Katie Ann - Chapter 10: Breakfast With Daddie

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread By Jamie M
©2018-2019

~o~O~o~

Edited October 2023 & January 2024 to fix grammar issues.

~o~O~o~

Chapter Ten: Breakfast With Daddie

The following day, she was released from the ragdoll outfit, and after dealing with her bottom, Owner started dressing her by pulling a pink Aurora, also known as Sleeping Beauty, t-shirt over her head. Next, he helped her into a denim jumper. She noticed its waist was way higher than usual and buttoned at her shoulders with large buttons. Examining it more, she saw that it said princess on the front of it.

Before helping her to sit down at the table, he pulled on some denim shorts that … had multiple lace ruffles on the back?!?! … over her padding. After helping her in ruffled socks, he put the same shoes as yesterday on her.

Leading her into the bathroom, he removed what remained of her rag doll face before handing her a small pink toothbrush with toothpaste on it.

While she was brushing her teeth, he unbraided her hair. She found that it made her extremely sad. Something about that braid just felt right.

After her teeth were brushed and her hair unbraided, her clothes were covered with a towel, and he made her lean towards the sink. Moving her hair over her face, he began to wash her hair.

When he was done, he wrapped her hair in the towel he used to protect her clothes. Leading her towards a kitchen table chair, he started to blow dry her hair after removing the towel.

She thought this was so relaxing. She was almost... scratch that, was purring. When the noise of the hair drier died, she felt him braiding her hair in French pigtails before what felt like him tying a bow on each side. The bows brushed against her ears and felt different.

She tried to look at her reflection to see what she looked like but failed miserably. Nothing reflective from the chair she was sitting on.

“Ok, Katie Ann, let's have a little discussion and talk about today’s schedule,” she was told. “As long as you are like this, I am not your Owner or Master. You may call me: Daddie, Uncle, Sir, or Mr. Olsen, though I would prefer not the last one”.

She nodded while saying, “Ok, Daddie.”

“You are seven going on eight in public. In private, or here, you will be treated a weird combination of Baby, Toddler, and a seven-year-old,” Daddie instructed her.

“After we get back from breakfast, you have homework to do. This afternoon, you have an appointment, and tonight, we have a late Dinner Show. You will be up past your bedtime today,” Daddie continued.

Taking her hand after grabbing a bag, he leads her out of the room and back into the pediatric hallway. Eventually, they made their way to the same restaurant where she had eaten lunch in yesterday. Along the way, she got a glance at herself and her outfit. With her hair up in pigtails with pink bows, she definitely looked like she was seven.

After the hostess sat them, Daddie took a bib and her sippy out of the bag. The bib was soon around her neck. As Daddie was looking at two menus, she noticed she had a paper with children’s activities and some crayons in front of her. So engrossed in the activities, she didn’t catch what Daddie ordered for himself and barely caught him ordering the smile pancakes and house punch for her.

The waitress soon returned with her sippy cup and what looked like orange juice for Daddie. Grabbing her sippy cup, she was told, “Both hands, Buttercup.”

Using both hands, she took a sip and then set to work drinking the delicious nectar. She wasn’t sure what the flavor was. There was a hint of pineapple and orange, but there were other flavors she couldn’t place. Her sippy was soon empty, so she handed it to Daddie and returned to her sheet.

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you?” he inquired.

“Yeph, Daddie,” she lisped.

Soon, her sippy was back with a plate of two pancakes that actually smiled at her. Looking at Daddie’s plate, he had an overflowing plate of breakfast foods like yesterday.

She soon lost her plate to Daddie, who put syrup on it and cut the food up before handing it back to her. Going to grab her fork, she realized she had silverware for toddlers. Shrugging, she just ate her food.

Daddie was still eating when she finished her breakfast, so she returned to what items she still had to do on the paper.

After he was done, he took her bib off and then led her up to the suite. Once they got to the room, she was told to sit at the table. Soon after she was seated, she was given her college bag. In the process of spreading her various books around her, she found her sippy cup in the way.

“Katie Ann, that is the last of the house punch ‘til tomorrow, no more refills,” he told her.

~o~O~o~

“Daddie, I am done,” she told him as she was packing her laptop on top of the books in her bag. She noticed that he was watching yet another sports game. She just rolled her eyes at him.

Coming over to her to grab her bag and put it away, he mentioned that she still had three hours till her appointment. “Would you like to play in the playroom for a couple of hours, and then we take a late lunch?”

She nodded her head in affirmation.

“I will come to get you when it is time. Go in the opposite direction in the hall than we normally go, you can’t miss it. You probably hear it before you see it. Oh, and no leaving the Little Wing. Not that you have the code to leave the wing anyways,” he told her as he held the door open for her.

Turning right instead of left, she headed down the colorful hallway. She had gone about ten doors when she started to hear the faint sound of children playing. Further down the hall, it got louder, and she could tell the voices weren’t so youthful sounding.

She ran out of the hall expanse finally and saw she was on a balcony that overlooked a large play area. The items in it looked to be larger than usual. That teddy bear had to be her height, and someone would have to put her on that large rocking horse. The playhouse had to be one and a half actual stories tall, probably tall enough for an adult to stand in its first floor and stand in the middle of its attic.

Continuing looking through the balcony bars, she saw that there were maybe ten to fifteen ‘children’ playing. They were dressed in all manners of childish or babyish outfits in all colors. There was a boy in a colorful bib outfit and a girl in a very short baby dress. She then noticed that at least one of the girls was obviously a boy in real life. It was hard to see from this distance, but they all appeared to have the same ID band as she had. Continuing around the balcony rail, she just shyly looked at them, thankful that they hadn’t noticed her yet.

After finally finding the stairs to get down to the play area, she tried to figure out if her shyness or her resolve to play with those toys was going to win. Slowly going down the stairs, she was glad the playhouse hid the steps from the playroom proper.

Stepping off the last step, all-time froze, and you could hear a pin drop in the room that was just seconds before loud with children's noises. Feeling twenty to thirty eyes on her, she wondered what she had done wrong and if she should run back to Daddie. Then she remembered she didn’t have a clue what room he was in.

For about a minute, everyone just stared at her. She wanted to run somewhere to hide. Even that attic of the playhouse would be better than this O.K. Corral stand down. Try as she might, she couldn’t get her legs to move, though.

~o~O~o~

Author's Note: I am going to be on vacation for another Saturday with another couple, which includes my proofreader. Depending on available time, the posting schedule may be interrupted. Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I think I know why

I'm guessing it's because everyone thinks an actual 7 or 8 year old just stepped onto the playground, which would be a cause for legitimate concern considering the activities in the hotel and two very very disconcerting. Anyway another great chapter as usual and enjoy your vacation.

Your guess

I not sure about you, but I would be concerned for an actual child being at a BDSM resort.

I think I said it would be a concern

Although in this case my wording was not strong enough. A BDSM resort is absolutely no place for a minor. I'm not sure all of the laws involved in a case such as that but considering the child abuse and endangerment that would result, I would be guessing (and hoping) there is a very large quantity of well deserved jail time for anyone who does something like that to a child.

Concerned

I was just agreeing with you :)

This could be awkward

Beoca's picture

It’s kind of funny sometimes, what can happen when a disguise is too effective.

Could be awkward?

I'm pretty sure you meant; this will certainly be very awkward. Although I also hope it will be amusing as well.