Katie Ann - Chapter 18: Read With You

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread By Jamie M
©2018-2019

~o~O~o~

Edited October 2023 & February 2024 to fix grammar issues.

~o~O~o~

Chapter Eighteen: Read With You

Friday found Katie in her room gathering up her dirty laundry and homework while she waited for her Daddie to pick her up. She placed her keys, IDs, and phone in her homework backpack pocket and then locked the remaining bits of her purse up. The little girl kept thinking she was forgetting something. Finally, it dawned on her, “Pills, dummy,” she said to herself. She dug her pills out of her purse and then relocked it up. She put the library book that he got her in the activity bag. After that was done, she looked around and decided everything was gathered on her bed.

She grabbed the ‘Gone With the Wind’ book she checked out of the library yesterday and sat in the mostly empty cluster to wait for her Daddie. She was glad to see Tiff wasn’t here to babysit her today, hopefully eating in the dining room instead.

He came strolling into the lobby about fifteen minutes later, coming over to where she was sitting. Kissing her on the forehead, as he looked her over, he said, “Hello, pretty Buttercup, ready to go?”

“Everything is on the bed, Daddie,” she answered as she got up and headed to the dorm room with him following her. In her room, she set her book next to the stuff on her bed.

“Other than way too big for you and bumps on your chest, your outfit is fine to travel. We just have to deal with a few items. Lay down, sweetie, so we can,” he told her as he dug into the bag he had brought with him.

She laid down as her Daddie took her pants off to take her pull-up off. She soon found herself in a diaper again before her pants were put back on her. He then helped her into a binder before putting her shirt back on. After he helped into a sitting position, he asked, “What book are you reading this time, Princess?” while he was putting her hair in pigtails and bows.

“‘Gone with the Wind,’ Daddie,’ she answered with some questions in her tone.

“It is a classic book, but a bit on the racist side. I was being extremely nice with that statement. Seeing it is aimed at adults, I would prefer you leave it behind, Buttercup. The reading level is too high for your current age,” Daddie told her, setting the book on her desk.

Katie Ann nodded with a slight pout while standing up from her bed. After her Daddie grabbed her items, she followed him out the door, making sure it was locked. Down at the car, he put the items in his hands in the back before strapping her in her seat. He set her activities bag next to her before getting in the driver's seat.

Looking in the bag, she found the coloring book and a ‘Little House on the Prairie’ book, but no magazines again. She decided to color this time in her coloring book, on top of the lap desk, while she was traveling. Looking up, when she felt the car stop, she saw they were at Pizza Hut.

They walked together in the restaurant after he got her out of the car. He addressed the hostess and said, “Two for the buffet, please.”

The hostess, who was also their waitress, asked, “How old is she? What do you want to drink?”

“She is seven, and we will both take an iced tea,” he answered.

After they sat down, Daddie helped her to get a few slices from the buffet before getting a plate himself.

~o~O~o~

Heading back to the car, he helped her in her seat. He then strapped her in the harness and then returned back to the road. Before she knew it, they were pulling into the driveway of Adam’s house. She was soon released from the car seat. Then, they stopped in the mud room to remove their shoes. She felt him patting her bottom as if he was checking her diaper.

Finding her bottom not so problematic, he told her, “It is homework time, little girl. You can either do it at the table like last time or in your bedroom.”

“Can I do it in the turret, Daddie?” she asked.

Handing the backpack to her, he told her that was fine with him; he would do her laundry while she was doing her homework.

She walked up to the turret in her room upstairs and planned on lying down on one of the window seats. She was in the process of grabbing a book to be her desk when Daddie walked in the room with a sippy cup of iced tea for her.

She settled down to do her homework and watch the world go by. She happened to notice a school bus dropping Stacy off out of the window as she was working on her homework.

~o~O~o~

After she was done, she put her homework away and went down to find Daddie. She found him watching yet another sports game in the parlour, causing her to roll her eyes again. “Daddie, I am done,” she told him.

“Ok, Sweetie, oh, mail came for you. It is on the dining table,” he told her.

She went to the dining room and looked at the table, where she found a new Highlights magazine waiting for her. Taking it, she headed back to her Daddie. “I noticed a porch swing. May I go outside, Daddie, pllleeeaaassseee?” she asked with puppy dog eyes.

Chuckling, he said, “Yes, you may, ‘til dinner. You didn’t have to lay it on so thick, Buttercup.”

She realized that she would like a crayon for her magazine, so she ran upstairs to get one.

“WALK!’ came a disembodied voice up the stairs behind her.

Crayon in her hand, she walked slowly and angelic back down to where she left the magazine. She opened the front door and sat herself on the porch swing to read her magazine. Daddie told her, “I will come to get you when it is time to come in for dinner,” as he closed the door behind her.

She hadn’t been reading for long, lying on her belly, when she heard footsteps. Looking up, she saw that Stacy was walking across the porch. With a little wave, Katie said, “Hello, Stacy,” as she sat up to make room for the other girl.

“What’cha got there, Katie?” Stacy asked as she sat next to Katie on the bench.

“My Highlights, which arrived today,” the regressed girl answered.

“I love reading that at the doctor's office. Can I read it with you?” Stacy asked.

Cheerfully, Katie told her, “Yes, you may,” as she gave Stacy one side of the magazine, and she took the other side. The two of them read it as if it was a songbook. “I saw you get off the school bus while I was just starting my homework,” she told her friend.

“You don’t go to my school, do you?”

“No, I don’t. My Daddie picks me up from my school every other Friday.”

“Where do you go?”

Katie Ann, expecting this question, had been wrecking her brain to come up with a believable answer. She started to open her mouth to give the same answer she gave the hairstylist the last time she was here. At that time, Daddie opened the door with a tray in his hands. She thought to herself, “Saved by the bell.”

Setting it on a table on the porch, he turned around and jumped when he saw two girls looking at him instead of the one he was expecting. “Hello, Stacy, I wasn’t expecting you. Would you like to join Katie Ann for Mac & Cheese for dinner?” he asked the neighbor girl.

“May I please, Mr. Olsen?”

“Run home to make sure, then come right back.”

While Stacy was running home, Daddie switched out the silverware and took the lid off Katie’s sippy cup. After she returned, Daddie gave the neighbor girl a tray of food. Soon, the three of them were munching food around the porch table. The two girls were in constant giggles as if they had been friends for a long time.

After dinner was done, Daddie cleaned up the trays, and the girls returned to the swing to finish the magazine, still in constant giggles. When it started to get dark, he came out to the porch and sent Katie upstairs to put the nightie he left on her bed on. Meanwhile, he walked Stacy home to make sure she got there safely.

His daughter was sitting on her bed in her nightie, kicking her feet nervously, almost like a puppy with her tail between her legs, when he came back in the room. He asked her, “What is wrong, Princess? You look like you are going to be sent to the slammer,” as he lifted her on the changing table.

Slowly, as if composing her words, she said, “I am sorry I became friends with Stacy. Am I in trouble for it, Sir?’

Patting her on the head, he said, “You did nothing wrong; it would look wrong if you avoided her. Let me deal with any fallout that might arise. So don’t you worry your little angelic head about it, Princess,” as he changed her diaper.

She found herself being picked up and set in her bed. “You have about an hour before bed, Sweetie,” he said.

“Where is my library book?” she asked.

“In the mud room, in the car bag,” he started as she ran out of the room. He continued to her, departing back, “next to your backpack.” He finished with a scream of “WALK!”

She crept back to the room with an innocent smile on her face with her library book. Sitting next to her, Daddie, who was still on her bed, she quietly said, “Sorry.”

“You sure like to run now that you don’t get dizzy when you do it,” he told her.

That startled her. She hadn’t thought about the lack of health problems the few times she ran today. Her pills must be working. Not knowing what to say, she laid down on her bed and cracked open the book.

Returning about an hour later, he tucked her in her bed after removing her bows. After kissing her forehead, Daddie took a book off her dollhouse headboard and started to read it to her.

~o~O~o~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another solid chapter

Beoca's picture

And... the masses promptly look back to try and figure out where Stacy goes to school (and most importantly, if that happens to be Clearwater Elementary).

Beyond that, things seem to be going fine. Katie has settled into this. I still am wondering about how the other twelve days of each two weeks are being impacted. As a side note, it is good to see that the pills are helping her out.

Stacy’s school

I can answer that, Stacy goes to Riverview Elementary in her town. Clearwater (and it’s Elementary school) is a hour plus drive away on a good day.