Katie Ann - Chapter 35: Family Emergency

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look 7 years old, but you're actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen's entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn't the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her how she looks, 7 years old?

By
Becky Reus

©2018-2020

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Edited November 2023 to fix grammar issues.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Chapter Thirty-Five: Family Emergency

Friday when Katie went to her room to gather up her paraphernalia for the trip to Daddie’s she discovered a Reminisce magazine on her bed. After about fifteen minutes later her homework, laundry, and car activities bag was sitting on her bed.

Taking the ‘Matilda’ library book she checked out this week, she got comfortable in the cluster. She was basically alone today, Tiff had thankfully decided to eat lunch instead of babysitting her.

When Adam arrived, he saw a seven-year-old girl looking back at her. Ally had got her ready to go this morning. The clothes the little girl was wearing were not especially young looking, but they were definitely a girl's clothes. Yep, the pink Disney Princess sweatshirt, jeans, and light-up shoes were not over-the-top girly but she looked right. The regressed girl’s hair was curled in ringlets with a pink bow. When she stood up to greet him, there also was a faint crinkle when she walked towards him.

After Katie hugged her Daddie, he patted her bottom checking her dryness. He leads her towards her room to change her. Soon the dry girl and her daddie walked out of the cluster towards the waiting car.

Strapped into her car seat, she grabbed her Magazine from the activity bag. She opened the Reminisce magazine and snuggled down for the ride. They hadn't been on the road long when Daddie opened her door to get her out of the car.

The regressed girl didn’t remember leaving the college, let alone arriving at Cracker Barrel. After a Children’s portion of shrimp, Daddie and her were looking at the store area.

He soon was answering his ringing phone, “Hello?

...

Sara, shouldn’t you be in your classroom teaching right now?

...

You want me to pick up Stacy from school and watch her this weekend while you run to your folks?

...

Is Sam busy or coming with you?

...

Katie has two appointments tomorrow.

...

Why don’t I text you the details if Stacy is going to join her there?

...

No problem, have a safe trip to Virginia, see you two Sunday.”

After Daddie hung up the phone, he started typing feverishly on it. While he was typing he led Katie towards the payment area.

After a long text conversation and paying, they went back towards the car. He helped her into her chair, strapping her in the harness afterward. His adoptive daughter watched him go to the back with confusion. She strained to watch him but found it hard to do that. Soon Daddie was across the seat from her opening the other backseat door.

Daddie was putting the booster seat next to Katie. “I am glad I keep this in the car, Princess. We have to go pick your best friend from school.”

About an hour later, Daddie was pulling next to some other waiting cars in the school parking lot. He turned around, and told his daughter, “Princess, we have fifteen to thirty minutes to kill. It just wasn’t worth my while to go home and come back. You have plenty of stuff to keep you occupied next to you.”

About fifteen minutes later Katie heard a bell going off in the school. Soon kids started pouring out of the school. Daddie who had gotten out of the car went to meet her twin who was looking confused. He put her backpack in the back before helping her into the booster seat.

“Stacy your parents had to go take care of your grandparents, they will be back Sunday,” Daddie told his adoptive niece.

“That is what the teacher said. She said my Uncle was picking me up. The problem was she didn’t say which Uncle.” Stacy mentioned. She turned and looked at her best friend, “This Uncle is better than the one I assumed, because of who is sitting next to me. Hello Bestie!”

Katie smiled and put her book down. She said as Daddie drove away from the school, “Hello Bestie!”

“Uncle, where is the other car seat? I was hoping to sit in that, not the booster.”

“We came directly from Mountain, I don’t keep the second one in here. If you really want to sit in it, I will put it in the car while you two do homework.” After his niece thanked him, he asked, “Why do you want to sit in the car seat so strongly?”

“I like to be treated like Katie.” Stacy pointed out as they turned into the driveway.

That last statement caused a vast amount of reactions in the car. Katie smirked and bit her tongue to not say anything that would get her in trouble. On the other hand, Daddie was coughing up a storm in the front seat. He was happy that he had to wait for the garage door to open. Finally, Stacy was looking confused at both of their reactions.

“Stacy, I don’t mind you sitting in the car seat. I, on the other hand, will not treat you like Katie. I will treat you both like seven-year-olds, but some stuff I do to Katie I don’t have permission to do to you. I will also never ask your parent's permission to do the items either.” Daddie told his niece as he helped her out of the car.

Stacy questioned as they walked towards Katie’s door, “Like the diapers and high chair?”

“That and other items, Sweetie,” He said, helping his daughter out of the car. He continued, “I want both of you to locate yourselves at the table after removing your shoes in the mudroom. I will bring your backpacks to you to do homework.”

He patted Katie on the bottom as she walked past with her best friend. The girls got to the kitchen table only to discover it was piled high with various bags. Katie said loudly, “Daddie! The table is buried under a mountain of stuff.”

Daddie was soon walking in the room, and started, “What do you mean … Sara!” As he looked at the bags he mumbled to no one in particular, “Sara, you outdid yourself. I don’t know what strings you pulled in just over ninety minutes but you did!” He continued to the girls, “You two have a seat and I will put these bags away.

While he was putting the bags away, Katie tried to figure out what was in them. One was obviously Stacy’s overnight bag. The rest looked like a large number of dress bags. There was no way Stacy could wear that many dresses on a weekend. She remembered Daddie saying something about two appointments tomorrow, do they have something to do with one or both of those?

He soon was handing Katie her princess backpack. Turning to Stacy he handed her Unicorn backpack. As he walked towards the mudroom to deal with his daughter's dirty laundry, Katie asked her friend. “I thought you took the school bus home?”

“That time you saw me was a rarity. Mommie usually picks me up.” Stacy answered.

Daddie yelled, “That doesn’t sound like homework being done!” The two girls just blushed and got their homework out quietly.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

“Daddie, we are both done. Oh if you will check the printer, you will find my midterm grades there.” Katie said as he walked by.

He told them, “Excellent you two are excused and can play either outside or in Katie’s room until we go for Dinner.”

The girls headed out back to the trampoline which was set into the ground. They had been bouncing around and giggling up a storm for about an hour when Daddie said from the back door, “Girls it is time to go eat. You think with all that energy you could have raked some these leaves.”

Katie just stuck her tongue out at his turned-back while walking with Stacy to the house. Daddie directed Katie to a changing pad to deal with her bottom. Once that was done, the blended family headed to the car.

At the pizza restaurant, Daddie let both girls out of their car seats. Once they sat down, they ran to play games while he ordered the food. He said to the girls when the food arrived, “Food is here.”

The two girls were too distracted by the games to hear him, causing him to have to tell them again. After the third time, he called them and he actually walked up to them. “Kathleen Annabelle, Anastasia Marie, your food is getting cold.” He told them in a pissed tone.

Katie visibly eeped, because the last time she remembered him that upset three people ended up in the corner. She whispered to her best friend that they better sit down, and not make him upset anymore.

When the food was done, Daddie told them, “No more games for you girls. You two ignored me and were naughty. We are going directly home.”

“Ok Uncle” and “Ok Daddie” were meekly replied to him. Once back in the house, the two girls didn’t get far in the house before he told them, “It took me three times to get your attention at the restaurant. Stacy, you can place your nose in a corner in the Dining Room. Katie Ann, please do the same in the parlour. I don’t want to hear any talking between you two.”

What seemed like ten minutes later he released the two girls and sent them upstairs to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

up
37 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos