Touching the Moon part 21

Printer-friendly version


Touching the Moon part 21
By
Morpheus

My dorm room was small and cramped, not even the size of my old bedroom from back home. I had room for my bed, a dresser, and desk, as well as the small table I’d stuffed into the corner to assemble my puzzle on. However, I didn’t really have much extra room beyond that.

I was in a foul mood as I sat on the edge of my bed, feeling exhausted and uncomfortable. I just wanted to go to bed and get some sleep, hopefully forgetting all about the events of the day before I woke up again. Unfortunately, I knew that wasn’t going to happen and at least one of those events was going to give me a reminder first thing in the morning.

It had been bad enough when Keillie had accused me of being the wolf who’d attacked her, though at least the teachers hadn’t believed it. Unfortunately, that didn’t stop the rumors from spreading among the students that I had. The fact that no one had seen me, only a wolf, was irrelevant to them. As was the fact that Weres couldn’t transform into their animal forms during the day. I suspected that Teressa had something to do with why those particular rumors had spread so fast.

But as bad as the accusations and rumors were, they were nothing compared to my real problem. I hadn’t been feeling very good over the past few days, though I’d just put it down to the stress of dealing with all the whispers and insults. But a few hours ago, I’d found blood in my panties. Mom had given me the talk and had even warned me that this would probably happen, though I hadn’t believed her at the time. I was having my period.

Ever since my transformation, I’d been telling myself that I was still a guy. I’d been insisting that even though I looked like a girl, the changes were really only skin deep and that I was still a boy inside. With the arrival of my period, reality had hit me upside the head like a brick. It was as though nature had decided to slap me in the face with the fact that I really was female now, that I had all the messy female biology and hormones rather than the male ones I was used to.

“Just great,” I grumbled, grabbing my breasts through my shirt and grimacing. “I really am a girl now…”

I’d been trying hard to ignore my female body as much as possible, to pretend that everything was perfectly normal. I even avoided getting too playful with my new parts, at least most of the time. But this was something I couldn’t ignore.

“They might as well be full sized,” I muttered. Then on an impulse, I activated my talent and felt myself beginning to change. “There,” I said once I’d finished and my small breasts had grown much larger. “Now they’re a handful.”

I wasn’t really even sure why I’d just done that, though I had to admit that I did feel rather good this way…not that I’d ever admit it to anyone else.

Maybe aunt June had been right when she’d said that spending time in my enhanced form would help me get more comfortable with my new gender. I’d spent enough time in this form that it no longer felt so alien to me and I barely even noticed the oddness of my plain form anymore.

“And now I’m having a period,” I muttered with a sigh. I closed my eyes, hardly able to believe it. Of course, I knew that I should have expected this but it had still caught me by surprise.

When I opened my eyes again, I stared at the stack of books that were piled on my desk next to my laptop. I sighed at the sight, remembering that I was supposed to be doing my homework.

The last time I’d seen aunt June, she’d given me a few books that she wanted me to read through. She’d also given me directions to look over the spells in the books and see if I could start recognizing the patterns. Between that and the instructions to practice making tokens, she’d given me a lot to keep me busy.

Aunt June hadn’t been the only one to give me homework though. Gayle had gotten me caught up with the rest of the class and was no longer my tutor, but she did give me another book and ‘suggested’ that I read through it.

I stared at the books for several minutes before letting out a sigh. As uncomfortable as I was at the moment, I did need to get my homework done. And more importantly, maybe it would distract me from what I was going through.

I tried reading for a good half hour, but between being tired, uncomfortable, and distracted, I just couldn’t focus on the pages. I put the book down and shook my head in annoyance.

As I sat there feeling too tired to focus and too uncomfortable to sleep, a thought suddenly occurred to me. I might be tired and uncomfortable, but a succubus was nocturnal and would be bound to be more awake. And since I felt so good in my succubus form, I might not be as uncomfortable either.

“That’s a bad idea,” I told myself, remembering what had happened the last time I’d changed. “But I won’t leave my room.”

With that, I began removing the sweat suit that I usually wore while relaxing in my room before bed. Once I was fully undressed, I called my Were form.

The succubus inside of me was close, hiding just under the skin. It was easy to call that part of myself, too easy. I moaned as my body began to transform, growing larger and sexier. I almost smiled at the sensation of my breasts swelling larger.

When my transformation had finished, I stood up and stretched as much as I could. There wasn’t enough room to really spread my wings so I had to make due.

“This does feel better,” I said, marveling that the cramps and discomfort from my period had completely vanished. Instead, I felt good…strong and…sexy. “Much better.”

I also felt awake. Wide awake and full of energy. Every trace of the drowsiness I’d felt a minute ago had vanished entirely.

A moment later, I began to run my hands down my body but had to force myself to stop. I knew that if I let myself start playing, it would be very difficult to stop. As it was, the horniness was a nice warmth over my body. The last thing I needed at the moment was to stoke it into a blaze.

Then I froze, suddenly becoming aware of something. I could feel something…the same thing I’d felt from my neighbor and which had made me lose control. Unlike then, it wasn’t coming from a single direction. It was coming from almost every direction.

“Oh frell,” I whispered, knowing that I was sensing sexual energy…male sexual energy. I was a succubus in the middle of a dorm full of horny teenage boys. “This was a bad idea.”

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to contain my succubus instincts which were starting to rise. It was almost as though I was salivating over a delicious meal placed before me. All I had to do was reach out and help myself.

I took another deep breath and drew in some of this energy at the same time. It felt good…delicious. I wanted more. But instead of getting up and running out to grab the nearest boy I the hallway, I took another deep breath and drew in a little more energy.

For the next ten minutes, I remained where I was, slowly absorbing some of this energy. There was so much of it in this building that I didn’t even need to go out and find a target. The air was so rich with it that I could just absorb what I needed from here in my room.

My human side was relieved at that while my succubus side was merely content. I was able to feed this craving without actually having to go out and harm anyone. A part of me still wanted to, but I was able to control myself for now.

Once I’d satisfied my cravings enough, I was finally able to turn my attention to the books. I picked one up and went back to reading, still being distracted both by the delicious energy and my own horniness, but at least this time I wasn’t tired.

I studied the books aunt June had given me for the next two hours, occasionally drawing in more of the energy while I was doing so. I was beginning to pick out a few more similarities between certain spell types, such as a particular swirl in the pattern that seemed to occur with all the water based spells.

Eventually, I got bored of just reading and leaned back. “At least this was productive.”

I started to stretch my wings but then remembered that I didn’t have enough room to do it properly. I glanced to the window and smiled faintly. I could go out there and stretch my wings.

“I need some fresh air,” I mused.

For a minute, I just stared at the window, knowing that it would be a very bad idea to go out there looking like I now did. But in spite of that, I moved to the window anyway. Perhaps my succubus nature was removing some of my caution, or maybe I was just tired of feeling cooped up.

I jumped out the window, stretched my wings and caught the air. It wasn’t until that moment that I remembered my fear of heights. However, it was too late so I tried to relax and remember that I’d successfully flown before.

The idea of flying around the Academy and creeping around the rooftops was tempting, but it was also a bad idea. Instead, I flew away from the buildings and towards the other side of the island which had been left natural and undeveloped.

I passed over a large pond in the middle of the island, one which was nearly the size of a small lake. I’d walked around it a few times during the day time, but this was the first time I’d seen it at night. Of course, with my eyes, it might as well have been day.

As I flew over the pond, I sensed something from it, something that confused me. It wasn’t like the sexual energy I felt around the school and it didn’t feel as though it was drawing me toward it. I frowned, staring down at the center of the waters, wondering what could possibly be down there.

With a shake of my head, I continued flying, doing a loop around the island and then heading back to my dorm room. As nice as it was to be out like this rather than being cooped up in my room, it was also risky. I didn’t want to take the chance that anyone might see me.

When I returned to my dorm window, I scrambled back inside with a broad grin on my face. After that, my fear of heights may be a thing of the past. There was no doubt in my mind that I was going to have to try this again sometime.

“Now to change back and get some sleep,” I mused, now in a MUCH better mood than I’d been earlier.

However, I was still wide awake and full of energy. It almost seemed like a shame to waste that. I glanced to the books, deciding that it wouldn’t hurt to do a little more studying, and then after that, I could play with my horny body for a bit.

“That sounds like a plan to me,” I announced as I licked my lips and reached for a book.

up
260 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I am looking forward to

I am looking forward to seeing what the results of the succubus feeding will have on the other students.

Hmmm

he can sense a magical sword artifact
i wonder he can sense touched/were to

glad she could "feed" without the actual sex

being forced to seek out sex would be a horrible form of rape, so I'm glad she can "feed" without the sexual act. Now, at least, when she has sex (presumably with a boy) it will because she wants to, not because her form drives her to.

DogSig.png

Hoo boy and all that stuff.

Erin let her succubus self out and enjoyed the ambient energy around her. I wonder how many poor boys are going to be really tired the next day.

Also, given that the school is an academy for magic I wonder if she was spotted while flying around.

Maggie

Novety becoming normal.

I am worried that when novelty becomes more normal s/he may feel like they are betraying there past self when it is acceptance of the present that is the path that needs to be traveled. But the pure enjoyment of her were form may just solve that problem.

Love the story thanks for all your work making it so good.

Misha Nova

i

i

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

Maggie has a

Point. Did Erin's feeding drain any of the students? I took it as her feasting on the scents or heat produced by them and not directly on the 'donors.' If she did feed directly on them, along with the no doubt erotic dreams that came with it, this might start a witch hunt. She did go flying after all.

We also saw how poor impulse control she has in that form. I imagine some of it is just reveling in the power of the form. It is nice she found a way of studying late, but I think it's going to cost her.

What a story!
Grover

WE KNOW what is in that lake from the first The Academy story

So she can sense powerful magical items? Or did it *call* to her.

She is friends with Gayle after all.

The succubus bit is risky.

For one will those she *fed* on have dreams of her? The closer they were to her room the more they were affected thus one or more might have been feminized, even sex changed or had a sorcerers mark triggered?

That and the flying and nobody noticed?

-- snicker --

But then this IS a school of magic so magic IS expected.

Sure hope she can keep some control and not get hurt.

The one good thing is at least her succubus urge has been scratched and presumably she can have more control over it. It would be nice if and when she is ready for a lover that she and he or her are together because they want to be and not because her succubus self compels either of them.

I feared that being in the middle of all this magic and hormonal teens her succubus would take over and the essence that was Aaron/Erin lost to it.

As to Were's not being able to change in the day, does her also being touched and a sorceress mean that limitation might not be strictly true?

As to the wolf attack in a previous chapter. Remember that was from a talisman, destroyed in the big dual. But presumably it could be duplicated and though the jerk cannot ever return to the school perhaps an object he made could?

Or just a red herring?

And still only hints but nothing definitive about whatever it is the aunt is holding back.

Seems most likely two possibilities to me. Either she was a victim or a friend/lover/sibling was the victim of an attack due to a sex change or being a mythic. Or aunty was born her uncle.

Would explain alot about why she is pushing Erin so hard to become proficient in magic. Like she fears she will need that *edge* and soon.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

it is about time

finally she let the succubus out

SJH