Gaby the begining

Printer-friendly version


Drew The beginning
by Sharphawlad
A Gabyverse fanfiction

At School
The Headmaster “Drew I have been given consideration to your school problems. Before I tell you then can Drew & Maddy both go with the School nurse to the first aid room.”

Drew watched as Maddy was stripped weighed and measured and was then given a full medical. Next it was Drew's turn to see the nurse. Who besides being given a medical like Maddy also had his height checked? Then the Nurse said, “Drew can you hop onto the couch and lay down please”

As he was laid down he was asked by the nurse”. “How long have you been dressing like a girl?”

Another question was “If I could fix it for you to look more like a girl without surgery and it is completely reversible. What would you say?”

Drew replied “Go ahead”.

The nurse then put his feet into stirrups and proceeded to inject first to his left groin then his right. The nurse said “Do not worry this is only a local anaesthetic and has no side effects”.

The nurse then appeared to be squeezing and shoving at his testis until they went pop and vanished. By the time she had finished his penis had also vanished and he looked like any other teenage girl. After this Maddy & Drew where given various booster shots as their records showed they needed them.

Drew then had to go back to the Head Master office with Maddy. Drew's mother was waiting for them both. The Principal said, “DREW I have been discussing your problem with your mother.” “And I feel it would be in yours and the schools interest for you to attend as a female for your remaining time with us here. I will arrange for you to take Ballet & Drama instead of Gym as you cannot use the boys changing rooms any longer”.

Drew said, “STOP”. “I will attend full time as a girl and go to the Ballet & Drama classes just like all the others. That is providing the girls do not object to me using the same room as them.”

The school nurse came in and said, “ I have performed a slight operation on Drew he can now attend School as a girl.” Maddy smirked as she had seen what had happened to Drew.

Maddy said, “From now on Drew will have to remember to sit when he wants a piss.

The Headmaster Then enrolled Gaby & Maddy in the same classes. Before we left the Head Master said, “It appears we are to be having several new girls this term.” “I was wondering if Gaby, Maddy and Ally could help me out. One of our new students has a similar problem to Gaby but in reverse. While she is genetically female she looks more like a boy. But she will be attending here as a girl. She is moving into this area with her parents after her father invested in a local company. Unfortunately at the last moment her parents had to go abroad on Official Business. I was wondering Mrs. Bond if you could possibly put her up until they return as she is now looking for somewhere to stay?”

As he said this, the Secretaries Office door opened. The Head Master said, “ May I introduce Andrea”.

But he was drowned out by the shout “GABY” as a tall athletic Amazon came running to and started embracing Gaby.

“I take it you two have already met,” said the Head Master.

Gaby replied, “We met when I was researching my condition and tracing my family tree. Andrea is my second Cousin and yes we will befriend her.”

Mrs. Bond replied “It looks as if we will be having another niece to stay. It will be a bit of a Squeeze but as you are family you are welcome to stay until your parents return. I am afraid though you will have to double up with Julia until she returns to College.”

11.45 “I cannot believe it we have been at the School so long”. We got out of the car. Good job it was a people carrier that took 7. As now there were six of us going to the Meadow Hall. First stop was La Contessa. This was where my mother said, “My daughter has been a real Tom boy until recently but has now blossomed.” “She requires a bra can you fit her please.”

The assistant took out a tape measure and said in a loud voice to the entire store, “she is 34B”.

Mother gave a slight smirk as Jools said, “Gaby is as big as me.”

Mother retorted, “I told you, you two look like twins”. The girls kept bringing Gaby different items to try out. Gaby was finally allowed to choose three silk lace bra and pants sets. Next stop was supermarket Asda. Where as we now had additional guests stopping we required additional food. Also while we where their Gaby’s mother took the opportunity to purchase additional clothing for Gaby. Pants, Slips and a various assortment of bras went into the trolley by the dozen and a couple of skirts and some tights where added.

“Mum”, Gaby said. “I do not need so many”.

Gaby’s Mother replied, “Some are for sports which you will need for school.” “The others you will need depending on what you are wearing. “

Gaby looked across at Maddy & Ally with pleading eyes for them to help her out. Maddy said, “You will require a lot more clothing than this. You need Leotard & Tutu for drama & Ballet & shoes galore”.

Ally said “Gaby relax and enjoy yourself we are.”

Gaby said, “Well I am hungry, how about everyone else?”

Ally replied, “I am hungry, as I did not have breakfast.” “I skipped it and came to tell you about Rhod”. Ally then let out another wail and started sobbing all over again. Gaby & Maddy cuddled up to Ally & she eventually stopped crying.

13.45 Aunt Carol said, “Who is for a pizza?” “I am sure I saw a Pizza cafe somewhere nearby”.

We soon found it and ordered six deep pan pizzas with various toppings. “Hmm” Aunt Carol said, “They look good”. The pizzas where cut in too six pieces and we each had a piece. We all finished off with Chocolate mint ice cream and a Coke.

Gaby’s mother said, “There goes my diet”.

After they had all eaten it was back to the Shopping Centre for a continued joint shopping experience. By the time we had finished shopping in the Shopping Centre we were all loaded down with bags. The stores where closing by the time a very tired group got back to the car.

Then Gaby’s mother said, “Oops I forgot we have to go to Miss Louise place.”

So off we go to Miss Louise. Gaby’s Mother and Aunt Carol got identical blue dresses. Each of the 4 girls tried on various dresses. They then purchased similar dresses but in different shades. Gaby's was Pink, Jools Red, and Andrea Orange & Ally Yellow.

Gaby’s mother said, “Ally & Andrea do not worry about the cost.” “I am treating you” “Ally you have been a good friend to Gaby when she needed it, so this is my treat as a thank you.

Aunt Carol said, “What time did you book us in to Harry’s?”

Gaby's mother replied 16.00. We still have plenty of time to get there. We will arrive on time “Can you fix an extra two please Harry?”

Ally spoke “If it will help I will wash some of the hair and do the hands”.

Gaby’s mother gave Harry instructions, “We all have to have matching hair styles and be blond.

Harry came across and said, “Hello Gaby are you going to take me up on the offer I made to you earlier?”

Gaby replied “That along Maddy I will be doing the course”. “Providing it was still ok, we will be sharing the chair.” Harry set to work with gusto this was going to be Gaby’s first perm. The rollers went in and Gaby was left to cook under the dryer while Harry operated on the rest of them.

Maddy asked “Aunt can I have Acrylic nails?”

Gabby’s Mother replied,” We are all getting them.”

Ally started to apply the nails but then she had to stop for her hair perming. Maddy & Andi took over and finished off applying two coats of Barbie pink to Gaby’s nails. Ally said, “We have nail polish to match our dresses.”

Mum looked at her watch and saw we were running late,
“Harry do you mind if we change here?” said mother.

Maddy who was already finished went to the car and brought out the shopping. Mom & Aunt Carol put on their new blue silk dresses & accompanying regalia. Gaby had not noticed them purchasing the underwear they brought out. But then she had been kept busy in La Contessa trying on various combinations. Gaby had her pink dress while Jools had the red, Andi the Orange & Ally the yellow dresses all with matching underwear.

17.00 A limo draws up outside Harry’s Salon. Two men got out. “Mrs. Bond”, said one “I am John & have been instructed to take your car home.” “This is George & he will be your chauffeur for the evening.”

Gaby’s mother said, “What about my husband?”

John replied “I have already taken him. He realised you might be running late. So I have to tell you not to worry & George will get you there on time.”

As we were just about to get into the Limo. Maddy started to hold herself and said, “Harry can I use your loo I am desperate?”

“Me too.” Said Ally.

“Hurry up we have not got all evening.” Said Mother.

George said, “I will get you all there safe and sound.”

Gaby said, “Mom where are we going, what is going on?”

George said, “The party could not start without the Guest of Honour. Ally & Maddy got back after relieving & refreshing themselves. Then finally we set off in the limo.

Gaby asked again, “What is all this about and why are we all dressed up to the nines & where are we going?”

The limo pulled up outside the Hanover International Hotel. 17.30 George got out and opened the door for us. We all got out.

George said, “Everything was taken care of & he would return at 03.00a.m. For us.”

In the banquet hall Gaby’s mother & Aunt Carol where the first to be announced. Followed by Miss Ally & Jools Bond. Next was Miss Andrea Marie Peters (Andi). This left Gaby & Maddy to be announced. Maddy took Gaby’s hand as by now Gaby was petrified. Gaby clung hold of Maddy as if her life depended on it”. Maddy took hold of Gaby by the hand and said, “It is time I took you in hand again Gaby.”

17.45 Gaby was ready for bolting and was wondering what Maddy was going to do to her. Maddy though ensured Gaby calmed down as she slipped her a Valium.

Maddy said, “I am sorry about doing the dirty on you and leaving you on your own in America. I missed you so much. Ally persuaded me to go for treatment so my problem will not reoccur again. Ally was ready for killing me as she told me that I had put you through hell. She also said you had tried to harm yourself again. I really regret my action and hope we can sort out our differences as I have missed you.”

Gaby burst into tears like a girl. “Maddy I have also missed you. Only this morning I was praying that we could somehow get together again.”

Maddy looked at Gaby and said, “I am going to have to redo your make up your mascara has run with all those tears. Sit down while I redo it for you.”
Gaby was still shaking like a leaf as Maddy said, “Ally thought you might need these as you have already taken one, just take one and keep the other for if you need it later on.”

Maddy handed Gaby two more Valliun. Maddy dropped on her knee. “Maddy are you Ok I could not stand it if anything happened to you,” said Gaby.

Maddy looked up and gave me a smile. “ANDREW BOND alias Gaby Lynn Bond can I Maddy Peters have your hand in marriage.”

With that she slipped on Gaby’s finger a Ruby & Diamond engagement ring. Gaby said. “Yes please”.

As she gave Maddy a hug and kiss. Maddy said, “I have bought a matching one for myself.”

Gaby said, “Can I see it?” Gaby opened the box and slipped the ring on to Maddy’s finger. With this ring I thee marry but first we both finish college first.”

18.00 The door opens & Ally& Rhod come looking for us. Maddy said, “Everything is just fine can you give us a couple of Minutes to sort ourselves out and then we will be in. Gaby had calmed down. We opened the door Miss Madeline Peters & our guest of honour GABY LYNN BOND. A great cheer went up. Gaby looked around and saw the room was full of her relatives and friends. The Headmaster and all the Gang. There was some others including Jane Peters & John who where sat at the top table along with Maddy. Andi, Jools, Mum, Dad & Granny Peters. Gaby still did not know what was happening other than she was the guest of honour. Gaby took the only vacant seat between Maddy & Maddy. Gaby then noticed Maddy’s Tuxedo was the same shade and colour as her dress.

Maddy whispered,” It took the girls long enough to get you to choose the pink one.”

Granny Bell stood up and spoke. “Ladies & Gentlemen I give you GABY LYNN president of Gaby Lynn Bond enterprises.”

With that they all stood up and raised their glasses and said, “GABY LYNN”.

18.10 Maddy stood up and spoke. “As joint vice president and on behalf of Gaby Lynn enterprises I would like to thank you all for coming Gaby/Drew is still in shock so I will speak for him. Whilst waiting to come in I asked Drew for his hand in marriage. Which he answered in the affirmative. Our engagement will be officially at Christmas and will be quite lengthy as we both intend to finish college first before tying the final knot.”
Helen Gaby’s future mother in law stood up and proposed a toast. “To the happy couple. It is about time they both got their act together”.

18.30 “Maddy what did Granny Bell mean President of Gaby Lynn Enterprises?” “I do not own any company or at least none that I know about.”

Maddy said, “Gaby do you remember when you went on Holiday with your parents & got Talking to Granny Bell.”

Gaby replied, “Yes she gave me a package to give to you”. “It was about the same time I helped father after our holiday was curtailed due to a lightning strike.”

Maddy said, “Your father had been looking for investors to help him expand the business.” “Your Aunt Carol had sold her business and property for a tidy profit. I was in business and making a tidy profit. I went to see your father about fixing me up with a computer and database. Your father told me his plans for expansion & I said that I might be able to find some investors for him. I have access to personnel but no computer skill. Your father had the computers but no staff. But even with your Aunt Carols money it would have meant a very large over draught from the bank. Or we had to find other investors. You inadvertently provided the solution. I contacted first Jane Peters from the Academy. Jane after talking it over with Art decided to join us. Next was Andi’s parents. As you know she is your second cousin. Although they could not be here in person they will be joining the firm as sleeping partners. Unfortunately we were still short of the required capital we needed. It was about then you meet up with Granny Bell in Washington. When I opened the package from Granny Bell among the documents was a scholarship for you. I contacted Granny Bell using the word fried Chicken so she realised it was me. After much discussion Granny Bell decided to meet with the other prospective investors. One condition though Granny Bell laid down for her substantial contribution was that the president of the new company had to be female or apparently female. As for your fathers company it no longer exists. It becomes Gaby Lynn Computer Services & Gaby Lynn Data and tracking Services. Granny Bell's company has now become GL Security & Protection & GL Insurance. Jane Peters’ Firm becomes GL Investments & VL Academy. Your Aunt Carol is GL Catering. Finally us my darling. We are GL Health & Beauty & GL Electronics. We also have set-up a UK arm which your best friend Rhod’s parents are to take control of in a month’s time. First though they are to visit relatives in China & Hong Kong whilst their new home is sorted out.”

19.00 “There is one more surprise for you.” “But that will have to wait until tomorrow when I show you around. Since our merger the business has been going from strength to strength. After our initial investment has been repaid we have still a considerable amount. The day you arranged secretly to meet Andi. You thought I would never know. But I was in a meeting with Andrea’s Parents and yours. Andrea as you know has a problem similar to you but in reverse. Andrea’s parents agreed to join & their only condition was that Andrea came down here to live in the hope you could help each other out. Unknown to us at the time you already had made contact and become friends.”

We started the meal with Melon Balls followed with Chestnut & Bacon Soup. This was followed with a fish course in which we had the choice of Scampi, Prawns or Smoked Salmon. The Main course was next. This was Chicken in a white wine sauce with fried garlic mushrooms, a selection of vegetables & potatoes. Asti was served instead of champagne, as my father prefers it. This was served quite liberally during the evening. By the time it came for desserts we where almost bursting. Gaby decided to have The Black Forrest Gateau & then changed her mind to the Pavlova. Cheese & Biscuits followed this to be finished off with Irish Coffee & Chocolates. The food was followed by the obligatory speeches and just about everybody had something to say including Brian. Gaby was led on to the floor with Maddy for a waltz.

22.00 “Gaby you do realise that Jane Peters is Andi’s Aunt? Jane & Andi’s father are brother and sister. Jane was impressed with the work you performed for her. But it was while she talked to your father on the telephone about you and to apologise for the mistake she made. Your parents found it hilarious that they had sent you to a boot camp but you still ended up in dresses.”

Jane said she was willing to come in the venture providing you where involved. As she had firsthand experience and knew you would not rip her off.”

“Also after we returned home things became too quiet and Jane missed your antics.” “So with a few friends of yours she has relocated here and hopes to see you soon. The Headmaster had approached your father as the School computer system appeared to be going crazy with Gremlins suddenly appearing.”

Maddy said looking at me. “I wonder how they got in the system. The Head Master was telling your father he wished he could give all the students chance on computers and give them proper training. He also wanted to run first aid & catering courses but budget restraints prevented him. The problem was lack of qualified instructors and lack of resources. Your father said he may be able to help but he would have to talk it over with the other investors. The outcome is the School gets to use the Gaby Lynn building 10-00 16.00. GL Enterprises provide the instructors and the Equipment while the school provide the Students and pay rental.”

“Whilst you have been busy babysitting for the Parker’s this summer”. “The rest of us have been busy getting the centre ready for its official opening tomorrow when its new president officially opens it. This is what the party is all about. I am sorry if I deceived you but I did miss you. The twice I accidentally bumped in to you. You looked terrified when you saw me. I wanted to come over and cuddle you but Lisa advised me against it. Members of the pack kept me fully up to date on everything you were doing and did. That sunburn was a silly mistake. Did you think your parents would not notice the tan lines?

Before we left Gaby once again took the floor with Maddy for a long smooching waltz. It was so nice to be once again held in Maddy’s arms. Gaby resolved never to let Maddy go again. Maddy scared Gaby at times but she was still in love with her. Jane & Granny Bell where right we were made for each other and neither Heaven nor Hell would separate us again.

03.00 Thursday. Almost everybody had drifted away and George came with the limo to collect us and take us home. George had to make two trips so Mom, Dad, Brian, & Aunt Carol went in the second trip. Gaby was too tired when Maddy, Liza, Ally, Jools, Andi & Maddy all piled into her bedroom. Within minutes the bed was stripped and the mattress placed on the floor. Jools found extra sheets while Amt stuffed pillowcases with my old clothes. This was Gaby’s first official girls’ sleep over.

03.30 All the girls where down to their Bra and pants. Jools & Maddy produced some lace nighties. Maddy said “I have something special for you.” And produced a pink satin baby doll set with matching gown.

A few more minutes and we had settled down before the others returned. Gaby had Maddy on her left and Maddy on her Right. Jools had clambered into the top bunk with Andi. Ally & Liza where cuddled together across our feet. Gaby would not have known this but for the fact one of them was tickling her toes and giggling. Eventually they all dropped off to sleep.

08.45. We were awakened by a knocking on the door and a voice saying “good morning girls.” “I am off to work now.” “It is time you got up”.

Maddy let off a moan and said,” “It is going to take forever to get ready”.

Gaby said “Maddy if we prepare breakfast while they are getting ready. They can wash up and sideaway while we get ready. What do you want?” Maddy replied, “Plenty of coffee my head is still spinning from the Asti.”
When Maddy & Gaby got down stairs they found Gaby’s Mother & Aunt Carol already had plenty of coffee ready.

“What do you want asked Aunt Carol?”

Gaby replied plenty of coffee it might wake me up and I still am full from last night.

“Remember” Said Mum “you all have to be ready by 10.00.”

“What we have only 1 hour 15 minutes we will never make it.”

08.50. Maddy went to hurry up the others & suggested saving time we showered together. Maddy followed Gaby into the shower. She was soaping Gaby all over when she let out a blood-curdling shriek. With that everyone in the house dropped what they were doing and came running to see what the problem was.

“It’s gone, it’s gone.” Said Maddy shaking all over.

Maddy said, “What has gone?”

“Gaby a girl.” Said Maddy.

“Yes we all know Gaby is a girl,” They all shouted.

“No I mean Gaby’s little extra has gone.” Said Maddy.

They looked at Gaby in the shower and realised Maddy was correct it had vanished.

Maddy spoke, “Is that all. When Drew & I went for the school medical. I watched the nurse perform a reversible operation so Gaby could attend classes as a girl. Do not worry Maddy he is still intact. But for now you have to get use to Gaby as she now is until the end of the school year.

We finished our shower in peace. Maddy produced a Navy Blue business suit for herself. Jools came in with a gold dress similar to what Gaby had worn the night before. We all piled into two cars the other girls where wearing grey suits similar to Maddy’s.

10.00 The cars pulled up outside a building where a crowd where waiting. With Maddy on her right and Maddy on her left & the others following behind. They entered the building. In the hallway there was Gaby’s Father & Granny Bell to greet them. They both said, “Welcome to the Gaby Lynn Building. We would like you to officially open the building.”

With that Gaby stepped forward and said, “I name this the Gaby Lynn Building.” A great cheer went up.

10.05 As Gaby was been shown around she realised the remainder of the pack was working on the keyboards. There were a few more surprises for her as she walked around the building. A girl with blond hair was in front of her. “Charlie”. Said Gaby.

With that Gaby received a hug from her. Gaby said, “What are you doing here?”

Charlie replied. “It is a long story. Life after you left was pretty dull. I should have also returned home to mother. But I persuaded Jane that I required further treatment. Jane of course knew this was not true. But as I had asked for her help she gave it. Life in general after you left had become dull. Even Jane was depressed there was no spice in our lives. The girls came around to play with me as they also missed you. Jane was contemplating asking ringing your parents to ask them to return you for further treatment. When she received a phone call from her brother. Jane’s brother was asking if she knew anybody who would like to invest in a venture with your father. That decided it for Jane and after a short discussion with Art her husband they decided to move down here. Jane decided to reopen the academy for girls down here. Jane telephone her brother to let him know her decision. Whilst on the phone her brother asked if she could manage to bring Andi into the Fold. It ended with Andi spending a month with her Aunt Jane. Unfortunately Missy, Tracy & Pamela had been in the house and over heard the conversation.” “They became rather depressed as they had enjoyed coming round to Jane’s. Even when you where not there as it provided an escape for them. As you know they all enjoyed getting dressed up.”

Jane noticed and asked, “What the problem was?” As she had noticed all the girls were looking sad and about to burst in to tears.

Pam spoke for them, “You all are going away & leaving us. What are we going to do now?”

Jane spoke “The house I have purchased is massive and beside Marie I will require a live in house keeper. Do you think your mother would like a job?”

Missy let out a wail and started to cry. “What about me? I am going to be left on my own.”

Jane said, “Missy I will require a second maid if you want the job. But this is conditional on you still going to school and keeping your grades high.”

Charlie said, “We all have been down here about a week. It has been hard for all of us to keep out of your way for so long when we knew you were so close. Ally kept you busy with the baby sitting and then Travis in the evening until we were ready.”

Gaby said, “Charlie what happened to Tessa?”

Charlie replied, “As you know she was in the witness protection program. After you left she moved in with Rhod’s uncle. It turned out she found life as a girl enjoyable and decided to undergo SRS. Two weeks ago she underwent SRS and now she is planning her marriage. I met up with her after the operation. She told me she should have waited a lot longer but it was an ideal way to create a new identity for her so the restriction was removed in her case. They gave her a great pair of Boobs and now she looks like a super model. This fall she is starting a secretarial course.”

11.00 Maddy & Maddy where both tapping me on my shoulder to move on. A little further on Gaby came across Tracy signing to her. More cuddles and hugs it would seem to be the order of the day. Gaby thought Tracy was never going to let her go.

Pamela spoke, “Tracy had discovered through the Internet if she can raise £2,000 she could go to England for treatment. In England she can have a cochlea implant which will help her to hear. We have been saving hard to raise the money. We far we have half the amount required.”

Gaby spoke and said. “Tracy has to raise money for an operation to help her hear again. Maddy has suggested if everybody gave an hour’s pay for today it would pay for the operation.”

In one voice they agreed to Maddy’s suggestion. Granny Bell took Tracy by the hand and asked, “Tracy would you like to hear?”

Tracy started to sob and said, “Yes.”

Granny Bell said, “In that case would you like it doing tomorrow. You can have it done in our local hospital. You will only need to be a day patient. Do not worry about the cost as I will cover it. Your friends believed in you to for them to offer to forgo their wages.”

12.00 Into the next room it looked like a Health & Beauty Salon with tanning cabinets & couches. Harry and his assistant where in here. The assistant was looking down at the floor as if she was trying her best not to look at me.

Gaby went over and said, “Sandy is that you there?”

Sandy spoke, “I owe you an apology. I am sorry for the treatment the day Jane brought you in to me.”

Maddy said, “I hope you have learned your lesson as I don’t want to teach you again”.

Gaby said. “What are you doing here?”

Sandy replied, “When Jane told me of her plans I wanted to be involved. Yes Maddy you and the pack taught me a lesson.” “Besides I don’t want a vengeful pack of girls hunting me down again. I have moved in with Harry and will both be teaching hair styling. While Maddy does the makeovers. I like your hair I see you have finally decided to go Blond.” Gaby laughed.

12.30 Moving into the next room was the canteen and kitchen area. Aunt Carol & Gaby’s mother where in charge. Aunt Carol said, “Students prepared the meals under their watchful eyes. The meals where then sold cheap to other students. The students also prepared meal for outside contracts.”

Maddy said, “All students working on outside contracts receive full pay. But if it was training they did not. Your Aunt Carol has contacted the City & Guilds in London to see if it was possible to offer their courses and Diplomas & in the USA. The City & Guilds said it was possible. The courses start at entry Level one and go to University levels 4-6. The beauty about these courses is you can take it at your own pace. Rather than waiting for the whole class the brighter students can progress faster.”

Gaby said, “Is it time to sample Aunt’s cooking? Yummy Yummy.”

15.00 into the last room it looked more like a giant Studio. Maddy said, “This room is for expansion”. “But currently the room will be used by the School Dance & Drama group. Some students will be attending School only Two days a week the rest of the time they will be coming here. It all depends on the subjects selected. The normal subjects to be taught in the school while here are we are to teach IT, Catering, Hair Dressing, Makeup, Dance & Drama.

Dad spoke, “Students that excel are very likely to be taken on in a permanent capacity. Your friend’s Rhod’s parents are going to England. Hopefully to set up a UK arm of Gaby Lynn.”

“Whilst on the Internet Granny Bell & I noticed rather a lot of blue chip companies `appeared to be relocating to a place called Broughton. I found this was the ancestral home of the Tempest Family. The current Lord Tempest is only a young boy and his uncle is the senior family member. Several years ago now they started converting redundant buildings into offices. Now it is like a mini Silicone Valley but far nicer. We are going there to start training Personnel for these companies. It is quicker and cheaper for us to do it for them than do it themselves. How you met Cousin Jane was a mistake but she was impressed with you and your ability. When the Computer system crashed you took Charlie to New York to fix it. You did very well there and then you where given the opportunity to re equip Jane’s house with security. You did this at a fraction of the cost other people had Quoted. Jane thought you had done a superb job but I double checked to be on the safe side.”

16.00 Dad said, “Drew you have your head in the clouds if it is not on the computer you never notice”. “What Dad”

“You never noticed that Charlie was a boy and not a girl. You never noticed Granny Bell’s agent following you or taking photos of you. Both you and Andrea surprised us though when you managed to meet up. I then discovered you had met over the Internet and had been chatting on the WWW for some time. But then you both are computer geeks. Whoever you have met seems to be impressed with you and that is why we choose you as president. You where wrong though last night. You did own a company or at least you where part owner of D&T.

“When you started Maddy asked you to sign a lot of forms. Which I checked out. You were told they were for insurance and the purchase of the car. In truth you had become joint owner with Maddy. This caused us problems after your fall out with Maddy. However the problem was resolved when it was discovered Maddy had a hormone in balance. This has now been resolved for Maddy. Whilst you will be attending here like the other students on some of the courses. On other courses you will be teaching and will be paid the appropriate fee. However other than your make up or babysitting fees all the rest will be reinvested in the firm. Maddy & all your friends have agreed to the same conditions for the next year and then we will revise it.”

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not Sure What's Going On Here...

Haven't read the whole thing, but this seems to be a Tuck fanfic (based on original Tuck Season and Samantha Michelle's I Am Not Alone) with the characters renamed as Gaby and the Peters crew. Which is strange, since the two protagonists don't have much in common besides medical problems that are transitioning them from male to female.

Eric