Katie Ann - Chapter 59: Angel Redux

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread by Teek

©2018-2024

~o~O~o~

Author Note: Sorry about the delay in posting. I have been very very very busy else where to get chapters ready.

~o~O~o~

Chapter Fifty-Nine: Angel Redux

Katie was being dragged down the hall again by Pearl Holt, who was saying go to your classroom! She again was pleading that she didn’t go to that school when she suddenly woke up with a scream. She looked around, and the room was dark. She was crying her eyes off, and she went to reach for a teddy bear when she remembered that she was in a crib. Sitting up in her crib, she rocked back and forth.

The room lights suddenly came on, and Daddie walked to the crib, saying, “Are you okay, Buttercup?”

Buttercup said, “No! I had a nightmare where that evil lady was dragging me down the hall again.”

Daddie dropped the crib side and picked up his daughter, “You are all sweaty, sweetheart.” He removed the soaked footie before putting on the plaid nightie the regressed girl had gotten on Thanksgiving. He then carried her to a rocking chair in the room. He allowed her to have the teddy bear that she was reaching for as they went to the chair. Popping a pacifier in her mouth, he gently rocked her back to sleep. The little girl started to suckle the pacifier the minute it was in her mouth. After about fifteen minutes, his daughter was back asleep, and he placed her back in her crib. She looked so peaceful, hugging the cream teddy bear and suckling the pacifier. After raising the crib side again, he tip-toed out of the room, turning the light off in the process.

~o~O~o~

Saturday morning, Katie woke up trying to remember how she got in a crib sucking on a pacifier. As the sleep daze dissipated, she slowly remembered she went to sleep with the crib sides up. As for the pacifier, she couldn’t remember where that came from. When she sat up, she was also surprised that she wasn’t wearing the footed jammies she wore to bed. She hugged the teddy bear, sitting quietly in the crib. She found she didn’t really mind the crib or the pacifier, but she wasn’t going to admit that to anyone. Not even Daddie. She was just fine being seven. She didn’t need to be an infant too. She wasn’t sure what time it was, but daylight was peeking around the shades in the window.

Daddie walked into the room right after she sat up, almost like there was a baby monitor in the room. She looked around the room from her crib to find precisely that sitting on the table right next to her. He dropped the side of the crib and picked her up: pacifier, teddy bear, and all. She was placed on the changing table.

As he was stripping, he asked, “How did my Buttercup sleep after her nightmare?”

“Nnghhmrrm?” Katie asked.

After removing the pacifier, Daddie said, “Let's try that without your pacifier. I didn’t understand you.”

Katie asked again, “Nightmare?”

Daddie said, surprised, “Oh, you don’t remember having the nightmare?!? You woke up with a scream at about two a.m. I changed your soaked footie and rocked you back to sleep.”

Katie shook her head. She asked, “Is that where the pacifier came from, too?”

“Yes, I figured you would lose it the minute you fell back asleep,” he said. He pointed out, “But it was still in your mouth when you woke up.”

He picked up the naked girl, sans the teddy bear, and headed to the bathroom. She was dropped into an already-prepared bubble bath. She was handed some toys to play with before he walked out. He returned fifteen minutes later and started to wash the girl. After the body was clean, he poured buckets of water over his daughter's head before using mint-scented shampoo on her. A few more buckets of water later, she looked like a drowned rat. He pulled the plug on the water before picking her up and drying her off with a very fluffy towel before swaddling her with it.

Daddie wrapped the soaked hair with another towel. The girl was carried back to the nursery to put a diaper on her. She was unwrapped before being diapered. A pair of her white ruffled tights were placed on her. She was helped into the sitting position before a bra was placed on her. After unwrapping her auburn locks, He carried her back to the bathroom and attacked her hair with a hair dryer.

He braided her hair into pigtails once it was damp. She felt ribbons tickling her ears again. Daddie stopped out of the room and returned with a dress bag that Katie thought was familiar. He also had a petticoat, which was promptly dropped over her head. When it was opened, she saw it was her red taffeta dress she wore to the Nutcracker. Her red matching mary janes was placed on her feet to complete the outfit.

She was escorted out of the room to the hall with her hand held. Daddie walked down the hall towards the play area. They walked right up to Sally, who was swinging. The new friend was dressed in a red dress with Christmas scenes embroidered around the hem.

Daddie said, “Sally, have you eaten?”

Sally said, “I usually get room service because I am not allowed to leave the wing unescorted. But no, I haven't eaten yet.”

Daddie told Sally that she was to come off the swing and walk up to him. When she did, her hand was grabbed, too. The group of three headed towards the exit. Sally looked nervous being directed around by a guy she really hadn’t interacted with before.

Down in the cafe, Katie was told to sit on one side of a booth and Sally on the other. Daddie sat on the same side as his daughter. He requested a bib just for Sally since he already had his daughter's bib.

“The tiny Little will have just one of your pancakes with bacon. The bigger Little will have your Little’s pancakes with bacon. Both of them will have your house punch in a sippy cup. I will have a western omelet with wheat toast and a black coffee,” Daddie ordered.

Katie said, “I guess you were approved by Daddie yesterday after I went to bed.”

“I guess I was,” Sally smiled. “That is a nice dress you got on, my friend.”

“Thank you, yours is pretty too. Will your Daddie or Mommie care that you are here?” Katie asked.

Sally shook her head, “I don’t have a Daddie or Mommie. I have never left the Little’s wing before. I am stuck until someone comes to release me when it is time to check out.”

Katie’s conversation with her new friend Sally held her attention enough that she didn’t do any of the things on the activity sheet in front of her.

After talking some with Katie, Sally turned to the man sitting across from her, “What do I call you, Sir? I can’t really call you Katie’s Daddie.”

“Sir is fine. Uncle Adam is fine too,” Daddie said.

Sally responded with a smile, “OK, Uncle Adam.”

Sippy cups were sat in front of the girls, and the meals soon joined them. But they got intercepted by Daddie, who cut up both of the meals before passing them to the girls.

After dinner was done and two faces were cleaned, Daddie led both of the girls to the front desk.

The lady behind the counter said, “Can I help you, Sir Adam?”

“Can you please see that Sally’s Dom has been changed from club to me? I am taking guardianship of her for the remainder of the weekend,” Daddie said.

The lady looked at Sally and asked, “Are you ok with this, Sally Keifer?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Sally said nervously.

The lady asked Daddie, “How about her room?”

Daddie said, “All I am doing is taking guardianship of her. There is no room for her in my suite. The only spare bed we have is the pull-out couch, and she is not sleeping there.”

The lady said, “Sally, you realize this means you can’t just call down to the front desk to release you tomorrow. He is the only one who can allow you to leave the wing.”

Sally nodded, “Yes, that is fine. I feel like I can trust Uncle Adam.”

The lady asked Daddie, “VIP?”

“Yes. Charge the VIP upcharge to my tab, please,” Daddie responded.

The lady asked Sally for her left wrist. The old ID bracelet was cut off before a new one that said the same information but with VIP after her name and Adam Olsen instead of the resort for who the Dom was. The bigger girl also noticed that she was Princess Sally now instead of her typical Little Sally. Once that was done, Daddie checked both girls' bottoms before leading both girls down the hall to a family bathroom. He closed the door and helped Sally to lie down on an adult-sized changing table. He tried to expose the bigger girl’s diaper, but she tried to hold her skirt down. After receiving a glare and promise of a spanking, the niece timidly removed her arms from her skirt. He crossed the bigger girl’s arms across her chest in a cross before strapping her down on the table with two straps.

He removed the soaked diaper, exposing Sally’s secret. If the adult cared that Sally wasn’t born a girl, he showed no expression of it. After diapering and releasing the bigger girl, Katie was next to go on the table. Two dry diapers later, the girls were led out of the bathroom. Daddie said, “Sally, I noticed your dress today, like your dress yesterday, has unused locking loops. Is it okay if I use them for their intended purpose?”

Sally said meekly and nervously, “Yes, Uncle Adam.”

Katie’s Daddie led them to the store, where he walked an aisle and grabbed a small luggage-size lock off the rack. Katie watched him slide the lock through one loop, the zipper tab, before going in the other loop on the back of her friend’s dress. After closing the lock, he put the key in his pocket. He then led the two girls to a door labeled VIP wing. He entered a code on the door pad before walking through it with the girls.

A lady in a French maid outfit said, “Welcome, Sir Adam, to the VIP lounge.” She addressed Katie while saying, “Welcome, Princess Katie, to the VIP lounge.” She then lifted up Sally’s arm before saying, “Welcome Princess Sally to the VIP lounge.”

Daddie said, “I have meetings again. I am leaving these two charges here. Katie is underage, so no alcohol for her. Sally has just turned of age, but I would prefer no alcohol for her, too. Otherwise, you may shower them with treats.”

Katie grabbed her friend's hand and led her to a chair. The littlest girl grabbed a Country magazine and settled down to read. The other girl looked so lost, so out of her comfort zone, but she grabbed Charles Dickens's Christmas Carol to read. The French Maid soon returned with two sippy cups of Eggnog. She handed them to the girls, along with a Christmas cookie each.

Sally said, “I am so out of my league. I have been coming to this resort, averaging about two weekends a month, for about two years. I have never left the little wing in all that time. I somehow developed a friendship with a little who looks like a real seven-year-old. Suddenly, I have an uncle, and I am not only leaving the wing but am also a VIP in the VIP wing.”

Katie said, “He must approve of you. I doubt he would have allowed you to call him Uncle if he didn’t.”

Sally pointed out, “He did give me a phone number and an address yesterday. I wrote it down because the resort has my phone.”

Katie asked, “What town? Do you remember the last four numbers of the phone number?”

Sally lifted her skirt to access a fanny pack. She dug a notebook out of it. Looking at it, she said, “Riverville is the town. The last four numbers are 6512.”

Katie said, “Riverville would be his address. But he did give you my actual phone number. You definitely passed the inquisition.”

“He did say that phone number probably would go to voicemail, but ‘she’ will eventually contact me back,” Sally said while putting the notebook back into the pack.

The two girls went back to reading. The room attendant kept their sippy cups full of eggnog. When the security guard walked into the room, Katie got nervous, but he ignored her. He did scan Sally’s bracelet before walking away without a word to either girl. The shortest girl asked what that was about. The biggest girl pointed out that she had been coming here for two years and had never been a VIP before today. The French Maid said, “One of his jobs besides security is making sure only VIPs are allowed back here. If you have been a regular here but not as a VIP, he probably wanted to make sure you were a VIP.”

Two and a half hours later, Daddie walked back into the VIP lounge and asked the French Maid how the girls were. The lady said, “They both were on their best behavior. I wouldn’t have noticed they were here except for their soft talking. However, I did have to order more eggnog to replace what they drank.”

“I am hoping non-alcoholic,” Daddie said, peering at the maid.

The maid said, “Of course. Non-alcoholic eggnog is not a normal staple here. That is why I had to order more.”

Daddie said, “Katie and Sally, thank the maid; it is time to leave.”

Sally gave the maid a curtsey and said, “Thank you, Ma’am.” Katie followed her friend's lead and also thanked the French Maid with a curtsey. Both girls were led out of the VIP wing and into the Little’s wing. Daddie said, “Go play for a couple of hours, you two. I will gather both of you in a couple of hours for your next appointment.”

As they were walking to the play area, Sally asked, “What am I apparently joining you for today?”

Katie shrugged, “Your guess is as good as mine. Information is given on a need-to-know basis. Well, here, at least. At home, I am starting to get more information. He is starting to treat me like a real seven-year-old.”

“Oh,” Sally commented as she went up to the rocking horse and helped Katie up onto it.

“My bracelet says we are leaving tomorrow,” Katie looked down at her wrist. “So today is the only full day we are here.”

As she rocked on the horse, Katie thought to herself, “Granted, I only have one other visit to base this on, but last time we saw a show. But Daddie wouldn’t be able to include Sally in that at the last minute, would he? I better not mention it to Sally because I don’t want to make her sad if she is omitted. I don’t mind sharing my Daddie for this weekend. This isn’t much different than sharing him with Stacy. The only difference is the physical age. That and I don’t think Daddie will abuse my trust in him in this relationship.”

Sally looked at her friend, who was being quiet on the rocking horse, “What are you thinking about, friend? Your gears appear to be turning.”

“What could be happening tonight and …” Katie commented, but then said very softly, “Where you fall in my relationship with my Daddie.”

Sally nervously examined Katie’s expression, “Are you upset that your Daddie has apparently become my uncle?”

Katie shook her head violently, “No! No! It is exactly the opposite. I am quite fine sharing him with you. I am all right with you being his niece. You are no different than my seven-year-old best friend, who also calls him Uncle. As long as it remains platonic, I haven’t a problem with it. Besides, that just makes you another one of my growing list of cousins.”

Sally was curious, “How many cousins do you have?”

“Let’s see,” Katie held on to the horse with one hand and put a finger out with the other hand. “Stacie, who is my regressed age best friend but is also an adoptive cousin. Heidi and Bobbie Jo are my cousins when I am seven. They are my actual nieces when I am nineteen. Tina and Megan are Daddie’s nieces. They are my cousins when I am seven. I guess they are my niece-in-laws when I am nineteen. And then there is you. You are my adoptive cousin when I am nineteen. Not sure where you fall when I am seven or if you would even meet the seven-year-old.”

Sally’s eyes went wide, “That can be confusing.”

Katie nodded while sliding off the rocking horse so Sally could have a turn, “Try being the girl with two ages. But by now, I wouldn’t trade it for the world.”

~o~O~o~

The two girls were playing at the Duplos table when Daddie walked up. He again led the two girls out of the Little’s wing. He went down the stairs to the same Cafe as breakfast. Katie was directed to one side of the booth before Sally was made to follow her to the same side. He tied bibs around both the girls' necks before going to the opposite side of the booth. The two girls started to do a group activity on their activity sheet. When the waitress came around, he ordered, “Both girls will have your single cheeseburger off your Littles menu with apple slices. They will have your house punch in their sippy cups. I will have a BLT, just the sandwich, please, with a Coke.”

By now, Katie was used to her meal being decided for her, but Sally wasn’t used to it at all. She looked at her new Uncle, shocked that she was getting such a small meal. She, however, didn’t complain. If she got hungry later, she would just order a bedtime snack.

The Waitress soon returned with the food. After the food was done, both sets of hands were cleaned before Daddie led the girls into the shop corridor. Having previous experience being here, Katie figured out what would happen. Sally just looked left and right. She had never been into this corridor. She didn’t even know this corridor existed. Since she was an unattended Little, she always got escorted directly from check-in to her room in the wing. On check-out, it was the exact opposite, escorted from the wing to her already-loaded car. He directed them to a bathroom to make sure they both had dry bottoms. After leaving the bathroom, he continued down the corridor.

As Katie expected, Daddie led them to the “Château de Cheveux” salon. He went to the counter and said, “I have two makeovers scheduled for three, one for Princess Telgenhof with Damoiselle Kerri. The other one is a last-minute appointment for Princess Keifer.”

Sally’s jaw dropped to the floor, and then she pleaded, “I can’t afford this!!!!”

Daddie said, “Sally Keifer! Relax, you aren’t paying for anything.”

Sally nodded and relaxed a bit. She mumbled under her breath, “Why?!?!” If Daddie heard her, he ignored her.

A Damoiselle in a simple royal dress came and said, “Princess Keifer.” Daddie handed his niece over to the Damoiselle after unlocking the lock on the back of the dress.

She said, “I am Damoiselle Melody. You preselected her outfit from the wardrobe. And you would like an updo in the style of the image you gave us? And you selected makeup appropriate for a child? Would you like us to drop her clothes off in your room?”

Daddie responded, “That's all fine, except please drop her clothes off in her room, not mine.”

Melody asked, “I believe the outfit you selected is locking. Would you like me to lock it with that lock?”

Daddie handed the open lock over, “Yes, please.”

Damoiselle Kerri said, “And I get Katie again. You gladly selected an outfit from the list of outfits her size we could get our hands on. An updo fitting for the outfit and makeup appropriate for a child. I am going to assume her cute dress goes to your room.”

Daddie said, “That is all correct.” With that, each Damoiselle grabbed their clients and led them to their stations. Daddie walked out of the salon.

Katie found her chair had a proper salon booster this time. Almost like they were trying to cater to the short Little. Katie couldn’t see Sally from where she was sitting, and the mirror in front of her was covered. Her dress was covered by the same pink cape with dolls that she wore in September. The stylist placed the tiny teenager’s fingernails in water before removing the braids and bows from her hair and putting the hair in a high ponytail. The hair was then curled into a fancy updo. Then Kerri pinned something into the girl’s hair.

The young girl’s fingernails were given a manicure before they were painted glittery silver. A faint makeup job was done on the girl’s face. Katie was told to close her eyes before something was sprayed all over her face and hair. Finally, the girl’s cape was removed before being led to a changing room.

Kerri slowly but carefully removed Katie’s taffeta dress, but the petticoat was left on. The young girl’s shoes and tights were removed before the girl was helped into a shiny silver pair of tights. A pair of silver mary janes was put on her before being helped into a white dress trimmed in red. She was helped into a set of wings before being brought over to a mirror just outside of the room to see herself as an Angel.

She was directed to the lobby to be handed off to Daddie. Sally followed behind, soon dressed like Cindy Lou Who, complete with her hair styled just like her. The niece had a massive smile on her face.

Daddie examined the end product, “Did you have enough hair to work with, or did you have to add some, Damoiselle Melody?”

Melody smiled, “Surprisingly, that is all her own hair.”

“Well, thank you. I will make sure both of you are rewarded excellently.” With that being said, he grabbed both girl’s hands and headed next door to ‘Studio Photo Château.’ He told the photographer, “Together and separate, please.”

After a few photographs, Daddie led the two girls down the corridors to the Grand Dîner Théâtre, where the maitre d’ led the party of three to a table near the stage on level two. The short teenager thought it was near, if not where they sat back in September. He made sure that Katie’s view of the stage was not interrupted. Both girls got bids tied around their necks and got color books to color in.

Sally looked around the room as a kid, getting a new experience. The assortment of costumes surprised her. Katie was also watching people, but this was her second time at this theater. The two girls were given a menu before asking what they wanted to eat.

The new niece asked quietly since she was sure this day was costing a lot of money, “Uncle Adam, why are you doing this?”

Uncle Adam asked, “Doing what, Cindy Lou?”

Sally said, “Just everything you did today, including this makeover and dinner show. What do you want from me?”

“You were the first one to treat Katie with respect. You became her friend, which says a lot. For my shy girl to want to exchange information with you says a lot about your character. What I am spending on you is just a drop in the bucket,” Uncle Adam said. “And all I want out of you is to enjoy yourself and remain a friend of Katie's.”

The waitress showed up at the table, and Daddie ordered, “One Little’s non-alcoholic eggnog for the angel. I will have an alcoholic eggnog. Cindy Lou will also have a Little’s eggnog, but she may decide if it is alcoholic or not.”

Sally said meekly, “I would like to try your alcoholic version.”

The Waitress said, “Can I see your left wrist, please, Cindy Lou.”

After she looked at the wrist, she said, “OK, two alcoholic eggnogs, one adult and one Little’s, and one non-alcoholic Little’s version. And what would you like to eat?”

Daddie said, “I will have your Côtelette de porc à la crème, the angel will have your crevettes à l'ail, and Cindy Lou will have your Crevettes à la Provençale.”

Again, the two girls returned to their coloring books or people watching while waiting for their food. Again, Katie tried to figure out how the Furries were going to eat. She figured the lady in the armbinder at the next table over would need to be fed. The waitress stopped at the table, setting a sippy cup in front of Katie. The sippy cup she sat in front of Sally had a sticker that said alcoholic in big, red, bold letters. Soon, the waiters and waitresses were running all the food to the tables. When they were done, the house lights dimmed, and the people ate with just the light of candles on the tables.

The curtain on the stage rises, and some Victorian carols are singing Joy to the World, going from one side of the stage to another side. A guy following them stepped into a building where another guy was working at a desk.

Fred Holywell says from the stage, “A Merry Christmas, Uncle! God save you!”

Ebeneezer Scrooge says back, “Bah! Humbug!”

~o~O~o~

Just like the last play at the resort, Daddie made both girls wait until the crowd dispersed before leading both girls back into the corridors. He went upstairs towards the Little’s Wing. Katie noticed that Daddie passed their room. She walked with him as he passed the play area before stopping in front of a door. He held a hand out to Sally like he was expecting something.

Sally timidly handed her new Uncle her room keycard. Daddie opened the door and led both girls into the room. Katie looked around the single room. There was a crib on one wall and a small bed big enough for one person on the other wall. She noticed the lack of a changing table she expected to go with the crib. The bigger girl apparently was using the bed as luggage storage and a replacement for the lack of a table.

Sally and Katie were directed to a rocking chair in the room. The smaller girl sat on the bigger girl’s lap once the bigger girl sat down. Daddie was on a mission, which made Sally nervous.

Sally meekly asked, “What are you looking for, Sir?”

“Nighttime diapers, your pajamas, and the bags your Cindy Lou costume goes in,” he said, grabbing everything but her pajamas.

Sally asked with curiosity, “Where did these costumes come from?”

“Your’s is rented from the resort wardrobe. They gave me a long list of outfits they could get their hands on for Katie. I had to have my pick in a month ago. I am assuming they are borrowing or renting it and sub renting it to me. It is nice that I don’t have to have Katie’s seamstress make all of Katie’s outfits. They can provide some instead. I don’t deal with the day-to-day running to the resort. I am just part of the resort’s legal team,” Uncle Adam said. He continued by asking, “Where are your pajamas, sweetheart?”

After being pointed to the crib, Uncle Adam found it tucked under the pillow, so he grabbed it. He saw her pacifier and popped it in the bigger girl’s mouth. With that, he escorted both girls out of the room. Again, he went past the play area towards his and Katie’s suite. He continued to Katie’s Nursery and had Sally sit down on the rocking chair. He told her he would be right back. He directed his daughter to the bathroom to brush her teeth and return. When she returned, he picked up Katie and sat her on the changing table sans the wings. He grabbed and popped the short teenager’s pacifier in her mouth.

Katie thought her face was going to be scrubbed off as he removed the makeup and glitter from her face. Daddie threw that wet wipe away and did it all over again. She thought she counted five wet wipes in total before he declared her face clean. She was stripped naked and changed before being dressed in her red plaid nightie. The girl was picked up and tucked in her crib. He kissed her cheek before handing her her teddy bear before the crib side was raised again.

Katie watched from behind the bars as her friend’s face was attacked by wet wipes. Sally was then stripped, and her diaper was changed after the lock was removed from the dress. The bigger girl was helped into her footed jammies before being helped off the table. Daddie led his niece out of the room after turning the light off.

Sally removed her pacifier from her mouth and asked, while being led out into the hall, “What about my hair?”

Daddie popped the pacifier back into the girl’s mouth and said, “I don’t remember giving you permission to remove that.” He gave her a quick swat on the behind. He continued, “You both need a bath tomorrow. We will deal with it then.”

Sally blushed up bright red before saying, “Houuy, Uncue Ananh.” She was led with her hand held back to her room. He opened her door with the door keycard and went in, dragging her with him. She was directed to the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she returned, he patted on the crib’s mattress.

She jumped into the crib, and he tucked her in before handing her a teddy bear. He started to raise the crib side, which caused the girl to get alarmed. She asked, “Houu uuiuu I hegh ough oh ghhe cuih in ghhe nhouninh ih you uaihe ghhe hine?”

Daddie pulled out the pacifier after the side was up and said, “Ask that again, sweetie.”

Sally asked, “How will I get out of the crib in the morning if you raise the side?”

After popping the pacifier back in, Daddie said, “I will let you out in the morning. I know you are probably conflicted. You always wanted to be helpless, but it scares you to put so much trust in me.”

Sally nodded her head. As he was leaving, he just said, turning the light off in the process, “I will prove that you can trust me, sweetie.”

up
18 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yay

Glad to see a new chapter! I completely understand real life! Hope things calm down for you and we get to see regular chapters again. Sally is an interesting character you've added to the mix, curious to see where you take her from here!

welcome back !

SuziAuchentiber's picture

Yea, I am the same at the moment - so busy I hardly have time to read let alone write ! Maybe I would do better to join Katie and Sally and lead a simpler, less independent lifestyle and my Daddy could structure some writing time for me in my day ! I missed reading this story and am thrilled that you have been able to get back to publishing chapters. i hope there are many more to be enjoyed in the coming weeks and months !!
Hugs & Kudos!!

Suzi

Chapters

I think Teek has up to chapter 60 proofread. I have chapter 69 3/4 written. Then there is a huge unwritten bit. The second half of chapter 73 and the beginning of chapter 74 are written. Those bits were supposed to be a silly non-canon story, but I decided to make it canon and fold it in. It was written in as a response to a joking comment Teek made.

Unfortunately, I haven't written in months.

With Katie not minding the

With Katie not minding the crib or pacifier, I'm curious to see if Adam picks up in these cues. It seems to me that the rail on her dorm bed, was to condition her to get used to a full crib. With already having her wear diapers, drink from a sippy cup and eat her food cut up, will be interesting to see if Katie's sippy cup gets replaced a bottle over time, and her cut up food pureed to baby food consistency.