Katie Ann - Chapter 56: Forced Study Break

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread by Teek

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Chapter Fifty-Six: Forced Study Break

Once again, Ally was woken up by a short period of sobs coming from the bunk below her. Similarly to previous nights, Katie was sleeping soundly when Allison peeked below.

~o~O~o~

Tuesday morning, Pearl Holt opened her front door to three police officers.

Lisa Harper said, “Pearl Holt, you are under arrest for the aggravated assault and kidnapping of Jane Doe, a minor.”

Pearl was expecting this would eventually happen and just willingly gave herself up to the cops.

Officer Lisa Harper was always happy when her suspects willingly gave up. She cuffed her suspect and led her to the officer's police car.

~o~O~o~

During lunch, Mrs. Schneider pointed out, “Katie, Laura saw you at school yesterday. How did they find you?”

“Daddie told them. I have a weekly counseling appointment with Mrs. Moore.”

Mrs. Schneider wondered why she was getting counseling at the Elementary School but then smiled down at the college student who was the same size as her seven-year-old daughter. Counseling at the Elementary School kind of did make sense. “Anyway, what can I get you to eat?”

~o~O~o~

Right after lunch, Katie was directed to their dorm room by Ally on Tuesday afternoon. The little girl was encouraged to lie down on the changing pad on the bed. Once she was lying down, the babysitter wasted no time stripping the girl down to her pull-ups. The pull-ups were swapped with a diaper before a pair of white tights with ruffles on the back were placed on her legs.

Katie was helped up by her roommate, and then she was stripped of the princess sweatshirt she had been dressed in that morning. A full green petticoat was dropped over her head before being held into a red plaid dress. The regressed girl didn't remember this dress or the petticoats being in her wardrobe, so she asked, “Ally, where did this dress come from?”

“I bought it right before lunch just for your dinner with your grandparents,” Ally told the little girl.

The regressed girl was spun around, and her green sash was tightly tied. She was helped into a pair of black mary janes before being told to go study for a few hours. Knowing better than to question the babysitter’s decisions, Katie just shrugged and grabbed the textbooks for the exam she had tomorrow. As Ally left for her afternoon exams, she smiled at the little one, all ready for the grandparents.

About one hour later, Katie received compliments from Holly about how cute she looked, “What is the big occasion, Katie?”

“Apparently, Ally decided I had to be in a Christmas dress for a date with my grandparents,” the regressed girl responded.

Holly smiled with a slight chuckle, “Well, you are a cutie pie like normal. Don't you agree, Claire?”

“Very much so,” Claire commented as she prepared to leave. “So, am I going to wait on you again at work tonight?”

Katie just shrugged her shoulders without saying anything and went back to her studying. About thirty minutes later, someone behind her gently folded her so her chest was on her knees. She felt the back of her dress pulled up before the waistline of the diaper moved. Her dress was restored before she was allowed to sit back again. She looked behind her and saw that Tiffany was standing there. Katie said, “I like you too, Sis.”

“Just checking your diaper, Princess,” Tiff explained.

The little girl just blushed in response. Big Sis then sat next to the regressed girl and did her own studies. Katie leaned her head against her sis and used her as a pillow.

At about four-thirty, Tiffany had her little sis pack up her books and led Katie to the big sister's dorm room for a change. Once dry, Tiffany ran into Katie’s dorm room to put the little girl’s backpack away and grab her coat. In no time, the little girl was in her coat and being led downstairs.

They hadn’t been downstairs long before Grandma Olsen walked into the Hall’s lobby. They greeted each other, and Grandma hugged her granddaughter.

“I just changed her,” Tiff stated. “Here are her keys and wallet. I am assuming her access card is in that wallet if you need it.”

The little girl nodded her head to the last statement.

“Thank you, Tiffany,” Granny said, putting Katie’s stuff in her purse. “I won’t need the diaper bag you have there, for I packed my own for Katie, knowing I’d need one.”

The little girl was just blushing up a storm. She tried to figure out who didn't have a diaper bag for her. There was Grandma and Grandpa Telgenhof, at least not yet. Aunty Alexa didn’t have one specifically for Katie, but she had one for Tina. Her Counselor certainly didn’t have one, but there was no way Miss Moore would change her. Katie at least hoped that would never happen. Of course, Aunty Brianna, too, but she was in Wisconsin.

Grandma said, “She will probably return sometime between nine or ten. I will text you.”

Tiffany acknowledged the information and turned to go back to the stairs. Grandma grabbed her granddaughter's hand and led her to the small gray SUV. After the little one was strapped into her car seat, Grandma got into the front.

“Good evening, Grandpa,” Katie greeted.

Grandpa turned to look at his granddaughter, “It appears our cutie-pie is wearing a Christmas dress.”

“Yes, Ally has been buying clothes for me,” Katie mentioned. “I think she loves taking care of me.”

Grandma asked, “Where should we eat during this forced study break.”

“Forced study break? Is that what this is?” the little girl questioned. “Oh, Claire asked if she was going to see us again.”

“How much have you studied?” Granny asked.

Katie touched her fingers, “Most of Friday evening and Saturday morning before the makeover. Daddie wouldn't let me study Sunday during the day, but I did study after I got to the dorm. Most of Monday except for when I was at counseling and shopping. And I’ve been studying since lunch today.”

“Yep, forced study break,” Grandpa affirmed. “You are seven except for a short time during dinner.”

Katie just blushed and nodded.

Grandpa parked at Red Lobster and was quickly releasing his granddaughter. He held her hand as they walked into the restaurant. Once inside, he helped Katie out of her pink polka-dotted coat.

Grandma told the hostess, “Party of three. If possible, we would like to sit in Claire's section if she is working.”

“Right this way,” the hostess said after grabbing a children’s menu.

When they got to the booth, Grandpa released the little girl’s hand before directing her into the booth. He sat next to her to block her exit. Grandma slid into the other side of the booth. Katie started to concentrate on her children's menu activities.

Claire showed up, “Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Olsen and Katie. What can I get you two to drink?”

Grandma responded, “Diet Pepsi for me, and he will have a regular Pepsi. She …”

Claire interrupted, “One Diet Pepsi, one Pepsi, and one children’s iced tea.”

Grandma acknowledged that was correct before returning to her menu.

Upon returning with the drinks, “All my coworkers are commenting about how cute your dress is, Princess.”

Katie, with a blush, said, “Blame my babysitter. She bought it today.”

Claire smiled, “You said that earlier when I saw you at your babysitter's house. What can I get you three?”

Grandma ordered for herself and then said, “Princess, over there, will have your popcorn shrimp with brussel sprouts off your children's menu.”

Shocked by the vegetable choice, Katie glared at her Grandma with a face screaming that the little girl didn't like brussel sprouts. However, she didn't make any verbal complaints. Claire was trying not to smirk at her cluster mate’s reaction to the regressed one’s dinner as she took Grandpa’s order.

When Claire left, Grandpa pulled out a folder and opened it up, “Kathleen, I made the changes you requested to your contract with Adam for his Christmas present. Look it over and let me know if it is what you were looking for.”

A wave of anxiety fell over Katie when she heard the Kathleen name. She put down the crayon she was using to do the maze on the kid’s menu and took a deep breath. In her head, she repeatedly told herself that she was nineteen. Trying to be Kathleen, she read the revised contract, “That will work, Grandpa. Do I sign it now or on Christmas?”

Grandpa, in his role as lawyer, said, “It is better when you both sign it at the same time.”

After putting away the folder, Grandpa smiled at his granddaughter, “So, Katie, was I correct that Monday wouldn't be a good day.”

“You were definitely correct. I had a hectic day yesterday. Including a counseling appointment, but I am sure you already knew that” Katie responded as she picked the crayon back up.

After Katie had finished some activities on her kid’s placemat, Grandma got Katie to show her the bruise on her arm, “Good, just a tiny black and blue spot now.”

Claire chose that moment to deliver the plates, “Here, Ma’am. Here you are, Sir. And there is the angel's meal.”

Katie ate all of her brussel sprouts, even if she did make a face with each one.

While Grandpa was paying, Grandma helped the little girl get her coat back on. Granny held her granddaughter's hand as they went back to the car. Katie was strapped back into the child's seat before the older lady got in the front.

Grandma turned around and asked, “Who do you still need to get gifts for, sweetie?”

“I got a lot of them done when Tiff took me shopping Monday evening. I still have Megan, Tina, Alexa, and, surprisingly, Daddie,” Katie held up one finger for each person. “I don't know what to give him except to wrap myself up and get under the tree.”

“I don't think that will work,” Granny said with a smirk. “I also would suggest Katie getting him one present and Kathleen getting him a different present.”

Grandma pulled out the girl's wallet and turned to her husband, “Better hit the Pennsylvania State Bank ATM, Tim. She only has twenty left.”

When they reached the drive-up ATM, Grandpa asked for the debit card and the PIN. After withdrawing two hundred, he handed his wife the card and money. Shortly afterward, they were pulling into the mall, and the little family went in. Once Grandpa had found a bench to plop himself down on, Grandma took Katie’s coat off and handed it to him.

Grandma Olsen was treating Katie like she was seven and offering gift ideas as they were shopping. To an outsider, it looked like a Grandma giving her young granddaughter gift ideas. Which is precisely what was happening. The only thing that the nineteen-year-old side did was indirectly pay for them.

“That would be a good gift for Kathleen to Adam. The band on his old one is getting worn.”

Katie heard the name Kathleen and tried her best to be nineteen. She wasn’t sure how long she could maintain this or if she had even pulled it off. Looking at the watch, it was excellent. It was not a Rolex at just a hair over fifty, but it wasn’t cheap either. Little girl Katie guessed it was probably something nineteen-year-old Kathleen would buy for Daddie, so she bought the watch. Katie hoped Grandma wouldn’t notice that she wasn’t able to maintain the nineteen-year-old self through the watch buying process.

The two stopped by Grandpa after getting the watch, and Grandma gave Grandpa all the bags. She then whispered something in his ear. Grandma directed her granddaughter toward the center of the mall again, where the little one was brought over to the line for Santa. Grandpa soon joined the two girls.

Finally, it was their turn, and Katie sat on Santa's lap. The little girl was trying not to smirk because all she could think about was the line from Elf, ‘You sit on a throne of lies.’

Santa said, “What is your name, Little Girl?”

Shyly, Katie gave her name. That wasn't an act because her shy side had surfaced for some reason.

“What would you like for Christmas?” Santa asked.

“An American Girl doll,” Katie shyly said before continuing, “and a trip to Disney.”

An elf behind a camera said her name, and then her picture was taken a few times. She was then helped down from the knee and given a small gift-wrapped box. Grandma directed the little family to another elf who was selling the photos. Katie watched Grandma get the older lady's own wallet out and hand over some money.

The small family walked to the movie theater to see what was playing. Grandma bought three tickets to the Polar Express, which conveniently started soon. With Grandma holding the tickets and Grandpa holding the little girl’s hand, the three went into the theater, skipping the popcorn stand.

~o~O~o~

After the Movie, Grandma took the little girl to the family restroom. A diaper change later, the small family headed back to the car. Once the precious little girl was strapped into her car seat, Grandpa started driving around town to look at the various Christmas lights.

Daddie only had two rules that she had to follow, whether she was Katie or Kathleen: her bedtime and doing homework promptly. On rare occasions, she got permission to stay up past her nine-thirty bedtime. It was now after that, and she hadn’t gotten Daddie’s permission, but she wasn’t calling the shots tonight. Since nine-thirty, the little one’s body, based entirely on routine, has struggled to keep the eyes open and look at the pretty lights.

When they were approaching a well-lit up house, Grandma turned around to point it out to her granddaughter, only to discover that the little girl was fast asleep in her car seat. She whispered, “She is asleep. Guess it is time to take her back to her dorm.”

Grandma texted Tiff to let her know they were returning and that Katie was sleeping. She also let the sister understand they had a few items to bring to the room. Tiff replied back, “99 percent chance she won't wake up. You will have to carry her to her bed.”

That is precisely what Grandpa did, while Ally, Tiff, and Grandma carried the other items. Grandma set the gifts under Katie’s bed. Her original contract and modification were placed on her desk. And the Santa gift was put on top of the Santa pictures also on her desk. Ally tried to undress the little girl, but Grandma shooed her away and did it herself. The girl was then helped into her Minnie Mouse footies before being tucked into bed. The bedrail was then raised before everyone left the dark room.

In the cluster, Grandma turned to Claire, who had recently gotten off work, Holly, Ally, and Tiff, “I probably won’t see any of you before Christmas, so I wish you all safe holiday travels.”

up
10 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yay!

I was hoping you would be able to post something now the site is back up! I'm genuinely curious about the contract modification, but I assume she's offering a full on adoption? Or maybe just a change to being something with always seven? Not sure how that works with what I remember of that other later side story you published about her.

Anyway, looking forward to more!!! :-)

Contract modification

You will find out about it when Adam finds out about it.

Sweetie pie . . .

SuziAuchentiber's picture

Sounds like Katie is finding it harder and harder to get back to Katherine - and why should she? Life is so much better being the sweet little girl she truly is ! What we would all give to spend another Christmas time as a six or seven year old with all the wonder of Santa and presents of dollies and pretty dresses and a loving family around you to play with!
Loving this story - hope you have a "spin-off" up your sleeve for when this episode ends !
Hugs&Kudos!!

Suzi