Arabella’s First Sleep Over

Printer-friendly version

Arabella couldn’t believe that she and her team were doing good on Call of Duty 4. The game room her mother and father designed for her had all the games she liked to play. She had a nice gaming computer that her mother helped her build. She had every game system built in her game room. She used her allowance that her mother and father gave her to buy her gaming systems and games. The room was soundproof, so not to disturb anyone.

There was a door that connected her bedroom to her game room. Her grandfather had a nice sound system and monitors put in for her. He even had a custom-made gaming chair made for her so she would be comfortable playing her games.

There was a knock on her gaming room door as it opens. She turns around to see who it was and saw her father stick his head in.

“It’s bedtime Arabella.” Arnold looks at his daughter as she sat at her game console.

“Alright daddy, let me finish this last mission and say goodnight to my friends.” They were halfway done with the mission they were on.

“Alright, finish the game you’re on and get ready for bed.” Arnold smiles at Arabella and remembers one of his roommates when he was going to school staying up all night playing games.

“Thanks, daddy,” Arabella informs her friends that it was bedtime for her.

Her and her group finish their game and make plans to get together on Friday night to play. Arabella shuts her gaming system down and heads towards the bathroom to take a bath. Trigger comes in with her and lays on the floor. She watches Arabella as she bathes.

Once Arabella is done bathing. She dries her hair and head back into the bedroom and slip her nightgown on.

“Come on Trigger, up.” As she pats the spot on her bed for Trigger.

Trigger jumps up and lays down on the bed. Arabella gets under her blankets and waits for her parents to come up and make sure she was in bed.They always come up to check on her. She doesn’t miss her birth family anymore.

A few minutes go by and Gina comes in first to check on Arabella. She spots Trigger in her usual spot on the bed.

“Are you ready for bed, sweetie?” Gina tucks Arabella in.

“Yes, ma’am.” Arabella looks into Gina’s eyes. She was happy that Gina and Arnold adopted her as their daughter.

The father she had was a piece of trash and was happy that he was serving time in jail for abusing her. He was going to be in jail for a long time. Gina made sure of that. She also made him terminate his paternal rights to her.

Arnold walks into Arabella bedroom and saw his wife sitting on the edge of Arabella’s bed. He spots Trigger in her normal spot on the bed. He walks over to his wife and daughter.

“Sweet dreams, pumpkin.” Arnold bends down and places a kiss on Arabella’s forehead.

Arabella hugs both her parents as she snuggles down under her blanket. She watches as they leave the bedroom and turn the light out. Her nightlight automatically switches on.

The Next Morning:
Arabella watches as her aunt Julia drive off in her patrol car. She spots Haylee running off to join her friends, Silvia and Alyona walk over to join their boyfriends. Silvia’s boyfriend still hasn’t come over to the house yet to meet their grandfather.

“Arabella, wait up.” Jenny runs towards Arabella.

Arabella waits for her friend to join her. She met Jenny a few days after Gina enrolled her in school. Gina went and got her school records and medical records as well.

Jenny was a nice smart person and won a scholarship to attend the same school she did. Her parents were hard-working people. Jenny’s father is a firefighter and her mother is a nurse.

Jenny stops when she gets to Arabella “is the slumber party still on for this weekend?”

“Yep, mom said it was okay. I’m still waiting to hear from Jessica, Karen, and Amy.” Arabella invited everyone that was normally shy or teased at school that she went out of her way to make friends with.

Amy was transgender like her aunts. Karen was a lesbian. Jessica, well Jessica was a little weird, but she was fun to be around. Jenny was on her online team in Black Op’s 4. Jessica and Amy took ballet and Karen, was on the school girl’s swim team.

“So, what do we do at a slumber party?” Jenny has never been to one before.

“Well according to mom. We braid each other’s hair, do our nails, watch movies and just have fun.” Gina told Arabella about her first slumber party and how Arnold came. He was the only boy among all the girls.

“Cool.” Jenny walks with Arabella to their first bell class.

By lunchtime, Karen, Jessica, and Amy join Arabella and Jenny at the same lunch table. They had their lunch tray in hand as they sat down.

“So, what did your parents say about coming over after school on Friday?” Arabella looks at all her friends.

“My parents said it was okay.” Jessica looks towards Arabella.

“Are you sure, you want me to come, Arabella?” Karen looks towards Arabella.

“Why wouldn’t I? My aunt Julia is a lesbian and is married to her childhood friend.” Arabella knew most girls in Karen’s gym class didn’t like her, because she was a lesbian.

“My mom said it was okay for me to come.” Amy looks at the other girls. She wants to be just like them. She knew that Alyona and Silvia were just like her, except they were further along down the transition path.

“Don’t you normally join your online gaming group on the weekend?” Karen knew Arabella played multi-player games.

“Well, I was thinking you guys might like to join in or play a different game?” Arabella wasn’t going to spoil her fun with her friends.

“Sounds like a plan.” Karen and Jessica liked the plan.

The rest of the day they run into each other off and on. All of them, have gym class at the same time. Karen was by herself until Jessica comes over and joins her. Jessica walked over to her and stood beside her “I don’t care that you like girls.” She gives her a kiss on the lips and put Karen’s hand inside her panties.

Karen was shocked that Jessica would do something like that. Everyone in school knew Jessica was a little flakey but was one hell of a dancer. She removes her hand out of Jessica’s panties and just looks at her as Jessica got dressed in her gym clothes.

She continues to get dress as she wonders why Jessica did what she did. Karen follows behind them into the gym class. Some of the other girls were looking over towards Jessica and Karen.

Arabella even noticed and wonders herself, why Jessica kissed and stuck Karen’s hand down into her panties. She knew Jessica was flakey, but she had never done anything like that before.

During class, Arabella heard some of the girls in her class gossiping.

After gym class, Arabella and Jessica had an English class together. Arabella knew Jessica was good in the English class. She wasn’t born in
the United States, but over in Switzerland. Jessica’s mother was a banker and her father was an American that had been in the military and was now retired. He just got on with the Montana Highway Patrol.

Arabella’s last class was a math class. The teacher was so boring, that his students sometimes fell asleep. She was maintaining a B+ average in his class.

By the time school ended, Haylee found her. Her mother was coming to pick everyone up.

“Hey, Arabella.” Haylee heard about a girl sticking her hand into, another girls’ panties.

“Hey, Haylee. How was your day?” Arabella was looking for her mother’s Hummer.

“It was alright. Where’s Alyona and Silvia?” Haylee was looking for her cousins.

“They’re catching a ride home with your mother. Alyona has chess practice and Silvia is watching her boyfriend practice.” Arabella couldn’t believe Silvia was staying after to watch her boyfriend practice.

Arabella spots her mother pulling into the parking lot. She pulls up to the girls and opens the passenger side door.

“Hop in.”

“Thanks, mom.” Arabella takes the front seat, while Haylee takes the back seat and pets Cadmus.

“So how was school today?” Gina pulls out of the parking lot and heads home.

“Everything was fine, mom.” Arabella didn’t think telling her mother about Jessica doing what she did was important.

“Good. Haylee, you’ll be staying at my house this afternoon till your mother’s get home. Roxy and the other animals have been taken care of
by grandpa.” Gina was asked to look after Haylee, while Julia was at work. She was pulling double duty today and wouldn’t be home till after midnight.

“Okay, Aunt Gina.” Haylee didn’t mind staying at her aunt’s house.

“So, is everything a go for this weekend with your friends?” Gina looks at her daughter.

“Yes, ma’am. Everyone has gotten permission for the slumber party.” Arabella was happy she was having a slumber party.

“Can I come?” Haylee leans forward to talk with her cousin and aunt.

“Sorry squirt. You have other plans this weekend. Grandpa and Grandma are taking you to the rodeo, to meet some friends of hers.” Gina
knew Haylee would want to come, but she felt it was best for this to be Arabella’s first.

Gina pulls into her driveway and parks the hummer. As they enter the house, Trigger jumps up onto Arabella.

“Hey, girl.” As Arabella stretches her between her ears.

“Hey, Trigger.” Haylee pets her, as she stands on her hind legs and rests against Arabella.

Gina just smiles as she heads into the house with Cadmus beside her. She heads upstairs to her bedroom to change out of her office clothes and into her favorite relaxing clothes.

“Come on Haylee, I think you have some clothes up in my bedroom.” Arabella leads Haylee up to her bedroom with Trigger following behind them.

Arabella's hands Haylee her spare set of clothes, so she could get out of her school uniform. She changes as well. Afterward, they head back downstairs to let Trigger out to potty. Haylee plays with her.

Gina watches the girls and Trigger as they play in the backyard. While the kids are outside, she works on getting dinner ready for tonight. Since Haylee was eating with them, she fixes a nice meal for her. Christmas was going to eat with her father and mother.

Haylee ends up going home around ten at night. Arabella worked on her homework. She plays a single player shooter game for a little while.
She got a message from someone name Earp to join him in a game. He ended up beating her several times and then started teasing her.

“If you want war, I’ll give you war.” Arabella has learned a lot from her adopted family and she wasn’t going to let this person humiliate her.

During the week she logs in under a different name and starts watching him. She notices that he likes to strike both his allies and the enemy. He also uses cheat codes a lot. She could, but she liked to figure the problem out and go up levels that way.

When Friday arrives, all her friends ride home with her and her mother. Julia comes by to pick Haylee up, while her Aunt Christmas takes Alyona and Silvia home. She notices that Jessica and Karen were becoming closer as well. It was settled, and most people would miss it if they didn’t know Jessica and Karen that well.

Amy was amazed where Arabella lived. She and her parents lived in a nice apartment. She was surprised that there was a wolf in the hummer when they got in. When they get out of the hummer, they are met by another wolf, that jumps up on Arabella.

“Girls, there are a few rules. The wolves won’t hurt you. This is Cadmus and he is the oldest of the two.” Gina points to her wolf.

“What is the name of the second one?” Amy was curious.

“This is Trigger and she is a North Carolina wolf. Cadmus is a special breed my grandpa breeds and raise. You might see them over here in
the yard. If they come over, don’t get scared. They are only patrolling their territory. If you see one that looks like Cadmus, that is my aunt Julia’s wolf and his name is Sphinx. He normally has his collar on that has his police badge.”

“You have a wolf that is a police dog?” Amy and Jessica had questionable looks on their face.

“Yep, Aunt Julia is a K-9 officer. Oh, one more thing. There might be a border collie with them. That’s Roxy and she belongs to Haylee.” Arabella knows Roxy sometimes comes over to play with Trigger.

“Come on girls, let get you set-up in the den and show you around the house.” Gina leads them inside the house. Arnold was still at work and wouldn’t be home for a while.

Arabella shows her friends around the house with Trigger following them. She had watched as Cadmus headed to his pillow in the living room. She leads her friends upstairs to her bedroom.

“My mom and dad’s room are across from mine and there is a spare bedroom there.” As Arabella points to the end of the hallway “and over the
garage.” As she points towards the other end of the hallway.

“My game room is next to my bedroom and has a door connecting it. You can enter from the hallway as well. The main bathroom is on the other side of my bedroom. Mom and Dad have their own. There’s a half bath downstairs under the staircase. There’s also a bathroom and shower out near the laundry room. Mom insisted we installed one because dad loves to work in his garden and Cadmus and Trigger get their baths there.” Arabella leads the girls downstairs after dropping their school bag and overnight bags in her bedroom.

Arabella shows them the living room, where they spot Cadmus laying and watching them. Trigger was still with them. She shows them her mom and father’s office as well. They see the gun case and all the different handguns and assault rifles in it. There were also some swords, knives, grenades, bows and such.

“What’s with all the weapons, Arabella?” Karen was curious why there was so many.

“They are my mom and my father’s weapons. Mom is the CEO of a private security firm and body armor company and dad is a lawyer.”
Arabella knew that the weapons on display were only a fraction of what her parents had. The rest was split between the upstairs armory and the downstairs armory.

“You’ll like this Jessica.” Arabella takes them down to the basement.

She opens a door and turns the lights on. Inside was a full tumbling and dance studio. There was also martial arts equipment as well.
Jessica steps into the room and saw that it had everything the studio she practices at. She turns to face Arabella “do you dance?”

“Some, I’m still learning.”

All the girls walk in and look around. Amy saw the martial arts exercise equipment.

“Who does martial arts in your family?”

“Mom and dad. They are teaching me the style they learned from my grandfather. He’s deadly in hand-to-hand combat. Mom can’t beat him at all.” Arabella remembered watching her mother and grandfather go at it and he wiped the floor with her and aunt Julia.

“Who’s your dance instructor?” Jessica was curious.

“My mom and Aunt Christmas. I have two left feet when it comes to dancing. My cousin Haylee and my aunt Alyona and Silvia are better dancers then I am. Especially Alyona, she’s like you Jessica. She could dance professionally if she wanted to.” Arabella has seen how the music moved Alyona and she was good. She liked dancing for herself and not professionally. She loved playing chess more.

“Where does your mother go to practice her shooting?” Karen was wondering where the gun range was.

“Over at Grandpa’s house. He has an indoor shooting range and SWAT-style training center. It’s in the barn over near the horse barn.” She’s
been inside the gun range to learn the basics from her grandfather.

“Wow, I thought your grandfather just raised cows and such.” Amy had heard he just raised cows.

“Trust me, my grandfather is a man of many talents. Come on, we better head back upstairs and help mom with dinner.” Arabella turns the lights off and locks the downstairs up.

They head upstairs and go into the kitchen where they see Arnold and Gina working on dinner. None of the girls have met Arabella’s father before.

“Hi, daddy.” Arabella walks over and hugs Arnold.

All of them noticed that Arnold was a little taller than Gina and he had short brown hair. He was dressed in a light blue dress shirt and dress slacks.

“Jessica, Amy, Karen and Jenny this is my father Arnold Bounty.”

The girl’s wave at him. Amy was curious why his last name was Bounty.

“Sir, why is your last name Bounty? Amy was curious.

“I took my wife’s last name when I married her. I didn’t want her to have to change her last name when it was easier for me to change mine.” Arnold places a kiss on Gina’s cheek.

Amy had never heard of a man changing their last name to match their wife’s surname. She always assumed the wife would take her husband’s last name. This was something new to her.

After dinner, the girls play on Arabella’s gaming system. Jenny and Arabella show the girls the game they play together and then Earp joins in the game they were in and start shooting their characters.

“Damn! Who is that player?” Jenny was pissed her character died because of him shooting her in the back.

“A pest that needs to learn a lesson and I think I have how he operates down.” Arabella sends a message to all her gaming friends and her hacking friends.

She asks them to join her next Friday to take this Earp person down. Afterward, she joins her friends down in the den. She notices that Jessica was sleeping next to Karen. She also had on a skimpy sheer nightgown and thong panties.

Arabella had to ask, “do you always dress like that for bed?”

“No, normally I sleep in the nude. My parents believe a person should be allowed to express themselves, however, they like.” Jessica just lays down next to Karen.

Karen was just wearing a t-shirt with a picture of Gene Simmons as a girl dressed in lacey underwear. She had on a pair of boy shorts under her nightshirt. When Amy came out of the downstairs bathroom, she had on pants and shirt. Her mother thought she should be safe around the other girls.

Arabella looks at her “that’s not going to cut it, Amy.”

She walks over to Amy and takes her by the hand “come on, we're going to change what you have on.” She takes Amy up to her bedroom and finds her spare baby doll outfit she hasn’t worn yet.

“Here, try this on, Amy.” As she hands the night clothes to Amy.

Amy accepts them and waits for Arabella to leave the room. She didn’t feel comfortable changing around other girls.

“Oh, come on, Amy. We’re all girls here.” As Arabella starts unbuttoning Amy’s shirt and pulls her pants down.

“Arabella!” Amy couldn’t believe her friend pulled her pants down.

“Oh, don’t feel embarrass Amy. I’ve seen my Aunts naked and their penis was so small it looked like an enlarged clitoris.” Arabella accidentally
ran into her aunt’s bedroom while they were changing and saw their penis while they were pulling their panties up.

Amy changes in front of Arabella. She couldn’t believe how cute she looked in the night clothes. She looks at herself in the mirror in Arabella’s bedroom.

Arabella steps behind her “you are going to make a lucky guy happy when we get older.”

“You think?” Amy just stares at herself in the mirror.

“Yes, I do. You're going to be as hot as your mother.” Arabella has seen Amy’s mother and she was pretty.

The two of them head back to the den where they see their friends flipping through the movies on Netflix. Trigger was eating some popcorn that had spilled out of a bowl.

“Hey girls, what do you think of Amy dress like she is?”

Jessica, Karen, and Jenny turn to look at Amy. They saw what she had on before, which made her look like a little boy. Now, she looked like a girl.

“I would take her to bed.” Karen had a teasing smile on her face.

Jessica just smacks Karen’s chest after saying that.

“Owe! That hurt.” Karen looks at Jessica.

“Good.” Jessica was a little jealous from that comment.

Karen wonders if Jessica likes her. Jessica was laying next to her on the floor. Plus, Jessica did stick her hand down in her panties at school.
Amy lays down near Arabella and Jenny. Trigger was laying at their feet. Jenny was laying close to Arabella. When Arabella asked why she was laying so close to her. Jenny told her how when she was younger, one of her mother’s boyfriends used to come into her bedroom and molested her. He only did it when he thought her mother was asleep and she was asleep.

Her mother found out that her boyfriend was touching her daughter and had him arrested. He ended up going to jail and put on the sex offender list. After that, they moved from St. Louise, Missouri to Montana. Her mother met a nice helicopter and airplane pilot. He lost his first wife and children during a tornado.

Jessica and Karen slept close to each other. They ended up exploring each other’s bodies, while the others were watching television. Jessica started it, by removing her panties and stuffing them inside Karen’s vagina. She had watched a couple of lesbian movies and wanted to experience what it felt like. Plus, she liked Karen a whole lot.

Jenny was snuggled against Arabella’s chest. She normally slept with a huge teddy bear. Amy was in her arms asleep. Jenny had wrapped her arms around Amy and pulled her against her body. Karen and Jessica were naked under their blanket, with Karen spooned against Jessica’s back. She had her arms wrapped around Jessica’s body.

Gina checks in on the girls and finds them all asleep. She notices that Jessica and Karen were naked and sleeping close to one another. She just shakes her head as she thinks about having the den’s carpet steam cleaned. She spotted Arabella, holding Jenny and Jenny holding Amy like a teddy bear.

Gina takes a copy of pictures for the scrapbook she keeps for herself and for Arabella. She notices Trigger watching her. Cadmus was walking behind her.

She turns the television off and heads back upstairs to Arnold. She removes her robe and climbs back into bed.

“How are the girls?” Arnold looks at his wife.

“They are sound asleep. It looks like Karen hooked up with Jessica and Arabella, Jenny and Amy are sleeping together.”

“Well, the first time I sleep with you was during your first slumber party. We had Cadmus sleeping between us.” Arnold remembered their first
time.

“I do. Then when I had my birthday slumber party, you and I slept together.” Gina thought her father was going to punish her, but he didn’t. All he did was smile at her.

“Well, Arabella is having fun and tomorrow should be interesting. You know Haylee is going to be upset she isn’t going horseback riding with the others.” Arnold knew how much she enjoyed riding.

“Don’t worry, mom and dad are taking her to the rodeo to meet a friend of moms. Alyona and Silvia are spending the day with their boyfriends at the mall.” Gina knew the girls would have fun tomorrow. She was taking them to the spa and shopping afterward.

Arnold wraps his arms around Gina and holds her as they fall asleep. Gina loved being in Arnold's arms. She loved being a mother as well.
The next morning Karen wakes-up from someone being between her legs. She looks down and sees Jessica down there. The others were still asleep. She shudders as Jessica causes her to have an orgasm. Afterward, Jessica looks up at Karen and crawl up her body and gives her a kiss.

“Good morning.” She was laying on of Karen’s nude body

Karen looks into Jessica’s eyes “who taught you to do that?”

“I watched lesbian porn on my computer. I wanted to know what it felt like.” Jessica lays her head on Karen’s shoulder.

Jessica hadn’t realized why she felt like she did. She couldn’t talk to her mother about how she felt, and she couldn’t talk to her father either.

“Is this a onetime thing, then?” Karen liked what they did last night.

“No, I want to be your girlfriend. I think we would make a good couple.” Jessica wiggles against Karen.

Karen just smiles and holds her. She reaches down to remove Jessica’s panties from inside her, but she is stopped.

“Keep them and wear them today.” Jessica gives Karen a kiss.

“Then you better wear mine.” Karen squeezes Jessica’s butt cheeks.

Amy wakes-up fifteen minutes later and feel herself being held by Jenny. She liked being held by Jenny. It wasn’t a sexual feeling, but like she feels if her mother held her. she knew why Jenny was holding her.

She extracts herself from Jenny’s arms and head to the bathroom. She was the first one to fall asleep last night. They were watching Sabrina the teenage witch and was on episode 6 when she drifted off to sleep.

Jenny woke-up when she felt Amy leave her arms. She glances behind her and Arabella was still asleep. Trigger was curled up at her feet. She was laying across their feet, pinning her and Arabella feet under the blanket.

Jenny finally gets up and heads upstairs to the main bathroom. Trigger didn’t move but ran into Cadmus. He was coming out of Gina’s and Arnold’s bedroom. Jenny stopped because she didn’t know what he was going to do.

Jenny watches as Cadmus walks pass her and go down the stairs. She thought for sure he was going to attack her.

“He needs to go out.” Gina had felt Cadmus jump off the bed.

So, she got up as well, to go and check on her daughter and her friends. She saw Jenny stop on the stairs when Cadmus walked towards her. She remembered when she and Julia friends spent the night and saw Chaos, Sphinx, and Cadmus. They were surprised by the three huge wolves.

“Oh, is he an early riser?” As Jenny walks the rest of the way up the stairs.

“Nope, he only gets up when he hears someone moving around in the house or when I or Arnold gets up. Sometimes, Trigger gets him to chase her. Are any of the other girls up yet?” Gina didn’t want to keep Jenny long. She was starting to do the pee, pee dance.

“Amy’s up and I think Jessica and Karen are. They were talking low.” Jenny really needed to pee.

“Okay, go to the bathroom.” Gina just smiles as she heads downstairs to check on the girls.

She wasn’t going to say anything to Karen and Jessica about sleeping nude together last night. She walks into the den and spot all the girls up. Gina could see Trigger outside with Cadmus through the sliding glass door.

Arabella woke-up when Amy came back from the bathroom. She felt Trigger get up off her feet and Amy asking her how to open the sliding glass door. She looked around and didn’t see Jenny and wonder where she went. She noticed Jessica was sitting on Karen’s lap on the sofa.
Arabella got up and showed Amy how to open the sliding glass door to let Trigger and Cadmus outside. Once they went out, she closed the door after them.

“Morning everyone. There’s cereal, eggs, bacon, and sausage we can make in the kitchen or if you girls want or we can go out for breakfast.” Gina looks at all the girls.

“Breakfast out.” All the girls said at once.

“Okay, get dress and we’ll go out to eat.” Gina walks over to the sliding glass door and lets the wolves back into the house.

A few hours later they were all at the spa being pampered. Amy was nervous at first, but the person that took care of her treated her nicely. Arnold had gone with them to the spa and was being pampered as well.

After the spa, they went to a nice restaurant to have lunch. Gina and Arnold were enjoying having the girls with them. Gina took them shopping, while Arnold went to get what they were going to have for dinner later.

When they get back from shopping and spending time at the spa. They go horseback riding later. Gina teams each girl up with a horse that matches their riding ability. Amy was scare as she climbed into the saddle.

Arabella saw how scared Amy was “relax Amy. Buttercup here won’t let anything happen to you. She’s really good for a beginner.”
Jenny looks at Gina “what’s my horse name?” She was sitting on top of a painted horse.

“That’s patches. He’s an American painted horse. He is like buttercup and is tolerate of beginner riders.” Gina liked Patches. She trained Arabella on him.

Arabella was sitting in the saddle of her horse, which is a black Andalusian. Jack bought her for Arabella. Haylee had two horses. The first one is an Arabian horse that Jack bought for her and the second one is a mustang that her mother adopted.

Gina was riding Gypsy Cob and Arnold was on his Andalusian as well. They start at Jack’s house and head over to Julia’s property and take the back trail that connects all three properties. Arabella shows her friends some of the nice spots on her family ranch.

They even stop to see the cows and buffaloes that Jack raises. Arabella and Gina figured that the girls would like to see the cattle.
Jenny and Jessica ride up to Gina and Arabella “are those real buffaloes?”

“Yep, they are real buffaloes. My father bought a few from his friends in North Dakota.” Gina met her father’s friend and he had a bunch of buffaloes.

After a few hours of horseback riding, they head back to Jack’s house and help Gina and Arabella with the horses. Once the horses are taken care of, they head back to Gina’s house. The girls help Arnold prepare everything for grilling outside. Some of the girls help Gina inside the house.

While they were riding on the property, they did encounter the other wolves that belonged to Jack. They were out hunting and patrolling the property. The wolves followed them for a while, before breaking off to hunt.

When everyone gets back to Gina’s and Arnold’s place. The girls help with the food and cleaning up afterward. They stay up late watching the rest of Sabrina the teenage witch. Jessica and Karen keep their antics down while everyone was asleep. Karen pleases Jessica after she figures everyone is asleep.

The next morning Gina and Arnold fix breakfast for everyone and around noon time, Gina and Arnold take each girl home. Arabella rode with her mother to drop the girls off. When they come back home Arabella helps her mother clean the den.

Friday:
Arabella and her online friends make work out a plan to get revenge on Earp. Once he was online and took the bait Arabella arranged. Every member in her group keeps killing Earp’s character each time he is resurrected.

Arabella and her hacking buddies hack the game system and made some changes to Earp’s character profile. They also made it so he couldn’t use some of the short cuts he likes to use. If the player of Earp hadn’t done what he did to them, they wouldn’t have gone after him.

“Take that creep!” Arabella was happy after the player of Earp finally logged off.

She glances at the clock and notices she could play for a little longer before she had to go to bed. Once it was time for Arabella to go to bed. She says goodnight to everyone online.

“Come on Trigger, let’s go to bed.” Arabella heads into the bedroom, after shutting down her game system.

up
147 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sleep overs

They are, but Jack let Gina and Julia invite the boys from their school. However, Arnold was the only one that showed up for Gina and Julia's. That is how Gina met Arnold.

As for Arabella's is all girl's, except Amy who is a transgender M to F.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Well some had fun lol

Samantha Heart's picture

Fun with each other's bodies that is lol. Aribell didn't care she was forced to become a girl, but she has thrived. The other trans girl Amy will be fine arround Arabell & Gena.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.