Touching the Moon part 28

Printer-friendly version


Touching the Moon part 28
By
Morpheus

The full moon called to me. I could feel its power flowing through my body, making my blood surge and my succubus fully awaken. Tonight, there was no putting my succubus back into the box, not until the sunrise broke the power of the moon.

The full moon was a very special time for the Were. It was the time when our Were selves were strongest and could not be denied. Most of the time, Were could hide what we were, keeping our other selves locked up and pretending to live as normal humans. However, the full moon was the clear reminder that we weren’t normal…that we were something else. The full moon was the one night when we were fully faced with what we truly were. Were.

I had changed into my succubus form an hour ago and had stayed in my room since. I would have loved to have gone out and stretched my wings in the moonlight, but I didn’t dare do that tonight. Everyone in the Academy now knew what I was but I didn’t dare let any of them see me like this…not again. Not after what had happened the last time.

I grimaced as I thought of my friends, or at least, of my former friends. Sylvie and Kimberly had both been avoiding me for the last couple days, and admittedly, I’d been avoiding Eve and Todd. I’ve been staying away from them so that I didn’t have to face the pain of their rejection as well.

With a shake of my head, I took a deep breath and drew in more of the ambient sexual energy which I fed on. After what had happened, I had been tempted to fight the cravings and refuse to feed at all. However, I feared that if I did that, I might lose control to my instincts again. A well fed and satisfied succubus was less problematic than a hungry one. And since I didn’t seem to be hurting anyone by feeding this way, I didn’t feel guilty for doing so.

After a moment, I looked around my small room again, knowing that I’d spend the rest of my night hiding out here. I’d kill the time studying, watching a marathon of downloaded Firefly episodes, and satisfying the other urges that came with my current body. I absently licked my lips as I thought about the last. Every time I changed, there was always a temptation to immediately start playing w myself. I usually had to hold off on that thought, because if I gave into that temptation, I wouldn’t do anything else for the rest of the night.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on my door. I froze and stared at the door in surprise, wondering who it could be. Then I realized that I could sense a male presence on the other side. That definitely narrowed down the possibilities a bit more.

“Erin,” Todd’s voice came through the door. “Come on, open up.” When I didn’t answer, he called out, “I know you’re in there. It’s the full moon.”

“Go away,” I called back.

There was a long pause before Todd said, “Come on… I want to talk to you.”

I snorted at that and then bitterly spat out, “You’ll think I’m a monster.”

“I know you’re not a monster,” Todd argued. “Please, at least give me a chance to see you before you accuse me of calling you a monster.”

For a moment, I just stared at the door and then let out a sigh. I quickly put on a skirt and top, then opened the door. Todd stood in the hall, staring at me with his mouth open. His eyes locked on my massive breasts.

“Welcome,” I said with a wry smile. “Enter freely and of your own will.”

Todd continued to stare at me for a few more seconds before he closed his mouth and gulped visibly. Then he came into my room, his eyes still locked on me.

“Sylvie told me about how you looked,” Todd said carefully. “It’s something else to see it myself.” He tore his eyes away from me with some obvious effort and looked around. “So this is your room…”

“My own personal hive of scum and villainy,” I told him, earning a faint chuckle.

I watched Todd for a moment, relieved to see that he didn’t seem at all scared, just a bit stunned. It was about the same reaction I got from my mom and aunt June the first time they saw me like this. However, there was one major difference. Todd had a rather noticeable bulge in his pants and I could feel the sexual attraction radiating from him.

“Thanks for letting me in,” Todd said, looking at me again and making a very obvious attempt to look me in the eyes rather than at my breasts. “I could feel you in the hall…but it’s a lot stronger in here with you.”

“You can?” I asked in surprise.

He nodded at that, turning bright red. “Um…yeah. I started getting hard as soon as I stood outside your door.”

At any other time, I might have found that embarrassing, but right now I actually found it quite amusing. I stared at Todd, fully aware of just how turned on he was at the moment. I could feel the sexual energy that was directed at me. And to my surprise, I found that I felt attracted to him too. As a succubus, I was always a little horny, but now it was stirring even more and I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

“Um…this is a little more awkward than I’d expected,” Todd admitted.

I found myself moving even more seductively than usual, knowing that I wanted hm. I simultaneously wanted him for sex and for feeding. My succubus instincts didn’t really see a difference, and though a large part of me knew that I should be horrified to feel this way, the rest of my emotions nearly drowned that part out. Only the fact that I’d already fed allowed me enough self-control to keep from jumping on hm.

“Yes,” I purred seductively, sitting down on my bed and crossing my legs in a feminine manner. “Very awkward.”

Todd stared at the floor, making an obvious effort to avoid looking at me. “Sylvie said that you scared the shit out of her the other day. You don’t seem that scary to me.”

“Thanks,” I responded with a faint smile. “I was trying to help Sylvie and Kimberly, not scare them. Now they think I’m a monster and don’t want anything to do with me.” I let out a sigh, staring at Todd and trying to ignore what I was feeling. Then I admitted, “I thought you would to.”

“That’s why you’ve been avoiding me?” he asked in surprise. At my nod, he came to me and hesitantly put a hand on my shoulder. “I never thought that…even when I heard the rumors. I already knew you were a Were and a mythic, but I kind of thought you’d be a unicorn or something.” He looked me in the eyes and chuckled. “This isn’t quite what I expected, but I still don’t think you’d hurt anyone.”

“I just wish your sister thought that,” I responded bitterly.

Todd snorted. “Sylvie feels bad about how she’s been acting. Now that she’s calmed down, she realizes that you were just trying to help. I think she’s just too embarrassed to apologize.”

I nodded, a little skeptical of that. However, I was more focused on the fact that Todd was touching me. I was fully aware of his presence and the energy coming from him. I licked my lips hungrily, wanting him even more with every second.

“I appreciate you coming here to see me,” I purred seductively, savoring the energy he was directing at me. I took a deep breath and absorbed more of it. It was directed straight at me and was somehow much stronger and tastier than the ambient energy that I had been feeding on.

Todd’s eyes widened and I could feel him getting even more turned on. I knew that part of it was just how outrageously sexy I looked, but from what he’d said about getting turned on outside my bedroom door, it looked like being a succubus may have given me an extra boost as well.

“Erin,” he said, his voice shaking a little. “I only came here to talk…to convince you that I’m still your friend.”

I pressed myself close to him, enjoying his reaction. God, I was so horny I couldn’t believe it. Then I kissed him, feeling incredibly daring and sexy as I did so. He kissed back, obviously getting into this just as much as I was.

“God, you taste so good,” he whispered when I pulled back.

“You too,” I purred, licking my lips.

While kissing him, I’d actually tasted the energy within him, far more than he’d been radiating outward. It had been absolutely delicious and I wanted to eat it. However, I forced myself to hold back, to keep from doing so. I didn’t hurt him at all by absorbing the energy he radiated, but I had a feeling things would be different if I actually took the energy directly from his body.

“I want you so bad,” Todd whispered, giving me another kiss. I reached down and felt his crotch while he held one of my breasts. Then he pulled himself away, looking almost as though it pained him to do so. “No… I can’t.”

“But you can,” I responded, a little confused by his reluctance. “I’m more than willing…”

I licked my lips, eager to go further, to really try out my sexy body in ways that I’d only fantasized about while masturbating before. Of course, I’d previously been fantasizing about women but right now I only wanted a guy. I only wanted Todd.

“It’s your Were form,” Todd gasped.

“You think I’m ugly?” I exclaimed, feeling hurt.

“NO,” he protested quickly. “Anything but… But this isn’t you… I mean, you’re a succubus now… Doesn’t that change how you think and feel?”

“Yes,” I admitted, licking my lips. “And I feel very VERY good right now…”

Todd gulped visibly and backed away. “But you’re not in your right mind… I mean, isn’t this like being drunk or something? I don’t want to take advantage of you…”

“Take advantage of me?” I asked in surprise. Then I burst out laughing at the irony. I was a succubus and he was afraid of taking advantage of ME. “Oh, please do…” I stuck my tongue out and licked his lips from six inches away. “Oh yes, please do….”

“I can’t,” Todd responded with a grimace, backing further away. He looked almost pained. “You’re a guy...”

“Do I LOOK like a guy?” I demanded, cupping my breasts. “Do I? Because I sure as hell don’t feel like one right now.”

“I mean, this isn’t what you really want,” Todd argued, looking uncomfortable. “You might want it now, but tomorrow you’ll just be mad at me and think I took advantage of you. I won’t…I can’t do that.”

“Todd,” I said, but he was already rushing out my door. “Frak.”

I was left alone in my room, simultaneously thankful that Todd had left when he had and wishing that he hadn’t. I sat on the edge of my bed, trying to calm my raging hormones. I took several deep breaths, taking in some of the ambient sexual energy and thinking that it just didn’t compare to what Todd had offered.

“Frell,” I muttered, closing my eyes and trying to control myself. I’d just about lost it completely...and I’d loved every moment of it.

After a minute, I got up and tried to distract myself by working on my puzzle. The pieces were all spread out on the table and about a third of the way assembled. I looked over all the pieces that were still loose, taking in the colors and shapes. I was already seeing where several of them would fit into the already assembled pieces as well as into each other. This was a 5000 piece puzzle and I could finish it within half an hour or so if I really wanted to. However, I preferred to take my time and slowly put each piece into its place.

I had been working at my puzzle for nearly twenty minutes when I suddenly felt something. I looked towards my window and saw something glowing outside of it, just a second before it bumped into the window. It didn’t hit my window hard, just enough so that it would have gotten my attention.

When I looked out the window, there was a ball of glowing silvery light about the size of a basketball. It just hovered there, but when I opened the window to get a better look, it backed away a few feet. I leaned out the window and the sphere backed up further.

“A conjuring,” I mused, staring at the thing curiously and wondering why it was here and who sent it. “Did Todd send you?” However, there was no answer and the sphere remained where it was. “Do you want me to follow you?” Again, there was no answer.

I looked around and didn’t see anyone watching me, though that didn’t necessarily mean anything. Then I glanced up at the full moon above. If I went out flying, I would be far too visible to anyone who looked up. I hated the idea of being seen like this again, but I was growing more curious, as well as frustrated at being cooped up.

“Professor Roangard did say I was free to go out like this,” I reminded myself, but I still felt nervous as I jumped out the window and spread my wings.

As I expected, the glowing sphere flew away from me. I followed after it and it continued flying, leading me away from the Academy grounds and towards the large pond or small lake which occupied the center of the island. I could sense the magic from beneath the water but the sphere continued leading me past that and towards the other side of the island that was mostly wooded.

The sphere led me all the way to the far side of the island, almost to the furthest point from the Academy. Even before it started to descend towards the ground, I knew exactly where it was leading me. I could feel something magical on the ground below, much as I’d sensed the sphere or the magic beneath the pond. I landed on the ground a short distance away from the presence and the sphere faded away.

I walked around some trees and then saw the presence that I’d felt from the air. It was a woman in a white dress, standing there in the open and glowing with a silvery aura. She was tall and slender with a very willowy build, only being several inches shorter than my own height. Her hair was long and silvery white, nearly pearlescent as other colors seemed to shift through the strands.

The glowing woman turned to look at me, giving me a good look at her face. It was thin and a little angular, looking beautiful but slightly off. That was due largely to her eyes, which were larger than those of an ordinary human. Her ears were pointed, but they were longer and more exaggerated than those of a Vulcan, making them even more noticeable.

“Hello Erin,” the woman said in a strangely melodic voice. “I am pleased that you chose to accept my invitation.”

“Who are you?” I asked curiously. But then she shifted position and I saw her eyes more clearly. They were a brilliant violet color that nearly seemed to glow from within. There was something in those eyes that I recognized. My own eyes widened at that and I gasped, “Amylia?”

“Yes,” she responded with a faint smile. “And I think it is past time that the two of us had a talk.”

up
243 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

An Elf or a Were Elf?

Now THAT is a twist!

Luckily these clffhangers only last a day.

Kim

Cliffs and falling off

Leigh Veritas's picture

OMG!, Morpheus you are the meanest. Such a cliff hanger in my opinion i await the next installment with baited breathe.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain.

Leigh Veritas

Erin not being able to turn long tum back to a male...

IE Erin being *stuck* as a female WAS what I thought the aunt's secret she was holding back.

Now I wonder if the revelation by one of the senior staff that Erin is NOT the only Were on campus IS the secret? And it is not just her own life as an entertainer that is keeping the aunt away. She wants Erin and the other Were to have time to get to know each other alone?

In your other school of magic story, the more summer camp *universe* in comparison to The Academy, a female staffer became the lover of a male to female Elvin transformee. So is the staffer revealing herself so Erin knows she is not alone and she CAN make a success of her life? Or is she physically attracted to Erin? And which Erin or all of them?

And Todd proved to be a good and fiercely honorable friend. I also note he could sense Erin's magic and that she was in her Were form.

Hum?

THAT might be a bigger deal in the long run than knowing he is maybe in love with Erin.

Still a bit of the *you're a boy*stigma on Erin but Boy-o-boy is anything about her now a boy anymore?

Hum? What are the rules about romances between staff and students?

This invite seem more than just to meet away from prying eyes and ears..

BTW LOVED Galen/Gayle and her explanation of what she had hidden at the bottom of the lake.

Tell the truth and NO ONE will ever believe you.

I suspect Excalibur will be important. I have to believe someone will get hurt in a dual. The safeties have been compromised before and attacks have occurred outside of the protected arenas. I am suspicious its healing or its defensive powers may be needed.

If it is a McGuffin it is a whopper of one.

Maybe THAT is what Erin needs. To become fully comfortable in her female bodies. Perhaps she can be healed...helped to come to terms with her fate/destiny.

Would be nice if she could get back her friends and maybe find a lover or at least a girlfriend , boyfriend or both.
Any other sex changing or sex changed students/staff on campus?

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Truly a twist!

Was Amylia an Elf in disguise or a Were-Elf? That would truly make her powerful given she doesn't have to bother with the youth spells and have a natural inclination for magic. Now that I think about it, it's possible Erin has found another teacher that is a Mythic and can help her discover what ALL of us readers have wondered. Are her powers stronger while a Succubus? If anyone knows, it's the Were-elf!

I rather hope we don't see a relationship between the two. Call me a prude, but with a teacher and someone so much older, it squicks me just a bit. That betrayal of trust and taking advantage thing.

Grover

Now that's different.

As has been asked, is Amylia truly an elf who disguised herself or is she also a Were Mythic?

I think that is going to be one very interesting conversation in the next chapter.

Maggie

“Amylia?”

okay, so I didnt see that coming ....

DogSig.png

Some miscellaneous

Some miscellaneous comments...

1) The biggest benefit of rocks in the dueling arena is that they are.... rocks. Even if you can't speak or otherwise invoke them, or the magic is let out of them, you still have rocks to throw.

2) I personally think that Excalibur is mostly a red herring in this story. It might show up, but it will not be integral to _this_ episode of "The Touched, The Were, and the Sier". (I think the Sier being mentioned _is_ a hint for another story.

3) I'm wondering if Amylia will go to the Mythic Meetup with Erin. It would make sense, as she's both a Mythic (possibly related), and an instructor, so can be the escort from the school so that Erin can use different doors to get there.

4) Will anyone actually investigate Marcus' family? It's reasonably apparent that they certainly aren't trying to keep any control on the aberrent behaviour of their offspring, which means they may/probably agree with it - and that could lead to eventual exposure of the Touched; Marcus still has his powers, after all.


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

Morpheus, you are one of ,if

Morpheus, you are one of ,if not the, finest writers of the genre.
This story has captured my attention and I am following every word.
The plot twists and turns are of a sort I wish I could write.
Please keep the story coming and rewarding a new fan

I didn't see this one coming!

Nicely done! The plot thickens with an unexpected turn!

Cheers
Zapper

oh my what now ?

this is interesting . Oh I hope this story has 546 chapters or more . I am so greedy but this is getting so good .

SJH