Katie Ann - Chapter 30:Girl Scouts

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look 7 years old, but you're actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen's entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn't the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her how she looks, 7 years old?

By
Becky Reus

©2018-2019

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Edited October 2023 to fix grammar issues.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Chapter Thirty: Girl Scouts

The next morning a sleepy Katie was woken up by Ally, “Rise and shine little girl, it is time to get you dressed for school.”

After a quick diaper change, a white tee with orange long sleeves, with a unicorn and a few pumpkins on the front of it was dropped over her head. She was offered a pair of tan corduroys to put on herself, and some ruffled socks. After she was dressed, Allison sat next to her and put her hair into curly pigtails. Ally continued with tying two orange bows into the regressed girl's hair so that her ears were being tickled again.

Both of them soon headed downstairs, where they found Daddie gathering up Ally’s bags, and a few other items in the mud room. Katie didn’t recognize any of her items in the pile, except it appeared her laundry basket was being used as a convenient place to put multiple bags when she tried looking in the room before she was ushered to the high chair by her roommate.

After strapping Katie in the chair, and placing a bib on the regressed girl, Allison set a bowl of cereal on the tray, before getting her own bowl of cereal. After both bowls were done, and the little girl had drunk her sippy cup, she led her charge to the car after cleaning the messy face.

Allison was busy strapping her regressed roommate into her car seat, just as Daddie was putting the last bags into the back of the car. Heading down the road he asked her where he was dropping her off.

Allison said, “My first class on Mondays is actually the same class as Katie.”

“Okay, you will find your stuff in your dorm room, Allison,” Daddie said.

Ally tried to say thank you, but Katie was asking how he was going to do that. All the regressed girl got in response was Ally reaching back, and putting a pacifier in the little girl’s mouth. She then said, “Thank You, Adam, please keep in mind what I told you yesterday on the way home from church.”

“I haven’t forgotten about it, I am not sure if I will be able to deal with it this week, it may require me to order some stuff online, Allison,” Daddy said.

When they got to the building that both of their class was in, Ally got out of the car, and opened Katie’s door, before taking the pacifier out of the regressed girl’s mouth and putting it in her own pocket. She finally released the trapped girl, before both of them went to the back where Daddie was waiting with two backpacks. He handed Ally her backpack, before handing his daughter a pink Disney Princess backpack, not her purple backpack.

“Sweetie, I will pick you up directly from your eleven o’clock class at twelve-thirty to forty-five, you will find your college ID in the front pocket of your new backpack,” Daddie instructed his daughter.

“Where are my keys and my phone, Daddie?” Katie asked.

He answered, “You don’t need either one today, you are just going to be away from me for just under four hours, Sweetheart.”

Shrugging Katie just hugged him, before grabbing the hand that Ally was holding out for her, and with that, both of the girls went in for Literature class.

“Allison, is it bring your little sister to college day?” A fellow college student asked in the hall.

“In the spirit of the season, I have dressed my roommate quite young, since she lost a bet, but if you excuse me, if we dilly dally we will be late,” Ally told the student.

Seated in the classroom, Katie and Ally talked to their fellow students quietly while they waited for the professor to arrive. Soon she entered, and while facing the whiteboard, started with, “OK class, we will continue our discussion about Mark Twain we started…” before trailing off and staring at Katie, as she turned around, “... Kathleen is that you?”

Blushing Katie meekly said, “... last I checked.”

Shrugging the professor just continue with teaching the class.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

At twelve-forty, Daddie picked up Katie from where she was waiting for him. She soon found herself back in the car seat and started to read the book she found in the car activity bag, while Daddie was placing her backpack in the now empty back.

Once they were back in Riverville, after a quick stop at Wendy’s for food, they both went up to her bedroom to change her bottom.

“Sweetheart, why don’t you do your homework in the turret, before you go to Stacy’s house for Girl Scouts,” he said as he handed her the princess backpack.

“Girl Scouts?” she asked as she set up on the window seat.

“Yes, Stacy and Aunt Sara invited you,” he mentioned.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Katie packed her homework back up after she was done, and then took her backpack and the sippy cup downstairs. She didn’t find Daddie in the main parts of the house, so she screamed, “Daddie where are you?”

“Katie Ann Telgenhof, inside voice, I was in my home office. You can put your nose in the corner for screaming,” Daddie said coming into the parlour where she standing. She decided not to argue and just put her nose in the corner as requested.

While she was standing in the corner, she heard what sounded like a bus stop nearby. Soon after the bus left, she was released from the corner with, “Katie Ann, you may come out of the corner, go to the mud room, and put your shoes on, and then you can go next door. Let me know before you walk across the lawn, so I can watch you,” Daddie told her.

Walking to the office, she found Daddie on the phone discussing business. She patiently waited for him to be done, when he was, she told him, “Daddie I am ready to go next door.” She was escorted to the front door, where he watched her cross the two lawns. Ringing the doorbell, she was greeted by Auntie opening the door.

“Katie, come on in, Stacy is doing homework in the kitchen,” Auntie Sara said, as she let her adopted niece in. She continued with, “Adam always dresses you in the cutest outfits, Sweetie.”

“Thank you, Auntie, but Ally dressed me today,” Katie corrected her Auntie, as she walked towards her friend. She looked at the homework that Stacy was doing, it appeared the homework was two-digit addition math. “Eighteen plus fourteen is thirty-two, Bestie,” she told Stacy.

Stacy jumped, and said, “Katie Telgenhof, I didn’t see you come in, you scared me,” as she gave her best friend a hug.

“Kathleen Annabelle Telgenhof, let Stacy do her own homework,” Auntie said as she gave the regressed girl a quick swat on her padded bottom. The swat caused Katie to jump, and rub her bottom. It really just hurt her pride, there was no real pain. “Katie while Stacy is doing her homework, you can do your own homework,” Auntie Sara continued.

“My homework? I did my college homework already, Auntie Sara.”

“Not that homework, your second-grade homework, Katie,” Auntie pointed out, and she handed the little girl a stack of books.

Looking at the books, Katie saw that they were second-grade workbooks, specifically, math, reading comprehension, geography, science, and one simply called scholar. Flipping to the front of one of the books, she saw that the owner of the book had been pre-filled out with ‘Katie Telgenhof’. Shrugging she just sat down quietly, next to her best friend, at the breakfast bar.

“I want you to do ten pages, at least one page in each book, and I will be grading them,” she was told, as she was handed a pencil. As Katie was working on the first page of the math book, she felt Auntie playing around with her hair.

“Auntie, what are you doing?”

“Changing the color of your bow so it will match your new Girl Scout outfit when you eventually put it on,” was the answer received. After she was done, she told both girls, “I am going to grade my own students’ homework, let me know if you need help, or when both of you are done,” and walked out of the room.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

“Mommie we are done,” Stacy pointed out to where her mother was working. She handed her homework to her mother and waited while it was checked over.

“Very good, Sweetheart,” Auntie told her own daughter, before walking over to where Katie was waiting with her books. After receiving the books from her nieces, she checked them over also. Auntie told her niece, “Very good, Sweetie. Ok, both of you head up to Stacy’s room and change, Stacy your clean uniform is on the head of the bed, Katie, your new uniform is at the foot. I will be up soon to change your bottom.”

When Katie got to her friend's bedroom, she saw two brownie uniforms sitting on the bed. Going to the one that Auntie said was her, she started to change her blouse and put the skirt on. After that was done, she took a look at the vest, before putting it on. It had the normal starter items on it, with no badges earned. Lastly, she turned to face Stacy, who was dressed similarly to her, except for her friend who had a few badges.

When Auntie walked in the room, Stacy was sent downstairs while Katie’s bottom was dealt with. Katie noticed that the diaper bag was different than the one Daddie used, and having Allison’s weekend discussion fresh on her mind, asked, “Auntie? Did Daddie provide that diaper bag?”

“He offered to, but I bought everything myself, you are over here enough for me to need my own.”

“Why do you do it? I am technically not incontinent. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind diapers, but everyone has been jumping at the chance to diaper me.”

“I do it because that is who you are, and I love you for who you are. On the other hand, I seem to remember that you said your pull-ups are not staying dry at college,” Auntie said, helping her niece up.

Katie turned bright red, and not knowing what to say, just walked out of the room with Auntie to wait with Stacy downstairs for the other girls.

The two girls were not alone for long, soon other girls started to show up. When Becka showed up she asked, “Katie did you join Girl Scouts?”

“I am not sure,” Katie said, looking at Auntie she continued, “Auntie did I join this Girl Scouts troop?”

“I would love to have you, but I don’t think I or your mother can manage the hour journey one way every Monday, so will only join us on the rare occasions when your Dad is watching you on Mondays. sorry Sweetie,” Auntie said.

Katie mumbled quietly, barely loud enough for Stacy to hear, with a frown, “Which is almost never!”

Auntie continued, “Maybe if you enjoy this, I can help you find a troop at home,” which got a smile out of Katie. When all the girls had arrived, Auntie told them all, “Welcome girls, we are going to get started with the promise, before singing a silly song. Eventually, we will be walking to our previously scheduled volunteering at the nursery home, and finally, we will close back here, for your parents to pick you up. As you may notice, we have a guest today that you may have met on Saturday. Katie give everybody a wave, and everyone say hi to Katie.”

Katie just shyly waved, as a chorus of girls said hi to her, before joining the girls in the Girl Scout Promise she remembered from her past.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

“Do I have all the girls here in the lobby?” Auntie asked as she counted the gathered girls in the lobby of the nursery home. She continued with, “Nine troublemakers, I believe that is everyone, please group up into groups of three, and each group hold hands as we cross streets, like how we got here.” With that, she led the girls back towards her house.

When they got back to the house, there were one or two cars parked in the driveway, with patiently waiting parents in them. Auntie ignored them and led the girls towards the house, where she had the girls gather into a friendship circle as a closer. Once she officially closed the meeting she released the girls to their parents.

Katie just milled around until the rest of the girls had left before Auntie and Stacy escorted her to her house next door. She walked in the door, letting the Bullards in behind her, to find Daddie watching another sports game, which caused her to respond with her normal eye roll.

Daddie greeted them soon after they entered, “Hello girls, how well behaved was she, Sara?”

Auntie replied back to him, “She is always an Angel, Adam, well other than trying to do Stacy’s homework for her, but I quickly nipped that in the butt. Here are her clothes, and she probably is only damp. I changed her two hours ago just before the other girls showed up.”

Katie, while this discussion was going on, was blushing and rubbing her bottom, which was not missed by her Daddie. Handing her the bag, she was sent upstairs to charge into the pajamas she wore over the weekend. She returned downstairs to discover that the Bullards had left and Daddie was cooking dinner in the kitchen.

“Come sit down the food is almost ready, after dinner, we can find a Disney movie to watch, before your bedtime, Sweetie,” Daddie told her.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

One of my favorites

This story is a rare example of regression without the abuse and humiliation that is so common in this genre. There's nothing wrong with that, but I prefer stories like this one. Thank you for sharing it.

Agreed.

Beoca's picture

Even within AR, this is an outlier in how sweet and near-painless it has been while maintaining realism. Katie hasn't enjoyed every step of the journey, but she's enjoyed the vast majority (and the meeting with her parents was important). That this isn't through Hugglebugs or something of the sort makes it a more remarkable story. How many people in this story are not believable as real people? The list would be quite short (if there's anybody), and does NOT include Katie. Dwarfism is real.

Great to see another chapter!

Beoca's picture

Whatever floats your boat? Doesn't surprise me that that's how people reacted (based on my own college experiences), though I very much get the feeling that Ally was pushing it on this occasion (and trying to get reactions). Barring a peek into other people's minds, or details about the body language that neither Ally nor Katie have any reason to pick up on, that's the best we're going to get. So be it.

As far as Girl Scouts, that feels like it would be an absolute nightmare to figure out. Dealing with the legal side of a 19 year old in Girl Scouts feels like it's going to be such a hassle as to be not worth it. Adam IS a lawyer, though, so maybe. I do suspect his gender could possibly hinder him in trying to get through the hurdles to make it work, though.

Since we're now past the number of chapters you said you had written on the initial post (29), hopefully the writing process is going well!

Writing..

I am currently slowly writing chapter 36, and averaging 1 word a month, unfortunately. Real life is in the way, I haven't written for ages. Part of that problem is commitments, and part of the problem is the files are too big on google docs to write on my phone when I do have a chance. I am dealing with the last one by splitting it from 30 chapter sections to 5 chapter sections.

Grammarly complains if it is offered more than 10K sections.