Touching the Moon part 4

Printer-friendly version


Touching the Moon part 4
By
Morpheus

I woke up to the overwhelming sensations of my body transforming. In an instant, I went from sleep to wide awake, gasping as my flesh and bones reshaped themselves. I could feel my wings pulling back into my body and my breasts deflated as well. As I held my hands in front of me, I could see my nails becoming shorter and lighter. In just a minute, I was human once again.

“Frell,” I muttered, taking several deep breaths. “That is not a good way to wake up.”

Then I thought of last night, shaking my head as I remembered becoming a Were…turning into that creature. I was pretty sure I’d become a succubus, but it wasn’t like there were a lot of experts on succubi that I could ask to confirm that.

As I thought about that, I began to blush, feeling embarrassed as I remembered finally giving into my curiosity and playing with myself. It had felt good…REALLY good. I’d eventually fallen asleep doing that, and when I glanced to my clock, I realized that I’d slept for less than two hours.

“After waking up that way,” I muttered to myself in disgust, “I don’t think I can get back to sleep…”

Since my vision was back to being a little blurry, I put my glasses on and then wrapped my blanket around myself. I staggered out of my room and went to the bathroom to relieve myself, wondering if it was going to be like this every morning after I changed back.

“I only have to do it during the full moon,” I reminded myself. Of course, I could change on any other night if I wanted to, but it was only on the full moon that I’d have no choice. “At least I’m back to normal.”

It suddenly struck me that I was not only a Were but a mythic, the rarest kind of Were. And though that would normally be worth bragging about, I realized that I couldn’t very well do that. Even if I was a mythic, every guy would just laugh at me for becoming a succubus. I’d be a laughing stock.

When got to the bathroom, I dropped the blanked to the floor and then reached down to do my business. But to my surprise, I didn’t feel my equipment. I grabbed more firmly and suddenly realized that I didn’t feel any of it.

“What the…?” I started, bending over to look and letting out a loud gasp.

There was no sign of my bat and balls. Instead, there was a little mound down there with a slit…just like what I had last night. I was still a girl down there.

I snapped around to look in the bathroom mirror, gaping open mouthed at my reflection. I looked almost like myself…almost. My hair was now black and hung to about my shoulders, but other than that, I looked like a girl version of myself. I stared for only a few seconds and then screamed.

Twenty minutes later, I was sitting in the living room, wearing a T-shirt and pair of shorts which normally fit perfectly but were now too loose. I sat there in silence, staring down at myself and the two small bumps pushing out of the front of my shirt.

There was no doubt that I was now a girl, though it made no sense. Weres changed back to normal during daylight…always. But for some reason, I had changed back to human but not fully to normal.

As soon as my mom had come running in to see what all the screaming was about, I found that I was now shorter than before. Last night, I’d been about 6 foot 1, but now I was only about 5 foot 6. My body was slender with small but perky breasts that were a large A cup or small B. They weren’t nearly as obvious at the monsters I’d had last night but I was definitely noticing them.

Everyone had gotten up, though I was actually more dressed than anyone else. All three of the adults were wearing robes, which seemed to be something of a requirement for Weres. In that case, I’d need to get one myself so I’d have something quick and easy to put on before and after my changes.

“This just isn’t possible,” dad exclaimed, staring at me in disbelief. “Weres always change back…”

“Maybe it’s some kind of side effect,” mom suggested. “Maybe it just got kind of stuck and he’ll finish changing back later…”

“It doesn’t work that way,” Vivian said, staring at me as well. “I’ve never heard of this happening.” Then she heisted a moment before saying, “Maybe it’s because of his Touched blood…”

Mom and dad gave each other a thoughtful look for a moment before they simultaneously looked at me. I felt self-conscious under their attention, more so than I had last night when I was changed.

“When we found out I was pregnant,” mom said after a moment, “we weren’t sure what would happen. Neither of us had ever heard of a Were and a Touched having a child together…”

“There aren’t very many mixed couples,” Vivian agreed. “I’ve seen plenty where one is a Were and the other human, but you’re the only ones I’ve ever met who were Were and Touched.”

“We’ve met a couple others,” dad told her with a weak smile. “But you’re right, there aren’t many around. We did ask around though and in every case we heard of, their children were either completely Were or completely Touched.”

“None of the children we heard about showed any complications from their mixed blood,” mom added.

“Then what’s wrong with me?” I blurted out in frustration. I pointed to my chest and spat out, “I was supposed to lose these when the sun came up.”

“At least you changed most of the way back,” Vivian said hopefully.

I rolled my eyes at that. Sure, at least I looked human now and could go out in public, but that didn’t exactly make me feel better. I was scared and confused so didn’t appreciate her ‘glass half full’ outlook very much.

“I’ll make some calls and see if anyone has heard of something like this happening before,” dad said.

“Me too,” Vivian added. “The group I work with has been tracking Were bloodlines. One of the others might have heard of someone not fully changing back.”

I spent the next few hours in my room, trying hard not to think of my female body and attempting to distract myself. It seemed funny, in a not so funny way, that I was doing the exact same thing I’d done last night. Between last night and this, I was able to finish the jigsaw puzzle that I’d been working on.

When lunch came, we were still without answers. Dad and Vivian had both made calls without any luck, though they insisted that we just needed to be patient.

“We need to give people time to get the message,” dad assured me gently. “And maybe do some research.”

“Being a succubus was weird,” I snapped in annoyance. “But at least I knew I’d change back to normal.”

Mom gave me a look of surprise. “A succubus? I thought you were some kind of demon.”

“Well, she certainly had the right build for a succubus,” Vivian muttered, giving me an odd look.

“Maybe I can change again tonight,” I exclaimed as an idea came to me. “Then I can change back again… Maybe I’m just stuck this way and changing back again will unstick me.”

“Maybe,” dad responded thoughtfully, rubbing at his chin as he considered that. “It would be worth a shot.”

“But what if he changes back a little less each time?” mom asked with a suddenly worried look. “If he changes enough times, he’d be stuck as a demon…a succubus permanently.”

I closed my eyes and groaned at that. “That wouldn’t be good…” Now I was too afraid of that possibility to even try my idea.

While I was sitting there with my eyes closed, trying to think of another idea, I suddenly realized that I could sense something…odd. I couldn’t make sense of what it was and when I mentally poked at it, I felt a warm tingling rush through my body.

A moment later, I felt my flesh and bones beginning to change again. I let out a loud gasp and suddenly all three of the adults froze and stared at me with looks of shock.

“I think I’m changing again,” I exclaimed.

“But that’s impossible,” Vivian protested weakly.

In spite of Vivian’s proclamation that this was impossible, my body continued to change. My clothes ceased being loose and became tighter, especially in my chest. I could feel my breasts swelling larger.

After only half a minute, the changes all stopped and I sat there feeling a little stunned. I jumped to my feet, realizing that I still had feet rather than hooves. A quick look back revealed no sign of my wings. In fact, my breasts looked to be about DD cup…quite a bit smaller than they’d been last night.

“I’m still human,” I said in realization.

My body had definitely changed again and from what I could see, I’d become taller, bustier, and sexier…but I hadn’t become a succubus. I just stared down at myself, feeling completely confused by this latest change.

“You…you just used magic,” mom exclaimed, staring at me in surprise and amazement. “You’re Touched.”

I stared back at mom and then down at myself, then said, “But I thought it was impossible to be both…”

“Apparently not,” mom responded with a wry smile. Then she reached for the phone and announced, “I think it’s time to call my sister…”

up
255 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I said on your yahoo group I

I said on your yahoo group I hope he is both that is just great.

Oh and first!

This is kewl, i hope it will

This is kewl, i hope it will turn out to be another epic Morpheus story :-)

Touched Weres and Sucky Succubi

And now it gets REALLY interesting...

Enjoying this a lot, Morpheus.

Lisa
Fan of the Were stories
(and many of your other series too)

Problems

This round of changes suggests she can become older/more mature at will which is kinda neat for a kid even if it is trouble. That opens up a new can of problems that she's so not ready to tackle. The sex change is also a problem since Were's don't worry about their normal physical appearance changing. She'll need help with new ID probably from her Touched side of the family.

If she ends up going to the Academy then that means even more problems since Galen proved that some there are very conservative. Her looking like a Succubus at least some of the time will cause trouble.

However just being one give her sorceress like powers which unlike normal sorcerers might require training. Seeing how her spells are more than likely dealing with seduction and sex as well as her feeding on sexual energies she could very well misuse them without meaning too, causing her and others harm and yet more trouble.

All in all she got trouble! :)

Great stuff!
Grover

PS: I think even Tom Hanks in 'Big' would have second thoughts considering just 'what' got big! ;)

Now I did not see that comming.

MadTech01's picture

I was thinking there would be some complication with the transformation from being the child of a were and touched, now I can see there actually was one.

But this is so neat he is now a she and can use magic even when it is not a full moon, what will happen now?

"Cortana is watching you!"

Bet that they NEVER

thought about such a combination.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Daaaaaaaang O_O

I feel sorry for that kid mew, the things that must be running in his head...

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Long shot!

It's a long shot finding similar circumstances. Even if they do find another child of Were/Touched parents, the chances of that person being a Mythic is pretty low - and then the chance of being a Mythic of a single gender is much lower, and then halve that again to get the chances of that child starting as the other gender from their Mythic - so this has got to be *very* rare.

Given the "transformation" theme on the mother's side, Aaron could have a Touched power of something like "appear older" or "get sexier" or even "appear average age of the people around you" - we simply don't have enough information yet to know.

I suspect the day-time sex change is the result of an interaction between Were and Touched nature, but with Morpheus anything is up for grabs. :-) Subconscious sorcery - Aaron did it to him/her self? Sorcerer's Mark? In "The Academy" Galen, a Touched with the capacity for sorcery, has a Sorcerer's Mark (an obvious physical change when exposed to magic) of turning female. Aaron could have something similar, and Were changing triggers the Sorcerer's Mark. Who knows? I'm sure it'll be a fun ride... :-)

Hoo boy!

the were form is affecting his normal one in a big way, and the new she can use magic on top of that? Trials and Tribulations coming up, I think.

Maggie

I saw this coming a long time ago

Dang! Lying doesn't make my boobs bigger. I'll just
have to keep reading!

Peace!
Cindilee

Once again, AWESOME

Soooooooooooo good start. Holy crap.

You may or may not recognize me as your, or probably more likely, one of your many stalkerish fans from FM who utterly love your writing.

But I'm not really stalkerish, honest.

P.S: You're out of milk.

Touching the Moon

Morpheus,

I sort of expected this to go this way, inheriting traits from both parents, but I thought you'd have him transforming from girl to boy. Thanks for taking this in a different direction, I can't wait to see where it goes from here!!

Cheers
Zapper

oh this is great

ok the fun begins great story

SJH

Yep!!

I am hooked... fantastic story! Not even going to try and predict what's going to happen..Waaay cool!!

alissa

Being touched

Is sometimes referred to as a mental condition.