Alex & Chris Chapter 52

Printer-friendly version


Alex & Chris
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 52 New temple for Alexis.

In China the chairman flanked by his top officials went on the television. “Most of you will already have seen the terrible misfortune that has over taken southern states of America. From the broadcast you all saw it will be obvious to all of you the Golden Queen has returned. She told me where she had once had a home and I sent an expedition to find if it was true. I have now declared it a national shrine and installed a holy man there.”

“I also have had other Holy men scour our books. They have informed me that we should build a new temple and home for the holy one to reside should she ever wish to return to us. This new complex has to be a Labour of love and so we all will partake in the building of it. I am no stranger to hard work and as such will be in one of the first teams digging the foundations. If you are unable to make it here then send monetary substitute instead. If at all possible though I hope you all will help with this building project.”

Endora watched with interest, “Alexis Shall I put in an appearance for them?”

As the building work commenced Endora or one of the others would fly and watch. Occasionally one of the Chinese would take them an offering of some sort.” One day one of the Chinese laid an offering in front of Alexis and Astrid and walked away in tears. Alexis opened the basket and saw a baby smiling back at her. She went into the complex. All the workers down tools and lay prostrate on the ground.

“For days now you have been bringing me food. I thank you for that. Today one of your number made the ultimate sacrifice. She gave up her child to me. I do not ask for nor need human sacrifice. I would much rather have the sweet smells of incense.”

Astral & Astrid brought the woman in front of Alexis. “You left this child as a sacrifice for me. When she reaches 21 she will be the high priestess of this temple until then you her birth mother shall be my High priestess. She like you will provide me with a new High priestess when the time is ready. I am not far away and I will be here if you ever need help. Be warned though the birds of the air, and the fishes of the sea and all that move under or over ground are my eyes and ears. You cannot throw a stone without me knowing about it.”

The Chinese took Alexis at her word and built the High priestess a home and place where she could pray to Alexis. In India many shrines where given an overhaul on government instructions. Many of the temples where already displaying pictures of Alexis down loaded from the internet.

Back in America the security forces where frustrated. “Sir each time we think we have found them the machinery breaks down or when we get there is nobody there.”

“She said we would be wasting our time looking for her.”

“I am calling a halt to the searches. Perhaps we should have taken a hint from the Chinese and Indians they are doing their shrines up.”

“Sir we already have many shrines of our own.”

George, “She has many names and the Queen of Heaven was one.”

George stopped and thought, “Can you get me the Anglican & Catholic Arch Bishop’s I need to have a chat with them.”

The archbishops all arrived resplendent in their robes. “I called you all here today to ask for your definition of the title Queen of Heaven or Queen of the Heavens.”

“We thought it might be something like that and I took the liberty of consulting the Holy Father in Rome. The Holy Father was rather annoyed with you George. His exact words where. Tell that thick sod at the White House that if our lord walked the earth he would not recognise him. He certainly did not recognise the Holy mother and her angels. The Holy father left me in no doubt who he thought Empress Alexis was.”

“Yes I talked with Canterbury and York and they are of the same opinion. It appears for some reason the Holy Mother has taken an interest in you George.”

As they were talking the Chief Rabbi & Chief Imam came in. “Is it true she walks the earth again?”

The Chief Rabbi, “I missed the news broadcasts as I was in hospital and my friend was visiting me. When we got home our telephones have been red hot. Apparently most of our congregations think the Queen of Heaven walks the Earth like she did once before.”

“In all honesty I cannot say who she actually is but she did call herself that name. What I can say is she has command of a vast army I have never seen the like of before. I do not know how to explain to you what she looks like, but one second they looked like girls and then they became dragons.”

The Imam and Rabbi fell to their knees. “It is true then the Empress, She leads her legions once again on earth as the ancients foretold.”

“Actually come to think of it I believe she was actually referred to as Empress of the Heavens, Queen of the seas, and Queen of the Fay & Empress of All.”

The Catholic archbishop, “There is no doubt we have had a visitation. Why would she help now and not with the Tsunami.”

“I bet she did sir, but we did not realise she was here. For some reason she felt she had to announce her presence this time.”

“Well whatever the reason for the Empresses intervention, many who might have died where saved.”

“Yes but that was Neptune who removed the waters.”

The Rabbi, “George think about it they are ageless and to them we are but children. We keep repackaging goods just to keep consumers on their toes. To them it does not matter if we are Jew, Christian, Muslim, and Hindu, Buddhist or many of the other religions. Because it is the same thing that has been repackaged many times. Only we are too stupid to see that and we all believe our own particular doctrine was correct. Three nations accepted without question whom the Empress was.”

“Until yesterday I had never heard of the British Isles being called the Haunted Isles.”

The Chief Imam, “Our legends recall having the Queen of Heaven residing in the Haunted Isles.”

The Anglican archbishop, “George you can not exactly Nuke Britain she is your oldest ally.”
“That was never my intention, but I would like to know where she is.”

“George If she does not want to be found then she will not be.”

A Buddhist and Hindu monk arrived and heard this conversation. “It would not matter if you tried that she would still live as would all her people. We have legends they can survive in the hottest volcano or the deepest sea.”

“Endora was reputed to rest in a volcano which recently erupted and totally destroyed a Buddhist temple. The Lama and brothers went to Britain before the eruption, and now they have totally vanished. All we know was they flew to Manchester, and then took a train to Scarborough. After that we have lost all trace of them. Strange though the people near the eruption all say it was prophesied long ago. All they would say was the Lady Endora has awoken from her sleep and returned to her family.”

George pulled out a map of the world and started to plot. “I flew from Washington so I will plot that first.”

“Sir the dragons were seeing flying across China to Everest and then returning via India. The principality of Wales has many stories of dragons. So have China & India.”

“I will mark those countries. Manchester is not far from Wales so perhaps that is where they intended going but for some reason they had to go to Scarborough.”

“Sir they bought return tickets that we know. They were last seen having a meal having a meal on the promenade, and then said they were going for a walk. After that nothing. They have not been seen alive ever again.”

“Sir I though did receive a letter saying they were all safe and had been taken in by the Lady Endora. The letter came from Cardiff. So unless somebody deliberately posted it there to mislead others it looks like they could be in Wales.”

“What puzzles me is why they went to Scarborough.”

The Imam, “I understand the Lord Neptune cleared all the water in a very short time and others managed to rebuild the banking. I have been thinking though there was an Earthquake near Lesbos It apparently caused a Tsunami that travelled all the way to England without causing any deaths. Just suppose that it was actually Lord Neptune who had been summoned to his niece’s home.”

Alexis was monitoring all their moves. “Can all Fay except the Mer and my cousins seal off the lower levels and move to my other home.”

Meanwhile George was working out where he could land Air force one.

“Sir it would have to be the Leeds International Airport, that is the nearest unless we use one of the RAF bases.”

“I would prefer the British not to know where we are going.”

“Sir we could make out you are visiting RAF Menwith Hill to see how the listening post works. It is a relatively short distance from there to where the water stopped.”

George visits hidden Corner.

After arriving at Leeds international airport on Air force one George and his Aids got into the awaiting transport. One hour later they arrived at the Hidden Corner near Middleham. Lord Percy was there to greet them as they arrived.

“I did not realise this place had attracted people of such importance. I will give you a personal tour. We try to give jobs to locals and usually we find it is normally mothers who apply. So we have mainly female staff.”

George and his aides looked around and found nothing to indicate the fairy queen lived there. George left with his companions looking puzzled, “I am going to follow the water course for a while.”

George was accompanied by the religious leaders he had gathered around him. They did initially did not notice the Hindu and Buddhist had stayed in the temple.

Saskia, “Hello have you two come to worship in our temple?”

“Sorry we thought we had the correct place, but we were mistaken.”

“George has gone with the others following the river bank looking for clues.”
They followed the water course and found a flooded valley. “Well this is quite a distance from where we have been. It tastes quite salty though. Obviously the water was stopped by this valley. It appears it was more luck than anything. Like she told me all the clues would never lead anywhere. Perhaps it is Cardiff after all. Where have the other two gone.”

“Sorry sir they said they received a phone call and had to leave in a taxi. They said they where needed in Cardiff.”

“Obviously those two knew all along they had to go to Cardiff and decided to mislead us by bringing us here.”

George and the remainder of the party did not bother to go back to the manor house. Had they done so they would have found the two monks talking to a group of girls?

“They have left without us and they seemed in rather a hurry I wonder where they are going now. Mistress Alexis are our brothers safe? Golden one you cannot kid me. Although you where talking to George he did not recognise you and now has apparently gone off again. Even if I was blind folded I could find you just as I know my brothers are here although I did not see them. I know for certain the Lady Endora is here, and although you now look like a teenager you are the Lady Endora. Greetings from Tibet and the peoples of India & China. You both look the same but are different. Empress Alexis I presume.”

“Pray tell me how you are certain this is Endora and I am the Empress?”

“I was only young when my brothers where dedicated to Endora and I smelled a smell there that I recognised here. So that had to be Endora, Your aroma I live within the temple. It is supposed to be the golden Buddha, but you emit the same scent. My younger brother here was placed in a temple dedicated to the chief of the Hindu gods. I presume our parents where edging their bets placing us all in religious institutions. When I collected my brother I could smell the same two presence's there.”

Alexis pondered for a moment, “Is this what you smell or this?”

“Yes mistress that is it. That is Mistress Endora and that one you.”

“They are just some of the incense we burn. Regardless you are correct in who I am. Did you visit the temple?”

“Yes mistress, and that is what told us you where here. I did not see my brothers though.”

“Ah now there we do have a problem. As children your brothers all had parts of their anatomy removed. This was done prior to the initiation ceremony to ensure they only ever served their mistress.”

“They came here and wished to stay close to their mistress. It was only when they had a medical each did I find out what had been done to them. I do not like the mutilation of bodies that happened to them. I see from your glances at each other the same happened to both of you. I will give you the same options I gave your brothers.”

“Mistress before we do that we still have one brother missing, and he is also a Hindu.”

“Come I will take you to your family as I believe we may now have a full set.” Alexis led them to a hospital. “Your brothers work for me as nurses and doctors.” As they rounded the corner they met their sister in law.

“Empress thank you. May I talk with her?”

Alexis, “Go to the conference room and I will send the others to you.”

A short while later a group of nurses and a doctor made their way to the room. They looked around and then saw their brothers.

“Have you two come to join us all?”

“We came looking for the Empress when we recognised the signs. Others were with us, but they went away.”

“Has the Empress given you the chance we had?”

“She was going to, but I asked if we could talk with you all first.”

“Brothers ask if you can take your vows in the pool. Then you will be one again with us all. Do you want to see your nieces?”

“Yes please. You have certainly been busy. How did you manage to have so many close together?”

“Silly they are not all mine only two are. We all have two each.”

“That would mean the Empress has given you all the ability to produce life again.”

“Yes and so will you have the same ability once you take your vows in the pool. We will all be here for you.”

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos