Tizzy in Paradise

Printer-friendly version

Cheshire had gotten up early the next day, while Tizzy was still asleep and bought her some clothes to travel back to Hawaii in. She had styled Tizzy’s hair and added some make-up to hide her bruises and did what she could for her split lip. A limo had shown up to take them to the airport, where a white and blue Lear Jet was waiting for them.

Once they were aboard and up in the air. Cheshire hands Tizzy a new purse with everything a girl her age would have in it. It had a new leather wallet with her new State id, A military dependent card, a credit card with her name on it and some cash. There was a brand new IPhone 7 in a new protective case in her favorite color. Tizzy looks at her with tears leaking down her cheek.

“Thank you, mom.”

She gives Cheshire a hug.

“You’re welcome, Tizzy.”

Cheshire returns the hug.

“Now, there are going to be some ground rules. First rule is: I expect you to always act as a proper young lady. That includes how you walk, talk, eat, dress, and behave. If I tell you to do something, I will expect you to do it with no questions ask. Second rule is: You will have a set bedtime Sunday thru Thursday. We’ll start with nine p.m. and see how that works. If you need an extra hour to finish homework or some school function. I will extend that time for you. Friday and Saturday, you may stay up till eleven p.m. You’ll be required to keep your room clean and your bed made-up every morning before you leave for school. Yes, I am enrolling you in school. It is a private school and they have high academic standards. You’ll also be required to wear a girl’s school uniform. The principle of the school is a friend and knows all about you. We spoke last night while you were asleep. Third rule is: if you leave the house or are going to a friend’s house after school or something. Let me know first please. It’s more for your safety just in case something happens or I need to go out of town. If for some reason I need to leave town for a while. A trusted friend will come and stay with you while I am gone. Fourth rule is: You’ll get an allowance every month for chores you do around the house. If you don’t complete a chore or do a chore, I will deduct money from your allowance. You may spend your allowance on whatever purchase you want. If there is a special event or a special purchase you want that is only going to be available for a short time, like a shoe sale or a new dress or something. I will advance you the money. Fifth rule is: You will follow what the doctor tells you to the letter. I have made an appointment for you to get a physical and have your blood work done. I have also made an appointment for you to see a specialist who deals in gender dysphoria. The sixth rule is: you need to be careful around the house. I have a full-grown Liger named Sher-Khan that lives there with me.”

“What’s a Liger, mom?”

Tizzy had a puzzled looked on her face.

“A Liger is the off-spring between a Lion and a Tiger. They are gentler then any of the big cats. However, never forget he can be vicious if he gets mad. He is still a creature of the wild.”

“And you let one roam around in the house?”

“No, silly. He has part of the backyard as his domain. When he was just a cub, I let him stay in the house with me. As he grew, he needed more space to roam and relax. Once he gets your scent, he’ll let you play with him. Just be gentle with him and respect him for the creature he is.”

“You said you might have to go out of town sometimes. Will that be to kill people?”

“I won’t lie to you Tizzy. Some of it might be for that, if I decide to take a contract. Other times it will be for my expertise in the field of big game cats. I have written many papers and been published several times under a different name for my research and training on big cats. I specialize on Ligers, but I know a lot about the different cats around the world. So, sometimes I am asked to go to different colleges or zoos and give a speech or help design a habitat for the different breeds.”

“Oh!”

Tizzy looked surprised at that information.

“Also, you can’t speak about my other occupation. If a teacher or a parent of one of your friends ask what I do for a living. Just tell them I work with big game cats. To be honest, I prefer to work with big game cats, then to kill people now a day.”

Tizzy walks over and hugs Cheshire. She holds onto her and didn’t want to let her go.

Cheshire pulls Tizzy onto her lap and return her hug. She doesn’t regret the things she had done in the line of duty, but there are times where the things she was forced to do. Comes back to haunt her. People she had tried to save, but were unable to save them. She had to watch them die before her eyes.

Cheshire just holds Tizzy for a little while and release her.

“Thank you.” She places a kiss on Tizzy’s forehead.

“You’re welcome mom.” Tizzy had a big smile on her face.

The next few hours go by quietly and they finally land at Kalaeloa Airport where Cheshire’s SUV was still parked.

“Come on mouse, lets head home.”

Tizzy follows Cheshire to a black Land Rover.

“Where are we heading mom?”

“To our place in Waianae. I own 236 acres of land there. That way Sher-Khan has plenty of room to roam around in. I have another place in
Honolulu. If we need to spend time at the Capitol for any reason, we won’t be traveling an hour to go back and forth.”

“Ah, that’s sounds like a good idea.”

Tizzy enjoys the ride from the airfield to the house. It was simple in design and design in such a way to take advantage of the winds. Tizzy watches as Cheshire pulls the SUV into the garage.

“We’re home. Now, tomorrow we are going shopping and getting you clothes, bedroom furniture and whatever else you’re going to need.”
Cheshire gets out and leads Tizzy inside the house. She escorts her down the hallway and show her the bedroom.

“You have a good view of the front yard and side yard of the property. You can hear the waves as they crash against the shoreline. The bathroom is next to my bedroom.”

Cheshire watches as Tizzy walks into her new bedroom.

“You have a walk-in closet that takes up one side of your room. If you want to paint this room a different color that suits you, we can do that this
weekend. I want you to make this room yours Tizzy.”

Tizzy just looks around the room and couldn’t believe how big it was. There was a bed already in the room and a dresser with a mirror. She turns around and walks over to Cheshire and hug her. She buries her face against Cheshire’s chest and let the tears come.

Cheshire holds her and rubs her back, being careful to avoid areas she saw where she had been beaten. Cheshire lets her get it out of her system. She feels Tizzy wipe the tears away.

“Feel better?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Good. I want you to feel that you can always come to me about anything Tizzy. Also, I’ll never let anyone hurt you ever again.” Cheshire kisses Tizzy’s forehead.

“Come on, let me introduce you to Sher-Khan and afterwards, I’ll fix you some dinner.”

Cheshire escorts Tizzy out the back door and a little into the background and whistle. She whistles three times and after a few minutes. A light golden color strip cat with white fur on the bottom of the cat, about eleven feet long comes running towards Cheshire and Tizzy. He stops directly before Cheshire and Tizzy.

liger-zeus-stripes.jpg

“This is Sher-Khan the third.” Cheshire walks forward towards the cat and hugs him and gives him a good scratch in his favorite spot.

Tizzy stands still. She has never been this close to a huge cat before.

Cheshire extends her hand out to Tizzy “come on sweetie. He won’t hurt you.”

Tizzy extends her hand to Cheshire and let Cheshire pull her to the big cat.

“Scratch him right here, sweetie. This is his favorite spot to be scratch.” Cheshire places Tizzy’s hand on his fur.

Tizzy couldn’t believe how soft it felt to her fingers. She starts scratching him at his favorite spot and after a few minutes he starts purring. It was deep and mellow sounding.

“See, I told you he’ll like you. You can give him a hug if you want to.”

Tizzy stops scratching him and gives him a hug. He licks her face.

“Eeeewww, I got cat slobber on my face.” Tizzy wipes it off.

Cheshire just giggles at Tizzy’s reaction.

“See, I told you he’ll like you. Come on, you can help me feed the big puddy tat.”

Cheshire shows Tizzy where she stores Sher-Khan’s food and refill his water tub.

Sher-Khan just follows Tizzy around and nudge her a few times to get her to scratch and pet him some more.

“How much does Sher-Khan weigh, Cheshire?”

“The last time I weighed him, he weighed about 900lbs.”

Cheshire gives him a bunch of fish to eat with some vegs.

Tizzy and Cheshire just watches as he eats his meal.

“So, have you ever had spam before?”

Tizzy gives Cheshire a weird look when she asked that question.

“I’ll take that as a no. I’m going to fix you a spam dish tonight. I will warn you. Spam is very popular here in Hawaii and comes in a lot of
different flavors. So, be careful when you order something.”

Cheshire heads inside the house and starts making dinner. Tizzy stands outside and watch Sher-Khan eat. She looks up and out in the distances sees a weird shape mountain range. She also couldn’t believe how green it was around her. She has never seen anything like it before. She feels her hand nudged.

Sher-Khan was standing next to her nudging her hand with his head.

Tizzy reaches forward and scratches his favorite spot.

“You just love attention, don’t you?”

Sher-Khan just purrs his answer as she gives him what he wanted. She wasn’t going to argue with a 900lb puddy tat. After a while he walks off back into the woods on the property.

Cheshire had been watching protectively over Tizzy. She loved Sher-Khan, but she promised to protect Tizzy from being hurt again. She always kept her promises and was relieved that Khan had behaved himself and accepted Tizzy.

She goes back to making dinner for the two of them. While Tizzy is asleep she’ll enter her information into the security system of the house. It’s going to be nice having someone else around the house for a change and helping Tizzy figure out who she is.

“Dinner is ready mouse.”

Tizzy turns around and head into the house. Looks like her new mother has already determine her nickname. The smell that filled the kitchen was something she had never smelled before. Her birth mother never cooked like this before. She couldn’t recall anything her mother ever cooked or any meals she worked at to feed the family.

“Why don’t we eat out on the patio?”

“Okay, mom.”

Cheshire hands Tizzy some plates and silverware.

Tizzy goes out to the patio and start setting the table out on the patio. She goes back inside and brings out a pitcher of tea and two glasses to set on the table.

Cheshire comes walking out with a big bowl that had the spam dish sitting on top of a bed of rice.

“Here try this first and see if you like it.”

Cheshire scoops up a spoonful and hands it to Tizzy to try.

Tizzy accepts the spoon and tries the mixture of pineapple, mango and spam. It tasted different to anything she has ever had. Whatever spices Cheshire had used to make the dish, made the flavors stand out.

Cheshire was watching Tizzy’s reaction and from the expressions she was seeing on the young girl’s face. She was enjoying the small simpler she had given her to taste.

“You like?”

“Yes ma’am.”

Tizzy scoops up a spoonful onto her plate and takes a bite of it. Cheshire and Tizzy sit quietly enjoying the meal. Sher-Khan comes walking out of the forest and lays down near Tizzy while they ate. Cheshire makes sure Tizzy eats more then she takes; because the poor kid was skin and bones.

“I was thinking after you get settle. I’m going to setup an exercise routine for you to follow. It will help you develop your agility, muscles and endurance. I’m also going to teach you how to protect yourself. I don’t want to see my daughter hurt again.”

Tizzy just smile at being called her daughter.

Cheshire noticed the smile on her face. She leans back in her chair and reaches down to pet her puddy tat.

“Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. You have an appointment first thing tomorrow for your physical and blood work. Afterwards, we’ll go shopping and take you to the salon.”

Tizzy was looking a little scared when Cheshire mention salon.

“Don’t worry. The person I’m taking you to see has a sister like you Tizzy. I think you would be surprised at how she looks.”

Tizzy relaxes when Cheshire tells her that information.

“Now, why don’t you help me clear the table.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Tizzy gets up and help Cheshire clear the table and clean the kitchen as well.

“Oh, I meant to give you this.”

Tizzy watches as Cheshire disappears in her bedroom and comes back out with a light blue night gown and matching panties for her.

“You might want to wear these tonight. The weather here is a little warmer then what you are used to.”

Tizzy accepts the new nightgown, robe and panties that went with them. The material felt extremely soft.

“They’re made of silk, not cotton or nylon, Tizzy.”

“Thank you, mom.”

“You’re welcome. Now, why don’t you go and get ready for bed. You can use my shampoo and conditioner until we pick some up for you.”

“Thank you, mom.”

Tizzy hugs Cheshire and goes into her bathroom. She fills the huge jacuzzi tub in her mother’s bathroom. Tizzy notices when the tub is filled, it
looks like a tidal pool. She climbs in and relaxes in the warm water. She turns the jets on and enjoy the warm water as it blasts her body. She notices that her mother had a telephone and a flat screen in the bathroom. The remote was nearby, but she didn’t mess with it.

The oil she added to the water made her skin feel soft and put a pleasant scent in the air. She was slowly falling asleep and drift off.

Cheshire peeks in on her daughter and found her sound asleep in the tub. She smiles and steps in and turn the tub off.

Cheshire gently shakes Tizzy “wake-up sweetie.”

Tizzy slowly opens her sleepy eyes.

“What’s wrong mom?”

“Nothing is wrong sweetie. Let’s get you up out of the tub and into your bed.”

Cheshire helps Tizzy up and dries her off. She slips her new nightgown and panties on her body and help her to her bedroom. She tucks Tizzy in and places a kiss on her forehead.

“Sleep tight my little mouse.”

Cheshire backs out of the bedroom and head to her home office to add Tizzy to the security system. She contacts the person she did the contract for that it had been completed and sends the proof. The rest of the money owed her is transferred to her account. She looks over towards a painting she had commission of the first Sher-Khan. He was a Siberian tiger she had rescued in Russia. He had been a cub at the time when she found him. Some fur traders had killed his mother and left him.

Cheshire shuts her computer down and heads towards her bedroom to get ready for bed. She figures tomorrow was going to be a busy day for her and Tizzy.

up
252 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice story thus far. Looking

Nice story thus far. Looking forward to reading more as it is presented to us. :-)

New characters

No new characters in this story. You learn a little more about Cheshire and her love for big cats. Also, Tizzy meeting Sher-Khan for the first time. Here puddy tat! I thought I saw a puddy tat.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Thanks

I now realize this follows the story line from Cheshire Finds A Kitten. But that is not too obvious because that information seems to be only visible under the picture for this story at https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/author/ladydragon623 . Also, the story Cheshire Finds A Kitten does not seem to show up in the RH column of your story listings when viewing story webpages.

Good Story but Major Factual Error

I enjoy the breath of your imagination and your story telling abilities. Word choice and grammar errors are somewhat grating, but understandable since English seems to be your second language. I know if I were to write in a second language, my results would be completely unreadable.
In this story you have the Liger purring which in totally wrong. Big cats cannot purr but roar. Small cats which can purr cannot roar. The feline world has sharply defined limits in this area.

Thank You

I didn't know that. I won't make that mistake again.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Lion/Tiger

900 pounds! Whatever kitty wants, kitty gets

Spam or

Canned dog food, its a toss-up. Personally I'd pick the canned dog food. The clearance/discount/salvage store I shop at got a large load of grocery store nonperishable bulk items a few weeks ago. Everything else is gone, but the spam remains. Us Okies are smart people!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin