The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 19

Printer-friendly version

Christine looks down at Lache as he slept. She wore him out last night while trying a few positions out of the Kama Sutra book she picked up. All those years she had been celibate, would put a priest to shame. A shiver travels down her body, as she just stands and admires Lache’s sleeping form.

She could feel the fluids Lache deposited in her vagina sliding out and down the inside of her legs. She heads into the bathroom and does her morning routine. Today, she was working from home. The place she was working for, wanted her to create three different alien-looking masks.

Before she and Lache did the horizontal tango last night. She made a cast of his head to use to help her make the mask. Once she was done with making the bust. She and Lache had fun exploring each other’s bodies.

Christine heads back into her bedroom, where Lache was still sleeping. She slips on a clean pair of panties, shorts and a loose t-shirt she made that had printed on it “KISS MY GRITS!”

She sits down at her workbench and starts applying latex to the bust she made. After she has the face the way she wanted it. She gets up and starts fixing a cup of coffee. She had sketched out the mask she wanted to make. All three were different and hopefully, her new boss will like them.

Once her coffee is finished, she heads back into her workroom and works on the mask. Christine loses herself in her work, as she shapes and
contours the mask. She moves her hips back and forth to the music she was listening too.

Lache had woken up and noticed that Christine wasn’t in bed with him. He gets up and heads to the bathroom first. He does his business and heads towards her workroom. It felt weird last night when she made a bust of his head. She hasn’t made one of his penis yet, but he knows she might.

He peeks his head in and saw she was airbrushing a mask she had created, using the bust she made. He saw her hips moving side to side to the music she was listening too. She had her earphones on.

He walks up behind her and rubs her ass. He feels her stop and feel her bump his hands with her ass.

“Didn’t you get enough, last night?” As he rubs her cute ass.

“A girl can never get enough from her man. However, I’m at a delicate stage here.” As much as Christine, wanted Lache to take her from behind. She wanted to finish the coloring on the mask.

A smirk appears on Lache’s face. He steps to the side to look at the mask Christine was working on “Wow! I like it.”

“Thanks, my new boss wanted me to create three alien masks. This is just the first one.”

“How come he wanted you to create three?” Lache was curious.

“I think he wanted to see how creative I am. That’s why I needed to make a bust of your head.” Christine fills in an area with her air gun.

Lache just watches Christine as she worked. He loved how creative she was and how she enjoyed special effects.

“What do you want for breakfast?” Lache figures he would make breakfast for them.

“Scramble eggs, cheesy grits, and sausage would be nice.” Christine knew Lache didn’t like grits.

She kept some instant grits in the cabinet when she was in the mood for them. She watches Lache’s facial expression.

“You know I dislike grits.”

“I know sweetie. I have some instant ones in the cabinet. Just microwave a cup of water and add two packages of the cheese grits.”

Lache just looks at Christine. She had a little pout on her cute face. He knows she loved grits.

“Alright, I’ll fix them for you.” He couldn’t resist her pouty lips.

“That’s why I love you.” Christine gives Lache a passionate kiss.

Lache returns the kiss. He kisses her for a while and after a few minutes, he separates from her.

“I better get started on breakfast.”

“Thanks, sweetie.” Christine gives him another kiss.

Lache heads towards the kitchen to start on breakfast. He wonders why Christine's boss wanted three new masks. He hasn’t heard anything about a new movie being filmed. He had one more stunt he had to perform later this week.

He starts fixing breakfast. He knew Christine liked sausage links with her eggs. He cooks breakfast and fixes a bowl of grits for Christine. Once everything was ready, he heads back to Christine’s workroom and notices she was making the second mask.

“Breakfast is ready.”

Christine puts the latex she was messing with down. She turns around to look at Lache “I can use some food.”

Christine’s stomach has been making growling sounds while she was working. She cleans her hand and head towards the dining area and sits down at the table she bought at an auction. She waits till Lache sits down across from her before she starts eating. When she takes a bite of the scrambled eggs, a low moan escapes from her lips.

A smile appears on Lache’s face. He knows how much Christine enjoys his cooking. Her cooking wasn’t too bad, either.

“God, I love how you cook your eggs.” She has tried several times to recreate his eggs.

“It sounded like it. So, what is your second mask going to look like?” Lache was curious.

“You know, I was thinking something along with a lizard person or dinosaur person. Something, reptilian.”

“Hasn’t that avenue been done before?”

“Yes and no. I have a really neat idea in mind, and I think it will be unique.” Christine takes another bite of the eggs and mixes them with the grits.

“Is there anything I can do to help?” Lache didn’t mind helping Christine.

“There is. I might need to see how these masks fit you.”

“Okay.” Lache figures Christine wanted to create the rest of the creature.

Christine cleans the dirty dishes up. She has a rule that Nora and her birth mother made. If one person cooked, the other person cleaned. If she had children, if one helped to set the table, the other one helped clean.

Lache helps Christine with the dishes. He had the habit of cleaning, while he cooked.

“Thanks, sweetie.” Christine kisses him.

Lache returns the kiss.

up
144 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I think Christeen

Samantha Heart's picture

Has something in mind. These masks may NOT be for a movie, but then again they could & her husband dosent know it yet. Something is going on in that little cute mind of hers lol.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.