Krisha's Surprise

Printer-friendly version

Krisha looks at her reflection in the mirror. She was standing before it in the nude and couldn’t believe the slight bulge she had. Her belly was slightly bulging, and her areoles were the size of saucer plates and dark brown. She placed her hand down on her stomach and couldn’t believe she was three months pregnant.

She watches as Catlin walks up behind her. Catlin was still limping, and her chest was bandaged up. She had just gotten back from an assignment Cheshire sent her on. A smile appears on Krisha’s face as she feels Catlin’s arms wrap around her and hold her tight against the front of her body. She felt Catlin’s breasts pressed against her back.

“How did you manage to do this to me?” Krisha looks into Catlin’s blue eyes in the mirror.

“I don’t know, but I think I like it.” Catlin kisses the side of Krisha’s neck.

“Women can’t get each other pregnant. It’s biology impossible.” Krisha knew women couldn’t impregnate each other.

Ever since the two of them woke up in France with the cat chokers around their necks, they have noticed changes that their bodies are undergoing. Catlin’s eyes, teeth, agility, and scent have changed. Even the way she walked was more graceful. She moved like a cat on the prowl.

Her own body has changed as well. Her sense of smell and hearing was enhanced. She could smell the pheromones coming off of Catlin and everything around her. Her scent had changed. She smelled more like Catlin than herself. She knew her scent had changed since she became pregnant.

Catlin squeezed Krisha’s breasts and couldn’t believe how squishy and big they had gotten. She feels Krisha lean further back against her body.

“You love when I play with your breasts, don’t you?” Catlin was watching Krisha’s facial expression in the mirror.

“Yes, they have been feeling so heavy and sore lately.” Krisha couldn’t believe how sore they had been feeling.

“Well, you are carrying three babies, according to your ultrasound.” Catlin couldn’t believe Krisha was carrying three babies. She was confused
about how she managed to knock up Krisha.

“I know, and I want to know how you managed to do that to me.” Krisha tuns around in her wife’s arms.

“Beats me. It might have something to do with the double-headed cat-shaped dildo we keep using.” Catlin loved that thing. She felt like she was the dominant one when she was using it.

“I know mom is confused about how I became pregnant from you. She’s also happy as well.” Krisha knew her mother was happy she was going to have more grandchildren.

“Between you and Tizzy. She’s going to have many grandkids.” Catlin knew Tizzy was pregnant as well. She was further along in her pregnancy than Krisha.

“I know.” Krisha knew Tizzy was five months pregnant and had a huge belly.

“All of this started with these damn chokers. We can’t take off.” Krisha hated the choker around her neck. It was irritating, especially when she was sweating a storm while dancing and practicing.

“I know. It makes doing undercover work hard.” Catlin recently had to do some undercover work for the DEA and ATF. Her choker would sometimes become invisible so that you couldn’t see it, but she could still feel it being there.

“Well, we better get dressed and join mom for lunch. She’s expecting us.”

“And we’re supposed to have dinner with my folks tonight as well.” Catlin couldn’t believe how her parents took the news of her being married and becoming a mother soon.

They have already met with Cheshire and tried to face off with her. However, her parents learned that Cheshire was not the type of person you could intimidate. They also didn’t know she was one of Cheshire’s operatives. They knew she worked for the import and export company Cheshire owned.

“Yeah, your right.” Krisha feels Catlin removing her arms.

Krisha puts on a pair of thong panties and one of her new nursing bras. She outgrew her old bras because her breasts had gotten bigger. She puts on a sleeveless floral print babydoll dress. Her breasts were pushing the dress top out some.

“Here, let me help you with your shoes.” Catlin grabbed the pair of heels Krisha was going to wear.

“You just want to kiss my feet.” Krisha looks down at Catlin as she puts the heels on.

“I would, but we don’t have time. Your mother is slowly getting over us, disobeying her.” Catlin has been trying to stay on Cheshire’s good side.

She puts Krisha’s heels on and helps her stand up. She looks at her wife. “I’m going to get dressed now.”

“Okay.” Krisha brushes out her shoulder-length black hair.

It doesn’t take Catlin long to get dressed and ready. She was wearing a mid-thigh skirt, a sleeveless top, and heels. She barely wore any jewelry at all. She looks over at Krisha. “I’m ready.”

“Good. Mom’s meeting us at Maia’s. She knows the owner, and it is one of her favorite places to eat at.”

“They have good food. I’ve eaten there with my parents.” Catlin grabs her small purse and hands Krisha hers.

“Whose car are we taking?” Krisha looks at Catlin.

“Mine. I’m not taking any chances with you getting hurt.” Catlin wasn’t taking any chance with Krisha being pregnant.

A smirk appears on Krisha’s face as she gets in on the passenger side of Catlin’s car. Catlin had gotten herself a specialized hybrid car that is extremely fast if it runs on batteries or gasoline. She links her cellphone with the car radio interface and plays music from her cell phone.

The drive to Maia’s didn’t take long. Catlin turned her keys over to the valet person so she could park her car. The person looked about Tizzy’s age and had strawberry blonde hair. Krisha follows Catlin as they enter the restaurant.

Catlin stops in front of the host station and notices a young woman with light brown hair is manning the podium.

“Welcome to Maia’s. My name is Lisa. How many are in your party?” Lisa looks at the blonde hair woman standing before the podium.

“We’re meeting some people. The reservation is under the name of Patel.” Catlin was watching Lisa.

Lisa checks the reservation list and found the name. She notices that two members of the party have already arrived. She grabs two menu’s “if you’ll follow me, please.”

Lisa turned and started walking deeper into the restaurant. Catlin and Krisha follow behind the young woman. She takes them back to where a private table has already been set for them. They notice that Tizzy, her husband, Ikaika, and her mother-in-law Cheshire are already at the table.

“Here you go, ma’am. Your waitress will be with you in a minute.” Lisa smiles at Catlin and Krisha as they sit down on the chairs.

Lisa places a menu in front of both women.

“Thanks.”

“Enjoy.” Lisa turned and walked away.

Krisha looks at her older sister and notices she has a belly on her. She wonders how along Tizzy was.

“How long are you, sis?” Krisha was curious.

“Five months, Krisha.” Tizzy still couldn’t get over the fact that she was pregnant. That had been a surprise to her.

“How along are you?” Tizzy could tell there was something different about her sister.

“Three months. I hadn’t realized I was pregnant until recently.” Krisha looked at her mother to see what she thought.

“Do either of you girls know how Krisha became pregnant?” Cheshire looked toward Krisha and Catlin for an explanation.

“I think it was the cat penis-shaped double-end dildo that did it. We have been using it a lot, and it has caused a bond to form between Krisha and me.” Catlin always knew what her wife was thinking and feeling.

“You know, I never thought about it, but Ikaika and I have been experiencing something similar. I know what he is thinking and feeling as well.
Just like I know when Lein is hurt or not feeling well.” Tizzy has noticed she is more in tune with her daughter and husband.

Cheshire looks at Tizzy, Ikaika, Catlin, and Krisha. She’s been learning a few tricks from Lady April and Lady Joyce about the abilities she now has. She could see the mate bonds between her daughters and those she shares with them since they are her children. They may not have her blood in their veins, but the emotional attachment was there.

Their waitress comes over to them and gets their drink order. Once their waitress left them, they looked through the menu to see what they were in the mood for. Krisha could feel what Catlin was in the mood for. She was going to order the blowfish.

Cheshire looks at Catlin “be careful eating it, Catlin.”

“I know chef here. He’s terrific and knows how to prepare Blow fish properly.” Catlin liked this restaurant a lot.

“Don’t the two of you even think about it? You two need to be careful what you eat from now on.” Cheshire looks at Tizzy and Krisha.

“Yes, ma’am.” Both women answer at the same time.

Ikaika looks at Tizzy and Krisha “okay, did the two of you coordinate that?”

Tizzy smirks as she looks at her husband “sweetie when mom gives us a suggestion or order. You obey it.”

“Oh!” Ikaika glanced over at Cheshire and could tell she meant business. It was the same feeling he got from his mother and grandmother when they spoke. You didn’t disobey or ignore them.

When their waitress returns with their drinks, they all place their order. Tizzy orders a nice tuna and shrimp meal. Ikaika orders Poke with rice. Catlin orders Blowfish and some sushi. Krisha orders Grilled Hawaiian Fish with Papaya Relish. Cheshire orders Mahi Mahi.

“Omphile and Lien are going to be upset they weren’t here with us.” Tizzy knew Lien loved spending time with her grandmother.

“I’ll treat the girls to something special this weekend.” Cheshire enjoyed spending time with her daughters and granddaughter.

“I’m surprised Christine sold her script, and the production company wants her input on the movie.” Tizzy was surprised to learn about the script and Christine being pregnant.

“How close is the script to what happened to everyone?” Ikaika remembered that day. Tizzy was in a coma, and he could only wake her by recording Simba growling.

“Jack and I suggested some changes to the script. However, we did leave the warehouse fire in the script. That included Christine finnding all of you and pulling everyone out of the warehouse fire.” Cheshire thought she lost her oldest that day. Just as she thought, Jack had lost Julia and Gina as well.

“Did those bounty hunters we worked with sign off on the script?” Tizzy couldn't believe one of them looked like a Neko from the anime comics she used to read when she was little.

“Kat and her team have been contacted and looked over the script. They have given their permission for the events written in the script.”

“Who are these bounty hunters you’re talking about?” Krisha and Catlin were confused.

“They worked with me, Julia, and Gina on a joint task force to apprehend a dangerous CIA agent who had defected to the other side. He was going around killing people in Memphis, Tennessee.”

“But that doesn’t explain why a group of bounty hunters would go after him?” Catlin knew a little bit about bounty hunting.

“There was a five-million-dollar bounty on his head. Kat and her team are very good at capturing extremely talented people like mom and Uncle Jack.”

“I wouldn’t go that far, sweetie. Yes, Kat and her crew are talented bounty hunters, but they still have a lot to learn.” Cheshire knew they could use some of her and Jack’s training.

Tizzy looks at her mother with disbelief on her face. She turns back to Catlin “anyway. They were working with the task force when we tracked this person down. We had Sphinx and Cadmus when we tracked this guy to a warehouse. He rigged the sprinkler system with gas and ignited it using small drones with plastic explosives inside of them.

“So, when the explosions went off, it set the gas off inside the pipes. Ouch! I bet that created a nice explosion.” Catlin gets chills just thinking about it.

“It did. We would have died if we hadn’t been wearing our body armor. Christine was on her way home from a shoot she and her friends were doing. She was dressed as the Baroness from Cobra. She came inside the burning warehouse after she spotted our unconscious bodies and pulled us out of the warehouse.”

“Let me guess, Kat and her people were in there as well?”

“Yes, she was wearing body armor that uncle Jack’s company sells to law enforcement.” Tizzy knew he sold a lot of armor.

“Wow! So, how did you manage to come out of your coma?” Krisha was curious.

“I brought a recording of Simba roaring for his breakfast. It was the only way to bring your sister out of her coma. She loves that big cat a lot.”
Ikaika looks at his wife with a smirk on his face.

“Wow!” Catlin was impressed with that statement.

“So, did you guys catch him?” Krisha looks at her sister.

“Nope! Mom and uncle Jack did.” Tizzy looks over towards her mother.

“What did you and uncle Jack do to him, mom?” Krisha knew her mother was very creative.

“It shouldn’t be discussed at the table, Krisha. However, I will say this. He will never harm another person for the rest of his mortal life.” Cheshire had made the person regret ever being born. She and Jack kept him alive for a while, squeezing every bit of information from him.

“Did Christine put that in the movie script?” Tizzy was curious.

“No, Jack and I helped her develop a better ending. Let’s say she wrote a fictional character into the script that wasn’t there at all.” Cheshire knew Christine created the character to be like her and Jack.

“Oh, I hope she picks someone cool to play me in the movie.” Tizzy couldn’t wait to see how the movie turned out.

Krisha enjoys having lunch with her mother and older sister. After lunch, she and Catlin visit some old school friends. Some people who went to school still worked at various companies in Hawaii.

As they were driving around enjoying the Island and scenery. Krisha was looking at Facebook and came across a person she recognized. She couldn’t believe what she was reading.

“You won’t believe this, sweetie. You remember Kahiau from school, don’t you?”

“Yeah, he kept hitting on me and asking me to go out with him. What’s up with him?”

“Well, you won’t believe this. He is no longer a he but a she. And she is a fashion model now.” Krisha enlarges the image she finds to show
Catlin.

Catlin glances at the picture and lets out a low whistle. She couldn’t believe how sexy Kahiau looked now.

“Wow! If we weren’t already married. I might have chased after him.” Catlin watches Krisha’s reaction.

Krisha looks at her cell phone “according to this article; she’s engaged to be married to a rich millionaire. So, she prefers a stiff cock to lick a kitty.”

“Her lost. I know you don’t mind licking a kitty.” Catlin glances at Krisha with a smile on her face.

“I love everything you do to me, sweetie.” Krisha leans over and kisses her cheek.

A smile appears on Catlin’s face as she drives them to one of her favorite surf spots. When they arrive, Catlin pulls into an open parking spot close to the beach.

“What are we doing here?” Krisha was puzzled because never been here before.

“I used to come here and surf when things got too intense at home. I thought I would share it with you.” Catlin turns the car off and exits the vehicle.

Krisha joins her. They stop at the entrance to the beach and remove their heels. They pick their heels up and walk out onto the beach. The sand was hot; Catlin loved feeling the heat. She walks down to the water edge with Krisha by her side.

“I used to love coming here and riding the waves. It made me forget all the drama that went on at home.” Catlin brushes aside a lock of her blonde hair.

“I thought you and your parents got along with one another?” Krisha looks at Catlin’s face.

“That’s what we wanted people to think. My mother and father put their career and social life ahead of me. The person I wished was my mother was my nanny. She treated me as if I was her child.” Catlin missed her nanny a lot.

“What happened to her?” This was the first Krisha had heard about Catlin’s nanny.

“My folks let her go when I turned twelve years old. They felt I no longer needed her. Every time I would run away, I would go to her house.” Catlin missed her old nanny a lot.

“I’m surprised your parents didn’t ship you off to boarding school.”

“They tried, but I was too wild for them. When I started stealing, they banned me from every boarding school they sent me could have ended up in jail, but I didn’t. I know someone behind the scenes kept me from going to jail.”

“Your parents, maybe?” Krisha knew it wasn’t her mother.

“Nope, it wasn’t my parents. It was someone else with much pull.” Catlin still hasn’t figured out yet who it was.

“I know it wasn’t my mother. You and I didn’t get serious until you came to the same school I went to.” Krisha knew Catlin stuck out like a sore thumb at school.

“You never did find out who stole your bra and panties the hat first year, did you?”

“No, but I now know who.” Krisha kisses Catlin on the lips.

Catlin returns the kiss and holds Krisha tight against her body. She loved having Krisha in her arms. She just holds Krisha close to her as they watch the surfers.

Out On the Water:
Pam was sitting on the surfboard, waiting for a sound wave to surface. She spots two women standing close to the water edge. She didn’t know who they were. She spots the perfect wave and starts paddling in front of it. When it starts rising, she rides it in.

Pam rides the wave towards the beach without any problems. She ends up stopping where the two women are standing. It takes her a minute, but she recognizes one of the women. A smile appears on her face “Catlin, is that you?”

Standing On the Beach:
Catlin looks at the young woman that was walking toward her and Krisha. A smile appears on her face “Pam Ryan? I thought you were going to join the military?”

“I did and got stationed here in Hawaii. What have you been up to?” Pam was happy to see Catlin.

“I went and got married.” Catlin holds up her hand and flashes her wedding ring.

“I’m guessing this lovely, dark skin beauty is your wife?” Pam looks toward Krisha when she says that.

A smile appears on Krisha’s face “it’s nice to meet you.”

“And you.”

“So, how do you and Catlin know each other?” Krisha was curious.

“We used to surf together. Catlin taught me everything she knew about surfing.”

“She used to bug me to teach her how to surf. So, I took pity on her and started teaching her.” Catlin loved teaching Pam.

“After a few lessons, I discovered I had a natural talent for surfing.” Pam smiles at Catlin and Krisha.

“What do you do in the military, Pam?” Catlin was curious.

“I can’t tell you. I can tell you that nothing is secret from me.” Pam watches Krisha and Catlin.

“So, military Intelligence then?” Krisha figures that if nothing is secret to her, then he has to do with intelligence.

“I’m not confirming or denying anything,” Pam smirks at them.

“Why don’t we get together for dinner one night?” Catlin wouldn’t mind catching up with Pam some more.

“Sounds good to me.” Pam gives Catlin her number.

Afterward, Pam runs back out to the water and swims away from the beach to try and catch a wave developing. Krisha and Catlin watch as she grabs the waves and starts riding them toward the shore.

“We better head towards your parent’s place and give them the good news.” Krisha knew they would want to hear about her and Catlin having a baby.

“I doubt it.” Catlin knew they were in for a lecture about how irresponsible they were having a baby at such a young age.

The next day, when the alarm buzzer goes off on Krisha’s cellphone, she ignores it. Neither she nor Catlin had anything special planned for today. When it goes off nine seconds later, Krisha turns it off and snuggles closer to Catlin. After last night at Catlin’s parents’ house. They came home and had some mind-blowing sex.

Catlin holds Krisha as they lay in bed. The apartment was nice and cool, and neither woman was wearing anything.

“This feels nice.” Krisha draws little circles on Catlin’s forearms. She loved feeling them wrapped around her.

“Yes, it does.” Catlin kisses the side of Krisha’s neck.

“Let’s stay in today and order out. What do you think?” Krisha turns around in Catlin’s arm, looking into Catlin’s bright blue eyes.

Catlin looks into Krisha’s brown eyes. “I agree.” Catlin kisses Krisha on the lips.

Krisha returns the kiss and kisses down Catlin’s neck. She gently bites Catlin’s shoulder blade and starts kissing down to Catlin’s left breast, and takes the nipple into her mouth. She gently bites it but starts sucking on it. She moves her right hand down to Catlin’s vaginal opening and starts fingering her.

For the next hour, Krisha has her way with Catlin’s body. She doesn’t let Catlin return the pleasure to her until she is done worshipping her wife’s
body. She leaves bite marks and fingernail welts on Catlin’s body.

When it’s Catlin’s turn to please Krisha, she makes Krisha have so many orgasms that the sheet becomes wet from Krisha squirting so much.
She worships Krisha’s feet and sucks on each toe. She manages to get Krisha to slip her foot into her vaginal opening. She loved feeling Krisha’s foot up inside her body.

She lets out a scream when a huge massive orgasm rocks her body. She squeezed her vaginal muscles around Krisha’s foot so tight that Krisha’s foot wouldn’t come out. It took twenty minutes of Catlin relaxing before Krisha could pull her foot out of Catlin’s vagina.

Krisha holds Catlin against her body “that was a first for you, sweetie.” As Krisha kisses Catlin.

“I hope it will be a reoccurring thing.” Catlin loved it.

The rest of the day, Catlin and Krisha spend in their bedroom in bed. They do order out for lunch and dinner. They also fool around some more.
They use the cat-shaped phallic dildo several times on each other.

Later, in the evening, they cuddle and watch some movies they have either purchased or were playing on some of their favorite streaming sites. They had taken a shower together and slipped on just a t-shirt to wear to bed. Krisha was snuggled against Catlin while lying on the bed.

For the next few days, neither had much to do. Catlin had to show up for some training with a person named Marcus, and Krisha had to show up and cover a dance instructor’s class. She wasn’t a full-time teacher but didn’t mind filling in every time.

They have dinner with Tizzy and Ikaika’s family. They had only met a few times, and both women were surprised at how big Ikaika’s family was. Lien stays near them when she doesn’t run off to play with her cousins.

“I could get used to a family this big,” Catlin whispers into Krisha’s ear.

“Don’t count on me having these many kids. One or two is enough for me.” Krisha wanted a small sweet family.

“I think we can add maybe two or three more.” Catlin places a kiss on Krisha’s cheek.

The rest of the afternoon and well into the evening. Both women enjoy the family setting. Krisha is dragged off to help with making sides for the evening meal. Catlin was helping the guys after she put a few of them in their places.

A few f them thought she was a blonde-haired girl; she was a bimbo and didn’t know anything. Not only did she prove them wrong, but she made it known that she would take no crap from them.

Tizzy tried to warn them, but she let them dig their holes. They knew not to mess with Tizzy because she was a cop and had taken down men more prominent than her husband.

By the time Catlin and Krisha arrive home, both women just want to sleep. They had fun and couldn’t wait for it to happen again.

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very nice story

Samantha Heart's picture

This was a wonderful story. The magic in the chokers & bracelets from the cat goddess is almost like the wear cat clan, but not quite that bad.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.