Alex & Chris Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

Alex & Chris
Chapter 7 Tilly goes to the theatre
By Sharp
Christobell handed her niece a parking pass. “I use this when anybody take me out.”

15.00 Back at the airport the plane was just landing.” Rose, “Miss Chris they turned up unexpectedly, and Miss Alex spotted them straight away they look like three clones of her & the youngest one has been calling Alex & Miss Angela big sisters all day. Miss you are a big sister as well.”

Chris said, “I suppose I better get them something.”

“I thought about that and ordered them on my way here. We have to call at the Equestrian shop in Leyburn. I ordered three complete riding sets for miss Alex daughters. By the way I have been renamed Secretary Rose, Terri is cook & Alice is mummy.”

Chris said, “It did not take them long to figure out your duties. I think we will go back by Skipton and call at Whittaker’s for lots of handmade chocolate for everybody”.

“You may need two more boxes of Chocolate miss as Miss Tilly was sent to Scarborough on an errand and she was supposed to be having an extra day, but I will not put it past her to return with her aunt before breakfast.”

“I think you are probably correct I would also be wanting to get back.”

15.20 They pulled into the sets outside Whitaker’s chocolate shop. “It always makes my mouth water when I come in here. A few moments later they had Carrier bags full of sweets. “Providing there are no problems another 30 minutes and we should be in Leyburn.” Rose drove rather fast on those country lanes and at times was exceeding the speed limit. It only took them 15 minutes to do the journey.”

Rose, “We need the extra time to go to another shop. Madame asked Tilly to get some items for her friends & then rescinded the order as she thought it was more important that her sister was collected.”

“I did like I always do and made a note. I thought we could get everything in Leyburn if you do not mind Miss.”

“Rose the girls have named you correctly.”

“Apparently miss my duties are to play with them when their big sisters are unavailable.”

“Rose I do not think that will change much do you? In fact I can see considerable changes now we are one family again.”

“Yes I include you, Alice & Terri. How would you feel if you could be a proper girl with everything a proper girl has?”

“Miss that just is not possible if it was I would jump at the chance.”

“How would you feel about having Alex babies?”

“Like I said previously I would again jump at the chance and so would the others.”
“Thanks Rose.”

“Miss I am sorry about the accident. What happened was truly not Miss Angela's intention. She only wanted Miss Alex to look more feminine than she already was.”

“Rose I am well aware of my sister’s intentions. What I did not expect to find was another two sisters who have already had my husband’s children.”

“It came as a shock to us all Miss. Tilly had gone to Leeds shopping and was sent to Scarborough on the pretence of collecting a book that could just as easy been posted & She asked if she could go to a show & your mother in law suggested she stay the night.

Chris laughed, “Tilly will love staying at the Royal but I bet she sleeps at her aunts and they have an early start in the morning.”

They call at the Equestrian centre. The manager said “Is this what you wanted madam?

“Yes and you have three sets of our colours?”

“Yes I had them made up especially for you. Do you want them to go on the account?”

“Yes that will be ideal.”

Chris looked over the outfit, “Should there not be a crop each?”

“Sorry madam that was remiss of me I meant to ask which crop you think they will like. This is the most popular with little girls who only ride now and then. This is the dearest but it is a far superior crop and is more suited to a young rider who has chance to ride daily.”

Madame if the clothes do not fit perfectly I will only be too willing to change them or measure them for the correct foot ware.

Rose, “If you have given us the sizes we asked for then they will fit perfectly.”

“I take it Rose that someone up there at the Manor has three little girls.”
Chris, “Yes they Are Mr. Alex's Daughters.”

“Sorry madam I have not seen you around.

Rose laughed, “This is Miss Chris & the children's mother.”

“Well in that case Madame may I make a suggestion. I noticed you did not put a body brace on the list & we have some in stock.”

Chris, “That is a good suggestion. Have you also some horse treats they can give their mounts if they wish?”

They loaded the car up and the two of them burst into laughter. Chris said, “That was terrible telling him I was their mother.”

“Well in a way I am correct you are legally married to Alex and they are his children and so that makes you a mother also. It will be all round the village before we get home.” They easily found the items on the list and returned home. They were back before their anticipated time by which time the three girls had found the princess dresses and put them on. The girls were just coming down the staircase with Alex & Angela who were similar attired when Chris & Rose arrived

Chris rang the doorbell and said, “Seeing as you are with me they can answer the front door.”

Angela answered the door. “Rose you are back so soon.”

Astrid, “This must be Chris our big sister.”

Chris picked the smallest on up and said, “You must be Astrid. I here you have been looking after Alexis & Angela for me. I have rather a lot of shopping do you think my little sisters could help me bring it into the hall as Rose needs to side the car away.” They all helped empty the car.

Just then Terri came to see what the commotion was and saw the suitcases. “Tea is coming on nicely miss and I will move the cases to your room as for the other items do you wish to deal with it.”

Chris soon found she was being overpowered by the three little girls. Rose & Alice went help unpack the cases. Angela & Alexis were joined by their respective parents.

Chris, “I had to do a little shopping before I returned.” Chris picked up Astrid, “I called at a shop to get you presents. More important I also had to get your Grannies and big sisters presents. Can you help me dish them out? “

The little ones were only two eager to help and quickly handed the other items round. “I was told you all like ridding.”

Astrid said, “I have princess.”

“Well in that case this is what you need to ride Princess.”

Astrid went over to Alex, “Will you help me put this on please?” The other two selected the grandmas to help them. They all ran to give Chris a kiss and say “Thank you.”

Chris, “I have three more carrier bags and they are from your Grannies for being such good girls today.” The two older women looked puzzled. Chris had a six on two bags and Four on the other. “

Angela's mother said, “Rose” when she saw the items.

Rose, “I have to tell you the meal will be ready at 18.00 Madame.”

The girls were stripping off their riding outfits to try on the other clothes. They all went at give the grandmas a kiss each.

“It is like having a birthday party,” said Astrid

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos