Katie Ann - Chapter 23: Fastest Prize

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread By Jamie M
©2018-2019

~o~O~o~

Edited October 2023 & February 2024 to fix grammar issues.

~o~O~o~

Chapter Twenty Three: Fastest Prize

The following day, the two girls were woken up bright and early by Auntie tickling both of them. Sleep still in their eyes, they went downstairs. Again, like a sloth, to the table for breakfast. A bowl of cereal and some orange juice was set in front of each of the girls, and Katie was handed her pill. After breakfast was done, they were sent back upstairs to change. Auntie followed them to help the regressed girl with her bottom and help the girls get their dresses over their heads in the Curlformers.

Stacy worked on putting the supplied white tights on while her friend's bottom was changed. Soon, Auntie helped the girls put a full petticoat over their huge heads, and Katie was putting her tights on while Auntie was busy with Stacy.

Turning to the closet in the room, Auntie pulled out, what looked like to the regressed girl, brand new, matching dresses, except one was trimmed in pink, the other in light purple. Taking the pink one out of the clear dress shopping bag and removing the tags, she put it on Katie, then did the same with the other one with Stacy. After buttoning each of them up, she patted each of them on the bottom and told them to get downstairs so that she could work on their heads.

Auntie started on Katie's head first, removing the bonnet, before removing the tubes, exposing a head of curly hair. After spraying the girl's head with a nice dose of hairspray, she tied a large pink bow in her niece's hair. She was soon repeating the same stuff with her daughter's head. Soon, Stacy spotted a bow that matched her dress.

As Auntie was heading upstairs to join her husband in getting ready for church, Katie asked if and when she would see her Daddie. "He is meeting us at church, sweetie," was offered in reply.

The two girls played quietly till it was time to leave for church. Auntie got out of the closet identical white knitted cardigan sweaters for both of the girls to put on. The little blended family then proceeded to head to the car to go to church. At the church, the girls and Auntie were dropped off before Stacy's father parked the car. As Katie walked into the church, she saw her Daddie standing around chatting with other church members with a cup of coffee in his hand.

When he noticed her standing patiently by his side, he addressed her, "Hello Princess, did you have fun yesterday?" As he was chatting with her, he was helping her out of her cardigan. Katie started to excitedly tell him about her fun the previous day. When she was done describing her day, she was sent to keep herself occupied with Stacy.

Soon, Daddie was ushering both the girls towards the Sanctuary, towards a pew that already had Auntie and Stacy's father in it. Later, after they were released to the children's church, Katie was happy that she was learning the way toward her Sunday classroom. When the small group of young grade school kids got to the classroom, they wondered why the teacher had a package of toilet paper on the table. Heather, who hadn't yet seen the two girls today, asked the matching girls, "Are you sure you two aren't two sisters?"

Stacy gritted her teeth from laughing out loud because of being called a twin of her friend, who was actually over a decade older than her. Katie just shrugged and said, "Quite sure, though she makes an excellent sister," finishing with a smile towards Stacy. After sitting next to Stacy, Katie was handed a Halloween-themed coloring sheet.

After a short Bible lesson, the children were asked to form groups of three. Stacy and Katie ended up in a group with another girl, whose name was Jennie. Each group was handed two rolls of TP and told to pick one person to be the mummy, and they had five minutes to wrap them with TP. Before it was even over, Jennie, who was the smallest of the three, was wearing both of the rolls. As the first ones being done, they won one of the candy prize categories.

After they cleaned up the mess from the game, the children had a small snack before being released from the classroom. Katie led her friend back to their parents in the common room, where they were found with coffee cups in their hands, chatting to other members. Katie Ann let her Daddie know she was out of Sunday School before joining her friend on the bench to chat quietly.

Soon, Daddie was escorting the two girls to the parking lot and dropping off Stacy at her parents' car. After strapping Katie in her seat, he started driving towards what she thought was home since she couldn't see her stuff in the back. Once they were home, they went up to Katie's room to change her into casual clothes. Once her bottom was dry, she was changed into a white long-sleeve dress. The dress had an attached black skirt and a black cat climbing out of a jack-o'lantern on the front of it. She then put on the black leggings Daddie had given her, and her socks and princess tennis shoes, while Daddie changed his clothes himself.

She sat down on her bed to wait for him to finish while she looked around her room to kill her boredom. Something didn't look right. Something was different. Finally, it hit her. A giant teddy bear was looking at her from one of the turret window seats. Walking over to inspect it, she realized that it would be taller than her if it were standing. As she was looking at it, Daddie asked her, "Do you want to be inside that teddy bear again, Buttercup?"

Realizing that was why it was larger than her, her face turned bright red, and she shook her head and said, "Not today, Daddie."

"Good, the Bullards are expecting us for dinner," Daddie mentioned as he changed her bow to an orange bow before he led her next door for dinner.

During the dinner, the girls were asked if they were ready to carve their pumpkins after dinner. That question caused the group to be rewarded with two excited girls. After Stacy's Daddie had cleaned out the insides of both pumpkins after dinner, the girls, with a painting smock on to protect their clothes, were handed a kid-safe pumpkin carver. They were told to have fun carving their pumpkin. Katie decided to go with a traditional face on the pumpkin, especially after she tried to make the first cut. She jokingly tried asking for a real knife, but both her Daddie, who was supervising her, and Auntie, who was supervising Stacy, refused to provide one. Stacy's Daddie, on the other hand, behind the camera, just chuckled at the two girl's struggles.

After the pumpkin carving was done, it was time for Katie to get back to college. The two girls hugged goodbye, and Daddie carried her pumpkin home and set it next to the front door. Daddie led her to the Escalade. Then Daddie helped her in her child seat in the car before strapping her in with the five-point harness. She strained to watch him go to the house and get her stuff out of the house and put them in the back.

Sick of having a crick in her neck, she turned to the ever-present bag of activities next to her and saw that the latest Disney Princess magazine was in it. She grabbed it and a crayon, and got comfortable for the hour or so ride to college. She briefly looked up from the story she was reading in it to notice they were on the move.

Before long, Daddie was parking his Escalade in front of her dorm before coming over to let her out of her child's seat. Helping her out of the vehicle, they went to the hatch. He handed her the homework bag while he took her clean laundry and set her car bag that he was holding on top of it before closing the back.

Together, they walked up the stairs to the third floor before walking into the cluster. Katie Ann tried her door, and she found it locked.

While she was digging her keys out of her bag, Tiff greeted her with, "Hello, little sister," while smiling at her hair in curls and an orange bow.

Katie Ann smiled back at Tiff while struggling to unlock her door. After she finally got her door open, she let her Daddie in first before following him. He had put her laundry basket on her bed, and she set the heavy backpack next to it.

Bending down to hug the little girl, Daddie told her, "See you in two weeks. You will also spend Halloween with me."

Nodding, she said, "See you in two weeks."

Watching him depart, she set to work putting her laundry and a fresh supply of pull-ups away after setting the activities on her bed. Turning to her homework bag, she set that by her desk before digging out the library book from the bag on her bed.

Seeing Tiff was in the common room, Katie leaned against her like she was a pillow before cracking open 'On the Banks of Plum Creek.' The older girl's reaction was to put her arm around the little girl.

"Have an enjoyable time with your Daddie this weekend?" the ever-watchful big sister inquired.

"Yes, Friday homework; I went with Stacy to a corn maze and picked out a pumpkin on Saturday, today church as usual," was the answer before she returned to her book.

~o~O~o~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos