The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 6

Printer-friendly version

No one pays attention to a black hair, Asian woman as she walks down the hallway pushing a cart before her. The guard that should have been guarding the door to the room, was busy talking to one of the nurses. Cheshire just shakes her head in disbelief. During her time, an officer wouldn’t be doing what the younger generation was doing now.

Cheshire slips into the room where the two men who had tried to apprehend Christine the other day were. She notices that both men were sound asleep. She pulls a needle out and inserts it into the saline drip bag connected to the men. She hasn’t had to use this concoction in a long time, but she did warn the agency to stay away from her family.

She considers Christine family and that meat you do not mess with her. The concoction was her namesake. It gave the person a wonderful Cheshire grin while killing them. It was her mixture of pleasure and pain.

Across the street a sniper was watching the room the two CIA agents were in. He had been ordered to kill the famous Cheshire. He spots her moving around in the room. He locks his sights on her and was about to pull the trigger when he feels an object against the back of his head.

“You honestly didn’t think the Cheshire wouldn’t figure out that this was a set-up to kill her? Now, you can tell me who sent you or I will put a hole in the back of your head. Either way, you’re going to die.” Liz had spotted a heat source on the roof across from the hospital.

She was trained by Cheshire to move silently in the shadows and managed to sneak up on the sniper. His attention was entirely on Cheshire, that he didn’t figure she would have a back-up.

“Now, are you going to talk or do I pull the trigger?” Liz figures he was going to take the second option.

“Damn!” was all he got out when Liz pulled the trigger on her gun.

She knew he wasn’t going to talk. Agency snipers never did. She should know because Cheshire trained her and Nora to be one. She takes her ring out of her pocket and put it on. She presses the ring against his cheek, leaving behind an image of a Nighthawk. Her call sign when she uses to be with the agency. The image was chemically burned into his flesh.

Liz takes his sniping rifle and ammo when she leaves. She’ll add the gun to her collection. She meets up with Cheshire ten minutes later.
She looks at her mentor “you were right. They had a sniper across the street waiting to kill you.”

“I thought they might. They have been trying to get rid of me for a while now.” Cheshire walks back to her motorcycle.

“Why come after you now? They have had years to kill you.” Liz couldn’t understand why now.

“Because the old heads and directors of the CIA and in the government have all retired. They have been replaced by new people who don’t
know me. So, they think I will be an easy mark to eliminate. I’m going to have to remind them, that I can kill them at any time I choose.” Cheshire hated to have to remind people, that she could take them any time she wanted.

“Do you think they are dumb enough to go after your partner?” Liz knew Cheshire had a partner that was as dangerous as she was.

“If they know what is good for them, they better leave him alone. Because once he is pissed. He will burn their homes down around them or leave the nuclear football he has on their doorstep.” Cheshire knew if you pissed Jack off enough. He would rebuild the nuclear football they acquired twenty years ago.

“Remind me to never piss him off.” Liz mounts her motorcycle and put her helmet on.

“It takes a lot to push him to that point. He would rather turn his wolves loose on you, first. Thanks for backing me up.” Cheshire hands a bundle of money over to Liz.

“I owe you, but thank you.” As she accepts the money and slips it into a secret pocket on her vest.

The two figures drive off and head in two different directions. Cheshire takes the long way home. She’ll know if anyone is tailing her and hide her from satellites and drones. She knows Liz was doing the same thing.

Ten miles off Hawaii:
Tizzy and her partner approach the yacht she has been looking for quietly in the water. She had her skin-tight wetsuit on and her partner had his on as well. The information Kelly gave her had panned out.

They had taken her mother’s speed boat and parked it nearby and swam the rest of the way underwater. She and Keith leave their tanks floating on a raft they brought with them. Tizzy boards first and takes a guard out.

Keith follows behind her. He spots a second guard and shoots him. The two of them were using dart guns. The only person they wanted was Covern. They had come under the cover of darkness to arrest him.

The two of them spotted two more guards and took them out. Tizzy motions to her partner to join her. She had heard some muffled sounds coming from one of the rooms. The door was locked. She takes out a small pry bar she brought with her and slowly pry the door open.

When the door opens, she and her partner spotted Covern having sex with a young Chinese girl that looked like she was stoned out of her mind. She had a ball gag in her mouth.

Covern was behind her, buried deep inside her. She had numerous bruises on her pale petty body. When Covern looked at them, he looked like he was high on something as well.

Keith shoots him twice, knocking the man out. He knew Tizzy was ready to kill Covern. He walks over to check Covern out, while Tizzy checked the girl out.

“I’m not here to hurt you.” As Tizzy takes the ball gag out of the young girl's mouth.

She looks around and spotted the cocaine laying on the nightstand. She looks at the young girl and figure she had to be nine or ten years old.
There was a mark on the girl's right shoulder that Tizzy knew belonged to a human trafficking gang. They brought young country girls in from China and other countries in from the Far East.

“We’re going to have to take a boat from here, back to my mother’s speed boat.” Tizzy had wrapped the girl up in a sheet she found.

“I agree with you. This clown is heavy.” Keith was carrying Covern over his shoulder.

They managed to make it back up on deck and lower a boat the people must have been using to go back and forth to shore. Tizzy sets the drugged girl down and helps Keith with their prisoner.

“You know we are going to catch hell for this.” Keith knew the CIA was going to want Covern back.

“Let them come for us. Covern is wanted for questioning about the murder and now we can tack on having sex with a minor.” Tizzy checks on the young girl.

Her pulse was weak and there was some blood between her legs. The poor thing looked like she hasn’t eaten anything.

“How is she?” Keith was concerned

“She’ll need to stay in the hospital for a while.” Tizzy knew that just from the simple exam she gave her.

“How old do you think she is?”

“I would say between eight or ten years old. She hasn’t started developing breasts yet.” Tizzy looks over towards Covern and wanted to cut his penis off.

“What are you going to do with her? Are you going to turn her over to child protective services?” Keith knew if she was in the country illegally, ICE would get involved.

“I’m taking her home with me and if anyone has a problem with it. I’ll shoot them.” Tizzy was going to talk to her husband about adopting this girl. She knew her cousins have already adopted kids.

Besides, this girl didn’t ask to be brought here or used by a pervert. Tizzy makes sure she is covered up as Keith takes them back to her mother’s speed boat, after grabbing their gear.

up
182 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh the CIA

Samantha Heart's picture

Will be pissed alright. At BOTH of them Tizzy AND Cheshire. I think Jack might want in on this fun as well. As they will more then likely try for him & his family as well.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.