Katie Ann - Chapter 2: The Reply

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

~o~O~o~

Edited October 2023 and January 2024 to fix grammar issues.

~o~O~o~
Chapter Two: The Reply

Later that same day, right before bed, Kathleen checked for messages on the site. She didn’t have a message from Master Adam, but she did have another message. The message basically asked her to take part in the sender's child molestation fantasy, yet another one for the ignore file.

Frustrated, Kathleen exclaimed loudly, “This site was definitely a huge mistake!”

“What, sweetie?” her father, George, asked from another room.

“Nothing, Daddie. I'm just talking to myself.”

“Okay, but don’t start answering yourself.”

Kathleen exclaimed, “Har Har, Daddie,” as she got in bed.

While she was doing her normal morning routines, which now, for better or worse, included the site, she noticed that she had a few messages, one of which added another name to the ignore file. Thankfully, the other one was from Master Adam.

“Buttercup, you can start by kneeling, with your hands behind your back, in front of the computer, like a good submissive. Buttercup may now move her hands to the keyboard and answer these three questions: 1) What do you do for a living? 2) How experienced are you in being a submissive? 3) How tall are you exactly? Master also notices you are also from Pennsylvania. It would please Master to know where exactly, but Master will not punish Buttercup for a vague answer. - Master Adam.”

“Master, Buttercup volunteers at the local zoo when she isn’t in college. Before signing up on this website, Buttercup only had one online dom. Buttercup is 4’ 4.5”, to be exact. Lastly, Buttercup lives…”

Kathleen thought to herself how vague or close that last answer should be. Should she say Clearwater, Susquehanna Valley, or Western Central Pennsylvania? The first felt too close for comfort, and the last one felt a little too vague.

“... in the Valley of Susquehanna River - Your Buttercup.” Hitting send on the message, she immediately regretted that second to the last word.

~o~O~o~

Later, her high school friends, Zoe and Ann, picked her up in Zoe’s car. “So where are we going for lunch, girls?” Kathleen asked as she was getting in the backseat.

“I requested ‘Hanna Diner if that is okay with you?” Ann replied.

“Fine with me.”

Zoe changed the subject to college return plans and asked if Ann was still going to do volleyball this year, pointing out she was doing track again this year. “Kath, we can’t convince you to do any sport?”

“HELL NO, I would be mowed down,” Kathleen pointed out.

“How about an individual sport like gymnastics?” Ann asked.

Kath mentioned, “With what experience? This isn’t exactly high school.”

The girls quizzed Kath on why she didn’t do sports in high school, with Kath returning to her often-repeated excuse of a small body, shyness, and volunteering at the Zoo. Ann and Zoe just rolled their eyes at the well-rehearsed excuse that they had heard before.

Walking into the downtown Clearwater diner, after Zoe parked, the hostess asked, “Two adults, one kid?”

“No three adults,” Ann replied with a smirk looking down at the red with embarrassment Kath.

“Right this way, ladies,” the hostess replied, with not a clue she had done something wrong.

Seating them at a booth, she set three adult menus on the table and returned to her duties.

“What can I get you ladies?” The waitress asked.

“I will have your sloppy Joe and a small Diet Coke,” Zoe replied.

Ann requested a Diet Coke and a club sandwich when the waitress looked at her.

“And for you, young lady?” the waitress asked towards Kathleen.

“A small iced tea and hamburger slider,” was the reply, as Kathleen felt her face get warm again.

“When do Ball and Faith Colleges start back up? I am moving back in August Thirteen,” Kath quizzed her friends.

“I will be in Indiana in about a week later,” Ann answered.

“Here you go, ladies, two Diet Cokes, and for the cute princess, an iced tea,” the waitress interrupted.

Kath’s cup wasn’t like the other two cups. Hers was a hair smaller, with a lid. She just shook her head at getting a children’s cup. Going out was always an adventure with her, never knowing how she was going to be treated.

“Should we correct her?” Zoe asked, looking at the red-faced, short teenager.

Kath shrugged, knowing that it wouldn’t do any long-term good. “Anyways, Zoe?”

“Faith doesn’t start till the first week of September. My little beater and I will make the trip at the end of this month,” Zoe answered. “Where should we go this afternoon?”

Ann suggested the Zoo, which got a groan out of Kath and a nod of affirmative out of Zoe.

After finishing the lunch, the girls headed to the zoo. Walking up to the ticket window, Ann said, “Two adults and a kid, please,” causing Kath’s mouth to drop in shock.

“Nice try, girls. Hello Kathleen, three adults with the volunteer discount, right?” the lady behind the window asked.

“Hi Karla, I had no knowledge of this stunt,” Kathleen pointed out.

“I told you it wouldn’t work here, Ann,” Zoe said, pulling out the money from her purse.

~o~O~o~

After being dropped off at her house, Kathleen skipped up to her bedroom where her laptop was kept, excited that maybe her Master had replied. She was already thinking of him as her Master. There were three messages waiting for her at the site, two she ignored and one from her Master.

“My Buttercup, thanks for the information. Kneel down and answer some more questions that Master has: 1) What are you studying in college? 2) What college, or where is your college? 3) Are you going to be a sophomore this year?

Let your master tell Buttercup some stuff about himself. I am a Junior Lawyer in a law firm over in Bend. I live nearby in Riverville. With six years of experience of being a Master, I wouldn’t call myself an expert or a novice. Until your last message, I was sub-less for about a month. I now live by myself in a house I bought last year.”

Buttercup began to type, “Master, Buttercup is an Animal Science major with a Biology minor at Mountain College in Mountain. Yes, I will be a sophomore in college. Thank you for the information about Master. …” Thinking of all the creepy and icky messages she was getting on the site, it would be nice to move Master to email and/or Yahoo Messenger. “... If it would please Master, Buttercup would like to ask Master a question. -- Buttercup.”

With that being done, she logged out of the site without reading the other two messages and went to clean the house for her parents.

~o~O~o~

The following day before volunteering, Buttercup checked her notes on the site, hoping Master had replied because there had been no reply from him the previous night. She had a few messages piling up on the site. The second one from the top said it was from Adam Dale, which caused Buttercup’s heart to skip.

“Buttercup - After Buttercup does a curtsy, she may ask Master her question. Buttercup may or may not get her answer. - Master.”

After doing the required curtsy, in case of Master was omnipresent and could see in her bedroom, she began to type. “Master - this site has caused Buttercup great unpleasure. Buttercup would like to get away from the creepy and pedophile fantasy messages she is getting on this site. Buttercup would like to move the conversation to Yahoo Messenger and/or email.” She finished the message with her Yahoo and email accounts before finishing getting ready for volunteering.

~o~O~o~

She did her normal five hours at the zoo today in the reptile house, showing a garden snake since it was raining outside. She had another person showing a Chameleon next to her. Kathleen seemed to notice a pattern over the years when she was volunteering. Either she was in direct view of one or more staff members, or she was with another volunteer.

She bought a glass of peach tea she picked up in the kitchen to her bedroom. Returning to the living room, she gathered up the crates and bags for packing that had been accumulating there. Taking a second to boot up her laptop, she started to pack one of the supply piles that was spread around her bedroom.

Seeing the laptop was booted, she logged on to Yahoo, which rewarded her with an offline message from Ann but no friend requests from a Master.

Taking a break from packing, she checked her email. Mostly spam, but she noticed a message from [email protected]. Discarding the spam, she opened what she expected to be from Master.

“Buttercup - permission granted, Yahoo Messenger will have to wait till Master gets home. Master will agree that with your height, a lot of creeps are seeing the possibility of sexual fantasies being realized. With that, Master would like Buttercup to kneel in front of the computer and answer some more questions: 1) Does Buttercup want to be a sexual submissive or not? 2) Does Buttercup require pain? Master does not care which answer Buttercup gives him, but it lets me know what Buttercup is looking for in this relationship. -- Master.” The email continued with a long footer paragraph about lawyer-privileged information and other legalese.

Hitting reply, Buttercup typed, “*curtsy* *kneeling* Buttercup currently prefers a non-sexual relationship that isn’t pain-based. Buttercup would like to make sure that Master won’t get in trouble for using a work account. -- Buttercup.” With that done, she returned to her packing.

~o~O~o~

Since she packed so late, she didn’t check anything online last night before bed. Checking the next morning, she saw that she had a friend request from an Adam.Olsen on YIM, after hitting accept, she went to her email, which rewarded her with more spam, a message from her college, and another one from her Master. Setting the college one aside for later, she opened Master’s.

“Buttercup - Buttercup will let Master worry about Master. Buttercup will find a corner and place her nose in it for five minutes. Master notices that Buttercup on the site selected an offline relationship and wonders if Buttercup would like to take it to the next step. Master promises to take it nice and slow for Buttercup. -- Master” The email finished with the same lawyer legalese as the last message.

Tripping over a pile of college supplies, she put her nose in the corner. After what seemed like five minutes, she replied hesitantly to Master, “*Buttercup sticks her nose in the corner for five minutes* *curtsy* *kneel* Buttercup is fine with taking the relationship offline. Buttercup isn’t sure what the next step means. -- Buttercup.”

Making the assumption that Master wouldn’t have sent a message to the website, she never logged into the site again. Returning to the task ahead, she continued packing for college since time was getting short.

~o~O~o~

The next message she got from Master was actually an offline on Yahoo, “Buttercup - Very good for obeying instructions. I hope those instructions were done in real life, too. Master would like to put Buttercup under a contract. In order to do that, Master needs an address to send the contract for Buttercup to sign. Master may also send a questionnaire with the contract. -- Master.”

Buttercup yelped. She wasn’t sure she was ready for a contract or giving her physical address, but she replied anyway, “Master -- if Master can get the contract to Buttercup before August Thirteenth, send it to Kathleen Telgenhof, “ she continued by typing her address in Clearwater, “otherwise send it to RM 313, Whitlatter Hall, “ then typing the address to her dorm in Mountain.

Almost immediately, she got a reply, “Buttercup - expect it in Mountain, Master will need some time to compose it. What is Buttercup doing at this hour?”

“Buttercup is packing,” she replied.

“It is Ten O’clock. Buttercup will find herself in bed. My girl still has just under two weeks until she returns to college.”

Yelping, she replied, “Yes, Sir,” and told her other friends, “I am going to bed.” Crawling into bed with a delicious smile, she thought back to how she got this far so quickly, getting sent to bed by someone she had never met in person.

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos