Katie Ann - Chapter 46: Is Katie Upset

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look 7 years old, but you're actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen's entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn't the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her how she looks, 7 years old?

By
Becky Reus

©2018-2023

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Chapter Forty-Six: Is Katie Upset

Sunday morning, Molly, Ally’s sister, woke the two younger girls up. Well, one was technically two years older than their new babysitter. Stacy was directed into the bathroom to brush her teeth. While that was going on, the new babysitter told Katie to lie on the changing pad. After removing the footie, the diaper was quickly removed. Any hopes of the short teenager of getting away with a pull-up today were swiftly dashed.

As Molly taped the last tape, Ally walked back into the room. Seeing her sister, the older girl said, “Oh, I would have gladly got that, Sis.”

“Ally, can’t I wear a pull-up today? I am supposed to be the college student this weekend,” Katie complained.

With a snicker, Ally said, “Apparently, my sister vetoed that choice. We wouldn’t want to waste a diaper.”

Molly said, “I can be a babysitter too for the cutie pie.”

“Fine, you are changing her today, Sis,” the older sister instructed.

While this was going on, Stacy had walked back into the room. Ally sent her roommate into the bathroom in just her diaper to brush her teeth.

The actual seven-year-old was handed panties and tights to put on. While that was being done, Ally opened the dress bag to reveal the Christmas dress. Seeing the red dress that Stacy had worn last week, the college student exclaimed, “Cute! It matches Katie’s!”

While Stacy was being dressed in the dress by Ally, Molly was helping Katie put her tights on. The sibling then got the little girl’s green dress out of the closet and helped her into it. Once both sashes were done, the twins were asked to each sit on a desk chair. Both of their hair was put into a high ponytail, the now regressed girl by her new babysitter. Ally was tackling Stacy’s hair.

Ally started to curl each of the girls' ponytails, making sure to saturate the curls with hairspray. A ribbon matching their dress completed the look. Once black Mary Janes were on their feet, they were encouraged to wait in the cluster while the older girls got ready.

Katie entered the cluster to find Megan dressed identically to Stacy, playing Guess Who with another sibling. This weekend wasn’t going how she envisioned it. True, she was having a blast. Her sibling was having a blast. But she was supposed to be THE college student. Instead, she had an ID bracelet, just like all of the rest of the siblings. The majority of the time, she was dressed identically to her best friend. She sure didn’t even look like a college student, even with these small bumps on her chest.

Juliette asked, “Are you three sisters?”

Katie answered, “Technically, I am not related by blood to either of them. But adoptively, Stacy is my cousin. Megan is also my cousin by adoption. Stacy and Megan are not related.”

Stacy corrected, “Mommie is very adamant that Megan call her Aunt Sara outside of school.”

“I guess that means Megan and Stacy are cousins by adoption, too,” Katie pointed out.

Juliette asked, “What is so special about school?”

Stacy answered, “Mommie is Megan’s teacher.”

“Oh,” Juliette said.

Katie continued, “You know the guy who comes to get me every two weeks, Juli? The one I call my Daddie?”

“Yes?” Juli said.

Katie explained, “Megan is his actual niece. Stacy is his neighbor. He is the base of this tangled web.”

“Oh,” Juli said, nodding but really still confused.

They were interrupted by Tiffany coming up with Megan’s purple coat. The two best friends were encouraged to head to Ally, who was holding two pink coats, one with polka dots.

Once prepared for cold weather, the sextuplet headed for Reynolds with some other cluster mates joining them for the walk to breakfast.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

After breakfast, the three girls who matched and their guardians headed to the college chapel. Katie thought this chapel was better than her church at home or Daddie’s home. This one was more praise and worship style, an impromptu style. Where Daddie’s and home were structured, she guessed you could say standard church style. Granted, at Daddie’s, she had never been in the church for the second half. The three girls did get many compliments on their dresses.

Mel from one of her classes said, “Looking good, Katie. You should wear cute dresses to class, too.”

Ally got a smirk on her face.

While blushing, the trying to be a big girl said, “Thank you, Mel and Ally, don’t you dare.”

“I will dare if I want to, little girl,” Ally told her roommate.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

After chapel, the six slowly headed back towards Whitlatter. Tiffany was looking in the booklet for stuff to do. Most of the items they wanted to do during the weekend happened yesterday. The comedy show was happening again, but they saw that yesterday. And got the teddy bear for doing it. There were movies planned, but the G-rated one had already started. The next one was PG-13, so that was out of the question. The carnival was still happening, but again, Megan’s wig. It was better to not go than to have to discourage the youngest from jumping around. Plus, the three youngest girls were not dressed for a carnival.

On the way back to the dorm, they used the Student Life Center as a shortcut. There was a caricature artist, another face painter, and someone making silhouettes inside the center. The first two had humongous lines. The last one was the shortest and most manageable. Or it was short until six girls got into the line.

Megan was the first to sit on the chair. The kindergartener found it extremely hard not to fidget while the lady looked at her from the side. Soon, Tiffany accepted a black side view glued to a white sheet of paper.

While Stacy was getting hers done, the lady said, “Twins. I really should have cheated and cut two at the same time.”

But that isn’t what the lady did. Instead, Katie got her own visit on the chair. The older girls were strongly encouraged to take their own time on the chair. They were originally just planning on doing the three young girls.

Six silhouettes in hand, they continued on the way to their cluster. Katie jumped as Molly did a discreet diaper check halfway to Whitlatter. She was used to diaper checks by now, but she really wished people would warn her so they didn’t surprise her.

When they got back to the dorm, Molly grabbed Katie’s hand. The babysitter said, “You need a diaper change.”

Meanwhile, Stacy was searching under the television for a puzzle to do. She found a five-hundred-piece puzzle of a waterfall. Returning to the table, she had Megan help her with the puzzle.

Soon, the regressed girl had returned with a dry bottom. She again had her pull-up request denied. The teenager who looked older was insistent that the younger one was going to be in padding today.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Most of the Olsen extended family was gathered around the dining room table in the Olsen family home. Dinner was already done, and Tina had been excused to play.

Alexa said, “Look at this cute picture Tiffany sent me of Megan.” She proceeded to show the family a picture of her oldest daughter in the pink flower costume running during duck duck goose. The young girl had a huge smile plastered on her face.

Adam said, “Tiffany also sent me something. It was a YouTube link. I glanced at it, but the video was almost an hour and a half long. I didn’t have time. Do you think we can watch it on the main television?”

Tim Olsen said, “Sure, I do have it hooked to my computer. It is more for when I am teleconferencing.”

Adam started the YouTube video. They couldn’t figure out why Tiff would send the link for the first twenty-five to thirty minutes. Then the comedians asked for volunteers, and he said the “Twins in the front row.” The family looked at each other. The family's suspicions were confirmed when Stacy and Katie walked on stage. For almost fifty minutes, the Olsen family was laughing up a storm. Even Tina had stopped playing to watch the video.

While watching the Human Puppet act, Alexa asked if Katie was upset. Adam answered, "No, her blush switch is broken. I think she is actually enjoying herself if you ignore the embarrassment. She is probably conflicted. Her two sides are at war with each other. Her submissive side LOVES this. Someone else was treating her like a doll. She isn't embarrassed that she is a human puppet.

No, she is embarrassed because she is on stage. Her shy side freaking HATES the fact she is on stage in front of an audience." He paused before continuing, almost as an afterthought, "And Stacy looks like she is having a blast."

When it was over, Adam said, “I need to send this to George, Marlene, and Sara.”

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

The 31? cluster, but especially the sextuplet, spent most of the day hanging around the cluster, except for going to the dining room. The younger girls were kept in their dresses until it was time to go back to the Student Life Center for another jammie party. This time, the treat was cookies instead of ice cream. The entertainment again was college students reading bedtime stories. Two stories later, again, Ally led the sextuplet back to the dorm so as not to miss bedtimes.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed.

I am currently writing chapter 65 of this story.
Surprise Offer 2 is 24 timeline days from completion. -- Thanks Becky

up
22 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Fun story

I am enjoying this story. I wasn't sure if it was something that I would like, but I have found that I do. Looking forward to more.

Jeri Elaine

Homonyms, synonyms, heterographs, contractions, slang, colloquialisms, clichés, spoonerisms, and plain old misspellings are the bane of writers, but the art and magic of the story is in the telling not in the spelling.

Thank you

Thank you for your kind words.