Katie Ann - Chapter 19: Where we Going

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread By Jamie M
©2018-2019

~o~O~o~

Edited October 2023 & February 2024 to fix grammar issues.

~o~O~o~

Chapter Nineteen: Where we Going

Saturday morning, Daddie got Katie Ann out of bed bright and early. He changed her diaper while she was still half asleep after removing her nightie. He then dropped a pink t-shirt with a bow just below her collarbone on it.

“I want to get off soon, Princess. Can you finish dressing yourself?” he asked.

After she nodded, she was handed a flower-embroidered denim jumper to put on. Daddie left to go to his room to get ready. She found a pair of socks waiting for her on her bed, so she finished getting dressed for the day. She wondered what time it was. The sun didn’t look fully up yet. She wondered if Daddie purposely didn’t put a clock in her bedroom.

She questioned outside her room, “Daddie?”

A disembodied voice came up the steps, “Downstairs, Sweetie. Make sure you bring anything you want for your car bag downstairs with you. It will be a long ride to where we are going today.”

Following Daddie’s instructions, she grabbed the library book and headed downstairs. Seeing movement in the kitchen, she wandered towards it. It appeared to her that Daddie was getting breakfast ready for the two of them. Her bib was sitting on the back of the high chair, and the tray was removed.

He helped her up in the chair before strapping her in and putting the bib on her. Finally, he put the tray in place. “Where are your pills, sweetie?” he asked her.

“In the front pocket of my backpack, Daddie.”

He headed to the mudroom to get her pills. He soon was setting a pill on the tray, along with a sippy cup of apple juice. He set a plate of pancakes in front of her before grabbing his own plate and sitting next to her.

She started eating the delicious food while wondering where they were going. According to the clock on the microwave across the room, it was seven thirty in the morning. After she was done eating, her face looked like she painted her face with syrup. She sat patiently, waiting for her Daddie to finish eating.

After he was done, he attacked Katie's messy face before putting bows in her hair. Letting her down, both of them went to the mud room to put on shoes, with her sitting patiently for him to do hers. After her light-up tennis shoes were on, they went to the car. He opened the door for her to crawl into her car seat.

After strapping her in, he went to the driver’s seat and started backing out of the garage. After she grabbed her book from her car bag, she asked, “Where are we going, Daddie?”

“The Zoo, Princess”

With worry spreading across her face, she asked nervously, “What Zoo?” Katie asked as she looked at how she was dressed.

“I don’t think anyone, looking at how you are dressed, would think you are an adult right now, Katie Ann. Even your boss probably wouldn’t recognize you. But we are going to Pittsburgh, not Susquehanna Valley. The reason is because I know you would be too nervous to enjoy yourself. So relax, Princess,” he told her.

She told him, “Last time my friends and I went to the zoo, they tried to get me in as a child to tease me, but it didn’t work. They were told good try, and the lady selling tickets greeted me by name.” Thinking, she continued softly as if to herself, “Granted, some things were different then,” looking at her clothes again and feeling the bows on her ears.

She returned to her book to stop distracting her Daddie and let him drive safely to the zoo. About an hour and a half later, he told her that they were there. After they were parked and he got out of the car, Daddie stopped at the door opposite her, not her door first. Coming to her door, he unstrapped her. He proceeded to hand her a red ladybug rain jacket while saying, “Please put this on, sweetie. It is sprinkling.”

After putting her rain jacket on, she followed her Daddie hand in hand towards the entrance to the Zoo. Once they got to the entrance area, he paid for admission for one adult and one child. While entering the park, they paused in front of the stroller rental area. He asked her teasingly, “Do we have to get you a stroller?”

She wasn’t sure how to answer that. An actual seven-year-old probably would walk. Daddie was in control of her according to the contract. That was something that hadn’t been brought up in a while, and she didn’t want to break the illusion with the other people standing around.

He took her lack of answer as not wanting one, so said, “Maybe not. You are too old for one.” He took her hand to continue to where the animals were.

~o~O~o~

As they were walking through the giftshop to leave the Zoo, Katie Ann asked her Daddie, “Can I get something, please?”

“That depends on what you want, Princess?”

“That stuffed otter, and ...” she said, pointing at about a 15-inch long otter, and then after pointing at a pink t-shirt with a polar bear on it, “... that t-shirt, plllleeeaassseee, Daaddddiiiieeee.”

“Go grab your otter, and I will go see if the shirt is your size,” he told her, shaking his head as he headed to the shirt.

She gladly skipped to grab an otter and came back to her Daddie. He was flipping through the shirts, then pulled two out and held them up to her for size. “Would an XS or S be better,” he said to no one in particular.

Seeing a teenager who worked at the gift shop, he asked if they had a fitting room and got directed to a curtained-off corner. He headed there with shirts in one hand and Katie Ann in the other hand. Closing the curtain, he had her remove her jumper and then handed her the S to try over her other shirt. Deciding that it went on her a little too easy, he had her try the XS shirt.

“Ok, take that off, sweetie, and put your jumper back on. We will go with the small. Extra small is a little tight on you,” he told her. They head to the till to pay for the items before heading to the car. After she was strapped in, Daddie started driving through the city streets of Pittsburgh before saying we are here.

“Where is here, Daddie?” she asked when it looked like another parking lot.

“The Botanical Gardens, Princess.”

Leaving the car, they held hands and went to the big glass building. “One adult and a kid, please,” he told the lady behind the counter.

~o~O~o~

Katie Ann had really liked the Gardens, especially the children’s garden. After they were back in the car, Daddie started back to Riverville. They stopped for a happy meal for her mid-route. After they were back on the road, Katie’s book dropped out of her hands as she drifted asleep.

Daddie, having heard the sound of the book falling, looked back at her. When he saw Katie was asleep, he smiled at how cute she looked sleeping. He pulled the car off to the shoulder so he could take a picture of her and pick the book up so as not to ruin it. He was very careful not to wake her while he picked it up. Soon, they were back on the road, not that she would notice in her relaxed state.

Pulling into the driveway, he said, “Katie Ann, time to wake up.” Her eyes popped open as if she were a doll, and she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. “Morning, Sunshine,” he continued.

She looked around, surprised they were already home, and asked, “Did I fall asleep, or did you turn on warp speed?”

“Warp speed, Sweetie. No, you fell asleep, and I got the photo evidence to prove your cute state,” he said, getting out of the car to let her out.

After he unstrapped her, he picked her up and said, “It is time for you to become my rag doll again, Buttercup.”

He carried her directly upstairs, setting her down on the changing table and strapping her down. Turning to her closet, he pulled out a dress bag and set it on her bed. Turning back to her, he changed her bottom. After he took her shoes and socks off and her jumper and shirt off, he put her in the doll’s one piece, making sure her hands were in fists. He took her bows out and then zipped the headpiece shut.

Sitting Katie back on the ground, he put the rag doll outfit on her before hairpinning her wig on her. Directing her to the bed, he told her, “Be a good little doll while I go get the face paint for your face.”

Soon after he walked out of the room, Buttercup heard the doorbell going crazy. She could then hear muffled voices whiffling up the stairs. Footsteps up the stairs were the last thing she heard before she saw Mrs. Bullard and Owner walking into the room. He was just shrugging at her about the situation.

Mrs. Bullard addressed her, “As I told Adam downstairs, I am not stupid. A daughter doesn’t appear out of nowhere!”

~o~O~o~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I don't comment enough

Sorry about that. Anyway I'm still here and enjoying every chapter so keep it up. Also a cliffy??? Hopefully Mrs. Bullard is accepting of Katie Ann...

More please

This chapter was too short and ms Bullard showing up while Katie is in the middle of being transformed into a rag doll. So much trouble could be coming this way

EllieJo Jayne