Katie Ann - Chapter 12: You Forget Article 9?

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread By Jamie M
©2018-2019

~o~O~o~

Author's Note: This chapter has some light language issues, I have properly flagged it for language.

Edited October 2023 & February 2024 to fix grammar issues.

~o~O~o~

Chapter Twelve: You Forget Article 9?

After Daddie woke Katie Ann up in her bed in the morning, she was led to the bathroom, where she was stripped naked and placed in an already-filled tub full of bubbles. While she was playing with some bath toys she found in the water, he was undoing her ruined updo from her sleeping on it. Finished with the hair, he turned to wash the regressed girl. He made sure to scrub her face well in case he missed any makeup last night.

She was told to close her eyes, and a bucket full of water was dropped over her head. He must have shampooed her hair three times, working it in well before putting some conditioner in her hair. By then, she looked like a drowned rat.

Helping her out of the tub, she was well dried, and her damp hair was wrapped in a towel. She was led back to the nursery, where he put another binder on her. He slowly pulled a green t-shirt that had Tinkerbell on it over her head, struggling a bit because of the towel.

After picking her up and strapping her down to a changing table, he took care of her padding. Ruffled socks with green bows that matched her shirt were the next to go on. He fed her feet through the leg openings of a pair of denim shortalls. He placed her back on the ground after buttoning the sides of her shortall and releasing her from the table. Looking down, she noticed that the outfit also had a Tinkerbell on the front of it.

After doing up the shortall straps, she was led back to the kitchen table in the suite proper. Again, she was purring as he blow-dried her hair, and then he braided it in French pigtails again. Soon, she felt bows against her ears again, too. He then put a pair of Princess light-up tennis shoes on her feet.

Putting a bowl of cereal in front of her, she was told to eat up. Daddie also told her she could play until it was time to leave after she ate. She went to grab the toddler spoon next to her while Daddie was tying the bib around her neck. Soon, she was telling Daddie she was done. She noticed Daddie was in the process of putting some stuff away from the large pile of things by the door. A large dress bag that she thought probably held the dress from last night was lying over the top of the carrier she came here in. The crate looked full, with her homework bag just barely visible in the door. So, she made the assumption she wasn’t going back to college that way.

Daddie came over and removed her bib and then escorted her to the door, telling her, “I will come and get you in an hour or two.” Once in the hall, she skipped quickly towards the playroom, running down the steps a little too fast. She had to sit on the bottom step for a few minutes because she felt a dizzy spell coming on.

One of the kids from yesterday came up to her and asked if she was okay. She answered, “Give me a minute to let my heart rate go down. I get dizzy if my heart rate gets too high.”

Her lightheadedness gone, she ran excitedly to the huge Duplo play table to play with them.

~o~O~o~

She was in the middle of making her third change to the marble run track when she had the feeling someone was standing behind her. Looking behind her, she saw it was her Daddie. She lisped, “Daddie,” while hugging him.

He told her, “We need to get on the road,” while taking her hand. She was led out of the pediatric wing, down to the lobby via the steps, and to a bathroom. Placing her on another adult-size changing table, he made her bottom dry. Once that was done, she was led to the valet stand right outside the main entrance.

“Sir Adam, your Escalade will be here soon,” the Valet told them.

When the blue Cadillac showed up, the valet opened the passenger back seat. Looking in, Katie Ann noticed there was a lavender car seat there. She assumed that it was for her, which was confirmed when Daddie helped her into it.

She expected him to seat belt her in. She was, however, surprised when Daddie strapped her in with a five-point harness. He took what looked like a plastic key with him after she was strapped in.

After he got in the front, he told her, “Katie Ann, there is a bag of car activities next to you, and next to that is a lap desk.”

She felt the car moving as she looked in the bag. There were two magazines inside it, the coloring book from yesterday, and a book that appeared to be a library book. She also discovered a pack of crayons and a box of colored pencils. The magazines were ‘Disney Princess’ and ‘Highlights for Children,’ and they were addressed to ‘Katie Ann Telgenhof’ at what she assumed to be Daddie’s address. She noticed the book was ‘Little House in the Big Woods,’ and it appeared to be checked out from the Riverville Library. Taking the lap desk, she grabbed the Princess magazine and a crayon and started on a puzzle in it.

They weren’t on the road for long when she heard Daddie shout, “Get out of the road, you big fucking dimwit!” Looking up from the story she was reading in the same magazine, she saw a large buck in the middle of their lane of the two-lane road. The deer saw no reason to move, apparently, and she soon felt the car swerve. The swerve caused her head to jerk sideways into the head protection that was prebuilt in her car seat. The harness prevented her body from moving, but the swerve had caused her reading material to go to the other side of the car out of her reach. She listened for the sound of a crash, but none came, which made her quite pleased.

Daddie, being very shaken up, pulled off the road when he came to a broad shoulder spot. Leaning down against the steering wheel to catch his wits, he jerked his head up when he remembered that his adoptive daughter was in the backseat. Turning around, he asked, “You okay, Buttercup?”

“I am fine, Daddie. My chair protected me, though my bag is on the other side of the car,” was her reply.

Giving her back the bag, he told her, “Let me take a few, then we'll be back on the road.” After taking a few minutes, Daddie continued driving. They may have been back on the road in maybe a half-hour when Daddie pulled into a McDonalds. After parking, he came to her side door and whispered to her, “How old are you?”

“Seven, Daddie?” She asked quietly, unsure.

He patted her head, “Very good, Buttercup,” he told her. Satisfied, he used the key to let her out of the car seat. Taking her hand, they went into order. He got her a girl’s chicken nugget happy meal with iced tea. She didn’t catch what he ordered himself. She was too busy looking at the big play area, complete with tubes, slides, and a ball pit. She felt a hand on her back directing her to a table near the play area.

She tried to claim ‘not hungry’ halfway through her meal so she could get to the play area faster, but it didn’t work. With a pout on her face, she ate the rest of the meal. After she was really done, Daddie removed her shoes after telling her she could play for about thirty minutes.

“Katie Ann, we have to get back on the road; we have some people expecting us,” Daddie told her as he put her shoes back on. After she was strapped in, they were back on the road. She grabbed the Highlights because she had finished the other magazine.

About an hour later, she was engrossed in the book when Daddie said, “We are at our destination, Katie Ann.”

She looked up to see she was at … HER PARENTS HOUSE?!?!?!? Knowing how she was dressed, she got very scared. She angrily shouted, “Why are we here? Get me the fucking hell out of here!” She tried to escape from the confines of the child seat, thrashing this way and that way. Any place but here would be better, even the neighbor's playhouse in their backyard. Try as she might, though, she was stuck in the chair.

“KATHLEEN ANNABELLE TELGENHOF, do I have to remind you about Article 2 and Article 9?”

Calming down, she shook her head violently, no, while pouting.

Releasing her from her prison, he held her hand firmly and went to the door her father had opened for them.

“Nice to finally meet you after all this talking. I am George, this is my wife, Marlene,” her father said.

“Adam and you, of course, know Katie Ann,” Daddie Adam said while shaking hands with both of her parents.

“Why the pouty face, sweetie?” Marlene asked.

“She isn’t too happy to be here. As a matter of fact, I think she is quite upset to be here. She was happily reading a book until five minutes ago,” Daddie Adam mentioned. “I think she was going to run and hide if she could get out of the car, weren’t you?”

Katie just slowly nodded her head.

Her mother asked her, “How would you get back to college without letting us see you?”

“I didn’t think that, though,” she admitted.

“Do you have a location to change her bottom?” Daddie changed the subject.

“I will gladly do it,” her mother replied.

“Cheers. Here is her diaper bag and her crotch unsnaps,” Daddie Adam mentioned, handing her mother a lavender diaper bag.

Marlene led her daughter to the little girl’s room. After the door was closed, she started interrogating her, “Are you happy with this lifestyle? Why the pouty face? Are you being mistreated?”

Katie Ann took a breath as she lay down on the bed and replied slowly as if getting her thoughts, “I am not being mistreated. Like my now Daddie said, I was quite happy with this lifestyle ‘til five minutes ago. As a matter of fact, it felt exactly right, and I was having fun. He dressed me up as a cat on Friday. That outfit's tail was the only thing this whole weekend. I really didn’t think you and my bio-Daddie would ever find out. Are you happy with me?”

“Okay. Just making sure you are not being mistreated. We’re happy as long as you are happy. I want you to call if you are being mistreated,” was Marlene’s reply as she changed her daughter. “I have to admit, I thought I was well done changing your diapers,” she teased. “Speaking about that, how do you like wearing diapers again?” she continued.

Katie could only blush as her mother snapped her shortall back up. “Strangely, I found I don’t mind them peeing. I find the solid stuff unpleasant, but I don’t have a choice in the matter,” she answered her Mommy. As she was being led back to the living room, she heard her Daddie George telling her other Daddie, “Thank you for sending us a copy of the contract,” which caused her mouth to drop open in shock.

Daddie Adam, seeing the regressed girl, instructed her, “Now that you are dry, you can stick your nose in the corner for your language in the car,” causing her to pout yet again.

“What are your long-term plans for her?” her father asked as she stuck her nose in the corner.

“I don’t mind you knowing, but I do mind her knowing. How about I tell you that when I call about the details this week. I will make sure the doctor's office gets the insurance card you just gave me.” her other Daddie answered, completely ignoring the fact she was in the room being punished.

She heard her father, George, confirm that was ok.

“As I promised you the first time I contacted you last month, I will keep you firmly in the loop about what is happening to Katie Ann,” her Daddie Adam said.

Katie Ann thought about how she got here, being punished in the house she grew up in. Not by her parents but by someone she met online. While her parents watched and allowed it without comment. It also seemed to her that her parents knew more about what was going to happen to her than she did. She knew she had no leg to stand on to complain about that. Daddie made the choices for her while she was with him. Like it or not, she felt pulled to him and would go to the ends of the earth to follow him.

“Dinner is ready,” her Mommie said from the kitchen.

After being told she could get out of the corner, she took her regular seat at the table. However, the bib she found around her neck was far from ordinary.

After her mother set a cup of peach tea in front of her, Daddie Adam asked, “What is that?”

“Peach Tea, it is her favorite,” her mommie said with a hint of questioning if she had done something wrong.

“I will allow it. Katie Ann, remember - two hands,” he answered.

After a dinner of spaghetti and meatballs and a small bowl of cookie dough ice cream for dessert, Daddie Adam mentioned they better get on the road if Buttercup wants to get to college today.

Her mother handed Daddie Adam a small stack of papers, telling him, “Here is some mail for her.”

Soon, Katie was strapped back in the car seat, and she settled back into her book for the hour long journey.

When they were back at the college, after letting her out of the car, she was handed her car activity bags. They then stopped at the back, where he grabbed her backpack and another bag. Taking her hand, the two of them walked back up to the cluster.

When she walked into the room, everyone was so shocked by her appearance that all their mouths dropped as a group. Katie Ann ignored them, opened her door, and found Allison doing homework in the room. She greeted her.

“Nice clothes and hair, Kath,” Ally mentioned.

“Thank you, I like them,” Katie said as Daddie put the two bags on her bed.

“OK, Katie Ann, I will see you in two weeks. Make sure that book gets back to me then,” Daddie told her as he hugged her.

After he was gone, she looked to see what was in the other bag and found where the stuff he took with him was. Looking in it, she found her phone, keys, both IDs, the mail her mother had given him, and a pack of girls’ Huggies pull-ups. Grabbing the book and her phone out of the car bag, she headed out to the cluster. She decided she would deal with the rest later.

~o~O~o~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That was one twist that I

Beoca's picture

That was one twist that I wouldn't have expected in a million years. Wow. This'd probably reassure Tiffany a bit, for what it's worth.

Twist

I am expecting the twist you are talking about is the stop for dinner. He actually been in discussion about her with them since he received the contract. They were reluctant at first, but he told them that if it wasn’t him, it would be someone else. He assured them that her wishes of no abuse will be followed by him. Many chapters in the future we get more information about this discussion.

{Highlight to read} We find out Katie’s and Tiffany’s thoughts next chapter.