Katie Ann - Chapter 21: My New Toy

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread By Jamie M
©2018-2019

~o~O~o~

Edited October 2023 & February 2024 to fix grammar issues.

~o~O~o~

Chapter Twenty One: My New Toy

Katie was reading Anne of Green Gables and waiting for her Daddie to pick her up. It had been two weeks since she last saw him. He had told her he would be later today than usual because of prior commitments, so she had stopped for lunch after class. He soon came strolling in the common room. She got up to greet him before heading to her room to get her stuff. In her room, he took the Mary Jane shoes from the last Sunday she was with him, which she had set on top of her dirty laundry, and set them with her small collection of shoes. He grabbed one of her too big for her shoes left over from before she met him and set it on top of the laundry. After putting her in padding and a binder, he braided her hair in pigtails and then tied pink bows in her hair.

“Daddie, do you want the dress?” she asked.

“Is it dirty?”

“I only wore it one time and was very careful not to spill on it,” she told him.

“Let me see it, Princess,” he instructed her.

She got it out of her closet and handed it to her Daddie. After checking it for cleanliness, she was told to rehang it in her closet, but he asked to look in her closet. Checking her closet out, he selected a dress that looked the largest. He took that dress out of the closet, held it against her, and saw that the waistline of the dress had a good six inches of spare room. “One of these days, the two of us are going to go through your wardrobe, and you are going to try every outfit on, and we are going to replace the ones that don’t fit. This dress, for example, is huge on you,” he said as he placed the massive dress in the dirty laundry.

Katie could only look at her feet from where she was sitting on her bed. She knew if Daddie went through with his threat, she would lose half her clothes. Picking up her items, including her backpack, he started to the car with his regressed daughter following him.

The items in his hand were placed in the car. Then, she was strapped in the car seat. He then got in the driver's seat and started driving. She checked the activity bag for any treats and found the Green Gables book, the next Little House book, and the coloring book that had been there all along. She tucked herself in the Green Gables book to pass the travel time. Once she got to his house, she asked, “Daddie, can I do homework outside on the swing, please?”

“No, you may not. It is supposed to be windy tonight, but tomorrow should be nice,” Daddie told Katie. He set her backpack near the high chair. He then strapped her in it after placing her in it. As she was getting situated for her homework, she found a sippy cup in front of her and got her paci put in her mouth.

She heard the doorbell ring and listened to what sounded like Stacy’s voice asking if she was available. “She is doing homework, Stacy, and …” Daddie started and stepped onto the porch so that Katie couldn’t hear the rest. She thought he was gone a long time, though, as if he walked her friend home or was talking to her outside.

~o~O~o~

“Daddie, I am done,” Katie Ann said. He appeared out of nowhere, put a plate of grilled cheese in front of her face, and refilled her sippy.

“Eat up so I can try my new toy out on you,” she was told, and she thought he had a smirk on his face.

“New toy?” she asked.

“You will find out when I want you to find out, Buttercup.”

After she was done eating, he carried her upstairs and strapped her to her changing table. He stripped her naked except for her binder, and then she felt him stick something in her bum. It felt like the cat's tail had been placed in her again. “Daddie, what was that?” she asked.

“A health monitoring probe and a butt plug, Buttercup,” Daddie said and then made a zipping motion on her lips

Buttercup then found herself in padding again, and then she was helped into an outfit that looked a little big on her. It appeared to be some kind of furry outfit to her. She got a look at the inside of the attached closed hood. She didn’t see any opening for her face, but there was a ball attached to a tube about where her mouth would be and two tubes where her nose would be. She couldn’t tell if she could see or not from whatever this outfit was. He put the ball with the tube in her mouth. The ball basically gagged her, and then he carefully fed the other two tubes in her nostrils. When he zipped what sounded like four zippers, she discovered that she couldn’t see. She then heard what sounded like a vacuum running, and parts of her body felt like they were being inflated.

“Buttercup, this may feel weird. I have to stuff you to finish off your teddy bear costume,” he told her as he moved from section to section, rolling her this way and that way. He worked slowly, forcing what she assumed was stuffing into every nook and cranny. She assumed that this was something like the machine at Build-a-Bear but with multiple holes in the outfit. Once her head had been inflated, scratch that, stuffed, she saw that she could see out of it, somewhat. She couldn’t see sharp details. Everything was fuzzy and had a brown tint to it, but she could make out shapes and see light. It appeared to her that she was looking out of the teddy bear's glass bead eyes.

She couldn’t speak even if she wanted to, with the stuffed head holding her mouth shut and the gag ball preventing her tongue from moving. As a matter of fact, she couldn’t really move any muscles in the outfit. Thankfully, her breathing wasn’t hampered by the costume, thanks to her nostril tubes. She could do without the plug in her bottom. That was like that stinking tail again. She felt herself being picked up and carried upstairs to some room. She couldn’t make enough details out in the fuzziness to determine the room.

She heard what sounded like the room door being closed, and then she just sat immobilized, losing track of time. Later, she heard movement and saw the room brighten up. She thought it looked like Sir’s room, but it was still too fuzzy to be sure. Soon she felt him doing something with her padded face and then heard a command to suck. She sucked on the ball and found what tasted like apple juice coming through the tube in the ball.

After her drink was done, Buttercup felt Sir removing whatever he attached to her face, and she was turned on her side. The room became dark again, and she felt arms hugging her, and soon, she drifted asleep in the darkness.

~o~O~o~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Human Teddy Bear

Beoca's picture

I’ll be interested to see what comes next. This is a tad of a bizarre idea, and I imagine it isn’t going to be Katie’s favorite. But I suppose that we will find out.