her nieces Titty and Tatty where in trouble again.”

Alexis, “Come eat with us I am Alexis and Titty & Tatty's granddaughter many times removed so I just call them the twins.”

“Please Empress our mistress Andorra is on the rock you call the Moon recovering her strength. For she insisted we bring everybody and everything at one go. She and the equally elderly matrons are worn out.”

“We will still eat and then I will send her a message so she knows where to come.”

“Mistress Alexis, Andorra she is nearly blind, but she has a keen sense of smell. Are the Yellow flight here we thought we saw them pass us? The Yellow Queen was kind to the mistress and treated her with great respect.”

Yellow, “I presume your mistress is Andorra with her equally elderly matrons.”
“Yes mistress Andorra and her equally elderly Fay. We all love her.”

Yellow, “Alexis she is as blind as a bat.” “I wanted her years ago to have treatment for her eyes and she said, “They will be done when the great queen is restored.” “She is equally forgetful and kept on calling me either Titty or Tatty.” “I used to just say yes grandma.”

“Yellow I presume if she is resting she will be taking a long sleep before arriving.” As the Fay are all very elderly can my sisters go and collect them, and will the Green, Brown & Blue Queens wait with our sleeping elderly relatives.”

Yellow, “I might have to go as the Fay may not take orders off others.” Yellow and the others all set off and soon arrived on the moon.

“See mistress Yellow I told you they would all be sleeping.”

“No wonder considering all they have transported in one go they are expecting to stay. Come we will move all this and the Fay and then we three will return.” As soon as they touched the pile of belongings they heard a noise.

“Do not dare touch them they belong to our queen Andorra.”

Yellow, “The Fay Queen herself ordered us to collect you and the belongings and bring you home. Andorra and her matrons are to be allowed their rest. Three of our number will wait with them and guard them from harm.”

“Yellow mistress if you are here then we knows we are safe. We know you mean us no harm for you have helped us before.”

“Loyal Fay I should tell you Lysandra & Lysandra have been returned to us. Those flashes you saw where celebrations. Fay from all around the globe are now at our home. There are more Royal Leprechauns than there are grains of sand. Two of the Fay have earned the title of Dragon friend or Eagle friend.”

“Please Mistress Yellow you did say more Royal Leprechauns than the grains of sand. Not three?”

“No my friends what I said was correct the first time.”

“The New Queen ordered us there immediately. We have to go. No normal Fay Queen can ever manage more than three leprechauns.”

Yellow, “Even the children of Alexis can manage more than three. One has her own Royal Leprechaun army. The child titles herself Princess Astrid defeater of the Black flight and daughter of Alexis.”

One of the oldest Fay, “More likely Queen Astrid daughter of Alexis the Golden Empress. That is the only thing that can account for so many Royal Leprechauns. If that is so then we had better not keep her waiting. Andorra was a golden dragon, but she was only a queen and never ever managed to create a golden flight.”

The Fay and the belongings where quickly transported to Alexis home. They looked around in amazement, “Lord Draco you also are here.”

“Yes I am here and three of my sisters have returned to be with Andorra and her companions.”

“Sir before we sort all this out we must greet our Queen.”

“Come with me she has been expecting you and your companions after the small group arrived here earlier.”

“Sir I am a little tatty to greet a great Queen.”

“Nonsense you all have travelled a great distance to be here and there is nothing wrong that she cannot put right.”

“Sir some of our group are down on their luck they used the last they had to help us all long ago.”

“Don't worry it will be restored to them many times over.”

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos