Alex & Chris Chapter 65

Printer-friendly version


Alex &Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 65. The School trip to France.
Alison came to see Alexis. “I have been talking to some of the youngsters who have recently returned from a school exchange visit to the south west of France. Saskia and the hobbits were most annoyed at what has been happening. They want to send the imps in to the French to teach them a lesson in hospitality.”

Alexis, “I understand the English children were expecting French speaking children and they got instead Basque and Creole speaking children instead. It was also reported to me that the French teachers watched on as the English children were terrorised, and this was only stopped when the English children’s French teacher told the French Children to desist from their antics.”

“I will not agree to the imps being sent in as I want to find out firsthand what has been going on. I might have to change my mind but I want to get a full picture of what did actually happen out there. It appears the majority of the parents made the English children welcome. Some of them will be very annoyed to discover the antics their children had been up to.”

“I have already spoken with the Mayor Jean Claude, and he was greatly distressed to hear some of the antics of the children, which has brought disgrace on the area. He has informed me the parents of the children involved who injured the girls will be informed, and the miscreants dealt with. He has not met me but, He is expecting reporters in the town after details got leaked to the press. I believe Saskia was responsible for the leak. Well two reporters and a personal assistant shall go. Well Alison you can go back to reporting with your sisters for this. Come to think of it Gale and Storm can go as well.”

Pippa spoke up, “They all need at least one personal Pixie to help them.”

Alexis grinned and said, “Pippa I am sure you can find at least three pixies per a person I am sending. Now Inga, Penny and Wherna I would like you also to go and each of you take three little companions. No recriminations just find out the facts. Ah yes the final members of the team Ally and three of Storms pixies. Now you had better go and get yourselves ready.”

Soon a private flight was setting off from Lady Anne International Airport to Bordeaux. The flight unlike the road and sea crossing the children had endured did not take long. At the Airport a driver was waiting to take them the 50 minutes to the hotel they were staying at.

Back in the small village two fathers at least where giving their daughters a verbal dressing down. Coral was in tears, “But Papa all the others were doing and saying things. The English are stupid they do not understand us.”

“Coral I honestly do not understand what you have been doing. You chose not to speak French when you knew full well the English girl could only speak French. She was quite an intelligent one that visited here. She wrote you mother a thank you in Creole and then also informed her of you injuring her in her eye. I understand she is having medical treatment back home for the injury you caused. Is it correct you and the others where swearing at them, and thought they did not understand.

She did not tell your mother that but Marcos did after he put a stop to it by telling you all some of the English knew what you where saying.”
“So from your colour that tells me Marcos spoke the truth.”

A small army of Pixies had already invaded Corals house. “Hi Pippa we came by hobbit express. We have been listening and learning. This is Lauren and she is in charge of the French Pixies. She is ashamed her charge has injured the one she has and she will make her pay.”

That night Coral ran terrified to her mother. “They come and nip me when I go to sleep and then run away when I awake. Mum I am scared some bad juju is happening.”

“Coral you and your friends may have brought bad juju on the whole village. I doubt that even my power could save the village if it has. I have tried to bring you up correct. Papa has not learned the half of your antics for if he had then your backside would be sore and you would not be getting any allowance for a long time to come. Tomorrow you will go to the school and admit all you have done and name the others. I will see if some of my powers can save you from your torment.”

With that Corel fell asleep. The mother heard the younger child chatting away. “Hi Lauren, Corel has been naughty and hurt somebody.”

“Yes I know and that is why I am here. My Queen has sent her minions as she is greatly disturbed with what happened. Corals torment tonight is nothing compared to what could happen. Even my Lady Guya and her companions Flora and Fauna have an interest.”

Corals mother pulled out some ancient looking books. She did not realise immediately a pixie was sat at side of her. Pippa spoke, “Should be next page you will find me?”

“So was it you that was talking to my baby?”

“Oh no that was Lauren she is supposed to look after you. I thought you at least might have recognised the child in your care. Empress very annoyed and may yet destroy whole village. Child with blond hair, Blue eyes and very pale skin ring any bells. Coral will not be the only child this night in the village that has a restless night? See you in the morning.” With that Pippa was gone.

Corals mother fell asleep looking at the book. She was awaked with a scream. Coral was looking at the book and screamed. “Mum, Mum Look!

Corals baby sister came in and she said, “I am going to tell Lauren your screaming woke me and she will come with pins and stab you like before. Lauren will make you pay. I smiled and she liked me. You cursed her and threw things at her when she tried to be your friend. Lauren got into trouble because of you, and she may have to go away.”

“But the girl for England her picture is in here. Your Juju will protect us though mum.”“

Corals mother groaned when she read the page. “The little one, she was correct I should have known, and I did not see. Coral even I cannot protect you. She came as a child and guest and, you hurt her. I also have been found lacking. For not protecting her as I was supposed.”

“But Mum all the village knows you have great juju and none can stop you.”

“Coral if you caused harm because I do juju you will have to think again. Your tormenters last night can do far more than me. They spoke with your sister and then to me after tormenting you. You are in big trouble for they have taken exception to you harming our guest. Have I learned you nothing? I went out of my way to make the girl welcome. True I cannot speak English or French, and I will have to rectify that.”

The conversation was disturbed by the little one saying, “Hello Lauren is it bedtime already?”

Coral spun round to see who her baby sister was talking to and almost immediately wet herself when she realised the younger sister was talking to two pixies. “Mum Coral will have to be put in pull-ups like me. She has wet herself like she used to do.”

Coral ran to the bedroom to change. There she burst into tears. Several of the tears fell on to the picture in the book. Coral realised and went and got a tissue and mopped them up. “Mum would go mad if she thought I had damaged this. You certainly look like Charlotte who visited. There are many things I would like to say to her. First I am sorry; I was only trying to get her attention. I was rather rude to her and mum does not know half of the things I did. She has no idea I abandoned her to go with my French friends. Papa would be equally miffed with me if he realised who you where. Papa is working hard and we might have to move. He was going after a new job. Papa has been very secretive about it, but he seemed happy he says Layla my mum will be very happy.”

“If only you where here in person I could apologise for what I did to you.”

Pippa, “Perhaps you should tell me and then I will decide if you are being honest. Perhaps though you should clean yourself first.”

Coral again burst into tears. “You both scared me and the scare triggered my complaint. I missed so much schooling because of it, and I thought I had it under control.”

Pippa, “You have extra lessons to try and get you up with the others. The boys offered to be your friend if you were nasty to the English?

“I was so lonely here and nobody wanted to be friends with wet britches. They had decided to only speak Basque and Creole to the English so I agreed to that. Now I see I was wrong will Charlotte lose her eye? I honestly did not mean to hit her there.

Pippa, “I believe you. The boys though had no intention of being your friend. The mistress has many friends large and small. It makes no difference to her. At some time most of them have had wet pants. If Mistress Astrid has anything to do with it then all of us will.”

At this Coral laughed as she changed and said, “I would like to be friends with this Astrid. I could then blame my wet pants on her.”

Coral picked up Pippa kissed her and said, “With all my heart and soul I would like to be friends with this Astrid. That is if she can accept scary wet britches as a friend.” Coral looked round the room she realised there was a lot of little girls all nodding their heads. She then realised she was not in her bedroom. Coral then pinched herself to see if she was dreaming. She then had a second look round the room.

Lucy spoke, “Your tears brought you to us. Will you take now my hand and promise to be friends always with me?” As Coral took Lucy's hand she passed out. She awoke to find her sister Arlene in bed with her. She got out of bed and only then realised she had shrunk a little.

Arlene spoke, “Come on sleepy head it is time to get up. It is our first day at school.”

Coral looked confused. “But I have been to school for years now and have not done very well.”

“Coral you must have been dreaming again, You are only ten minutes older than me and certainly not ten years older.”

“But it was so real. I hurt a girl that stayed with us and then pixies appeared.”

“Coral both mum and dad are worried about you. Come you have me now to look after you.”

Coral breathed a sigh of relief. The house did not appear to have altered and her parents were still the same. Even the books her mother looked at did not appear to have changed. Coral did notice her mother looked very nervous as if something had scared her badly. Coral ran across to her and gave her a cuddle. Mum I have had a silly dream. I dreamed I was 15 and hurt a girl. It was an accident. She though had great Juju. Lucky for us it was just a dream. Arlene told me I had had a dream again.” At this their mother relaxed.

“Mum may I look at the pictures in your book? This is my friend Lucy she also comes to me in my dreams along with lots of little girls. This is Lauren and she is a house pixie and she looks after Arlene and me. There was also a golden pixie and she was senior to Lauren. I played with her and then there is Astrid she likes wetting peoples pants.

The mother turned the pages of the book and then Coral said, “I saw those ladies entering the Hotel de Paris last night when we where shopping.” Coral noticed her mother cross herself and her father said,

“Coral are you positive you saw these ladies in the village?”

“Papa unless it was just a dream then I saw them enter the hotel last night.”

Arlene, “Papa! Coral did not dream them as I also saw them enter the Hotel de Paris.”

The father looked at his wife. “Leyla we both need to dress formally if they are already here.” The mother picked the telephone up and rang the eldest daughter.

“Yes mother I will summons the others and tell them they must be in formal attire as must be the children.”

Leyla looked at both girls, “You two need to put on your sisters of Guya costumes. So go and do it now.”

Arlene, “I told you we would have to put them on, and you thought I was joking.” With that both girls put on their costumes.

Coral, “Oh Papa you and Mama have put on your best costumes are we going to a party?”

“Yes girls we are all going to a big party. We have to meet your big sister & Brother at the Hotel de Paris.” With that they all piled into the father's BMW.

As they got near Arlene said, “Oh look there is Tommy, Pete & Fred all pretending to be little girls.” Coral looked at herself and smiled.

Leyla, “Girls you are to treat them as if they are babies. Coral before you ask yes you also have been punished although I do not think it is much of a punishment for you as apparently somebody has also transformed you to the same age as your sister. As to whom I do not know although I have my suspicions and looked at the father.”

Coral, “It was not Papa, Guya came to my room when I was crying, and she claimed me for Mistress Astrid. She told me lots of things like Mistress Astrid is one of the faces as Charlotte also is. The faces still want me although I hurt one of them. I did not mean to do it honestly. I was not nice and it is only correct I pay for what I did. Guya told me I had nothing to fear I would only become the age I mentally was.”

“Unlike you Coral the boys are going to be ridiculed by all their class mates. They will have to go to school like that.”

Arlene, “I knew who Charlotte was and that is why I smiled at her all the time. She knew mama was doing her best. Those boys were not being nice to Coral and tell her to do all sorts of things. They only wanted her to look daft. If I had the power of Guya they would become babies, and I would have them all go through childhood again.”

Leyla, “They are lucky then you cannot just wave your hands and do it.”

“Oh but I can and intend to in the Hotel. They shall not be hurt but they shall know the wrath of Astrid. For that inconsideration to the English they shall pay. The Empress has already instructed no harm has to come to the children. They shall know the anger of Arlene for they also hurt my sister although she did not tell you Papa. For Coral feared what you might do.”

The father noticed Arlene clutching her hand and then realised it was glowing. Arlene quickly throw that to me!” Arlene threw a glowing ball to her father who caught it and hurled it far away. A few seconds later there was a massive boom. Then there was some shrieking and then a lot of giggling.

“Hi Papa, We were just passing the lake when there was a boom and we all got wet.” With that they all started giggling again.

Leyla looked at her daughter and her friends and then she looked at Arlene. “You look like Arlene and speak like her but you are not Arlene. Pray tell me who you are?”

The father though was laughing. “Leyla you are correct our daughter could not do that. A daughter of Lord Draco could though. It is a long-time since I felt a power ball. That one was from a small dragon daughter of Lord Draco. I could never make them but I can handle them and make larger ones. Quite an independent daughter at that and not scared to speak her mind. I bet Draco has quite a handful with you.”

Pippa materialised, “Your daughter is quite safe with Empress Alexis. I am Pippa I suppose I am a granddaughter of Draco. Mum is one of his three small daughters. Come to think of it I suppose I should call him grandpa. That will certainly annoy him. Now I am my normal size I better do as promised. Their parents need also to be a little younger. Perhaps this time with no testosterone coursing through their veins they will turn out ok.”

“So sir you have felt one of these before. What does this tell you then?

After catching it the father tossed it into the air and said, “You are playing games this is not from the same person as the other one. That was only a very weak one as made by a child, but what I have just thrown into the air is the most powerful Powerball I have ever felt. Even Draco could not produce one Powerball like that.” Several more power balls got thrown to the father who threw them all high in the air. He started to laugh again. “I have just realised what is happening. That is some trick that has just been pulled on me. I though can tell the difference the second and the last ball both came from the same person but the others were from all different people. I take it I have just been privileged to have the Empress throw two balls to me. As he spoke another flew to him from a totally different direction.

Alexis materialised holding on to Arlene, “So who was the very last one from?”

“That is easy it was you but a younger you.” This caused Astrid to giggle.

Coral, “Lauren told me Mistress Astrid would cause my sisters and friends to wet their knickers.” This brought more giggles.

Alexis, “Before we enter the hotel there is one more test for you sir. Girls you may materialise. Now the Mace here has stated he can mould a large power ball from smaller ones. Let us see if he can do it before they explode on him. For the only person I know who can do that particular trick is Rombald.”

“Ah Rombald always could do it better than me, But I can still do it. At one time I could have named who threw the balls like Endora and the Matrons. Rombald could never do that. Several power balls flew to the mace from another direction. “Ha Endora, Andora & the girls yours I do recognise and I will do this with them. Very quickly several more where thrown at him and then finally Alexis threw one.”

“You better toss it or it will explode on you,” spoke Draco. “I am pleased to see you still have the gift. Now perhaps Endora and the ladies will appear. It is obvious he can still identify you all. He even got Alexis, Alison and Astrid who tried to pretend to be Pippa. Pippa will you throw a ball so he knows which you are in future and after that will all the others throw one and say their name if they have not already done so.” Astral, Astrol and Cleo where the last to throw and Corals father smiled. “Ah three more like Astrid I can see I am going to have a difficult time seperating you apart.”

“Papa, Papa look even I can do it after I was shown.” Arlene threw a very tiny ball at her father. Empress Alexis says, “I will get better with practise, But I have not to make one unless told to do so by an adult.”

The father flicked it high into the sky and then it exploded like the others before. Cleo noticed his hands glowing and said, “You told us you had never made a fire ball but you had played with them. Your hands tell me you are about to make your first. Cup your hands and then slowly put them together. Now slowly bring them apart. When I tell you throw the Powerball to Empress Alexis.”

Draco looked at him and said, “I was always unsure if you had dragon blood in you it appears it has just been a little late in appearing. Or you have been contaminated by other sources. As for your wife we already know she is a daughter of the sea witch.”

Leyla's mouth was opening and closeting. “I never told anybody not even my husband what my mother was, although he knew I had an interest in Guya. I also knew he could perform sleight of hand tricks, but I did not realise he was a fully fledged Mace.”

Endora spoke, “Theo I always knew you had dragon blood for you could never have handled the power bells if you had not. It must have been the fact you had a human mother that delayed you in producing one. All I can think is that handling the Powerball’s has somehow triggered your body so you can now produce them.

Theo found he was thinking of the boys who had been mean to his daughter. He heard a little voice in his head say slip on that wet leaf in a second. Theo followed the instruction and as he slipped he put his hands out to stop himself from falling.

Astrid shouted, “Watch out that was a low Powerball.” Before anybody could deflect it the Powerball had hit the three boys and their families. Astrid grinned as she saw the result.

Theo looked around and said, “Is everybody ok? He looked at the families and realised what had happened.”

Alexis. “Theo it appears their punishment is exactly as certain parties wanted it to be. I saw you slip so it was an accident.”

Coral went over and realised each party was holding a baby girl. “I wondered if you would like somebody to look after the babies while you enjoy the dance.” The three couples did not need asking again as they left Coral with the babies.

Astrid came over and held a scanner at all three. Good there is no contamination and the Powerball went as directed. They are starting their lives off all over again and will not remember before so there will be no recriminations. Lucky for them they did not cause any lasting damage.”

Storm came and said, “Coral and Arlene you are part of our household. Where are your imps or pixies?

“Hi, there it is only me Lauren.” Lauren looks at Storm and curtsies.

“Ha Lauren the Empress has decided you need a break and so has asked me to look after these two with some additional help. You are to go to Petal, Sepal and Polly and take a break with them. You know they will be ok in my hands.”

“Yes but those three. How do I greet Lord Draco's Daughters? They are after all Pixie queens.”

Storm shook her head and said, “Draco is also my father.”
“Sorry Storm I know your mum is Justice, hence me doing a curtsy. They are different in they are the only three pixies to be born of Draco. They are the mothers of all pixies including me. That is why I am nervous. I tried hard to look after the family but there is only one me so I get tired.”

“Lauren that is why they want you to take a rest. I can tell you the Empresses younger daughters put in a request for you. If I were you I would be prepared to get several good soakings.”

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos